It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fall Of Empires (FoE): This Game Will Ruin Your Life

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Seems I took about 900M off a top 100 player last night while she was online (It didn’t say she was online.)

She pigeoned me, “Thank U I was working on my upgrades you are a really sweet person but I will get you back.”

Since I have a “no hit while online,” policy unless someone else hits me online, I replied, “Sorry…bla bla blaaa… you can hit me back as I am about to untrain my defense.”

Then another clan member hits me for 5M gold and 300 men.

I pigeoned both back and said “Chill people”

The higher ranking player pigeons me saying that I am rude and that I took money from her while she was online also.

I said “whatever,” (she was lying) “let’s not make this a clan issue, as I am trying to resolve this with your other member.”

She comes back with, “LOL U R gonna make this a CLAN WAR??? Bla Bla…L33t Bla Bla….”

Meanwhile, I am allowing the other member to hit me for 170M a turn???

So, I sent a message that simple said, “This is WAR!!!” followed by “Just kidding, chill out, have fun, play nice…etc.”

Then I get this one, “ ok I told her and no she does not want war she is my sister so she is pretty protective of me as I am with her, sorry but please do not mass attack her please do not start a clan war against my sister, I am sorry she got involved and that was my fault for telling her what happened.”

Took me an hour to get them calmed down, and they still think I am going to take this to my clan.

I stayed up too late…dang, and all for trying to play nice.

Maybe I should change my policy to: ATTACK ANYTHING THAT MOVES, ESPECIALLY SISTERS WITH VENDETTAS!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Were did p0rch_m0nk3y_hunt3r go I did a search for him high and low and he is gone. He is not on my Attacks by you page anymore either.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Were did p0rch_m0nk3y_hunt3r go I did a search for him high and low and he is gone. He is not on my Attacks by you page anymore either.

hehe.

www.fallofempires.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
he's one of us now? "User10086"

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
he's one of us now? "User10086"

Not exactly one of us. He was banned from db when uh, Brooke went loco on us, and now just plays for TDA under her (I guess).

Admin changed his name though when they saw it. Like we kept saying would happen when he suddenly showed up in db but wouldn't listen.

That's all over though. You know this is the DOJO now right?

s13.invisionfree.com...

Under construction, but functional and will surpass the old one in no time.

The db alliance is what's important.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Rant, I just signed up as Broken Sword. I am Japanese and thats pretty much it. What do I have to do in this baby?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RebelSaint
Rant, I just signed up as Broken Sword. I am Japanese and thats pretty much it. What do I have to do in this baby?

I'll pigeon you in game. (Find "pigeons" on left of screen.) They're like U2U's.

Hopefully, though one of our fine players here will be able to take you under their wing as an officer and get you up to speed. Expect offers and alot of help.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Just had to share this for anyone that knew how the last age was played but isn't playing this one (over this week we think).

It's so different. Like we could actually win. Like really, really win. It all, #1, #2, #3, maybe 4 or 5 total in the top 10 and certainly pack the top 20.

Or we could totally be beaten off the first page any minute.

And we get to do it back. It's crazy.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Or we could totally be beaten off the first page any minute.

And we get to do it back. It's crazy.

It is crazy but soooooooooooo fun.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
db is doing awesome!

If there's still 3 weeks left of this campaign we've got the chance to build HUGE and lower ranked members can continue to work their way up.

Awesome.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
43 Seconds caracarn You Won 27,542,158,046 29,,,, yea baby

oups seems he is TDA oh well I hope it won't start a war,,, better call out the politicians pageing Rant LOL

[edit on 14/9/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
For those still lingering but not playing.

Would be a good time to log in, find a db player on-line, pigeon and sell off. Or just untrain all your men and let us know we can slave you.

db baby! We're going to win.

Also the next campaign is a beta test. Just 2 weeks. Even those with ADD can play that.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I'm really looking forward to the two week open beta test. That should be really fun! AND, it sure as hell beats continuing to play campaign 3. It's been 3 months! :bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

db is going to take this campaign.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
hell it's taken me 3 months to catch up, my mistake this time was to build my DP first, that I sold off to build my AP up to something respectible.
I would like to see all our top players on at the same time to see where we all stand GO DB

[edit on 26/10/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   

yea Baby

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Up to 1,000 attacks a day now guys. Server is much faster. Any slaving helps. Ends tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Okay, it's really and truly ending now.

Server is fine. THIS IS THE END. Campaign ends tommorrow (exact time TBA), with quick little beta for next age to start shortly thereafter.

For all the awesome ATS players, thanks for this campaign. We're literally inches from actually winning. If you can help, even if you haven't logged in latey, just doing so and getting with me or any of the leaders tonight (U2U if you need contact info) will help tremendously. We're so close, but it's not the sell offs needed so much as the men. Untraining even just whatever Cavalry, attackers and defenders you have for our rank leaders to privately slave can put us over the top.

This is a public forum, so let's not talk details, but let someone know if you can help.

Also, next campaign (this weekend) needs at least your log in support for db overall stats. Thanks ATS and db.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
All DB leadership and members please report to the dojo. We miss you guys. The dojo needs you
..........The beta is almost over and we have allot of new members and I have no freaking idea what to do with them.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Ohh yeah and punks is kicking some butt and she needs your help.

[edit on 5-1-2006 by Killak420]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I registered! Say hello to Witchburner!

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join