It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

criss angel discussion...

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Criss Angel is a performer. He is not a spiritual teacher. As such, he will never come out and say he has a Gift of Telekinesis/Chi. It isn't going to happen. Those expecting that will be disappointed.

But, if one listens to the John Gibson-FOX interview, he has said that a lot of what he does is real. Oh, then there was the time when he completely pulled the wool over Penn Jillette's eyes in a radio interview. It was sad and pathetic in hearing Criss Angel say exactly what Jillette wanted him to, feeding the latter's bias and ignorance.

Criss Angel's modus operandi is to make lots of money and date beautiful women, preferably celebrities. Like most performers, he could give a rat's behind about spiritual truth or in explaining how he does his high levitations.

If one wants answers, one is not going to get it from any mentalist. One would need to seek out nobler and more knowledgeable sources.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

You said that even if concrete proof were given, we would not relent. WRONG!! I am HOPING that someone can find some proof, concrete or silly putty will do at this point!! After all these years, after being photographed by thousands and witnessed by tens of thousands, STILL there is ZERO evidence of props, film deceipt or payoffs. Zero.

Funny, isn't it. You would think that ONE camera would catch the ' wires ' that supposedly run from Criss to the invisible helicopters or sky hooks that the deniers believe must be there holding Criss up. You might think that ONE picture, or ONE witness would see the proof you just KNOW must be there would be found. But no..never. You would imagine that ONE employee or friend would become disgruntled or alienated over all these years..but NO. Criss somehow manages to make everyone that knows about all his secret props silent forever? Some personal magnetism?

One might think that at least ONE example could be found to support your beliefs, but alas..none exist. Deniers are like Mormons in a way...they will believe fully the words of one man with no proof and accept it as truth just because someone made the story sound plausible. Just because someone has said that ' no human being can defy gravity ', the deniers will disbelieve what they see and continue to cling to that mistaken belief no matter what. Even when they cannot come up with a shred of proof of their beliefs, they still demand that it is true.

We HAVE the proof. Not ONE example has ever been shown of a video of Criss being changed to make people think that an event that was not done using props was in fact using them. Never. Minor editing that does NOT affect the event seen in ANY way at all is the closest that the deniers can come to video evidence!!! They always return to those minor nothing ossues and hold oin to them for dear life, never replying to the really telling issues. Mention the golf course video and some deniers have the nerve, the absolute gaul, to suggest that all the people are paid off...that Criss used some kind of crane that was then ' edited out ' of the video ( including spectator videos)..and on and on..ad nauseum.

The plain and simple truth is this: Criss can levitate to some degree. He does NOT use props for these events. No evidence of these alleged props exist. No human being has ever replicated Criss events. these are material facts that totally undermine the deniers sad underpinnings, and thus are ignored by those who MUST believe that they have a grip on what they perceive to be reality. That is the sad part they cannot see.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I think that last post say`s it all and it is at this point that I withdraw from this subject just in case I say something which reveals something which I would not intentionally reveal.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

PR !! Good to see you again!! I drop in here now and then to see if any real proof has been gathered by the forces of denial, but as usual, nothing new. No evidence, no witneses, no proof. All imagination and supposition. The video and eyewitness testimony stands unrefuted and sound evidentially. No denier has given us any reason to believe that we should ignore our sense, eyes and minds and follow their stubborn denial of reality based on zero. You know, I think that instead of calling them deniers, we should call them the Zero People. People who have zero evidence and only guesses based on nothing. Works for me!!

As usual also, you and I are almost alone trying to open the badly shuttered eyes of the people who wander into this..it always is that way, it seems. A few get their eyes opened and then have to lead the rest to clear vision. Thats Ok..might as well illuminate while educating!!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
I think that last post say`s it all and it is at this point that I withdraw from this subject just in case I say something which reveals something which I would not intentionally reveal.

Gee, I wonder if it is the Secret Invisible Props? Sounds like someone has the inside scoop, but of COURSE it is SO secret that even HE doesn't know it!! Double secret probation!! Secret knowledge that could explain ALL of this but sadly...it cannot be revealed...stop it!! My sides are hurting from laughing already !! You Zero People are really something..good for a chuckle if nothing else..

Careful..revealing the SECRET may cause Kreskin and Randi to come looking for you at midnight!! Too funny..

