It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Hiroshima

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Author: Al-Qaida Has Nuclear Weapons Inside U.S.

Dr. Paul L Williams, former FBI consultant claims that al-Qaida not only has obtained nuclear devices, but also likely has them in the U.S. and will detonate them in the near future.

Link to full text.

Heard this gentleman talk about the "20 suitcase nukes" that are supposedly in the country to go along with some 5000 "sleeper agents."

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Why would the US nuke the Middle East? I thought the whole purpose of this war was to take over the Middle East for all of the oil we rely on.

Nuke the Middle East and bye bye oil.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcgolf
Why would the US nuke the Middle East? I thought the whole purpose of this war was to take over the Middle East for all of the oil we rely on.

Read the thread Dc, its about America getting nuked, not the other way around

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

Originally posted by dcgolf

Read the thread Dc, its about America getting nuked, not the other way around

I know that is what the thread is about. I was resonding to the multiple posts that discussed the US nuking the Middle East in response. They used this as an excuse as to why we wouldn't be nuked. I was merely stating that I didn't think we would nuke back because of oil.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I'm not entirely sure I believe this exactly, however it did get me thinking. What incidents HAVE their been? Surely there's a record of arrests and whatnot. What information is there from credible sources?

A little searching found me this site:

None of the confirmed cases of seizures of stolen nuclear material includes clear evidence of a particular buyer—whether a state seeking nuclear weapons or a terrorist group.

Nevertheless, there is significant evidence that both terrorist groups and states hostile to U.S. interests have sought stolen nuclear weapons or weapons-usable nuclear materials, and have attempted to recruit nuclear-weapons expertise. Indeed, there are disturbing indications that demand for stolen nuclear weapons or materials may be becoming more focused and sophisticated, and may be coming closer to overcoming the gap between buyers and potential sellers.

www.nti.org...

And a database with a search engine to find particular incidents.

The Newly Independent States (NIS) Nuclear Trafficking Abstracts Database includes cases and reported incidents of trafficking in nuclear and radioactive materials in and from the NIS. The database also features trafficking incident tables and summaries and analysis of relevant articles and reports.

www.nti.org...

And how about this, from Jan 2000:

archives.cnn.com...

A hooded, former Soviet spy with tales of threats to U.S. security was the star witness at a congressional hearing this week in California. The one-time military intelligence colonel testified that suitcase-sized nuclear devices are hidden on U.S. soil.

And here's a bit more:

source

I seem to remember watching some TV program about 5-6 years ago, about nuclear/biological terrorism in the US. They showed a series of incidents that have already occured, but that very little was said to the public about. Including Boston being blackmailed with a SADM. I tried to google it up, but couldn't find anything about it. Made me wonder though how many things happen that we simply never hear about.

I even searched here:

www.tkb.org...

The National Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism (MIPT) is a non-profit organization dedicated to preventing terrorism on U.S. soil or mitigating its effects. MIPT was established after the April 1995 bombing of the Murrah federal building in Oklahoma City, and it is funded through the Department of Homeland Security's Office for State and Local Government Coordination and Preparedness (OSLGCP).

Which, btw, is an incredible source for listing all the incidents of terrorism. They have a comprehensive database.

[edit on 30/7/05 by JAK]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
I don't think the have them already.
Nukes are a "use it or lose it" hot-potato type item, if they get them, they'll put them to use ASAP, of that I have no doubt.
[edit on 7/11/05 by xmotex]

Tactical nukes (suitcase size) can be held for long periods of time. Why would they HAVE to put them to use ASAP? Men in rubber suits were wondering around Las Vegas a year ago looking for trace amounts of radiation. I think the Govt' knows these devises are here, they cant create hysteria so they keep a low profile on it.

There cant be any argument tat there are sleepers in the US. just a couple months ago Lodi California had an arrest of some guys that had terrorist ties and some incident in Los Angeles more recently.

They are here.

They are just waiting for the call to action. Just waiting.....

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Guys like Paul Williams, Jack Van Impe, and Joe Farrah make a lovely living by scaring people half to death into purchasing their wares. Meanwhile, every morning they sprint to their PO Box to pick up all those checks, and laugh all the way to the bank.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by philaman01
Guys like Paul Williams, Jack Van Impe, and Joe Farrah make a lovely living by scaring people half to death into purchasing their wares. Meanwhile, every morning they sprint to their PO Box to pick up all those checks, and laugh all the way to the bank.

Well in that respect you can add Art Bell in that also, and that Jones fella

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Yeah, speaking of Art Bell, last night his right hand man George Noory interviewed Steve Quayle and another guy about this "imminent nuclear threat". Of course these guys plugged their respective merchandise-filled websites. If someone died of a heart attack as a result of listening to these fear-mongering charlatans, a law suit ought to be filed.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
only 7 days until the 60yr anniversery of Hiroshima.

