It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

62 children meet aliens in Zimbabwe?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'm not paranoid or anything but.....

Doesnt it seem weird that one of the most unlikely to be wrong cases in UFO history has been ignored.

OR how everyone who may be in contact with these kids is dead...

Hmm just thinking but I smell a rat adn its a corperate one

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Doesnt it seem weird that one of the most unlikely to be wrong cases in UFO history has been ignored.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Assuming this is real, because I have not been told either way, it makes sense to me that the alien races visit 62 Zimbabwe children. It is not so odd, since the alien races have "some kind" of contact with 42% of Earth's population.

These children are remote enough to be untainted by popular western or organized opinion. They are young and will grow up molded by what they know firsthand, with the support and pride of their peers. Who knows what role they may play some day! Everything the alien races do here now is part of their plan for us as a world and a race.

I believe the children. If this report is a hoax, it is by authorities and reporters, not by children.

All documented sightings, however obscure at the apparent (to us) moment, play a key role in the whole of the education of humanity. Watch and see, because this is a very exciting point in evolution for mankind. All of us are part of it, make no mistake.

How do you want to behave?

[edit on 7/23/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shenroon

lol i dunno but its possible
i do have a email out to Dominique Callimanopulos, a co-researcher on the team...im still waiting for a reply
im still looking for Joseph P. Firmage and
Stanislav Grof, M.D., Ph.D; whom also had a connection to this research
.... no word yet on if we can find them or not .... still lookin

but yes it is kinda odd that the two main researchers whom spearheaded the investigation are dead now *Daniel Mack + Cynthia Hind*
but hey "Sh&# happens then u die" right?

it could be foul play; but probably not
thats unknown and we need evidence to build more suspicion before we start saying it was a cover up

dont get me wrong; a case this 'compelling' would definatly gain attention in modern UFOism; especially if it were researched deeper and displayed more often
but remember; they keep the wild unbelivable stories out in the forefront and all the good stuff is usually non-popular and rarely discussed

for example those documents about Battle of LA that Gazrok showed us...thats hard core stuff and yet its very unpopular

a case like Ruwa; lacks documentation ; which is a big weakness; but we have video testimony and various researchers 'accounts'

we dont have much to go with here; unless we can get in touch with one of the researchers and gain access to further information ; like documents, medical information, logistical information, witness reports; all the kids drawings; further video ; etc etc etc

whatever we can get will help; but to make something out of this we need much more

so as it stands; the best we can do with the Ruwa case *even with the researchers resources* ; is build a "witness account" by 62 kids no less

this does nothing in regaurds to "Proof" or "evidence"
theres None

we have to take this "at face value"
its more like a "good read" as opposed to "evidence"
sadly

still fun lookin it up and learning about it tho; and discussing ways it could have been hoaxed or the implications if it were real etc
its really fun to be involved in this stuff so i dont mind if i dont gain any evidence
its a learning process really
and ive had a great time so far

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Something just popped into my head out of the random,

What if the whole thing didnt actually happen? There were no 62 kids maybe?

Sounds dumb, but it is another possibility.

EDIT- Actually forget it, it is absurd.

[edit on 24-7-2005 by Zanzibar]

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Something just popped into my head out of the random,

What if the whole thing didnt actually happen? There were no 62 kids maybe?

Sounds dumb, but it is another possibility.

EDIT- Actually forget it, it is absurd.

[edit on 24-7-2005 by Zanzibar]

Well, if there weren't 62 kids, what were they? midgets?

Just kidding

But seriously, anyone done any research on how their lives went? It's been like 10 years already. They must be teenagers by now.

I didn't get anything yet.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
minor update here

alrite i have successfully located the other 2 researchers
*ms Callimanopulos hasnt answered my message yet however*

Joseph P Firmage

i believe he has been posting articles thru this
The Kairos [email protected]
and so ive got an email out to him / waiting for his reply

and check out what i found about Stanislav Grof, M.D., Ph.D

he has his Own Website *its a little weird*

www.holotropic.com...

and on his website is alot of contact information

Grof Transpersonal Training, Inc.
PMB 516
38 Miller Avenue.
Mill Valley, CA 94941 USA

Phone: (415) 383 - 8779
Fax: (415) 383 - 0965
Email: [email protected]

i will be emailing him and giving him a Phone call today
hopefully i can get into contact with him

he seems to be way into this "Holotropic Breathwork -Transpersonal Psychology" stuff , it seems real new-age-ish but i am not sure

i dont have a clue what his website is about; its really odd
check it out yourself
and give him a call if u want he DID put his phone number up for everyone to see

hopefully either mr Firmage or Dr Grof can be helpful in us revealing the "lost research of the Ruwa incident" lol

thats our update

[edit on 24-7-2005 by muzzleflash]

[edit on 24-7-2005 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta_101

But seriously, anyone done any research on how their lives went? It's been like 10 years already. They must be teenagers by now.