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

You keep saying their is no proof of props in the high levitation's. What about the video debunking of the building to building levitation where they calculate the sway of CA as he starts to "levitate" then determine the angle intersection of the two maximum sways to find how high above CA the wires would be located. Does CA modify Geometry as well? Why does he sway at the start of all his high levitation's and why the weird arm and leg movements? This is just rehashing of things you both choose to selectively ignore, so I don't really expect an answer this time either. You can't explain it away, so you choose to ignore the evidence we provide you.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

GMTA.

"Zero people" it is

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

What? Calculate the sway? Did you really say that? Is that the apex of your evidence? Trying to place some importance on the way that Criss moved thru the air is desperate reaching for the absolute bottom of the barrel. My God, I knew that your position was weak, but this is really pathetic. Calculating the sway..unreal.

Let's see, if Criss stayed absolutely still and frozen stiff while levitating you would say that it was because he was strapped to some framework..or that he was stiff because if he moved it would give away the props..there is no winning with you, of course..When logic means nothing...

The fact that there were multiple witnesses who watched the event means nothing either, right? If there had been some apparatus that Criss was hanging from, they would have seen it, and so would the cameras..right? Oh, I forgot..all the people are paid off and the cameras were all tricked, correct? Right..back to page one. You Zero People have an excuse for everything, except the really tough ones. STILL, you will not address the main issues: WHY has not one other person even attempted to replicate or surpass Criss events?

Go over PaulRichards excellent post previosly that lists the main elements quite well. Since you cannot explain with any seriousness the main issues, please at least have the decency to admit the obvious: your side is woefully lacking on evidence to support your beliefs, and all that has been presented so far has been conjecture and supposition. Honesty will hopefully be the first step on your journey to enlightenment.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

As I fully expected, you did not respond to the points I brought forth with anything other than your own personal nonsense which you can't support with any other evidence other than CA's filmed production of his staged events. Nor can you give a reasonable alternative for CA's swaying or weirdl motions with his arms and legs prior and after his "high levitations". I will not go through any more reasoning with you till you start to answer our responses. All you just did right there was launch into yet another tirade without answering direct questions to you.

Here is one final attempt at trying to get you to actually ANSWER a posed question. In your recollection/opinion, how many "high levitations has CA done other than the ones documented in his MINDFREAK episodes? You seem to think he has performed this dozens of times so please tell me your number of "high Levitations".

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Up until this point, my day had been pretty stressful.

Now i can't stop grinning.

One question i have to ask. In all seriousness. If Criss Angel can float from building to building, why did he have to use a gimmick to float onto a ledge a couple feat high to begin with.

tell you what. go to www.ellusionist.com

They are pretty much the top website for getting hard-hitting magic instruction.

Buy some effects that interest you, as well THE THIRTEEN STEPS TO MENTALISM by Tony Corinda. ( I have that last one. It is genius. It will reveal the underlying principles, sleights, etc. of Criss' tricks.) Also, see Benacheck's dvd on fork bending. Called Psychokinetic Silverware. There's "proof" of mind powers for sure. How about the effect "Stigmata?" you'll laugh at the solution, its sooooo simple ahaha.

Another question - why, please tell me, would an "enlightened" individual like Criss Angel, who, in your words, can perform acts that individuals who had, truly, reached Satori (such as Hirayama Shiriu, 1759-1829), couldn't even do, why would such an individual be concerned only with dating celebrities and making money, as opposed to helping the world, helping others, etc. Do you really think his path is the path of the spiritually enlightened?

Why does he go for the whole gothic rockstar look? You do realize, that persona draws in ratings?

Oh, and i suppose Korn (his favorite band) is the music for the spiritually enlightened?

You obviously have absolutely no knowledge of what you're talking about. Doubtless your education in math is next to non-existent, and i can see there is an understanding of Physics to match. These aren't personal attacks, nor insults. Just the (obvious) truth.

Guys, you want to see someone who was spiritually enlightened, go pick up Gandhi's Autobiography.
Or how about Chojun Miyagi? One who is regarded as the greatest Okinawan Karateka of his time.

Also, check out Richard Kim's "The Classical Man." Fantastic book, light read but very educational.

And please don't call me spiritually hindered or anything of the sort, as i myself am already saving up for a degree in metaphysics from www.umsonline.org

I'm just an educated sixteen year old.