Thats my guess...

wouldnt it make sense for the American hiroshima to happen on the aniversy of the Hiroshima by America?

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalDisorder
only 7 days until the 60yr anniversery of Hiroshima.

Thats my guess...

wouldnt it make sense for the American hiroshima to happen on the aniversy of the Hiroshima by America?

Sudden Response '05 will be taking place during the month of August.

Scenario plays out around a nuclear device being "smuggled" into a US port (Charleston, SC area) and as the "terrorists" are attempting to offload the device it is detonated. I think there was also mention of another scenario where a low altitude detonation involving a Cessna size aircraft over NYC.

Just Google - Sudden Response '05

This type of preparedness "exercise" is usually held at Quantico, but this year has been moved to Ft. Monroe.

Ironically coinciding with the anninversary of Hiroshima.

What keeps bugging the H out of me is that there were similar "exercises" in the months prior to 9-11 conducted by NORAD, I believe, with a scenario surrounding commercial aircraft flying into large buildings, where . . . you guessed it . . . NYC!

There was also an "exercise" to demonstrate remotely controlling commercial size aircraft. This took place within 6 months prior to 9-11.

Coincidence . . . Maybe!?

It just seems more and more we get pumped up to a frenzy with all the hype, then the stuff hits the fan, and "Boy, aren't we glad we were prepared for just this type of scenario?!"

Did we misinterpret what they were saying about "Shock and Awe" or just now realizing that we are the ones to be Shocked and in Awe?!

Not saying anything is necessarily going to happen during the next few weeks or so, but then again crazier things have happened in the past.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
12m8keall2c, I've been trying to get people aware of Sudden Response for weeks now. The timing is just too good to ignore. All I can say is don't plan any trips to South Carolina this August. We've been working on the date and location of the next possible attack in this thread. For some reason they moved the topic to Predictions & Prophecies, but it should probably be up in the War on Terrorism threads with all the other speculation threads.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Al-Qaida has obtained at least 40 nuclear weapons from the former Soviet Union – including suitcase nukes, nuclear mines, artillery shells and even some missile warheads. In addition, documents captured in Afghanistan show al-Qaida had plans to assemble its own nuclear weapons with fissile material it purchased on the black market.

Ever hear of the JSCP? If we are hit with any backpack nuke, (forget the mines) as you suggest, there will be a retaliatory nuclear strike. Can you say goodbye Mecca? We may lose a city to radiation, but the Islamic world will more than likely lose half their population. 40 nuke devices you say?
If there were, NEST would know about it, and there would be alot of body trails.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I dont think it would make sense to go after Mecca if there was a nuclear attack on the US. That would only confirm what the terrorist have been preaching in the first place. Also if our government did know about WMD in the US they sure would not tell the public about it because it would cause mass panic. Bad for the economy.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Until NASA announced that the shuttle mission would be extended an extra day
I did wonder if there was any reason they had originally scheduled the return for August 7th?

Hopefully all this will blow over rather than blow up and then we can gear up for August 14th
to see if Vendyl Jones has any luck with locating the Ark.

The worst case scenario I can imagine would be a Muslim extremists attempt to
thwart Israel's discovery and control of the Ark by instigating a global military conflict.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FallenFromTheTree
thwart Israel's discovery and control of the Ark by instigating a global military conflict.

This is not Raider's of the Lost Ark, although you have fallen from the tree, this does not mean you cannot fly.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
If it's true and America will respond there's a big chance of WW3.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Initially I did not think much of the August 6th date because it falls on a Saturday here in the states, with weekend precluding high casualty counts in CBD's.

Now upon reflecting I have come to realize that the international dateline actually makes it August 6th in Japan when its Friday August 5th here.

International Dateline

If one puts stock in this risk then maybe the time to watch for is the begining of rush hour next Friday.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
A number of years ago, Christian Bible teacher Harold Camping, through "intense Biblical interpretation and mathematical calculations" determined that the "Rapture" would return on a certain date. Well gee, that date came and went and nothing happened.

This is great fodder for Coast to Coast AM as George Noory entertains the (m)asses with conspiracies about UFOs and August 6th while dipping oreos into his tall glass of milk.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by vincere7

Originally posted by FallenFromTheTree

This is not Raider's of the Lost Ark, although you have fallen from the tree, this does not mean you cannot fly.

I realize that this theory seems pretty far fetched, but it was just a thought.

We really don't know and may never know the real whereabouts of the Ark
but I find Vendyl Jones' story interesting.
The reports say that he will be permitted to drill a small hole in a sealed
cavern hoping to see if there is anything inside.
The other end of the passageway under Jerusalem has been sealed off
at some point in history, so of course I'm curious to hear the results
of this attempt to see what might be hidden.

IF the Ark were to be discovered, it would have fr reaching effects
on world religion.

The only reason I mentioned an attempt to thwart possesion of the Ark
comes from the common notion or myth that those who possess the Ark would
be undefeatable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join