It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

American Hiroshima

page: 2
1
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Come on now. Do you really believe that there are nukes in the hands of terrorist in the USA? No way!

If there was even a spoonful of material that could be used in making a nuclear weapon and it was moving then satellite tracking knows where it is.

This is just another way to make those who fear these things sit at home and worry, all while your life is being controlled by the government.




posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
See thats the truth right there,

"Go about ur day the government is in control......"



posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Team America... Yeah!!!

This thread is really cracking me up



Mod Edit: How about we don't circumvent the censors?
Thanks.

[edit on 7-11-2005 by Djarums]


Haha...

Its very funny on the surface... and team america is histarical....

The problem is I miss the stability of the cold war.... when we weren't at high risk of a random event ending the world.



posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
Come on now. Do you really believe that there are nukes in the hands of terrorist in the USA? No way!

If there was even a spoonful of material that could be used in making a nuclear weapon and it was moving then satellite tracking knows where it is.



You really dont believe they have the ability to track it that way do you? If you do, your living in a dream. But, if thats what gets you to sleep every night...



posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
skippy, chill dude! of course they have the ability to track everything, think current tech then think 20 years from now and that is where the military is at....

yea that could be blown out of the water with statements like "but if they had that they would have..... ect ect" but would they really?

Everything happends for a reason, if a nuke went off on US or UK soil it would be because the gov wants it to......

Daz out.



posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
What makes this all the more funny is thread after thread after thread about the superiority of US military hardware. Nobody can touch us, everyone is decades behind, we can kill thousands sooner than you can blink kinda stuff. Then you all go wetting yourselves cos somebody says the trrrrrists have smuggled loads of nuclear weapons into the USA.

It's laughable really. Kinda makes you think that maybe all the Billions of dollars handed to the military industry could perhaps have been better spent on protecting your own borders, instead of projecting power to stomp on third world countries who show objection to handing US corporations all their oil or mineral rights.



posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
What makes this all the more funny is thread after thread after thread about the superiority of US military hardware. Nobody can touch us, everyone is decades behind, we can kill thousands sooner than you can blink kinda stuff. Then you all go wetting yourselves cos somebody says the trrrrrists have smuggled loads of nuclear weapons into the USA.

It's laughable really. Kinda makes you think that maybe all the Billions of dollars handed to the military industry could perhaps have been better spent on protecting your own borders, instead of projecting power to stomp on third world countries who show objection to handing US corporations all their oil or mineral rights.


Huh? Hey Britguy: Any productive comments on the topic of the thread? Or are you just using this thread to promote your aganeda of hate?



posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Good to get some sence coming from this side of the atlantic! i would have to agree with brit on that one, it would seem that the world has gone a bit mad on the ole military spending limit, but yet a few guys with box cutter can still bring it all down....


Daz out



posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   


You really dont believe they have the ability to track it that way do you?


Nuclear (fissionable) material is fairly readily tracked, as it is constantly spitting off gazillions of high energy neutrons, some of which will make it through even heavy shielding.. I don't know about satellite tracking, but I do know that there are devices designed to track fissionable materials in US ports, and even along some major roadways.

As for how I know, don't ask

But I think it's publicly available information anyway.



posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Twitchy, please explain to me how your post of the Jews owning all the world banks is relevant to this thread at all and is not intended to hijack this into your 1,000th similarly intended thread.

This topic was started to discuss the possibility of Al-Qaeda smuggling small nuclear devices over the borders and detonating them in the USA. It is not about the "jews controlling the world".

Stick to the topic or don't post in it.

I anxiously await your answer.

My post is about MOSSAD agents running around unchecked and setting up fake Alqueda cells to perpetuate their agenda. Zionism is pure evil, and their control of our media and financial system is a yoke. Al-Qaeda is a fantasy, similar in purpose and structure to George Orwell's Goldberg in 1984. If you cant see the relevance, perhaps a picture will help you...




posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Agenda of hate?
I don't ever recall talking of nuking entire countries, millions of innocent people or declaring or promoting any hatred.
Sure, I may declare a different point of view to someone but that's hardly hatred.

I challenge you to provide evidence of my declaration of hatred towards anyone or to retract that comment, if you can be bothered to back up attacks with proof


The above for skipptjc

[edit on 11-7-2005 by Britguy]



posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Agenda of hate?
I don't ever recall talking of nuking entire countries, millions of innocent people or declaring or promoting any hatred.
Sure, I may declare a different point of view to someone but that's hardly hatred.

I challenge you to provide evidence of my declaration of hatred towards anyone or to retract that comment, if you can be bothered to back up attacks with proof


And still no reply that has anything to do with the actual topic of the thread, just comments on how funny you think Americans are...



posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Does the title "American Hiroshima" relate to the relatively simple (but no less horrifying) nature of "little boy" as much as anything I wonder ?


