It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

62 children meet aliens in Zimbabwe?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This is Africa we are talking about , that means that the Bee's would be African Bee's ( Some people call Killer Bees), I can't imagine anyone that would work with Africanized Bees with 62 children around!

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zhangmaster
Yes, it'd definately be great to get their opinions 10 years later. When I have time, I think I'll try to contact UFOlogist Cynthia Hind, Dr. John Mack the abduction researcher, or even the school master Colin Mackie if I can't get to them. Gotta find their e-mails or addresses too. I seriously have my doubts that it will work, but worth a try right?

John Mack died a few months ago, so I doubt you'll be able to get a hold of him.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
This is Africa we are talking about , that means that the Bee's would be African Bee's ( Some people call Killer Bees), I can't imagine anyone that would work with Africanized Bees with 62 children around!

Yes, no one would be 'working' (as in harvesting/domesticating) anything in that area. The backstory already describes it as being undeveloped landscape... which makes me wonder if these were pest control teams spraying for mosquitos.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I agree with "onlyinmydreams" as I had also mentioned children may try to relate aliens to some beings they have seen before. You're also right in us needing to know how old the children were and who made each picture. That is a good insight you have with the aliens disguising themselves as well.

Shenroon brings up a good point in our needing to know how many beings were witnessed.

timb3r is also correct with the tv thing, it's not like these people were living in a cave.

Muzzleflash, it was clear what you meant but always safe to make sure people understand what you mean if it may seem clouded.

We're all cooking with butter now. Last few posts have been very good
Now let's look for more on these stories, as much detail as the net has to offer.

link   
were not gonna get to talk to dr cynthia hind either www.virtuallystrange.net...

rest in peace

*hope i didnt mix it up with a different cynthia hind*

edit:::

Got another lead tho; apparently a researcher by the name of Dominique Callimanopulos; was involved with dr mack on this

perhaps dominique is still alive; im currently trying to find his contact info

"Dr. John Mack and Dominique Callimanopulos' research on African and other cross-cultural abduction experiences appears in Dr. Mack's 1999 book, Passport to the Cosmos."
i got that from this website
www.centerchange.org...

alrite on this website it called one of the little kids "Isabelle"
all i need is a last name lol

maybe i can get mr Domoinique Callimanopulos to give us some better leads? at the very least i would want a way to contact the schoolmaster

[edit on 22-7-2005 by muzzleflash]

link   

www.si.edu...

The Bee's were not killer when they left Africa, it was the cross breeding of the Brazillian Honey bee to increase it's productivity, which went wrong when they escaped during genetic trials.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Faked. Why would aliens want to visit a group of Zimbabwean children? The country reaks of poverty and the uneducated.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
Faked. Why would aliens want to visit a group of Zimbabwean children? The country reaks of poverty and the uneducated.

Because (I say because, you have assumed Aliens have made their choice, as will I) they are pure innocence, unlikey to knowingly mass-lie for personal gain, as opposed to it's polluted western world counterparts.

1 child tells the story and it is likely to be his/her imagination, but 62 saw something, who knows if it was Aliens, military or just guys out spraying bugs.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hmmm, guess I won't be getting a reply back anytime soon
. At least we still have 2 leads, the assistant and the schoolmaster, although I think it may be hard to contact him. Maybe a few of us could try it once we get the addresses, it'd be more credible than only one of us....not that I don't....trust any of you

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by timb3r

www.si.edu...

The Bee's were not killer when they left Africa, it was the cross breeding of the Brazillian Honey bee to increase it's productivity, which went wrong when they escaped during genetic trials.

I'm sorry but your wrong , the African Honey bee is very agressive, compared to the Euopean Honey Bee , it was the introduction of African Honey Bees with Euopean Honey Bees in South America that the Genetics that make the Laid back Euopean Honey Bees , into killer bees, or what we correctly call " Africanized Honey Bees".

But they have always had those agrressive traits that make them dangerous , in Africa.

