It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is it? I'm so confused...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I can mostly feel/sense how other people are feeling and my feelings seem to be true so far, unfortunatelly. I don't know but I'm really starting to believe that I'm an empath.
Last days I sensed that my friend whom I know only through the internet is feeling sad or just that something is simply not okay. Yesterday I finally asked him and he admitted that I was right but he didn't want to talk about it. And i understand that. Today I can sense it too, apparently there's something that's teasing him. I don't know how to help him since I don't know what it is. But that's not what I want to ask. I asked several people if they can sense how people are feeling or when a person is sad and most of them said 'no' or just some people that are close to them. So my first question is can you sense when a person is sad or simply how they feel even if you know them only through the net?

And now comes my second question. Right now I can feel that something is teasing him (my online friend) and I'm not even talking to him now (but that's not the matter of the fact). Lately I feel vibrations in both of my hands, it's like I had too much energy in them or i don't know but it's just weird cos I feel it all the time. It's like when you hit a ball only not that strong. But right now my left hand is 'vibrating' even more, I don't know what it is and I can't stop it. It's like I had moving ants in it.
Maybe it's related to this 'mood sensing', I don't know but I'm really confused about it cos i haven't noticed it before. Does anyone experience something like this? Does anyone know what it could be? Maybe it's normal but I'm rather asking cos this happens only lately and it's confusing.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Yes, things like this always are confusing. I have a similar story. (things like this often, but randomely happen) I have an online friend through the website RuneScape. He was telling me someone was apparenly using the "f" word against him and he was trying to figure out how to report people. Out of curiousity, I wanted to know what the other person was saying so I asked "wat, f u?". Right when I said that, I had a feeling (just a regular feeling) that he will misunderstand that question. Sure enough, he asked "r u saying that to me?". This is just one of many prediction that came true. Every time I predict something, there is a 95% chance it will come true. So, are these just strange coincidences? Or a slight abnormal power? I don't know but maybe the fact that I'm extremely smart has something to do with this (I'm 13).

[edit on 707/13/0505 by Acekwak]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Yes, those things are confusing. I think it's not quite the same though, hmm, can you feel also 'vibrations' in your hands?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
No, I don't feel any vibrations, or at least I don't think so. If I do have fibrations in my hands then I'm not noticing it. When one of these things happen to me, I don't get any special feeling except for a feeling that my prediction will come true. Are your vibrations slight, or does your hand start shaking as if you were outside in -20 degree weather? And, is it just your hands that vibrate? Of course, I could guess how someone is feeling through the internet, but thats only through the way the person talks and I've never made sure on wether or not I'm right. I supose that our situations aren't the same but they are kinda similar......maybe.........

[edit on 707/14/0505 by Acekwak]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The 'predictions'/'mood sensing' and the 'vibrations' aren't quite connected I think, I'm not sure, I only made it to one thread (but yeah, it sounds confusing). Those vibrations are rather slight, I feel it stronger in my left hand, it's odd, it's like I felt energy there or I dunno, it feels like you had millions of little dots moving in it, hard to explain. But you would know if you felt it. Lately I feel it all the time actually and sometimes it gets stronger for some reason.
But it's not like your hand is shaking but you feel it just inside.
And yes, I feel it only in my hands.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I don't know if this will be of any help but generally gifts like these run in the family. It's worth asking your parents and their parents if they have experienced anything similar.

Otherwise just practice the empath skill and consider yourself lucky!! I am very much into psychology and I have to say that there are possibilities that humans are all slightly telepathic, you might simply be slightly more aware of something that everybody feels anyway!

Just remember that it's not a bad thing!

The vibrations in the hands is something I have never heard of but it does sound like you are feeling the flow of blood. Again I can't tell you what it is but it doesn't sound too bad! I'm sure someone here on ATS will be able to help you out!! Just be a bit patient!!

