It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Hiroshima

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Well, great news for you haters and racists!!! Looks like your dreams of a massive WMD attack on USA soil will come true soon, I’m certain your celebratory parties will be grand.

For the rest of us, scary times are upon us:

“According to captured al-Qaida leaders and documents, the plan is called the "American Hiroshima" and involves the multiple detonations of nuclear weapons already smuggled into the U.S. over the Mexican border with the help of the MS-13 street gang and other organized crime groups.

Al-Qaida has obtained at least 40 nuclear weapons from the former Soviet Union – including suitcase nukes, nuclear mines, artillery shells and even some missile warheads. In addition, documents captured in Afghanistan show al-Qaida had plans to assemble its own nuclear weapons with fissile material it purchased on the black market.

In addition to detonating its own nuclear weapons already planted in the U.S., military sources also say there is evidence to suggest al-Qaida is paying former Russian special forces Spetznaz to assist the terrorist group in locating nuclear weapons formerly concealed inside the U.S. by the Soviet Union during the Cold War. Osama bin Laden's group is also paying nuclear scientists from Russia and Pakistan to maintain its existing nuclear arsenal and assemble additional weapons with the materials it has invested hundreds of millions in procuring over a period of 10 years.

The plans for the devastating nuclear attack on the U.S. have been under development for more than a decade. It is designed as a final deadly blow of defeat to the U.S., which is seen by al-Qaida and its allies as "the Great Satan."

At least half the nuclear weapons in the al-Qaida arsenal were obtained for cash from the Chechen terrorist allies.

But the most disturbing news is that high level U.S. officials now believe at least some of those weapons have been smuggled into the U.S. for use in the near future in major cities as part of this "American Hiroshima" plan, according to an upcoming book, "The al-Qaida Connection: International Terrorism, Organized Crime and the Coming Apocalypse," by Paul L. Williams, a former FBI consultant.

According to Williams, former CIA Director George Tenet informed President Bush one month after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks that at least two suitcase nukes had reached al-Qaida operatives in the U.S.

"Each suitcase weighed between 50 and 80 kilograms (approximately 110 to 176 pounds) and contained enough fissionable plutonium and uranium to produce an explosive yield in excess of two kilotons," wrote Williams. "One suitcase bore the serial number 9999 and the Russian manufacturing date of 1988. The design of the weapons, Tenet told the president, is simple. The plutonium and uranium are kept in separate compartments that are linked to a triggering mechanism that can be activated by a clock or a call from the cell phone."

When will will get our heads out of our butts and lock the borders down? After we get nuked or the next attack?

As far as I am concerned, unless they can prove otherwise: Every person entering the USA without permission needs to be considered a terrorist. If you have nothing to hide, then why not apply to come here legally? Until then your a criminal out to cause the USA harm.

[edit on 11-7-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
If AQ had "already" smuggled suitcase nukes into the US by 2001, they would have used them by now. Why would they hesitate? Pangs of conscience maybe? I doubt it. Therefore I don't believe this to be the case. If OBL had 40 nukes at his disposal, we would have seen at least one detonated already. And probably more.

Just sounds like bogus scaremongering to me...

[edit on 7/11/05 by xmotex]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
If AQ had "already" smuggled suitcase nukes into the US by 2001, they would have used them by now. Therefore I don't believe this to be the case.

Just sounds like scaremongering to me...

Could be, But remember how patient they are. They could be waiting for the best time and place. Those sleeper cells responsible for 9/11 waited years to act during lax times. Today I cant imagine any of these people could hardly fart without getting federal attention, they may not have had the prime opportunity yet

We cant rule this out.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Are there any credible sources? As Xmotex said they would have detonated by now.

Where were the documents captured? Where is the almighty response from US law enforcement? National guard and army units would have evacuated countless cities if there was any credibility to this at all.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Wasn't it Israel who purchased several suitcase nukes recently? I'd be alot more worried about the MOSSAD agents running around here in the US and UK posing as 'art students' and the like. They have an open door, they have the motive and means, and they have a unique history of setting up fake alqueda cells in both the West Bank and the Gaza Strip. The sooner we pull our unilatteral support for Israel and start writing checks for our oil like everybody else does, the sooner we can count on some assemblance of peace. It will never happen though, Zion owns the Federal Reserve, Zion owns the majority of American Media Companies...

