It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Freemason spilling it all!!!(except modes of recognition)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centiment
It's very much like the Souts. The Scouts are moral too

Actually the Boy Scouts were founded on masonic principles, probably by Freemasons.

Well you only attract the weak peope
unable to make a mind from themselves.

I think history shows the opposite. Take a look at the men who have been Freemasons: world leaders, great minds, upstanding men, pillars of their communities-- those are not weak people, no Freemason I know is weak. They are Freemasons BECAUSE they think for themselves, instead of buying the typical conspiratorial or fundamentalist religious B.S.

>>>>Can you give me one example of a masonic symbol that glorifies women?

The pentepetal reach back to Wicca. Whatever it means to you, you stole it from her. It glorifies Venus or whatever other names you give her.

The pentepetal is not a masonic symbol. I don't know where you get these silly ideas. Try again.

Can we get over WWII ? I think the nazis are in Israel and Palestine these days, and some other places, like any big cities's suburbs.

I am not talking about WWII. I am talking about honoring men who suffered a great ordeal.

I am not laughing at a symbol but at a contradiction.

There is no contradiction whatsoever. I have told you 3 times already what the forget-me-not flower symbolizes, yet you believe it has something to do with a 'pentapetal' which has NOTHING to do with masonic symbolism at all.

So you are actually laughing at your own mistake.

>>>Somehow I have a lot of trouble believing this, but that is just my humble opinion...

Cos you believe I am so unworthy of you and your organization ?

Hey, what do I know?

If that can comfort you, when I asked
tons of questions, he wouldn't reply, which of course
I thought was crazy.

In fact...Freemasonry ended that friendship.

Uh-huh, I'm sure. Just like MrNECROS who accuses his friends and family of being Freemasons, and when they deny his allegations, he accuses them of lying. He's crazy, he has feelings of persecution and that Freemasons are following him and tormenting him. Your story sounds mighty familiar.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
You are ashamed cos I say that WWII is dealt with and they are plenty other wars and concerns in 2005 ????

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
For the first time since accepting the job of being part of the staff, I'm ashamed to be part of this forum. The bombings in London, whoever did it, and we are discussing this #.

The bombings in London have nothing to do with Secret Societies, do they? If one of us were to post something regarding that, you or Nygdan would tell us to move it to an appropriate forum!

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

i would not want to accuse someone of grave misdoing, unless i was postive they were doing it. i also wouldn't want to confuse freemasonry with all the real secret societies and cults. like the OTO and thelema, or skull and bones. those guys have quite the party clubs. the OTO uses sex majic in their rituals, and also uses drugs to get down spiritually. they have a prison ministry, so members can commune with demons and angels while incarcerated. a women gives up her body to lucifer, and everyone bangs her on the altar. i really don't think this type of behaviour would sit well with the vast majority of masons, seeing as they have a christian bible in the lodge and all, and morality is one of the 'keys' to the 'gates'.

[edit on 7-7-2005 by billybob]

I had a modicum of repect for you before I read this trollish drivel. Your comments about about the OTO and lucifer are nothing but a pile of bovine excrement.
You've got a problem with our prison ministry? You're sick man.
In case you're interested, I'm a Mason and a Member of the OTO. I recognize the Bible as a Holy Book and have no trouble at all being part of both organizations. "....gives up her body to lucifer.." Where do you get this crap?

Why don't you go draw another trapezoid or something? Enough with the slander.

Also, this thread is about Masonry. There's another thread available specific to the OTO.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
The bombings in London have nothing to do with Secret Societies, do they? If one of us were to post something regarding that, you or Nygdan would tell us to move it to an appropriate forum!

That's my point, you all are so busy dealing with this crap that you don't see the "big picture", LIFE. People died here gang. Crawl out of this forum and start making a difference. BOTH SIDES.

Let me ask, what's the point of honor, duty, conspiracy, mind controll compared to what is really going on. C'mon guys, there's not only this stuff.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
>>>They are Freemasons BECAUSE they think for themselves, instead of >>>buying the typical conspiratorial or fundamentalist religious B.S.

