It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

about disclosure video ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
can somebody tell me some info about this video i just ran across it on a mma forum sherdog.com but anyways the video is 222 mb long download heres the link disclosure.netro.ca... is this a real video or is it just fake anyways let me know wat yous think ? peace

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Search for "Disclosure Project" and "Steven Greer" "Stephen Greer" on google.

This is a real video with real withnesses.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
A real video of WHAT exactly???

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Many former military/government people with high clearances. They tell some of what they know/witnessed and would be willing to testify before congress under oath!

I have the Disclosure book. Very good indeed.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I remember that video. It was really long
anddd im a bit impatient which leads to skipping around a bit. Did they ever actually get anywhere with that project, i don't remember much about it but talk of the hundreds of witnesses that they supposedly had on tape with hours upon hours of footage of them testifying, but what have they done in regards to getting this all out in the open or to the government or whatever they need to do blah blah.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well guess what happened right after that Press Club Meeting with Mr. Greer and his insiders..? 9/11! So UFOs took a back seat to that. Killed any hopes for disclosure. Things will have to calm down again I'm afraid in order to have anyone in congress or the senate really look into these UFO/ET things... one day it will happen though!

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
... one day it will happen though!

Please don't hold your breath untill that time though. You might still live to see that day, but don't hold your breath that long!

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Nonono, that just does not work with my schedule, i'm gonna need some answers.

Well there's another subject for the 9/11 conspirers, they got this huge disclosure going on and the government panics and sets up a huge distraction which includes the war that will keep everyone distracted for a decade and when it's all over Mr. Greer will no longer exist.

This disclosure video should be more widespread. I wonder what people would do if it was played on T.V. for everyone.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The cole incident was before the 9/11 incident and i think thats what really started the spark. We have to face the fact that terrorist have been targeting "free" countries for decades. They believe it is the will of whatever god they worship. But the tactics they use are against their beliefs (like the terrorists from 9/11). Wouldn't you think that would throw off a little light in the head that says "whoa, i'm trashing my faith"? TI just think its coincidence that 9/11 happend at that time. They've been talking about disclosure for years , they could of talked to any of the presidents.

-Aza

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Greer has met with Bill Clinton I believe. Clinton wanted to disclose the full truth! But he was stone-walled. There's some kind of higher power which oversees all UFO/ET information. And it's much higher than the President! What a crock!

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
There's some kind of higher power which oversees all UFO/ET information. And it's much higher than the President! What a crock!

Tell us something we dont know!

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I'm watching a show right now on TLC and it has good old Mr. Greer on it. It's showing about his demonstrations and how public interest in the matter is growing. Also he has enough evidence for a congressional hearing. Meh, I don't know how old this show is though.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The US government is going to have to come clean with it someday.

Isnt the russian government due to disclose a number of UFO cases sometime this year.. from the time of ww2 to now? I saw a documentary on tlc about it a few years back saying that they would disclose a bunch of stuff in 2004 or 2005 or something.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Here's a link to a streaming video version of the Disclosure Project watched it yesterday very intersting stuff and well worth a watch! Its about 2 hours long but evidence is given from some very reputable sources including ex-military, ex-NASA, Lawyers etc etc anybody thats got anymore info on this I'd love to hear it!

www.illuminaticonspiracy.org...

There's a few other intersting videos on this site as well on the homepage which can be accessed from the link above!

new topics

top topics

join