It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHo believs that 9\11 and the london serial bomb blasts awere done by the shadow govt for NWO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The report of tube lines shut @ 07.15 was from me and is real but I said it could just be normal disruption and may not indicate NWO pressing the trigger

that's all I wanted to say - no disrespect to the dead & wounded at all

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
But his point was that it did not cause maximum damage and it didn't. It's mid-week, at the end of the "Early" Rush hour, when less people are on the tube. If it was a weekend at around 5/6pm, they would have killed hundreds more.

Either the terrorists are stupid or they are doing it to cause "problems" and not kill people.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Real Deal I say that it was very lucky that there wasn't more victims than 911.

I'm sorry to have offended you...but, I agree with you on this. Only thing is, I'm thinking detailed planning going into this despicable act. And if the planning was detailed, then why is it structured to minimize...just like the WTC on 911...had those planes hit minutes later, many more thousands would have been killed because at least 30,000 were getting ready to get to work there at that time.

I feel very horrified at what has befallen London.
I too have friends nearby...one in particular who I'm very worried about.

This makes me all the more anxious to get to the truth behind it.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
But his point was that it did not cause maximum damage and it didn't. It's mid-week, at the end of the "Early" Rush hour, when less people are on the tube. If it was a weekend at around 5/6pm, they would have killed hundreds more.

Either the terrorists are stupid or they are doing it to cause "problems" and not kill people.

If this is the NWO plot it would have to fit into plan. Remember the 9/11 attacks? Happened before the building was at it's peak capacity. Any person that did some homework about the WTC would have discovered this. They probably don't wan't to kill people, they just may wan't to cause problems and scare people.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldEagle
They probably don't wan't to kill people, they just may wan't to cause problems and scare people.

I concur...and images of terribly mangled buses are just the ticket I suppose!

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Shadow Government, I am not sure. Al-Qaeda most likely. Could these terrosists have the right people in place within our own government to allow such catastrophies ? Very possible.

It's here ! We have been reading books since the 80's with regard to the radical part of Islam. Meaning the terrorists of the musslim world trying to inflict pain and suffering as well as trying to destroy the economy of the west. Not to mention the spiritual force behind their radical beliefs that have already infiltrated the western culture as well.

When are we going to wake up and realize that there is a reason that the Musslim religion is the fastest growing religion in the world. It's a spiritual force that most can't adhere too or would rather ignore or just frankly cannot understand becuse it is in a realm that we cannot see.

The facts and evidence have been circulationg for years throughout the government but without God fearing people in power that realize that it's a spirtitual war that we have never fought before, we are in deep trouble. The world is blind to this. We are too concerned about our own personal humanistic needs to open our eyes to the facts that are happening all around us on a daily basis on a spiritual realm.

Many experts in the field of have counciled the government in the US for years about this exact situation and they never gave any thought on how a force could rise to power so quickly with such force behind the scenes.

It was prophesised many years ago by our God that this would happen and sure enough it is. Our country as well as many others will suffer the persecution from this great force.

When will we as a human race join together and realize what is happening ? They will fight against us to destroy us and even cause divison between us and other countries. It's working !

This Spiritual force WILL BE BEAT someday. But not till God allows certain things to happen within our society. The NWO is already in power. They might be behind the scenes right now. But it's here and it's very evident in looking at the world events. This spiritual force (Radical Islam) is setting up the stages ( World Division ) for a world leader to bring peace to all nations. They are laying the ground work and paving the streets for the unevedable.

It's very impressive and radical at the same time that these events were prophesised over 1,700 years ago and still remains in the Holy Scriptures today.

Hang tight. The worse is yet to come.

Stay faithful and just and watch for the signs and wonders that are to come. The plan of this earth is in the Holy Scriptures. It's happening as told in the scriptures right in front of our eyes.

Will you be ready for God to take us out of this horrible situation ?

www.fatheralexander.org...

Truth

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthisoutthere
Shadow Government, I am not sure. Al-Qaeda most likely. Could these terrosists have the right people in place within our own government to allow such catastrophies ? Very possible.

Now, this is a new angle. I wonder who the Al-Qaeda moles in Westmister are??

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Show some respect guys for [edit] sake.

You can all wank yourselfs silly over your pathetic conspiracy later.

Shadow govts planting bombs and working for the NWO, what a load of [edit].

I'm probably going to get warnings over this but i don't mind, someone has to say this to you lot.

Time to join the real world boys.

Bunch of bloody muppets, honestly.

Mod Edit: to remove profanity....please stop...

[edit on 7-7-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I just heard the Washington bureau chief of the CBC say that analysts in Washington are saying that this attack is a gift to Bush.