Pick up a book on logical fallacies. You might learn a thing or two.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SleightlyDicey
One question i have to ask. In all seriousness. If Criss Angel can float from building to building, why did he have to use a gimmick to float onto a ledge a couple feat high to begin with.

If you read this thread at length, granted a chore from it being so long, you would know the answer to that question.

Criss Angel explains one of the ways one can produce the illusion of floating inches from the ground, floor, or from an escalator. Much like the Balducci illusion. But, for obvious reasons, he completely avoids the topic of how he does his high levitations.

Now go find us a site which explains in detail how he does his high aerial acts of 500 feet off the ground and flying around a golf course.

Yeah...good luck with that.

Another question - why, please tell me, would an "enlightened" individual like Criss Angel, who, in your words, can perform acts that individuals who had, truly, reached Satori (such as Hirayama Shiriu, 1759-1829), couldn't even do, why would such an individual be concerned only with dating celebrities and making money, as opposed to helping the world, helping others, etc. Do you really think his path is the path of the spiritually enlightened?

Ah...someone has been putting on the thinking cap beyond the shallow responses of the Zero People.

This question saved you from being added to my ignore list.

Why does he go for the whole gothic rockstar look? You do realize, that persona draws in ratings?

He did indeed have bad taste in pursuing that image, but it goes along his personality.

(Some women can actually pull off the Gothic image and make it look good.)

Goth has pretty much been abandoned by him, as one only sees it in his early videos. Perhaps he still dresses that way in his live Vegas performances.

Oh, and i suppose Korn (his favorite band) is the music for the spiritually enlightened?

If it is anything like the music he has in the beginning of MindFreak, then I doubt it.

You obviously have absolutely no knowledge of what you're talking about. Doubtless your education in math is next to non-existent, and i can see there is an understanding of Physics to match. These aren't personal attacks, nor insults. Just the (obvious) truth.

For the sake of others who would benefit my illumination (once again), I will address your earlier question, the one that did indicate you were thinking.

I'm just an educated sixteen year old.

Well, that explains it.

Sit down sonny and read the following carefully, maybe you'll learn something.

Are you ready?

Criss Angel's path is not that of spiritual development or enlightenment. His Gifts of the Spirit, as all Gifts of Telekinesis and Healing, do not stem from within him but from a discarnate community or Group Entity on the Fourth Plane.

The "mastery" of his Chi is really indicative of a sociological achievement - being elected to a position - not one of spiritual attainment.

Before he came into his body, he was part of the same discarnate community that grants him his Gifts now. He sought to be elected by them to serve as their incarnate prophet, representative, whatever.

In history there have been many people who have had Gifts of the Spirit but who were not spiritually principled. One example, Adolph Hitler. He had a Gift of Prophecy and also one of Charisma - the latter of which is clearly demonstrated by how the German crowds reacted to his live speeches.

So don't be so impressed by someone who can bend eating utensils without touching them, or teleport small objects, or levitate the body. These Gifts all come from discarnate communities of only basically spiritual angels (at best).

When there are true gods and Gods ascended into The Light on the Other Side, their abilities and level of energy will be far greater than that which is given through and around people like Criss Angel.

I know all this because I am a spiritual medium of many years (and more than one lifetime); an ancient mystic who has investigated many who have Gifts of the Spirit and who understands how discarnate sociology and human nature operates. One can even say that I am the nemesis of all Group Entities everywhere who promote false god-icons and who make primitive souls out to be "masters."

Now the question is...

Are you going to swallow your adolescent ego and learn from all this?

Or are you going to fall into the sinkhole of being among the clueless Zero People?

[edit on 10-1-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Or are you going to fall into the sinkhole of being among the clueless Zero People?

It's this attitude that annoys us all. You and EQ86 spout this same nonsense in every post!

You believe Criss can ACTUALLY FLY!
Therefore we are clueless people and less educated for believing otherwise!!?

I lost respect for you and EW86 for spouting this nonsense way back and you still continue to post it. You seem to ignore our opinions, thinking we are inadequate. So how about I ignore your opinions with a simple click of the ignore button.

You and that wolly EW86 constantly say that we are less educated, misguided and every other negative mental suggestion possible! JUST BECAUSE WE DISAGREE WITH YOU THAT CRISS ANGEL CAN FLY, WALK ON WATER AND NUMEROUS OTHER MIRACLES. Shrink time mate!

