It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHo believs that 9\11 and the london serial bomb blasts awere done by the shadow govt for NWO

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas
Official SAS training of Mujahideen in Scotland

By EX-MEMBERS...

Your making a conspiracy out of something which isn't there

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Official SAS training of Mujahideen in Scotland

By EX-MEMBERS...

Your making a conspiracy out of something which isn't there

Why call it official if its only ex-members??

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Why call it official if its only ex-members??

Because the ex members gave them the same SAS training that normal soliders get when joining. But they got limited training.

They were giving training in explosives, missile launchers and i think SAM's aswell.

Interesting fact, these EX-SAS members are still wanted for training terrorists by MI5.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
They were giving training in explosives, missile launchers and i think SAM's aswell.

Interesting fact, these EX-SAS members are still wanted for training terrorists by MI5.

Now thats interesting.

In leymens terms though, the CIA trained and funded Mujahideen to fight and protect themselves against the soviets.

You could say that "Al-Q" are biting the hand that fed them.....?.....No?

peace

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Well the CIA trained and funded them to get one over the soviets, America had its own interests in training them

[edit on 9-7-2005 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The CIA trained and funded the Pakis to train the rebels fighting the Soviets. They did not train Al-Queda, I believe that srpung up well after the war.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
The CIA trained and funded the Pakis to train the rebels fighting the Soviets. They did not train Al-Queda, I believe that srpung up well after the war.

Pakis?

Dude, shut up.

The funded Bin Laden, they trained him and his military.

"Al-Qaeda evolved from the Maktab al-Khadamat (MAK) — a mujahideen resistance organization fighting against the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in the 1980s. Osama bin Laden was a founding member of the MAK, along with Palestinian militant Abdullah Yusuf Azzam. The role of the MAK was to channel funds from a variety of sources (including donations from across the Middle East) into training mujahideen from around the world in guerrilla combat, and to transport the combatants to Afghanistan. Bin Laden and the MAK were aided by the governments of Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, but never by the United States, which channeled all of its support via the Pakistani intelligence service, the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) Directorate. In fact, the Arab contingent in Afghanistan during the latter half of the 1980s was quite small and not generally involved in the fighting, rather limiting its activities to logistics, housing, recruitment and financing of the mujahideen. Bin Laden, the MAK and most of the Arab volunteers were largely unknown to the CIA and the American government during the war to oust the Soviet from Afghanistan; only later would the Arab element come to U.S. attention."

en.wikipedia.org...-Qaeda

Same people they funded founded it, like it or not.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
the fact that this bombing happened on 7-7-2005 is significant enough...I think.

But if you look this way. 7-7-(2+0+0+5) => 7-7-7. According to numerology, 7 has always been considered a symbol for perfection, even the bible considered it also...

How many consecutive bomb actually exploded? I heard it was 7 bombs...correct me if I am wrong.......

[edit on 9-7-2005 by mwen]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Why are you telling me to shut up? It's says right there in the article that you posted that Al-Queda evolved out of MAK during the 1980's and that their earliest known activity was in the early 90's. We did not channel money through the Pakis to Al-Queda, we were funding rebels to fight Soviets not terrorist to bomb embassies. They hadn't yet started their terrorist attacks.

Do you just have a vendetta against me that blinds you or what?

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwen

How many consecutive bomb actually exploded? I heard it was 7 bombs...correct me if I am wrong.......

[edit on 9-7-2005 by mwen]

I believe it was 4 bombs that exploded, but 3 were found that had not detonated, adding up to 7 bombs in total.

Frosty, i think you were maybe told to shut up because the word "Pakis" is seen as a derogatory term for Pakistani people. It is in the U.K. at least. You may want to just say "Pakistani's", as some people may be offended.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Aren't they looking for a Moroccan man, I think that they are ruling out that it was an al-queda attack. It may even have been an attack from the IRA, at this time we don't know.

