It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHo believs that 9\11 and the london serial bomb blasts awere done by the shadow govt for NWO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysLearning
all of these occurrences are a means to an end.

This is surely the case. There is something afoot which is terribly simpler than a willow-the-wisp boogeyman and his spidery network of killers.

I'm convinced that the War on Terror has become a means to an end and that no atrocity is off the table.

who is behind it? It may very well not be Bushco or Tony...It would not surprise me to find out they are totally innocent of any prior knowledge.
But there is this nagging notion in me which cannot leave my thoughts today... we are not being told the truth, we are being fed disinformation (and if it was Al Q, they are a bunch of losers which cannot get their timing right for maximum damage).

And it's all about the Middle east, who controls it and for reasons which defy us by staring us in our terror filled eyes.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hahaha, yeah, those damn b's!

Besides, I have heard people try and make the claim that these attacks are to get us involved with a war with Iran. Wouldn't make much sense since Iran is what Libya was in the 80's.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty

I've questioned the aftermath of the situation. Who wins? Well, are you naive enough to say UK and the US win or would you be sensible to state the the perpetraitors stand to gain?I don't see how the UK citizens or government stand to gain, I'd love to hear other wise. The blame so far has gone to Jihad of Europe in Secret or some group, though this takes time to verify and establish as a fact.

There is very little to assess from this event other than who are the victims. Speculate all you want, but if you plan on convincing people with half a brain that our governments planned this, then you better find something tangile.

Hey Frosty....I don't think the citizenry benefits from this....we're all of us victims of the big ruse, designed to bring more controls to our lives and enabling a small group of very, very rich people to basically run the world and get even richer. These people are greedy, heartless b**tards, and they don't care who is sacrified for their 'cause. I know it sounds out there my friend...I used to think so too until I started asking the big question, and I'll repeat it over and over...until people are shouting it from the roof tops like they did in that film "Network" -where everyone threw their tv's out the window and yelled "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!"

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

who is behind it? It may very well not be Bushco or Tony...It would not surprise me to find out they are totally innocent of any prior knowledge.
But there is this nagging notion in me which cannot leave my thoughts today... we are not being told the truth, we are being fed disinformation (and if it was Al Q, they are a bunch of losers which cannot get their timing right for maximum damage).

I agree that they are puppets who strings are being pulled. Not so sure they are unaware of things that will happen though.

You are spot on with your question about timing for maximum collateral damage. I heard that if the bus bomb had been placed on the first level instead of the second there would have been far more fatalities.

I also can't forget about all those cctv's placed everywhere. How could a number of packages be left unattended and NO ONE see them.

Doesn't pass the smell test if you get me.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I hope there is someone trustworthy with a very good and skeptical mind who will be able to carefully examine all the evidence, before everyone jumps on the foreign terrorist bandwagon. After the lies about aluminum tubes and the manipulation of voter rolls in Florida in 2000, I have very little trust in power hungry people.

Just speculating . . .
Information is probably a much more likely tool of any [if they exist] overseers than actually taking actual actions.
Knowing what is likely/going to happen would allow you to respond pre-emptively or at least responsively to quickly protect your interests. It takes a minimal amount of energy and minimal risk, it mostly requires the ability to organize information to see what is [most likely?] going to happen.

Actual instigation of an action is fraught with risk. But i suspect there are technologies that might make instigation a low-risk proposition.

I am pretty split,
Do you think there might be individuals or groups of people [beings?] with access to technologies that have not be publicly released? That would be useful in mentally controlling specific individuals and any advanced hardware that might be necessary.

It has to be a funny balanced place, someone who is interested enough to act to cause events, and yet so far advanced technologically and removed psychologically without becoming completely disinterested. Could it be someone/thing that liked playing with people/humanity like you might play with a kitten or ants?

I sure hope they don't use government agencies to obscure everything as was done here in the US after 911.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
oops double post.