Originally posted by twitchy
Yeah... It's all hype. To mention the Jewish Ownership of the media is just as antisemite as mentioning the Israeli Spy Ring they busted here in the Us right after 9-11 according to the ADL. It is also antisemitic to mention the Kosher Food Tax or their ownership of the Federal Reserve, or their part in the Bolshevik Revolution, or anything else which might lead someone to believe that we are literally living in a financial aparthide.

Originally posted by twitchy
Paramount, Disney, ICM and CAA New York, Times, Wall Street Journal Washington Post, Boston Globe, Washington Post Barron's, Dow Jones Village Voice Time, U.S. News & World Report Atlantic Monthly, NY Daily News, AOL-Time Warner, CNN News Group (before you say no that's Ted Turner, look up 'Walter Isaacson'), Time Warner's publishing division, Sports Illustrated, People, Fortune, Walt Disney Company, Touchstone, Buena Vista, Hollywood Pictures, Caravan Pictures, Miramax Films, Capital Cities/ABC, Inc., ESPN, Lifetime Television, A & E Television Networks, ABC Radio Network, Viacom, Inc., Paramount Pictures, CBS's Country Music Television Nashville Network Simon & Schuster, Scribner, The
Free Press, Pocket Books. Showtime, MTV, Nickelodeon, Fox Television Network, 20th Century Fox Films, and Fox 2000, New York Post and TV Guide are all owned or controlled by one religous organization.

This is not to mention all the subsidary companies in print and local media, newsgroups, etc. that are either subsidized or controlled by the above listed companies. The recent consolidation of these major media companies has only tightened their grip, and really this is only to name a a few...

www.worldnewsstand.net...
Rothschild Bank of London (Jewish)
Warburg Bank of Hamburg (Jewish)
Rothschild Bank of Berlin (Jewish)
Lehman Brothers of New York (Jewish)
Lazard Brothers of Paris (Jewish)
Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York (Jewish)
Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy (Jewish)
Goldman, Sachs of New York (Jewish)
Warburg Bank of Amsterdam (Jewish)
Chase Manhattan Bank of New York (Rockefellers Interesting History...)

[edit on 15-5-2005 by twitchy]

hell they even tax our food and just to show how far this goes, over 90% of the telecommunications in this country eventually go through a company, AMDOCS based in Israel.
You really want to know what's going on the world today, you have to understand that Freemasonry and Zionism are the self same organization. Symbiotic Parasitism, and they are real. Don't take my word for it, dig in and find out. Unprecedented in history, the internet has opened and made availabe a wealth of information... The truth is available for those who are willing to find it.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Joe
Are there any credible sources? As Xmotex said they would have detonated by now.

Where were the documents captured? Where is the almighty response from US law enforcement? National guard and army units would have evacuated countless cities if there was any credibility to this at all.

Read my reply again above yours.

Also: Why would they evacuate cities? You and I wouldnt know anything about it if they had data stating nukes were in the US, too much panic. They wouldnt do anything at all to notify the public, even if they knew the city that was targetted.

What would you propose? A government announcement stating to New York or Boston:

"There maybe a nuclear device in your city ready to explode, please exit the city in a calm orderly fashion, you have 20 minutes...No pushing please"

Please. You would hear nothing about it.

At the very most, they would quietly evacuate a few blocks AFTER they found it. And even then, they couldnt tell you why to avoid mass panic.

Bottom line: You guys can be certain its not true for the reasons you give, I wont be so easily duped though.

[edit on 11-7-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
LoL they obviously want to kiss the middle east goodbye then their home land?? cause thats what would happen if terrorist nuked usa, usa would nuke middle east terror countrys for sure. (dont think they would not do it)

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
OK, the city evacuation makes a certain amount of sense.

Why no searches? Why no major police prescence? Even under the context of border control?

One nuke would be devastating, why wait?

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Joe
OK, the city evacuation makes a certain amount of sense.

Why no searches? Why no major police prescence? Even under the context of border control?

One nuke would be devastating, why wait?

There WOULD be searches and police presence, but you and I would have no idea why. How do you know they arent doing it now? They dont need to be wearing uniforms and carry guns to search for nukes, the search could easily be transparent to us.