Now really, does Al-Qaeda really want to help BushCo.. ? I think not (not unless they're a part of the ruse - jury's still out on that one for me.)

Think about it.

When things like this happen the first question to ask is who has something to gain from it. Most of us here already know the answer to that.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Jeez, listen to yourselves. You are insinuating that 3,000 people in the US and dozens in the UK had to die for the sake of a National ID card or some other stupid cause. First, you have no proof what-so-ever. Second, your evidence amounts to hear-say and pure conjecture. Three, there is no shadow government. Last, NWO was a reference made by Bush to describe a world where totalitarian states (USSR) would no longer be tolerated.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Actually no, pulling this off in London is very odd.

At anyone point in inner London you can be on up to 20 CCTV cameras.
The tube's are covered with camers as well as sensors to detect bombs (smells) as well as Police and dogs to sniff them out.
The tubes are covered with microphones to listen in on people.
They are checked every 30minutes for packages by staff.

And they pulled off 4 explosions.

This is not normal for London, something the I.R.A. tried many times and could never pull off.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
Jeez, listen to yourselves. You are insinuating that 3,000 people in the US and dozens in the UK had to die for the sake of a National ID card or some other stupid cause. First, you have no proof what-so-ever. Second, your evidence amounts to hear-say and pure conjecture. Three, there is no shadow government. Last, NWO was a reference made by Bush to describe a world where totalitarian states (USSR) would no longer be tolerated.

How naive are you buddy! Better you should start questioning what happens, who benefits, and who gets the blame instead of criticizing those who use the brains they were born with to try and understand why. I suppose they could tell you black is white and white is black and you'd believe it.

You're a fool if you think there isn't more to this picture than meets the eye!

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
People trying to "connect the dots" in this way ought to be including the Madrid train bombings and Bali hotel bombing in their analysis.

It doesn't seem appropriate to be drawing any conclusions on the party claiming responsibility or the motive in the London bombings.

The behavior of the UK government is separate and distinct from the actions of the Bush administration circa 9/11.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Masked? You said that? I'm baffled. Bush and Blair in bed together.

Remember?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

The behavior of the UK government is separate and distinct from the actions of the Bush administration circa 9/11.

Not so sure about that, MA. It is my firm belief that they and others are all partners in crime....and all of these occurrences are a means to an end.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
"Bush and Blair in bed together in illegal incursions into sovereign nations" does not carry the corollary "therefore UK government is negligent and complicit in enabling attacks to occur on its soil".

But there will be arguments on this for months to come.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysLearning

How naive are you buddy! Better you should start questioning what happens, who benefits, and who gets the blame instead of criticizing those who use the brains they were born with to try and understand why. I suppose they could tell you black is white and white is black and you'd believe it.

You're a fool if you think there isn't more to this picture than meets the eye!

I've questioned the aftermath of the situation. Who wins? Well, are you naive enough to say UK and the US win or would you be sensible to state the the perpetraitors stand to gain?I don't see how the UK citizens or government stand to gain, I'd love to hear other wise. The blame so far has gone to Jihad of Europe in Secret or some group, though this takes time to verify and establish as a fact.

There is very little to assess from this event other than who are the victims. Speculate all you want, but if you plan on convincing people with half a brain that our governments planned this, then you better find something tangile.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysLearning
I just heard the Washington bureau chief of the CBC say that analysts in Washington are saying that this attack is a gift to Bush.

Now really, does Al-Qaeda really want to help BushCo.. ? I think not (not unless they're a part of the ruse - jury's still out on that one for me.)

Always, thank you for saying what i've been blue in the face saying...DOES AL QAEDA WANT TO HELP BUSH? I guess the answer is yes, huh?
This is all amazing. And the people actually buy into this.

Oh my word.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
Speculate all you want, but if you plan on convincing people with half a brain that our governments planned this, then you better find something tangile.

New ATS word coinage:

tangile. (adj). Describing the amorphous result of looking for something tangible, but finding it so buried in bureaucratic stonewalling, cover-up, obfuscation, fraud and corruption, that it is realised to be a tangle, not yet tangible.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Always, thank you for saying what i've been blue in the face saying...DOES AL QAEDA WANT TO HELP BUSH? I guess the answer is yes, huh?
This is all amazing. And the people actually buy into this.

Oh my word.

My pleasure, dg. I just calls 'em like I sees 'em. And these days the first question I try to answer is who benefits? All roads lead from there. People are blind if they can't see the forest for the trees.

Anyhoo, I thought that was pretty amazing that Henry Champ said that. I hope they repeat that segment tonight on the National - if so I'll you know here so you can watch it online.

It was the first time today I heard that - what he actually said was no one's saying it publically...but they're all talking about it.

They repeated the segment twice so I don't think they'll pull it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join