It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Series of Explosions Rock London 07/07

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
my heart goes out to all that have suffered.begining another round of talks of fear and war.a war of god which in history has been done over to many times to count.when is god gonna stop telling people to kill in his name?worshiping is dead so are those who wage war with it in there hands.the world has no use for those who wish harm on just people walking on it.the world points the middle finger at you.if mankind cant not worship in peace then we should not bother with it anymore.outlaw all churches and get ride of them.to many people have lost there lives because of it.how many more people will die for there god.that will be the equality of stopping terror.god and state are seperated for a reason.this will make more of a gap.shame.........

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Cowards! How Despicable! How Dishonorable - to Anonymously Attack a bunch of Innocent Civilians!

Listen up all you Terrorist Scumbags out there - attacks like this might be the "Standard Operating Procedure" in your part of the World (i.e. Middle East Insano-Land) - but these sort of attacks on us will NOT be Tolerated by CIVILIZED Western Nations. We the American People stand with the British People! We will NOT be Intimidated! You might believe that our Freedom is our Weakness – you are mistaken it is our STRENGHT! Ultimately you will FAIL & be DESTROYED! You Diseased Swine!

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
Cowards! How Despicable! How Dishonorable - to Anonymously Attack a bunch of Innocent Civilians!

Listen up all you Terrorist Scumbags out there - attacks like this might be the "Standard Operating Procedure" in your part of the World (i.e. Middle East Insano-Land) - but these sort of attacks on us will NOT be Tolerated by CIVILIZED Western Nations. We the American People stand with the British People! We will NOT be Intimidated! You might believe that our Freedom is our Weakness – you are mistaken it is our STRENGHT! Ultimately you will FAIL & be DESTROYED! You Diseased Swine!

What about the I.R.A? Stop the racism, look at the facts. Where were the American people while they funded the I.R.A? While the bombed the school I went too?

Catholic, Jew, Muslim, Athist, Hindu, they've all done it before. Like it or not, the facts show this.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSockPuppet

Is genocide the answer?

you honestly dont think wasting like a billion people is the answer do you? no, genocide is not the answer.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   

news.com.com...

This is the British spirit we in America have come to know and love. Let us hope that the freedom-loving nations of the world can now close ranks and ferret out the vermin where they hide and annihilate them one by one.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
What Racism - all I said was "Terrorist Scumbags" - are you going to refute that London was just the Victim of an OBVIOUS TERRORIST Attack?

Well now - if the Terrorists just end up being Islamist Extremists... well then that would just be Reality now wouldn't it - I have a suspicion - but lets wait until the Official Investigation confirms it - like the Investigation in Madrid did (Unless Spain is also part of the "Super Conspiracy").

(P.S. MI5/6 has already broken up Numerous Islamic Extremist Cells in England - but one was bound to slip through the cracks & pull off an attack - timed for the G8 meeting Obviously). The Terrorists Hate Great Britain for Supporting our Actions in Afghanistan & Iraq. Yup WE the West are the Bad Guys - this is while these poor excuse for Humans are Busy ***Killing THEIR OWN PEOPLE*** in those said countries of Iraq & Afghanistan!

Anyhow I agree that the problem that the World is facing now is Not just "Islamic Extremism" but ALL SOURCES of Fundamentalist Terrorist Extremism!

As for those people blaming Blair - get a life - the man was obviously Shaken & Emotional. He has a Heart you know!

[edit on 7-7-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
"part of the World (i.e. Middle East Insano-Land) - but these sort of attacks on us will NOT be Tolerated by CIVILIZED Western Nations"

Last I checked, that would be classed as racism. "Middle East Insano-Land". Well done, you're saying the Middle East is insane and that they're not Civilized.

Edit:

Just a quick question:

Why is it bad when an Islamic group attack us, but when the I.R.A. attack us (which was backed by America groups and some members of congress) your Government never came forward to defend us then? And to denounce such acts?

[edit on 7/7/2005 by Odium]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Quote: "you're saying the Middle East is Insane and that they're not Civilized."

What World do you live in? Ever since the Israeli - Arab Conflict heated up again (Round One Zillion) in like 2001 - It feels as if there has been Terrorist Attacks & Explosions & People getting Killed ***EVERY DAY*** down there in the Middle East! They are FAR from Civilized & anyone willing to Suicide Bomb Themselves is QUITE INSANE in my book!

Am I Racist for Accepting Reality?

If they think that they can turn London & New York & Washington into another Jerusalem - they are MISTAKEN! They can try - but we will not allow it!

I am not too familiar with the I.R.A. Situation. Can you Enlighten me? Are Irish Militants known for
Suicide Bombing themselves?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   

What World do you live in? Ever since the Israeli - Arab Conflict heated up again (Round One Zillion) in like 2001 - It feels as if there has been Terrorist Attacks & Explosions & People getting Killed ***EVERY DAY*** down there in the Middle East! They are FAR from Civilized & anyone willing to Suicide Bomb Themselves is QUITE INSANE in my book!

What about Irgun? Levi? The King David Hotel Bombing? All prior to to the Arab-Israeli conflict, all done by Jewish Extreamists against British people. Extremists celebrated as liberators now. India, Russia, Europe, list goes on of places it has happened.

I am not too familiar with the I.R.A. Situation. Can you Enlighten me? Are Irish Militants known for
Suicide Bombing themselves?