I've left it for so long (EW86 is already ignored btw) thinking you were better than him Paul. Yet you still stoop to his level in suggesting 'we are stupid and you're some sort of highly intelligent guy.' Isn't that something that ATS has stamped down upon lately?

You think Criss Angel can actually fly across buildings?!! Says it all really, you plonker.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
You would imagine that ONE employee or friend would become disgruntled or alienated over all these years..but NO. Criss somehow manages to make everyone that knows about all his secret props silent forever? Some personal magnetism?

My head hurts now, but i will do my best to concentrate..

Ok, let's pretend Criss Angel is claiming he really can fly. This is your basic assumption.

In this case we really could expect someone to come forward to say "No, he can't fly! He is just creating illusions with props!"

But instead, what we really have, is Criss Angel claiming he is preforming illusions and nothing more. And you expect someone to come forward and say "No, he is not preforming illusions with props! He is just preforming illusions with props!"?

Why would someone come forward to debunk the fact that he can fly, if he himself isn't claiming that he can? Why would someone come forward to state the obvious? This is an example of the basic flaws in your logic, defending your beliefs.

Every good illusionist has helpers, who work for him and have to sign a contract, not to reveal HOW the illusions are done. But why would anyone bother paying them not to reveal the fact that it's all just illusions, if no one is claiming that they aren't in the first place?

I mean... Only if he was lying, could we expect someone to come forward and expose him. But he's not! He says it's all just illusions! And he despises people, who use simple magic tricks to pretend they have paranormal abilities, for gawds sake!

Ok, my headache just got worse. That's what happens, when i read too much backwards logic.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by deezee]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

What? Calculate the sway? Did you really say that? Is that the apex of your evidence? Trying to place some importance on the way that Criss moved thru the air is desperate reaching for the absolute bottom of the barrel. My God, I knew that your position was weak, but this is really pathetic. Calculating the sway..unreal.

So you dont find it odd that his spiritual gift (whether from the 4th plane or not) makes him wobble on takeoff? You dont find it even stranger that the angle of his wobble can actually be used to calculate the position of a crane above him?

You say we ignore the facts but here you are ignoring hard evidence of fishy dealings. Hey if you have the mathematical knowhow, why not just prove the calculation wrong?

Let's see, if Criss stayed absolutely still and frozen stiff while levitating you would say that it was because he was strapped to some framework..or that he was stiff because if he moved it would give away the props..there is no winning with you, of course..When logic means nothing...

More supposition.

The fact that there were multiple witnesses who watched the event means nothing either, right?

Ya, you can count the witnesses on your two hands, plus or minus the one they edited out.

its certainly within his budget to use hired actors, or hell even friends.

STILL, you will not address the main issues: WHY has not one other person even attempted to replicate or surpass Criss events?

What is this, like the third time you've completely ignored what we say? Im going to bold the answer i posted a few pages back so you cant miss it this time.

1) Patent holders.
CA probably has a team of engineers on his crew (as most magicians do) These engineers design and patent the contraptions that are behind all the tricks and stunts they do. These engineers are loyal to their employer because often times, the machines they create become the intellectual property of their employers.

Basically, CA's crew makes the gizmo's, CA gets the patent.

2) CA creates the presentation of the trick and stunt, probably by himself, but most likely has a consultant or someone like that to help him out. Seeing as CA creates the show, no magician in the world is going to copy him directly, they will need to come up with a new routine.

3) I dont care what you say, but people arent interested in seeing joe shmoe do the same trick CA, or any other magician does. People want to see, at the very least, an improvement on an existing trick, or a new one all together.

Coping CA just isnt as profitable as you think it is.

There's three perfectly logical and reasonable reasons why no one has copied CA and heres another one for you!

4) Funding: CA has a number of large sponsors and backers who A) pay for his expenses B) pay for his illusions C) pay for his venues etc. Most people in a position to have the talent CA does dont have the financial backing to pay for all those things.

Honesty will hopefully be the first step on your journey to enlightenment.

