It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palastinians kill 9 children and injure 40 more

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Ahhh yes....Palestine...the people that the Arabs didn't even want....

Palestine is nothing more than a tool for the Arab nations against Israel. If this isn't true, why hasn't an Arab nation given Palestine a little piece of one of their countries to make a Palestinian nation?!?
A tool...

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Well, theres been another attack by Israel......

www.btopenworld.com...=646|csr=4073375,00.ht ml

Well, they don't know who was killed yet, but it was 4 men. The article mentions that some of the men were wearing what appeared to be "military type" trousers. Hmmm, sounds dubious.....

I'm not taking any sides here.......the way I see it, both sides are tits......

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hey, posted this on another Isreal is Evil for they killed two civillians in past six years while killing hundreds of terrorists and while the poor defensless Palestinians blow up thousands of evil dirty Jew civillians and killing three military people topic.

Why in the hell should Isreal give up land given to them? Why in the hell should a itty bitty country give up it's land while the people telling them to give up what little land they have have thousands upon thousands of more acres than Isreal does. Why doesn't Saudi Arabia give land? They have a lot more than Isreal does and yet they give money to hamas and Jihad and other terrorist groups to go out and kill civillians.

And again, Isreal goes after terrorists, Palestinians go after civillains. Also, how come when Palestinians kill children after attacking a school, the people here don't say a word. The second Isreal kills a terrorist leader, CA, Skadi, and the rest go look at the evil dirty Jews, they should be wiped out like the Palestinians and the rest of the Middle East want to happen.

Edited part.

How come when Palestinians kill Isreal babies and kids, Skadi and CA and the rest go "Awww, look at the poor Palestinians, they ae fighting the evil Jews the only way they can." Yet the second the Isreals kill a Hamas leader, they go "Death to Isreal! Give me some bombs, I'll go over there and kill some of those evil dirty disgusting vile Jews myself!" Hypocrits.

[Edited on 24-8-2003 by James the Lesser]

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
www.pcbs.org...

First look at this map Seekerof, then tell me why cant the Palestinians get the other than yellow locations shown at the map?

And by the way, the map is of the Palestine.. even the YELLOW parts of it are of PALESTINE.. but hostile invaders took those parts in 1948..
Invaders from Europe and US.. real name of the place you call Israel is PALESTINE.. Israel is only zionists wet daydream and propaganda..

Even though there was 6 million murdered it doesnt give them right to invade the home of others..

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
You got it James, thats why I started this thread.

When Israel takes out a terrorist - or someone wanting to destroy them,- with a missile and also get the people the person is hiding behind, the media gets all upset, and people make pronouncements that peace deals are over.

When the palastinians deliberatly target children and families in buses, life is normal and the peace treaty is on track.

Watching the funeral on TV, if Israel was the monster they are portrayed in the media, it would be a good tactic to napalm the funeral procession as it was packed full of shouting screaming shooting blood lusting Hamas.

Now of course the suicide bombers will make their deadly journey, and who knows kill another busload of dangerous children and women, because their leader was killed.

Thats fair isn't it. At last count it was 9 children's lives for one Hamas leaders.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
www.pcbs.org...

First look at this map Seekerof, then tell me why cant the Palestinians get the other than yellow locations shown at the map?

And by the way, the map is of the Palestine.. even the YELLOW parts of it are of PALESTINE.. but hostile invaders took those parts in 1948..
Invaders from Europe and US.. real name of the place you call Israel is PALESTINE.. Israel is only zionists wet daydream and propaganda..

Even though there was 6 million murdered it doesnt give them right to invade the home of others..

Thanks for the map Uni/FULCRUM....
Just for the sack of foreplay.....
The UN/League of Nations mandated what Isreal would be and gave them the lands. If Palestine has a problem with this as do the other Arab nation....don't you think that they should have went to the UN/League of Nations in protest? I haven't checked to see if they did...but nonetheless, the killing needs to stop wouldn't you agree? Israel and Palestine are there to stay....and ceaseless killing does NOT change the fact that Israel is not leaving and Palestine is in need of a state/lands. I still have yet to hear where the 'brothers' of Palestine are offering ANY of their lands so that Palestine can become a state.....Care to explain that one away also?

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   

www.pcbs.org...

Thank you Uninem (or is it FULCRUM? Why do you need two handles? Do you have more?)

Thank you for reducing it to the heart of the issue.

Many people assume that the "Palestine" the PLO and various other terrorist organizations are fighting to liberate just means the West Bank and the Gaza Strip. What many people don't realize is that the "Palestine" they're referring to includes that plus the nation of Israel.

In other words, they want an end to Israel. You see, it's not just exploding bombs that hamper the peace talks.

Except even at that, the map is incomplete. If you go back in time to the era of the British Mandate, the region called "Palestine" (or Trans-Jordan) would also include the country to the East of the Jordan River, Jordan.