It's not because you are a great scientist, politician, or artist, that
you are not philosophically weak.

I think entering the freemasons is a question of philosophy.

>>>The pentepetal is not a masonic symbol. I don't know where you get >>>these silly ideas. Try again.

Your symbol is rounded by five petals.

>>>>So you are actually laughing at your own mistake.

As if the freemasons ever invented one symbol
that didn't borrow from a lot of other stuff.

So, why are women not welcomed as freemasons, anyway ?

>>>>Cos you believe I am so unworthy of you and your organization ?
Hey, what do I know?

I deduct that "You know" that your organization is able to decide the worth of man.....what I really really cautiously doubt it can.

Why not call yourself The Gnostics ?

Make some sense in here.

>>>He's crazy, he has feelings of persecution and that Freemasons......

Err...no...you wish it was about me thinking that friendship
should supercedes any congregations (which I think would make sense)
but...I think it's more like my friend was disapointed that I wouldn't
get into the congregation.

Which figures........

Maybe they are fanatic everywhere but it just shows
that Freemasons are not bereft of fanaticism.

Hence why it represents to me both a moral
and philosophical failure.

Cedric The Ephiminate

dh

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

[

The intelligence and security agencies that carried out these bombings are headed by masons, so yes the secret societies do have a little to do with it
Also the Knight of Eulogia, Bush, was meeting with the Knight of Malta, Bliar, and the Grand Patroness of Freemasonry, Queen Elizardbreath, at Gleneagles
The last time these three met up on British soil, explosions against British interests took place in Turkey
The date and timing as indicated elsewhere have numerological significance
The Germanen order, Teutonic Knights alignment of the G8 grotesque illuminati monsters readily lined up to be associated with mendacious homilies from Bliar and Bush as they prepare to bring down their fascist order
Yeah, the masonic mark is stamped all over these events
Perhaps they'll raise a torch edifice or two in tribute to the dead

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

[

The intelligence and security agencies that carried out these bombings are headed by masons, so yes the secret societies do have a little to do with it
Also the Knight of Eulogia, Bush, was meeting with the Knight of Malta, Bliar, and the Grand Patroness of Freemasonry, Queen Elizardbreath, at Gleneagles
The last time these three met up on British soil, explosions against British interests took place in Turkey
The date and timing as indicated elsewhere have numerological significance
The Germanen order, Teutonic Knights alignment of the G8 grotesque illuminati monsters readily lined up to be associated with mendacious homilies from Bliar and Bush as they prepare to bring down their fascist order
Yeah, the masonic mark is stamped all over these events
Perhaps they'll raise a torch edifice or two in tribute to the dead

:shk: I weep for this forum. Feel free to give me an "honory" 1 liner for this post.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeirX

I had a modicum of repect for you before I read this trollish drivel. Your comments about about the OTO and lucifer are nothing but a pile of bovine excrement.
You've got a problem with our prison ministry? You're sick man.
In case you're interested, I'm a Mason and a Member of the OTO. I recognize the Bible as a Holy Book and have no trouble at all being part of both organizations. "....gives up her body to lucifer.." Where do you get this crap?

Why don't you go draw another trapezoid or something? Enough with the slander.

Also, this thread is about Masonry. There's another thread available specific to the OTO.

that's all well and good hierX, but not slander. i read it on an official OTO website a few years ago. it had a whole ritual and heirarchy posted. man! what a long list of 'degrees' that org has! i will see if i can find it, again.
despite all the antimasonic stuff i've read, i'm not convinced it's bad.
to be honest, ( a huge fault of mine), i don't even know if lucifer is bad. both jesus and lucifer are 'the morning star'. 'lucifer' is only named in the bible ONCE. there is nothing in the bible that equates lucifer and satan. in fact, lucifer may have simply been a bad translation.