[edit on 7-7-2005 by slank]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
Jeez, listen to yourselves. You are insinuating that 3,000 people in the US and dozens in the UK had to die for the sake of a National ID card or some other stupid cause.

note i'm not picking on you frosty . it's just that you put something into words thats been tugging at my mind lately in regaurds to these things. how many star trek fans are out here (esp. the original series)? one phrase has been hammering at me for awile now. remember spock from that wonderfully non-emotional race? [r]THE NEEDS OF THE FEW OUTWEIGH THE NEEDS OF THE MANY ![/r] could all this be a warped take on that statement? that there is seen to be a real NEED for things such as national identity cards or whatever, and that it would be so needed that even if a few must be sacrificed for it that it is for the best? the end justifies the means type of thing.

yet again we have a terrorist attack that aparently happens at such a time that casualties are at a minimum to what they could be if done at a differant time. i mean no disrespect for the dead and wounded or their friends and family members but it is a thought that has been nagging at me.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopdopey
Show some respect guys for [edit] sake.

You can all wank yourselfs silly over your pathetic conspiracy later.

Shadow govts planting bombs and working for the NWO, what a load of [edit].

I'm probably going to get warnings over this but i don't mind, someone has to say this to you lot.

Time to join the real world boys.

Bunch of bloody muppets, honestly.

Mod Edit: to remove profanity....please stop...

[edit on 7-7-2005 by kinglizard]

You have voted Snoopdopey for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Fantastic. Couldn't have summed this bs up better myself. It is truly appalling stuff.

And in response to the question in the thread title.......

Of course not, don't be so silly.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
All of this talk about shadow governments and NWO is a bunch of bunk!
The illuminati, the masons, the all seeing eye on the great seal, the price of tea in china - it's all grasping at straws! Trying to make the evidence fit the crime.
There is a NWO out there all right and its called Islam! Their stated goal
is domination of the world within the next 50 years.
Don't take my word for it, Google "islamic agenda" and "islamic america"
and read some of the links for yourself - it's eye opening.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
SkinWalker, I'm guessing Christians and Jews have not tried the same thing?

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I do lean towards these events were constructed with the agenda of the NWO.

I think saying these things are "allowed to happen" in order to push an agenda is a cop out - how many times does it take for such terrorist activities to go from "allowed to happen" to "made to happen"?

There's an agenda, and these events are directing the public to let their guard down, letting that agenda be put into action with the publics consent.

This is another "failure of intelligence" that will result in further stripping away of our freedoms. The media is ALREADY crystallising the official story, and soon, anything outside that solidified story will be labelled as conspiracy theory.

The fact that you can discuss this with people, and they either don't believe anything other than what the media tells them, or simply don't care - the general apathy of the general public just shows how much the NWO's agenda is winning.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Sorry to rain on your "conspiracy", but the theory that this bombing in my country was to introduce ID cards has been debunked. Home Secretary Charles Clarke has said this morning on British radio that ID cards would not of stopped this...

[edit on 8-7-2005 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
It has not to do with id cards man,It has to do with the 4th reich, the NWO.Ain't is coincidence that 4 bombs were used in the london serial blast,4 bombs were used in the madrid train bombings and 4 planes were used in 9\11.It is a subliminal message imo.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   
ok, due to lack of evidence - im not going to directly implicate any agenda surrounding the london attack. i just want to know how alqaida pulled it off. in fact i would like to know how alqaida pulls anything off. be it true hatred for the west, or some hoax of a terrorist plot to control the people (problem reaction solution) -the painful fact is, we dont know who did this.

be it jihad or a CIA control valve, the bigger problem here is that I cannot believe either story anymore than the other now.

whats worse - it could happen again tomorrow; a terrorist attack somewhere - perpatrators slipping away. the government not catching them, unable to thwart their attacks. no proof of an enemy. just random explosions to remind us that we're at war.

i commend alqaida maneuverings if they really outsmarted the whole worlds intelligence AGAIN!?! - but somehow i dont think they did. i find it easier to believe while bush was at G8, maybe some of his trenchcoats went for a stroll in the underground......