[edit on 22-7-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
You're telling me that Western children are corrupted? How dare you

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
You're telling me that Western children are corrupted? How dare you

Not corrupted by soul or nature, but by their circumstance & exposure.

You know what I mean, don't take what I say out of context

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by timb3r

www.si.edu...

I'm sorry but your wrong , the African Honey bee is very agressive, compared to the Euopean Honey Bee , it was the introduction of African Honey Bees with Euopean Honey Bees in South America that the Genetics that make the Laid back Euopean Honey Bees , into killer bees, or what we correctly call " Africanized Honey Bees".

How can I be wrong when I directly quoted a biologist ? (from the link I provided)

I stated they were not killer, which the process of the genetic experiments did intensify.

Seeing as you didnt click the link:

In 1956, some colonies of African Honey Bees were imported into Brazil, with the idea of cross-breeding them with local populations of Honey Bees to increase honey production. In 1957, twenty-six African queens, along with swarms of European worker bees, escaped from an experimental apiary about l00 miles south of Sao Paulo. These African bee escapees have since formed hybrid populations with European Honey Bees, both feral and from commercial hives. They have gradually spread northward through South America, Central America, and eastern Mexico, progressing some 100 to 200 miles per year. In 1990, Killer Bees reached southern Texas, appeared in Arizona in 1993, and found their way to California in 1995. They are expected to form colonies in parts of the southern United States.

No european Bee's there

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Well not europeans in the original experiment

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
alrite guys im getting somewhere i think
lool

check this out; i was looking for a way to find cynthia hind; the lady on the videos *the researcher*
well it turns out shes dead too; so i keep digging

well; it seems there was another person helping them do the research on-location / that would be Ms. Dominique Callimanopulos

ok well i start looking up this person and it turns out these days shes apparently running a .org called "Elevate" or something like that
after a brief look; it seems they have something to do with non-profits or something

anyways; i couldnt find ms callimanopulos ' email but i DID find her contact thru the "elevate" website

so i sent her a private message asking her if she can help us get any better leads / and what her take on the whole situation is

im pretty sure i got the right Dominique Callimanopulos; because that name is a Mouth Full! and i doubt anyone else has that exact name
its over 24 letters long lol...huge name

anyways lol
heres some links i found while lookin her up
www.socialedge.org...@745.icZ1anJtgXC.0@2d5bce01@!posts=3

and this link mentioned dr mack and his stuff; so this is why i 'assume' ive found the correct Callimanopulos
www.elevatevents.com...

lets give her a few days to reply but in the meantime; ill be following other leads

btw; i cant seem to find the school master; but we do have his name; its listed many times in all the info we got so far

just an update lol

[edit on 22-7-2005 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
timb3r,

I think your missing the point , we are talking about poeple working with Bees in Africa. That would make them African Bees.

African Bees are aggressive, and will attack anything near them so aggressively , that Fatalities often occur. Thus , the term " Killer Bees".

Whereas Euopean Honey Bees are not Aggressive and you can walk right up to a Euopean Honey Bee hive without being in danger.

That is not true with African Honey Bees.

And its the Genetic traits of the African Bees that are spreading through North And South America , that is turning Euopean Bees in America into Africanized Honey Bees , that are aggressive and deadly , just like thier African Counter parts , in Africa.

Edit: Let me explain why there can't be Euopean Honey Bees that aren't dangerous in Africa, and why there is a problem with Africanized Bees in the Americas.

The Female Queens of the Euopean Honey Bees are highly attracted to the Pheramones of the African King Bees ( Males ), so if an african male is present , the Queen will mate with the African King , and not the other Euopean King Bees . Her offsping will then have African Honey Bee Traits , the euopean colonies , will then take on the behaviors of African Honey Bees , and become aggressive.

The social structure of African Honey Bees is different than Euopean Honey Bees, they have many more Bees devoted to the protection of the hive than euopeans do.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
that's great muzzle, I think I'll send an e-mail later on tonight. Let's hope we get somewhere with this!

