It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Series of Explosions Rock London 07/07

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
It's 8.37pm in UK and the latest is 50 dead
Your God and mine must be saddened by us now.

I'm sorry this is a small point I know, but the deth toll is being reported as 38 not 50, with 700 injured.

[edit on 7/7/2005 by 300k]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I do not mean to minimize your post but one death is tragic. Why do we see things in numbers. :shk:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
We see things as numbers because the less that die the better.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
10.11pm Thursday UK time
BBC Radio 4 report 37 dead and over 700 injured.
No warnings and again the report of an internet account of revenge for
Afganistan and Iraq.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
They use the term "Nation of Islam"? Instead of Islamic Nation?

There is a damn large significance in that term.

"The Nation of Islam (NOI) is a religious and political organization founded in the United States by Wallace Fard Muhammad in 1930 with a declared aim of "resurrecting" the spiritual, mental, social and economic condition of the black man and woman of America and the world."

en.wikipedia.org...

It's the American version of Islam that Malcolm X was a part off, before he denounced it.

it could just be mistranslation by the BBC? But of course I'm assuming that the original was in arabic.

Also I see all the racists have come out of their holes! Can we all just calm down a little. This attack on london was on all the british people, all colours and religions!

The british council of muslims were one of the first to condemn the attacks followed by numerous other muslim groups!

Just think straight and calm, racism has no place in a civilised society and it's not welcome here!

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
actully so you you could make people hate more for muslims the higher the numbers the more hatery on people.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Breaking:

Moroccan man now wanted in connection with bombings-

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Where have you picked up thsi?
(I'm asking politely)

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by arnold_vosloo

Originally posted by Odium
They use the term "Nation of Islam"? Instead of Islamic Nation?

There is a damn large significance in that term.

"The Nation of Islam (NOI) is a religious and political organization founded in the United States by Wallace Fard Muhammad in 1930 with a declared aim of "resurrecting" the spiritual, mental, social and economic condition of the black man and woman of America and the world."

en.wikipedia.org...

It's the American version of Islam that Malcolm X was a part off, before he denounced it.

it could just be mistranslation by the BBC? But of course I'm assuming that the original was in arabic.

Also I see all the racists have come out of their holes! Can we all just calm down a little. This attack on london was on all the british people, all colours and religions!

The british council of muslims were one of the first to condemn the attacks followed by numerous other muslim groups!

Just think straight and calm, racism has no place in a civilised society and it's not welcome here!

In a socity there always had been racism and hatery even between siblings .

If you seen "Football Factory" you could see the true face.

Because most white british hate Pakstians and Indian because they take there chance in life and try to succued.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
I was watching it on CNN, then turned to Fox, bad choice. All I have heard since then was

"IRAN DID IT!!!! NUke Em ALL!! Eat their babies!!!! Iran did it!!!" Uh is there any proof of this yet? "Shut up!!! We said Iran did it so they must have!!!!"

I've had FOX News on most of the day, as well as CNN. I never once heard Iran mentioned. And that was about 12 hours ago now.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
im in the north east of england ........my school had a history trip to london today theyve been sent back up to school....they left about 7:50am.

wat i know so far on the death toll is

38 dead and 700 injured

man this sucks # terrorism and # terrorists

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I do not mean to minimize your post but one death is tragic. Why do we see things in numbers. :shk:

I see exactly where you are coming from and understand your sentiment, one death is indeed one too many, I was by no-way imaginable suggesting otherwise. But in these situations, in my opinion the lower the body count the better.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
Where have you picked up thsi?
(I'm asking politely)
msnbc at 5:15 et

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Anyone know where the BBC got their report from? If we can get the Arabic version I want a copy of it as I dislike the use of the term "Nation of Islam".

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Thanks DGTEMPE,
BBC Radio 4 (I'm stuck at work in UK) are debating who the militants were.
They've also mentioned the Eygptian slaying.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'm going to come out straight and say We will not be attacking Iran over this!

There will not be a UK patriot act, we already have tough anti-terror law and they didn't stop this happening!

Britain has more CCTV Cameras than any other country in the world and that didn't stop this from happening either.

over £1.5Bn spent on anti-terror measures and that didn't stop it happening.

Countless billions on fighting the alleged war on terror in Iraq, afganistan and around the world and still that didn't stop it.

Iran had nothing to do with this...are you following me?

It was comitted by as yet unidentified people who are in the UK! They committed a criminal act and they will be caught, prosecuted and go to prison for a long time!

We are not going to attack Iran over this, we didn't launch bombing attacks on ireland after IRA bomb attacks! We arrested people and brought the people concerned to justice.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by arnold_vosloo
I'm going to come out straight and say We will not be attacking Iran over this!

There will not be a UK patriot act, we already have tough anti-terror law and they didn't stop this happening!

Britain has more CCTV Cameras than any other country in the world and that didn't stop this from happening either.

over £1.5Bn spent on anti-terror measures and that didn't stop it happening.

Countless billions on fighting the alleged war on terror in Iraq, afganistan and around the world and still that didn't stop it.

Iran had nothing to do with this...are you following me?

It was comitted by as yet unidentified people who are in the UK! They committed a criminal act and they will be caught, prosecuted and go to prison for a long time!

We are not going to attack Iran over this, we didn't launch bombing attacks on ireland after IRA bomb attacks! We arrested people and brought the people concerned to justice.

BRAVO!

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I haven't had the time to post today because I was working... but my thoughts were and are still with our British brethren in London.

My thoughts also go out to the Muslim community in London and across the world. May the many not have to suffer for what only a few have done.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Otts
I haven't had the time to post today because I was working... but my thoughts were and are still with our British brethren in London.

My thoughts also go out to the Muslim community in London and across the world. May the many not have to suffer for what only a few have done.

My thoughts exactly, I've already had to put up with comments such as all muslims should all be put in a field and blown up, they should all be deported. We as a nation have always welcomed people in need, we should not change the way we act over the cowardly acts of a minority of seriously misguided people.

dh

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
I did not vote for Blair in the recent elections here, for many reasons some domestic as well as the war in Iraq. However i thought he spoke well today and feel that he is a good leader in this kind of emergency and i support him at a time like this.

Bliar hammed it up unconvincingly. He's a horrible nasty piece of work, a serial liar and mass murderer. He created this emergency deliberately through his agencies
There will be no happy outcome to this, unless the mass of people get this simple idea in their heads
This was not the work of mythical Muslim al-Qaeda terrorists, this was a false flag operation by the intelligence services
The Israeli's got a warning - always believe the first story - never the denial
What is so hard to understand about this - it's the latest in a series of faked terrorist bombings - first WTC bombing funded by the Feds, Oklahoma City, 9/11. Bali, most likely Mombassa, Madrid. What's so hard to understand? Why on earth do contributors here revert to the official stories. We'll never defeat the bastards this way
Get it in your heads
The Muslims didn't do this

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join