[edit on 8-7-2005 by lost]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
It has not to do with id cards man,It has to do with the 4th reich, the NWO.Ain't is coincidence that 4 bombs were used in the london serial blast,4 bombs were used in the madrid train bombings and 4 planes were used in 9\11.It is a subliminal message imo.

WRONG!

two didnt explode and one was a controlled explosion, so i make that seven in total

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
A this moment in time I am on the fence on this issue.

I am truly shocked beyond belief to actually think about it. Its all fun and games pointing the finger at some NWO secret government which VERY MUCH exists.

The question is how did 'they' give MI-5 the slip.

And don't Al-Q boasts about attacks like this if they carried them out. It "may" be this secret group called "jihad" but remember keep an open mind.

Now "if" they carried out the attacks this does not mean that 911 was not an inside job. It was.

Did anyone notice how Guiliani just happned to be in London on this tragic day. I know its a coincidence.

My heart goes out to the victims and families of ones that have died. This is a truly tragic event for all races and religions. I for one hope these people are brought the centre of London, Tied to a tree and allow EVERY MEMEBER OF PUBLIC to hurt these people. Prison is way too little a sentence, these people deserve to have every injury that they cause to the people of London.

peace

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   
My theory is that the show govt made a make# teoor org known as the alquaida of europe to blame them.Its all the problem=reaction=solution technique.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
This isnt the same group that attack New York and Madrid. What attacked London is a home grown sleeper cell, which has link to Al Qaeda. This is why the top of Al Qaeda haven't spoken or came forward.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I find it ironic that people starting threads like these are criticized for supposedly using the attacks to push their political agenda, when that is exactly what our governments are doing by carrying out these bogus "terrorist" attacks, and is exactly what people starting these threads are attempting to highlight.

Furthermore, there are members around who are usually all for the NWO theories and such, yet when an incident occurs, they become emotional sheep like everybody else and start shaking their fists at the "Islamic extremists". I guess it's a fun hobby to talk about dark, spooky conspiracies on ATS all day, but when one is actually in your face, all that you have learnt and discussed is cast aside like some toy. It's amazing, but if you took a poll of this conspiracy discussion website now and asked how many believe the attacks were legitimate terrorist attacks, you would get an 80-90% positive figure.

Incidents like these are what sorts the hobbyists from the true believers. We were all duped on 9-11, and it's happening all over again. And I thought there was some hope left...

"...they shall deceive the very elect."

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
I find it ironic that people starting threads like these are criticized for supposedly using the attacks to push their political agenda, when that is exactly what our governments are doing by carrying out these bogus "terrorist" attacks, and is exactly what people starting these threads are attempting to highlight.

Furthermore, there are members around who are usually all for the NWO theories and such, yet when an incident occurs, they become emotional sheep like everybody else and start shaking their fists at the "Islamic extremists". I guess it's a fun hobby to talk about dark, spooky conspiracies on ATS all day, but when one is actually in your face, all that you have learnt and discussed is cast aside like some toy. It's amazing, but if you took a poll of this conspiracy discussion website now and asked how many believe the attacks were legitimate terrorist attacks, you would get an 80-90% positive figure.

Incidents like these are what sorts the hobbyists from the true believers. We were all duped on 9-11, and it's happening all over again. And I thought there was some hope left...

"...they shall deceive the very elect."

Well said! I have noticed this too, but was not sure if it was just me. People seemed to just melt yesterday when this happened, and forget about things that have been discussed and highlighted here in the past.
The attacks happened, and peoples guards went down, and their emotions up, as is supposed to happen, but i am surprised at the lack of people probing and questioning this attack, and even more surprised by the people completely buying the stories they are hearing about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join