Again, and I dont dissagree with it, they wouldnt tell us a thing, until afterwards.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
So far America has fought this Terror War with white Gloves.

We have tried to minimize civilian deaths and injuries, but if this scenerio plays out, the white gloves will come off and our "birds" will launch. Than and only than will the Muslim world will realize (too late) that they have pulled tha tail of Tiger once too often and they shoulda went after the exrtremist a long time ago.

After Iran and Syria get vaporized, The remaining Muslims will drop to their knees begging for America's forgivness.....because once America gets angry, No One can stop us.

Maximu§

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
the search could easily be transparent to us.

skippytjc, if the search was transparent it would provide too much forewarning to those 'they' are
searching for.

Sanc'.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum

Originally posted by skippytjc
the search could easily be transparent to us.

skippytjc, if the search was transparent it would provide too much forewarning to those 'they' are
searching for.

Sanc'.

Transparent as in INVISABLE to us, we wouldnt see it. You missed my meaning.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
So far America has fought this Terror War with white Gloves.

We have tried to minimize civilian deaths and injuries, but if this scenerio plays out, the white gloves will come off and our "birds" will launch. Than and only than will the Muslim world will realize (too late) that they have pulled tha tail of Tiger once too often and they shoulda went after the exrtremist a long time ago.

i almost fell off my chair for a secound after reading this

your birds will launch

some americans need a reality check

if the US uses nukes they will get nuked back by other coutries
causing nuclear fallout ( which sadly means killing all life on earth )

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
After Iran and Syria get vaporized, The remaining Muslims will drop to their knees begging for America's forgivness.....because once America gets angry, No One can stop us.

Maximu§

do everyone a small faver get your head out of your right side
as i said no country would use nukes ( and we can say thank god that countries dont have nut cases like your self in power )

go back to school

edit: how old are you?

[edit on 11-7-2005 by bodrul]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
is there any other news site that has credibility putting this up?
because jihadwatch will report anything ( even if it is mostly cooked up )

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Boy what a lot of hot air and bravado

So much paranoia, so little evidence.
I forgot though, the lack of evidence is due to not wanting to tip off the bogeymen that we are on to their evil plans

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I have no doubt that is nukes went off on US soil the US would be obliterating many areas shortly after.

People do not understand that the US would rather obliterate life on earth than lose.

But all that is pointless, because retaliation would be subtle and devastating. I'm not one for earthquake and weather machines... but dropping heavy rods from orbit is easy and can release as much or more NO-Fallout energy than nukes.

People act like the US sit on nukes as a weapon.... nukes are the THREAT, you have no idea what they real weapons are. Look at the publicly announced military budget, looks where it goes.

You have no idea what would come of the US getting nuked, nor do you grasp the violence and revenge driven culture.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Twitchy, please explain to me how your post of the Jews owning all the world banks is relevant to this thread at all and is not intended to hijack this into your 1,000th similarly intended thread.

This topic was started to discuss the possibility of Al-Qaeda smuggling small nuclear devices over the borders and detonating them in the USA. It is not about the "jews controlling the world".

Stick to the topic or don't post in it.

I anxiously await your answer.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well Bodrul, I can see why Skippy put you on the "ignore" feature.

From what Ive seen, your almost always the 1st one to start with the personal insults. This is a typical left-wing street tactic and it shows me the weakness of your argument.

Thats ok, look at what America did to Japan in 1945 when we got angry enough....Look what America did to the Sioux Nation in 1892 when we got angry enough. Read up on history yourself and you'll see what I mean.

and mark my words, if America gets hit hard with 1000's dead in the streets......someones gonna pay for that. Do you think those Ohio Class submarines are just cruising the oceans for Whale research? Nope, their there to level any enemy thats dumb enough to mess with America.

Max

PS: well said Quest

[edit on 023131p://111 by LA_Maximus]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Do Al-Qaeda actually exist???

this does sound like good ole fashion scare tactics! keep the people afraid and they WILL obey.....

besides i agree with that fact that if the "terrorists" had a nuke they would have used it already.....

need we forget the real terrorists have a vast supplie of nukes n e way!

Daz out.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Team America... Yeah!!!

This thread is really cracking me up

Mod Edit: How about we don't circumvent the censors?
Thanks.

[edit on 7-11-2005 by Djarums]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join