EDIT:


Originally posted by xmotex


Nuclear (fissionable) material is fairly readily tracked, as it is constantly spitting off gazillions of high energy neutrons, some of which will make it through even heavy shielding.. I don't know about satellite tracking, but I do know that there are devices designed to track fissionable materials in US ports, and even along some major roadways.

As for how I know, don't ask

But I think it's publicly available information anyway.


I'd pretty much agree here, as much as the resources for handling nuclear material are so well entrenched in the US (and other places, UK, France and such), that it would be a logical, common sense facility to have in place. I guess the detectors that ring our nuclear power plants are evidence enough of that ... Would a 'terrorist'. or someone who wanted to pass off as a terrorist (just to cover all options on ATS
) have the resources to handle the material in such a way to be suppress all the emissions, maybe, maybe not - I guess it depends who sold it to them ?

It is public domain: there was a short magazine article about such devices in April 2003. Devices are also reported to be in use by border patrol officers, and other first-responders, but I have no first-hand source for this - it's just stuff I read online.

Ok, some people could suggest that this is just a part of a disinfo campaign of course, but there you go - I dunno either way, but I'm thinking that this is more likely to be true, than it is less likely to be true.

[edit on 11-7-2005 by 0951]



posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Come on skippytjc, I challenged you to provide proof of my "Agenda of Hate".

Put up or shut up.



posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Twitchy,

A posted picture of a Neturai Karta rabbi who doesn't like Zionism has not helped your case in the slightest.

I have no problem with your dislike for Zionism. That's fine. We're all entitled to our opinions on that. This thread was about Al-Qaeda terrorists with portable nuclear devices. Not Israel. Not Zionism. Not Rabbis.

Using your logic... are you conveying your intent to us that you will sidetrack every thread related to Al-Qaeda by going into an anti Zionist rant? I appreciate the advance notice.



posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
Well Bodrul, I can see why Skippy put you on the "ignore" feature.

From what Ive seen, your almost always the 1st one to start with the personal insults. This is a typical left-wing street tactic and it shows me the weakness of your argument.

Thats ok, look at what America did to Japan in 1945 when we got angry enough....Look what America did to the Sioux Nation in 1892 when we got angry enough. Read up on history yourself and you'll see what I mean.

and mark my words, if America gets hit hard with 1000's dead in the streets......someones gonna pay for that. Do you think those Ohio Class submarines are just cruising the oceans for Whale research? Nope, their there to level any enemy thats dumb enough to mess with America.

Max

PS: well said Quest

[edit on 023131p://111 by LA_Maximus]


first time i started the insult and that was just to you LA_Maximus
you have my appoligies for that
( which is something i rarely say )
i would also like to thank Skippy for putting me on ignore


so would the US nuke its self?
because bin ladin and most of these nut cases were funded and trained by the US?

also if a country nuked the US then it would have all the right in the world to attack back with full strength

but terrorists dont have a home country ( so what is it ini mini myni mo ? )

also you said the US would vaperize iran and syria ( why would that be )

and you also stated that we muslims would bow down to the US ( even when we have comited no crime )

most of the terrorist problems that the world have sufferd all link back to the US with its sponser of groups that it does in its best intrests
at the time



posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Come on skippytjc, I challenged you to provide proof of my "Agenda of Hate".

Put up or shut up.



Still, not one post regarding the topic of the thread. Just random rants of hatred and put downs of Americans.

Maybe you should start replying to threads about thier topic and content? Rather than post your personal thoughts about entire races and cultures of people?

Otherwise here is a better forum for your opinions and hatred:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

If you don’t have anything to add to the thread, please find some other thread to harass



posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Twitchy,

A posted picture of a Neturai Karta rabbi who doesn't like Zionism has not helped your case in the slightest.

I have no problem with your dislike for Zionism. That's fine. We're all entitled to our opinions on that. This thread was about Al-Qaeda terrorists with portable nuclear devices. Not Israel. Not Zionism. Not Rabbis.

Using your logic... are you conveying your intent to us that you will sidetrack every thread related to Al-Qaeda by going into an anti Zionist rant? I appreciate the advance notice.

Here's a little link for you...
www.google.com...
Read on, don't be scared to look around you, at some point you might see.



posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Yeah that's what I thought.

Well, like I said thanks for the advance notice.

Al-Qaeda is considered legitimate by the vast majority of this planet.

You feel it's really the Jews.

No problem.

Other people don't have to believe that.

And get off the holier than thou "don't be scared" stuff. It hasn't been asked for and will be better served elsewhere.

Newsflash: I don't HAVE to buy into your theory. And my not buying into your theory doesn't make me "scared".

You have yours, I have mine. Learn to respect it. It'll do you good.

[edit on 7-11-2005 by Djarums]



posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Agenda of hate?
I don't ever recall talking of nuking entire countries, millions of innocent people or declaring or promoting any hatred.
Sure, I may declare a different point of view to someone but that's hardly hatred.
[edit on 11-7-2005 by Britguy]


what did you expect?
over the last few weeks ATS has been a breading ground for these topics

these people that think killing millions of people in cold blood are as bad as the terrorists them selves



new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join