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I know the bee killer thing was dumb, I didnt think of it for gods sake. But I am sceptical about this 'encounter' some aliens just land, say nothing and then go away. WOW. Thrilling, why would they fly for ages from wherever and look at some little kids? It doesnt make any sense whatsoever.

The compressor idea isnt dumb at all, the bug guys could have came to get rid of anything not necessarily bloody bees. Termites maybe.

In the show they reenacted it, the screen was all hazy and there was a white compressor on a trolley, the bug guys walked towards the kids and they backed away, obviously frightened. They may not have even wore bee suits, I cant remember, it was years ago. Probably was though.

So, bee suits arent just used for bee keeping/killing they can be used to protect form termites and all the other nasty insect buggers that bite and sting.

I am only posting this 'debunking' becasue everyone is jumping to the conclusion that its real. Could be, could not be. Until some serious research happens (if the thread doesnt disappear form lack of interest that is) it should get interesting. I am going to stay sceptiocal and provide some evidence for my septisim.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
good post zanzibar; its that kind of skepticism i like
keeping a balance is always good

so far in my digging im actually comin up with stuff here lol

well; here are some names of researchers that were involved
Joseph P. Firmage
Stanislav Grof, M.D., Ph.D.
Daniel Mack
Dominique Callimanopulos

ones dead; and we got a email to another one

that leaves two researchers left; and by god ill track them down lol
Joseph P. Firmage and Stanislav Grof, M.D., Ph.D.

ok on a side note; i think i may have found our connection to Ruwa Zimbabwe; maybe

ok i found this website
www.kufunda.org...

they claim they are like 'social workers' helping the people in ruwa make a better life for themselves

they have listed Phone numbers; email; and postal addresses
Zimbabwe Mobile:
+263 (0) 23411102

Zimbabwbe Tel:
+ 263 4 575494

now; ive been trying to call one of these phone numbers for the past 20minutes ; and its harder than it looks lol

i wanted to ask the people there; if they can get me into contact with anyone who was witness to the 'incident' , or if they had any relevant info for better leads

ok well i call the phone number ; but i cant get thru
the operator message "call cannot be completed " occurs

now ive called Africa before; and i recall i couldnt just dial the numbers because my phone service was limited or something
so what i had to do was call an operator ; and have the operator manually connect me over to africa *the operator would have to dial for me*

so ive been calling the operator half a dozen times; and they are idiots because every time i say "connect me to long distance carrier" they keep screwing up and hanging up on me

ok well; if i can get thru to the phone # ill let u guys know what i find out
try calling yourself if you can; and update us in the thread if u can get thru

i know a few names and phone numbers isnt much to go with; but we are working with what we have available to us guys

i think theres alot more to this story ... just another update lol
geez i post to much

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

timb3r,

I think your missing the point , we are talking about poeple working with Bees in Africa. That would make them African Bees.

African Bees are aggressive, and will attack anything near them so aggressively , that Fatalities often occur. Thus , the term " Killer Bees".

Whereas Euopean Honey Bees are not Aggressive and you can walk right up to a Euopean Honey Bee hive without being in danger.

That is not true with African Honey Bees.

And its the Genetic traits of the African Bees that are spreading through North And South America , that is turning Euopean Bees in America into Africanized Honey Bees , that are aggressive and deadly , just like thier African Counter parts , in Africa.

Edit: Let me explain why there can't be Euopean Honey Bees that aren't dangerous in Africa, and why there is a problem with Africanized Bees in the Americas.

The Female Queens of the Euopean Honey Bees are highly attracted to the Pheramones of the African King Bees ( Males ), so if an african male is present , the Queen will mate with the African King , and not the other Euopean King Bees . Her offsping will then have African Honey Bee Traits , the euopean colonies , will then take on the behaviors of African Honey Bees , and become aggressive.

The social structure of African Honey Bees is different than Euopean Honey Bees, they have many more Bees devoted to the protection of the hive than euopeans do.

I hold my hand up, I think you're right, I did miss the point.

Anyway, thank you for actually pointing out to me, rather than flaming me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join