i don't have a problem with your prison ministry, or your sex majic, or your drug taking. whatever floats your boat.
however, when i asked why or whynot i might be accepted as a mason, the answer included, "are you a felon?". i PRESUME this means, that if i had a criminal record, or felony charge against me, then i would NOT be eligble for freemasonry.
luckily, the OTO would still have me. and i do mean 'have'. please lube me and get me high first.

is it possible that the EVIL catholic church has completely twisted everything upside down and backwards?
well, hell yeah. they've murdered MILLIONS to push their belief system on us.
and it worked. save me, jesus.

is it possible that the OTO is a mockery of masonry.
i think so.
i also admire the masons for letting a member of the OTO be a mason. they clearly state that you're religion is your choice, and it would be hypocritical to make exceptions.

how about a comment from a non-OTO mason? how do you feel about sex majic and drug-induced spiritual trips?
how do you feel about summoning up demons?
once again, this is from an OTO official website. it is not slander.

[edit on 7-7-2005 by billybob]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
>>Let me ask, what's the point of honor, duty, conspiracy, mind controll >>compared to what is really going on. C'mon guys, there's not only this stuff.

Hey I do some art....It's the best I can do, apart from coming here and babble with strong fanatics, which I also think can be helpful.

Luckily, I do not believe in obscurantism and symbols.

I think we need more people teaching
how to build a refugee.

I don't trust the charities of people
living in luxuries or building expensive
hopitals, filled with doctors
paid 10 times what the usual
person earn financially.

To my understanding, there is not yet any
congregation called BCS: BigCommonSense.

Don't attack me for not helping
when I'm trying to bring it to you.

Cheers

Cedric The Ephiminate

dh

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

:shk: I weep for this forum. Feel free to give me an "honory" 1 liner for this post.

Don't know what your problem is
I'm only stating the bleedin' obvious

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

Don't know what your problem is
I'm only stating the bleedin' obvious

OK mate, do you need another prescription?

Pfft!

dh

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

[

OK mate, do you need another prescription?

Pfft!

Not if it comes from your illuminati-controlled drug cartel
I'll pass on that, give toxic psychiatry a miss
There are far better solutions

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

Oh, please share those with me.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Wow...Intrepid !!

I thought you were talking about WWII bombings in London.

See............I rarely read the daily news.

Well....what is there to say ?

What is this guy saying masons did it ???

I am sure it's another muslim thing.

They're a pest.

It's the new plague this thing were people kill
cos you don't believe in the right god.

Well.... I am hoping their God forgives people
who are murdered. That would be the least
of politeness.

If a muslim kills me, they have less than 120 days
to die themselves and reach the futility of their lives.

That is nothing compared with universal times.

As far as I know,
maybe it will be better off
without all this stupidity.

Let fire and Ice fight unknowingly,
if that is what it really take to
make the universe go on.

Cheers,

Cedric The Ephiminate

dh

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by dh

Oh, please share those with me.

I feel that would be rather off-topic and away from the main point of the thread
So sorry I won't. But there's always the u2u as you no doubt know
Being a moderator and all

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centiment
As far as I know,
maybe it will be better off
without all this stupidity.

Finally, words of wisdom.

Is this the end? Yeah, right.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Being a moderator and all

Oh, right, the arguement of the pathetic. Can't debate, fall back on, "Jeez, they're picking on me". Bad debate tactics.

dh

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   

[

What is this guy saying masons did it ???

I am sure it's another muslim thing.

They're a pest.

Let fire and Ice fight unknowingly,
if that is what it really take to
make the universe go on.

Cheers,

Cedric The Ephiminate

Fire and ice fighting unknowingly
That's a strangely Nazi concept, part of that philosophy
Thanks for the evidence
No it's not a muslim thing, and the longer I stay on this forum, the more I know it's a mason thing - not your average of course - just those at the top depending on the unconscious elements- el of course, and attachments of those towards the base

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Why is sex so demonized ???

It is very clear with the Chakrahs that sex is the first
step to sainthood.

The only problem being....It's the first
step of a ladder when people assume
it's the last and that they are on top.

But frankly....though sex is not as good
as compassion and helping a person
who just got stabbed, it is always
better that people suck each other