I didn't get anything yet.

we will have all of this information and the ability to find these people probably after we get word from the 3 researchers

Joseph P. Firmage
Stanislav Grof, M.D., Ph.D.
Dominique Callimanopulos

we have emails out to all of them and ill be calling Dr Grof shortly

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It's a fascinating story. I remember hearing about it some times ago, but not with all these details. I really believe this happened. And contrary to some people, i find all this very logical. Extraterrestrials communicating with a group of children is very symbolic and understandable.

Thanks for the thread muzzleflash

You have voted muzzleflash for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Mabey the aliens contacted the children in a rural setting because....

1: Didn't want to spark a riot, for example, if they laned in a city, or town, people would spaz out.
2: If the massage got on the news, people would belive a 5 year old who said the right things, (the whole sympathy factor) Rather then some 20-70 year old.

3: Africans ( No offense to anyone on ATS) have had past contact with UFOs, causing sightings there to play on peoples superstitions.

4: lots of room in africa to land ship

This is all conjecture, remember.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Maybe Aliens have contacted these kinds of rural people throughout the world for the past century but this is the only story that has been publicy known?

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   
did the ufos look like these cuz i found these in my backyard

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   
DeathIsNear,

Welcome to ATS!

With having been said , you know good and well , that we are talking about here looks nothing at all like the Trash/Toys that you found in your yard!... So why post the pics of the Trash/Toys on the thread?

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
DeathIsNear,

Welcome to ATS!

With having been said , you know good and well , that we are talking about here looks nothing at all like the Trash/Toys that you found in your yard!... So why post the pics of the Trash/Toys on the thread?

those arnt trash/toys lol those are the real ufos well nvm thx for the welcoming and all i have to say if 62 children saw the same thing then dam streight they arnt lieing and this is a case that is important to look into cuz what these kids saw may be proof of a existance of extraterestiral life

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Well said DeathIsNear,

This thread is quite important imo - it shows multiple people, in fact 62 people ALLEGEDLY saw the same thing - a UFO. Common sense shows it would be possible to track at least one of these people down through the resources MuzzeFlash has shown so far. Whether or not this becomes shown to more of the general public is yet to be seen. And whether or not these then 'children' actually saw what was suggested is still in my mind yes/no. They could of made it up to an extent - not all of the UFO pictures drawn by those children are the same -- notice the shape and antennae on a couple of them compared to the oval shape shown by the others without the antennae.

- Nazgarn

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by nazgarn

They could of made it up to an extent - not all of the UFO pictures drawn by those children are the same -- notice the shape and antennae on a couple of them compared to the oval shape shown by the others without the antennae.

- Nazgarn

Don't be to quick to dismiss the Kids Pictures, remember their ages ranged from 5 - 12 years old.

So I would accually expect that thier Pics would be dis-similar , and yet there are still alot of similarities in their drawings!

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

Originally posted by nazgarn

They could of made it up to an extent - not all of the UFO pictures drawn by those children are the same -- notice the shape and antennae on a couple of them compared to the oval shape shown by the others without the antennae.

- Nazgarn

Don't be to quick to dismiss the Kids Pictures, remember their ages ranged from 5 - 12 years old.

So I would accually expect that thier Pics would be dis-similar , and yet there are still alot of similarities in their drawings!

Word Up All I have To Say

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
HI!! I have contacted someone in Harare and asked a few questions and maybe some more leads to the wereabouts of the kids etc, so i waiting for a reply!! Hey muzzleflash do you use messenger, maybe if you want we can chat sometime about this, if you think thats oke U2U me? Cause im not here all the time. Hope to hear from you!! Btw i have this on video, a program called paranormal encounters here in Holland and a team of people with cameras went there, im just thinking about that now, i will search for the tape and reply here!! Greets

[edit on 25-7-2005 by Pazzzzz]

[edit on 25-7-2005 by Pazzzzz]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Awesome!!

Great work everyone!! - I had started a thread on this encounter in the past but now its finally taking off!

To me - 62 potential witnesses = worth checking out

It is amazing that so little follow up seems to have been done on this case but if two of the researchers have already passed away - maybe that's why its fallen thru the cracks.

As for why aliens would appear here many have speculated, but I can only think of two reasons:

1) They needed to repair suddenly and figured it was a relatively secluded place to do so (if the children hadn't been outside at recess it might have gone completely unnoticed)

2) They were activists or a splinter group who made contact without permission - and maybe faced punitive action later.

Regardless, I would like to see many of these witnesses provide testimony and take lie dectector tests to help bring some closure or support to this event.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Yep but first find witnesses maybe, credible ones, there has to be documented work on this right?? Also the witnesses have to be willing to talk, and im afraid that alot of children blocked this encounter... well i hope we can all puzzle bit by bit together.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join