Jordan, granted its independence in 1946 contains four times the land (99,740 km2) as Israel, Gaza and the West Bank combined (20,770 km2).

Jordan is full of Palestinian-Arabs. These Palestinian-Arabs are at peace with Israel, have been for a long time, and the peace is likely to continue indefinitly.

Something to think about.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Yup thats true Mycroft, not only that they want Jerusalem, to be THEIR capital city.

What chance is that? No chance....

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The Jerusalem issue is the most ridiculous part of the Palestinian demands. They have zero historical ties to Jerusalem. Judaism and Christianity have much stronger ties to it. Muslims have Mecca and Medina etc. Jerusalem was not the super holy city to the Muslims until it became the capital of Israel. Credibility = 0

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums

I am really sick and tired of disscuss this all the time

Then why not shut the hell up and stop opening 400 threads a day on this garbage already. Every time you find another anti-israel link with google you feel the need to start a new thread on it. If you can't take the backlash your stupid links bring you, don't post them in the first place.

You are the one following me to all these threads, if u find them stupid, don�t even post on them "mr intelligence", because as far as i know, and specially after this weekend, i�ve talking to orthodox jews, and that�s enough for me, i don�t need to hear your garbage telling me that i am anti-semite, i�ve been talking to semites, and I AM SEMITE, I HAVE SEMITE BLOOD U MORON, and i�ve been there, where the conflict is, i know what i talk about, i�ve family, and friends of family there, and still you tell me that i am wrong, ok mr know all about jews, know you tell me
when the concept of israel started and due to what happend that the jews started to see jordan and that area as their "holy land". And be careful saying that the claim what is theirs, because then The chicans, and the indians, murdered by americans, must also claim their land, can u imagine New York full of indians, and REAL north americans that were brutally killed,and kicked out of their own lands, for you to live in them ,and you have the balls to tell me WHAT?????
Look, As israel didn�t exist 200 years, ago, palestine neither, so all you defending this you look ridiculous, defeding a name of a country that doesn�t exist either is not smart Djarums. Maybe you should move from new york, and check what happens there, spend 1 month in occupied areas, and also in Only jews areas, and in Jerulasem and so on, You tell me the difference of quality of life, of respect of EVERYTHING,and then u give the reason for be like that, let�s see how smart and wise you are.
Also you could tell the people the religius importance of that place, about Al quds, Jerusalem and so on.
Read the quoran if u think you know a lot about "muslim crazy suiciders" because u know absolutely NOTHING AT ALL, and for at least disscuss being in one side, you should know the other, at least i expect that u know what Kabbala is, what the torah says about the main reasons of being jew.
Btw Djarums you need also to change subject as u complaint about me opening them, u are one of the first ones coming behind to make your comments...
So next time if u find so "stupid for you" don�t even come to bother the thread ok?

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Every time you find another anti-israel link with google you feel the need to start a new thread on it. If you can't take the backlash your stupid links bring you, don't post them in the first place.

I guess this is another "stupid anti israeli link"
Is ashame that u are american and u are not aware yet of this things, it may be your perception of life?
I don�t know...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoLD aNGeR

You are the one following me to all these threads, if u find them stupid, don�t even post on them

I can't say why Djarums does it, but I consider it a Mitzvah.

Question for Cold Anger:

How come whenever you start a thread with one of these anti-Israel links, your english is perfect, yet when you respond later on you can barely be understood?

Is it because you're not writing these posts? Are you just cutting and pasting from somewhere else, even the intro not contained in the link you post?

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mycroft

Originally posted by CoLD aNGeR

You are the one following me to all these threads, if u find them stupid, don�t even post on them

I can't say why Djarums does it, but I consider it a Mitzvah.

Question for Cold Anger:

How come whenever you start a thread with one of these anti-Israel links, your english is perfect, yet when you respond later on you can barely be understood?

Is it because you're not writing these posts? Are you just cutting and pasting from somewhere else, even the intro not contained in the link you post?

I am not a native, therefor my english suck*s, and normally i type a little intro and then i copy paste more of the article

What surprises me is that u didn�t notice it, i mean, that i typed a little, and the rest paragraph was already from the page, and then afterwards i post the link to read the rest of it.

But have u read this anyway (and i mean ENTIRELY)

www.nogw.com...

I�d like to have an opinion from you Mycrofy, u seem more reasonable than Djarums, much more interesting to read and reply, anyway, i just want to say that don�t take it personal, is just a website and a thread, the real world is what scares me most.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 04:31 AM
link   
...it basically comes down to this- CA's God and the God of Israel are not the same and never will be. This will seperate the Arabs and Jews forever.

CA will never accept that Israel has a right to life amidst the sea of Arab hate and terror put upon Jews thousands of years ago and amplified today as we see. He speaks of Jews as Nazis, yet we see the Arabs imitating the SS in fine fashion in deed and action. The Palestinian constitution speaks volumes when it outlines the destruction of Israel.