No they didn't. They just bombed Schools, Churches (including funerals) assasinated people due to their religion. Stoned school kids, list goes on. All things the American Government never denounced. Never stood up against.

It took till 2005 for them to say anything, years after they stopped. Sinn Féin used to go over and have meetings with Presidents, members of Congress, and the I.R.A. was there known private Army to go around killing those who went against them.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Although I will wait for the final resolution of who did this attack I personally feel it will be discovered to be someone other than the actual BinLaden group. Maybe a copy cat splinter group.

The reason is, Bin Laden and his cronies have been shown to have lost a lot of power in the world. They will not hit smaller targets like this but most likely save up for a big hit. Either a major nuclear plant in the US or multiple attacks across several cities or countries.

Attacks like this are too small to gain them back any of the power they seem to have lost in the last 4 years.

Now with that said, if we see a repeat attack tomorrow somewhere in Europe or here in the US it would probably be a coordination of the bin laden cells.

Let's remember on 9/11 we were actually lucky the death toll was not much higher. If the attack had occured a little later in the morning those buildings would have been occupied by many more (wasn't it 20,000+ working in the two towers?). They want the big one, this was just not as big as they wanted, neither was madrid.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Quote: "Jewish Extremists".

Yes they are a Problem too! What didn't you understand when I said that ALL Sources of Extremism were a Serious Problem? That includes Jewish Extremist, Christian Extremist, Islamic Extremist, Racist Extremist, Class Extremist, Totalitarian Government Extremism - ALL EXTREMISM!

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Calm down, Seraphim_Serpente, your detractors are simply deflecting attention from the obvious by making the accursed accusation of racism. Nothing obscures a valid observation or a cogent point than that most powerful of all ad hominem attacks.

[edit on 2005/7/7 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I say we should all strap up,
Get into the middleeast and remove this problem.
Its obvious now whats needed to be done.
If we just sit by and hit only a few ppl for this attack, its gauranteed more will rise up in there place and hit us somewhere else down the line,

And all people will do then is shout about liberties, about not being a fraid, and about the bad bad muslim fanaticals..

Then its onyl a matter of time before they REALLY hit us, something major in a critical spot that will bring down the western economies..
Trade, Power, Fuel, Water, Food the economy???
Something soon will happen and it will be too late.

Bush said it when he said ur either with ur or against us, but he said it in the wrong sense..
he should of said it to the muslim population.

Either you move away from your fanatical way of life, or you will be killed, and all your followers along with you.

They have the nerve to coem into our socities, blend with us, then plant bombs and kill us, then we should have the balls, and the nerve to go into there regions, and REMOVE Them

Its time for conscription.
Its time for the middleeastern war, because I see no other option avaliable to governmnts in removing this thraet to mankind.

We already destoryed Afghanistan, and Iraq,
we cant exactly carpet bomb them AGAIN?
Or europe for that matter.

[edit on 7-7-2005 by GlobalDisorder]

[edit on 7-7-2005 by GlobalDisorder]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
All things the American Government never denounced. Never stood up against.

I'm sorry, I guess we should blame the American government for the IRA and all their actions right? It's our fault that "we didn't denouce" it, therefore, the "American Government" and I'm assuming the American people support it? People find just about everything they can to blame the "American Government" for.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
has anyone noticed the 7's?? Attack happened on the 7th day, of July (the 7th month), 7 years before 2012, if you add up the digits of the time the attack occured it equals 17, (one, seven). 7 is an illuminati number.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
OMG YOUR RIGHT

9-1-1 = 7 tooo
America has 7 letters too

MY SURNAME HAS 7 LETTERS TOOOO
HOLY SH1t BATMAN
THIS MUST MEAN THE WORLDS GOING TO END

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Oh, Boy! My real first and last names have seven letters. I'm really in deep do-do. Clearly, this can't be a good sign.

[edit on 2005/7/7 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugeshotcha
has anyone noticed the 7's?? Attack happened on the 7th day, of July (the 7th month), 7 years before 2012, if you add up the digits of the time the attack occured it equals 17, (one, seven). 7 is an illuminati number.

Don't you suppose the timing of the attacks is related to the G8 meeting rather than numerology?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by spamandham

Don't you suppose the timing of the attacks is related to the G8 meeting rather than numerology?

Why would anyone think that?

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
If my sig was still showing up id point to it but alas,

DROP THE FRIGGIN BOMBS ALREADY, seriously im getting sick and tired of these morons i mean wtf is there problem?

We can easily destroy them and there way of life with the push of a button.
We could easily say screw it and just carpet bomb there little countries
We could easily kill them all but we dont, doesnt this get through to them?

Without the west and the rest of the world for that matter, they would be nothing, all those ungreatfull sob's have is oil thats it, once its gone so are they, they should be greatfull if you think about it.

It may take a few more things like this to get some of you to see the light, but eventualy it will happen.

We are winning the battles but we can never win the war, not the way we are doing it now,

They know, we have morals and everything we do is scrutinized,
They know, we wont carpet bomb intire cities to get to them,
They know that we wont enter/destory a mosk to kill them,
They know we wont destory there faith and all that they believe in,
They know that if they are captured they will be treated well
They know that our own people will defend them,

Its like the west is the parent and they are the child, the parent can yell at the child all day long, but the child knows the parent wont do much more then yell, so he continues to defy them.

Its time to pull of the belt and beat the living hell outa that disobedient brat..

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join