The British didn't have much if not any involvement with training the of al-queda members. I'll believe this until proven otherwise.

dh

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I'm being shafted on the ASTNN board. Please help out. I've been accused of terrible activity when all I've said was "The Muslims didn't do it"
They're rounding in the mods and all. I've received a U2U from one of them
There are agents stalking these boards
I wont let up for a moment the anti-mantra
"This was clearly the work of the security and intelligence agencies"
Look at Netanyahu's warning
Look at the 1000 operative's engagement in a reflective exercise
We know what this is about
Yet still they're trying to get me for it
Help, please

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
dh, just keep the language in check, nothing should happen to you as long as you keep it clean. I know you only starred a word, but if people keep moaning about you it could be a lame excuse to warn or ban you.
Just keep it clean, and keep giving your opinions, which at this time are needed to balance things out a bit, as everyone seems to be buying anything they are told without thinking twice about it.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Paki"Used as a disparaging term for a person from Pakistan or neighboring countries or for the descendant of such a person."

It was the "slave"/"cheap labour" name given to the Muslim part of India, while the British had control of the area. If you do not know what a word means do not use it.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwen
the fact that this bombing happened on 7-7-2005 is significant enough...I think.

Here's a great link to all the numerology of the London attack. Boy, those terrorists sure must have had a headache making sure all the numbers came out

So today's attacks in London, which are very similar to the Madrid train
bombings, were totally staged attacks carried out by the Globalists.

This conclusion is based on the "444" numerology linked to the time
window between the averted Sears Tower attack on April 19th, 2004 and
the attacks in London.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Paki"Used as a disparaging term for a person from Pakistan or neighboring countries or for the descendant of such a person."

It was the "slave"/"cheap labour" name given to the Muslim part of India, while the British had control of the area. If you do not know what a word means do not use it.

I was just about to say that. It's a racist word to use.

dh

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Here's a great link[/url] to all the numerology of the London attack. Boy, those terrorists sure must have had a headache making sure all the numbers came out

So today's attacks in London, which are very similar to the Madrid train
bombings, were totally staged attacks carried out by the Globalists.

The people ultimately behind the terrorist attacks are the extremely rich and powerful, into freemasonry and other derivative satanic occultism. They are obsessed with numerology, ritual and symbology, and have all the resources and time in the world to get the sinificant dates and so on, for their actions

[edit on 10-7-2005 by dh]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

The people ultimately behind the terrorist attacks are the extremely rich and powerful, into freemasonry and other derivative satanic occultism. They are obsessed with numerology, ritual and symbology, and have all the resources and time in the world to get the sinificant dates and so on, for their actions

I don't think that it was free masons who were behind the terrorist attacks. As free masons are generally very nice people. I do, on the other hand, think you are right when saying it was the extremely rich and powerful who pulled off this attack, as they would be the only ones with something to gain. There are gov't fingerprints all over the bombings I don't know why people can't wake up and see through the lies and deception. This is ATS for gods sake. Cmon "terror drills" at the same exact times and locations where the bombs were. If this doesn't say anything I don't know what will.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
They do use numerology for everything, that's how things are played out in the occult world. Also freemasonry is known to interprate many things in numerology. Thats why the initial death toll to be made public was 33 (3/11), even though it's not. Any numerology in and event is the calling card NWO, occult plot. There are also instances of 9/11 showing up all over this event.

Look at Dec, 23, 2012;

12 [December] + (2 + 3) + (2 + 0 + 1 + 2) = 22

22 is one of the most powerful numbers in the occult world. The only thing that will happen in 2012 is that the NWO needs to be instated by this time, if they don't by Dec, 23, 2012 there will be no NWO, if they do well... The next 7 years will see more changes to the world then in our history. The world WILL NOT END IN 2012! Just change. After that we will either be living just as we were in the 80s before all this NWO crap got pronounced, or as what ever the NWO can do to us.

[edit on 7/10/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Huge bomb scare in Sheffield two days before
Benjamin Netanyahu warned attack imminent by British Intelligence
Security Services terrorist bombing training in underground
Terrorist killed by security services then statement retracted
White balloons in London with Arabic and English writing saying ‘bye London’
Surveillance cameras everywhere in London
Numerology 07/07/2005 2+0+0+5 = 777
Mayor Guiliani NYC mayor on 911 in London when bombs went off.
Blair rejects call for bombing probe

Wake up!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join