I am sick of people like CA who vomit up this filth daily and repeatedly and have been absent in part due to this drivel. Has anyone ever noticed the lack of Jewish outrage and hate towards Muslims in their"controled" media??? Why no "Death to MUslims" in the Jewish"media"?? Most hate and death is initiated by the Arab horde who want death for Jews everwhere anyhow. Simple as that. Is this the sign of a peaceful people?? Are they the true victims of an occupation??? They call Jerusalem their capitol and the only way this happens is for Israel to not exist. Simple.

So what do we think is going to happen next??

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 05:48 AM
link   

There were no nation called "Palestine" but there sure the hell was PEOPLE called PALESTINIANS. And it was the Ottomans then Britts and French that ruled the area.. then Britts gave Jews THAT DIDNT LIVE THERE permission to move there and kick the real Palestinians away from their homes. (Ethnic clensing..) And for one Israeli killed there is 3 palestinians DEAD, so Israel will win the war of attrition as there is 7 vs 11 million.. When last PALESTINIAN is DEAD there will STILL BE PLENTY ISRAELIS LEFT.. on the land they have no right on..
is this what you want?

Seems the Russians were involved in teaching your history classes.

The first ones to be referred to as Palestinians were the Jews. The name Palestine came from Philistine; the Romans were trying to erase the name and history of Isreal and the Jews. As a matter of fact, until it became politically expediant, an Arab would have considered it an insult to be called a Palestinian as that referred to the Jews.

They have nop right to be on their own land? There is no need in going any further as I have to go to work and don't have time to give you an 8 hours block of instruction on "History, unbiased fact for the propaganda victim." right now.

A clue; do you know the real name of what the Arabs call the West Bank? Try Judea and Sumaria. I guess its easy to see why it was important to cause the world to refer to the area under a different name, huh?

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:01 AM
link   
To this i just say this: I know the facts, please dont try to brain wash me..
It is you Thomas who needs to re-check the facts..

Seekerof i agree, killing must end and peace must be made and after that there needs to be 2 nations in Palestine, one for Jews, other for Palestinians (Arabs..).

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Wow, do you people read your own posts?

" Most hate and death is initiated by the Arab horde who want death for Jews everwhere anyhow. Simple as that. "

That's one of the milder ones.

NOTHING is ever that simple, people. Everyone has their own agenda, and by you projecting your own fear and paranoia on another culture shows how uneducated and ignorant you are.

I identify more with the Palestinians because I KNOW BOTH SIDES OF THE ISSUE. And in knowing both sides, I choose the side that I can relate to more.

I can't relate to being a Zionist, to being an IDF killer, to being an Arab-hater. I can identify with the underdog, with a people who have had their entire lives subjugated in order to further a foreign government's ideology.

Most arguments that people are using to justify Israel's State-Sponsored Terrorism is along the lines of "They all want to kill us, those dirty Palestinians, we are just trying to save ourselves."

Save it for people who will buy it. The truth is Israel NEVER wants a peace settlement if it allows alestinians the Right of Return. Never. So they try to do everything they can to undermine peace efforts. And that's the truth, whether or not some of you rabid pro-Israelis want to admit it or not.

You say that the coverage the REST OF THE WORLD gives Israel is biased. Haha, maybe it's because they look at it through the prism of their own experience and try to see it for what it really is.

Why would Israel forbid foreign journalists from Gaza and the West Bank? Why would they kick them out of Ramallah, out of Jenin? What do they have to hide. Why are they in violation of UN edicts? Why does Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International condemn the illegal occupation and the human rights violations that happen every day?

It's not because they're anti-Semites. That's a good argument to try and discount everything someone says, no matter how valid. The truth is, it's because they're HUMAN BEINGS, compassionate and caring.

So grow up and use your brain. If 80% of the world thinks that what Israel does is wrong, maybe there's some validity in their claims. To discount them out of hand demonstrates ignorant arrogance and is CHILDISH.

Jakomo

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 07:53 AM
link   

To this i just say this: I know the facts, please dont try to brain wash me..
It is you Thomas who needs to re-check the facts..

Seekerof i agree, killing must end and peace must be made and after that there needs to be 2 nations in Palestine, one for Jews, other for Palestinians (Arabs..).

Really? You? Surely you jest, you are the most ass backwards interpreter of history on these boards.

The jewish were the Pali's buddy.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Wizard if you are refering to the bible.. i must point out that "Jews", ("Jews" that voted Jesus to die..) mentioned there, that did live in palestine, turned to moslems, and are today the "palestinian-arabs" so in fact "Jews" are killing their own brethen..

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Jew have problems, so do Christians (see Catholics), Muslims (yuck!) AND hindu's, but it's just religion, the people doing it who hide behind it are the assholes.

You take every chance you can to attack Jews, other's may have accepted your "apology" but I see through it, you are as ANTI-JEW not Zion, as you can be.

Thumbs down to you, hater

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join