Your so full of yourself.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn
You believe Criss can ACTUALLY FLY!
Therefore we are clueless people and less educated for believing otherwise!!?
I've left it for so long (EW86 is already ignored btw) thinking you were better than him Paul. Yet you still stoop to his level in suggesting 'we are stupid and you're some sort of highly intelligent guy.' Isn't that something that ATS has stamped down upon lately?

What else do you expect from New Agers? It's all just an exercise in self importance for people with low self esteem: It's about "I know something you dont!", "Mystic vibrations are way cooler than logic!" and ending statements with a LOL.

It's people from the same group, that buys tachionated underwear and sticks candles in their ears.

I've known so many New Agers, that it's become painfully obvious, the more "spiritual" they are, the more condescending they become.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
So, the designers all love Criss so much that they let him take the patents for the invisible props, right? Is that your latest? And WHy pray tell would anyone give their inventions away? Also, there are NO patents ( it is public info ) covering devices that cannot be seen in daylight! None. There are NO patents that cover such devices. It does not exist...unles Criss managed to convince the Patent officer to make a secret category for him.

Also, the sad old claims are still there: The employees that no one ever sees or hears from....the paid off witnesses..so lame. Is it even POSSIBLE that Criss could pay off hundreds of witnesses and they would stay silent forever? Is that the apex of your argument? It always comes back down to what you IMAGINE. NOT what you can prove. PROBABLY is the word you start most of your guesses with..probably, maybe..but no PROOF!!

There are NO cranes on the golf course..there are no cranes anywhere. Since Criss is being moved around by forces that are unseen, you expect him to stay perfectly still? Unreal. Just unreal. ALL the witnesses are paid off, yet Criss makes money. ALL the videos are tricked..yet Criss makes money. ALL the employees are loyal to the death for some reason..and all his crew are willing to let him take their inventions and let him make the money, right?

The fact that the Zero People are represented by kids..16 year olds..says it all. That is what I expected..no mature person could stand up and scream that they know the truth when they cannot provide even a shred of proof to back them up. It takes an immature mind to demand that others listen to them when they cannot provide one example, one film, one witness, that could verify their imaginings.

All you ZeroPeople have is MAYBE, and PROBABLY, and LIKELY and perhaps...but never any evidence..only guesses. Criss levitates on a golf course in full view of multiple cameras and many witnesses...and yet all we hear is that it is all a fake..staged,, tricked..BUT for some strange reason not ONE Zero can provide ANY proof of this..none. ZERO.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

The fact that the Zero People are represented by kids..16 year olds..says it all.

It's funny, how i've seen much more maturity in that 16 year old's post, than in any of yours. Also, there was no circular backwards logic present. No wishfull thinking either.

What do you even base your beliefs on? Is it on Criss saying there is no real magic? Or is it him saying he would gladly debunk anyone who uses simple magic tricks to pretend he has paranormal abilities?

Oh, wait, sorry... You base your belief on the lack of the proof that he can't fly...

And you continue doing so, even if it means ignoring common sense, logic and basically EVERYTHING everyone here was trying to explain to you.

Man, you're one strong believer! But in that case, why do you get offended, when someone doesn't agree with you?

So far i've only seen this behaviour in people, who want to believe. They often try to convince others, just so they could convince themselves by proxy.

No wonder people give up on such subjects, when logic is continuously ignored.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by deezee]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

So, the designers all love Criss so much that they let him take the patents for the invisible props, right? Is that your latest?

Once again you use this claim of invisible props. Your the only one who says they're invisible, we say the camera's take specific angles into consideration when shooting, and in combination with digital effects, you cannot see the props. They are there, but the given field of view is manipulated as such that you are not aware of their position.

And WHy pray tell would anyone give their inventions away?

Cash cash and more cash.

Also, there are NO patents ( it is public info ) covering devices that cannot be seen in daylight!

Actually there are, take a look at the thread Boffins invent invisible tank.

But thats neither here nor there. none of us have contested that the props are invisible, as stated above. Have you actually looked into those that create the apparati for illusions? Have you looked into patents they've requested or currently hold?

I doubt you have, and as such, I dont know how the hell you can say that no patents exist for such devices when you havent even looked

Also, the sad old claims are still there: The employees that no one ever sees or hears from....the paid off witnesses..so lame. Is it even POSSIBLE that Criss could pay off hundreds of witnesses

The only event where CA has a large audience is the Luxor Light levitation and even then, the big crowd is WAY WAY WAY to far from him to make out what the hell is floating that high up.