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Mmmmm the whole "vibration" thing your talking about sounds like the feeling you get if you sleep on your hand. Thats happened to me many times when I woke up, but never while NOT putting pressure on it. This hand vibration thing sounds like some sort of hand condition and your right, it might not be linked to the "mood sensing". And you say it's happens often!? Maybe you should pay a visit to a doctor and see if he/she knows what this could be. As the person above me said, this might run in the family. I have unusual traits that other people in my family have also though those traits aren't "paranormal".

[edit on 707/14/0505 by Acekwak]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Hmm yeah I can ask my parents when they get back though I don't think they will help me out in this, but it's surely worth a try. I think it's nothing to do with doctors either because...I'll explain...in my left hand I can feel it pretty much all the time, my right hand isn't that sensitive in this thing, and I think it's something to do with energy, maybe 'energy sensing' or I don't know because I can control it a little with my thoughts - if I concentrate on it and want to feel the 'vibrations' stronger I can feel them stronger. Another thing why I think it could have something to do with energy is this little 'exercise' or experiment I did, you can try it - turn your hand so that you can see your palm, then put the fingers of your other hand together and move it to the palm with the fingers pointing at it but DON'T touch the palm with the fingers and then move the fingers above the palm slowly - when I do this I can sense the movement of the fingers inside my palm,
it's like I could sense the energy flowing right under the moving fingers
if that makes sense, but again my right hand isn't very sensitive in this. hmm, it's weird.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   

can mostly feel/sense how other people are feeling and my feelings seem to be true so far, unfortunatelly. I don't know but I'm really starting to believe that I'm an empath.

Sounds like you've answered your own question....you seem to be Empathic....

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Vibration or energy flow through your hands may indicate a natural healing power.
Your experiences with empathy would go hand in hand with that.
Especially if your hands feel warm, not just to you but to others.
Attempt to heal someone of a minor pain and you will pretty quickly find out if that's what it is, especially as you already seem to be able to control the amount of energy that you are directing through your hands.
I have found that it is best to place the more powerful hand over the actual area of pain and the place the second one some distance from that and try to direct the energy to flow between my hands. Instinct plays a large part in this. Most healers I know have their own individual technique, so try what feels most comfortable to you. A basic understanding of anatomy and blood flow helps too.
I am a long way from being a potent healer, but I have had sucess with things like tummy aches and headaches.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I tried that expirament of yours and I did kinda feel a slight vibration, though I'm not sure if I did it right. This might have something to do with the nerves but I'm not a doctor so I don't know for sure.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I too am not a doctor but I think it isn't anything with nerves. If I touched the palm with the fingers then it could be with nerves but since I don't touch the palm I think it's something different. I asked my parents if they feel it and also asked them to do this little 'exercise'. My dad told me he can't feel anything only heat which is normal if he has warm hands. So as for my dad - no. My mum though said that she can feel the movement and called it 'it's like slight electrical energy' but she never noticed it before and she said she can feel the vibrations only sometimes so I don't know. Maybe it's normal..but my dad doesn't feel it
. it would be nice if some other people could try to do that exercise and post their result here. I'm not saying it's anything special, I'd only like to know what it is and if everyone can feel that or if it's rare and could mean some 'ability'.
My hands used to be cold mostly but lately I don't know, I didn't notice if they are cold or warm. But during typing this comment I tried a quick experiment. My hands were cold and I tried to make them warm with a thought while typing and it seems to work pretty well
. Seems like I warmed them up at will. Maybe it's just a coincidence, but they keep to be warm.
..So maybe I could try to heal someone
but I would need someone who would need healing first.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Headaches and tummyaches aren't all that rare, I'm sure you'll find someone to have a go at without having to wait too long.
As I said, I don't consider myself to be an adept at this, I am far from an expert.
But, it can't hurt to try it out.
The fact that you are changing any of the sensations (heat and energies) in your hands just by thinking about it, certainly seems to back up my theory.
Good luck.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by ilandrah]

new topics

top topics

join