Othen than that, he has a small audience which you can probably count on your two hands.

It always comes back down to what you IMAGINE. NOT what you can prove.

Once again I ask you, compile your list of independant footage, witness testimony, and other evidence!

I know i will be waiting forever for this list because you have none. All you have is footage from CA and his production team.

There are NO cranes on the golf course..there are no cranes anywhere.

Really? Were you there? Please point yourself out because that would change everything.

But you werent there were you? No, you sneeky guy you. You werent there and therefor are GUESSING based on what you see in CA's video.

Since Criss is being moved around by forces that are unseen, you expect him to stay perfectly still? Unreal. Just unreal.

You say he defies the laws of physics, but yet here he is, subject to the laws of physics of motion. Why would the forces lifting him make him sway as if he was suspended by a crane suffering from the forces of prevailing winds?

ALL the witnesses are paid off, yet Criss makes money.

Yea, all 30-50 of em.

After all it was you that said he makes his cash at the luxor at his shows.

I am still waiting for the list of shows and enguagements that you believe CA preforms his high levitations at

ALL the videos are tricked..yet Criss makes money

CA doesnt film his ticketted shows.

The fact that the Zero People are represented by kids..16 year olds..says it all.

So one person is 16 and you equate that person to representing the group. Attack the person and not the position, that is the move of the desperate.

That is what I expected..no mature person could stand up and scream that they know the truth when they cannot provide even a shred of proof to back them up. It takes an immature mind to demand that others listen to them when they cannot provide one example, one film, one witness, that could verify their imaginings.

We've been saying that the whole time.

where is your independant witness testimoney?
where is your independant footage?
where is your independant statistical analysis and data?
where is you independant research?

All you've done in this thread is show us video's produced by CA's team and scream they must be true because he says its so!

And you say we resemble the 9/11 believers?

Criss levitates on a golf course in full view of multiple cameras and many witnesses...

To the underlined: Im going from memory but I believe there are 3 camera's (maybe four). There is one that CA passes to the crowd of people and 3 operated by his camera crew. All the footage passes through his production crew. None of it is independant

To the bolded: Those many witnesses can be counted on two hands. Hardly the crowd youd expect to see at a golf course, especially since CA is supposedly levitating. You'd think everyone at the links would rush over to see it, but no no no, its only a small group of people that find it extrodiary.

So i guess your not going to refute the math involved in calculating the sawy of his liftoff?

i guess your not going to post your list of confirmed facts? Like Independant testimoney, footage, and statistical data/analysis?

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU CONSIDER PROOF OF YOUR POSITION?

mod edit: to fix bbcode

[edit on 1/10/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Seems like Eyewitness has once again put me on ignore as he can't seem to debate me with his superior intellect and knowledge. Seems his higher brain won't allow him to answer a simpltons questions.

The Props aren't invisible for the 100th time. The wires are about the size of fishing line yet extremely strong, we have showed you the links to the places that make it, one of them is in Las Vegas.....hmmm. But that means nothing or should I say NOTHING to you.

Whatever object is used to hang the wire is not invisible just shot from an angle and distance we don't see via the TV cameras or Digitally edited out. Once again, show me a view of CA levitating including the 300 or so feet above him, those shots don't exist.....hmm.

I am getting a better understanding of how the illusion is generated, actually pretty ingenious and yes, it involves a fairly high degree of risk for CA to pull it off. I've never said he wasn't good at what he does.

And to say CA's high levitations aren't staged is a joke, why is his Camera crew there? Obviously they planned for it to happen then and there, hence staged. I would love you to provide footage shot by a news crew of anyone of CA's high levitations, don't show me "fan=Plant" videos.

The most laughable thing about this whole fiasco is that you claim levitation and Telekinesis of Humans is an actual fact. There never has been a scientifically documented case of either using modern scientific methods and multiple verifications/duplications. Don't you think that something like that, if true, would be mentioned somewhere.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I cant change the screwup in the BB code in my last post, so if a mod could look at it, that would be great.

Sorry for the inconvienance.

Edit to add: Thanks to kinglizard for fixing that issue.

The funny thing is, i changed the big B to a small b like 3 times, but when i posted it, it still came out big. eh, its fixed now.

Thanks to Arawn for trying to help

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join