It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fall Of Empires (FoE): This Game Will Ruin Your Life

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burn The Witch
I registered! Say hello to Witchburner!

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Say hello to ATSSYSTEMOFADOWNCHOPSUEY can i jion the clan?

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Looks like I'm addicted again *sigh*.

Shuke is back in the Dancing Bannana Groove

It's a lot more complicated....or at least it seems to be on first glance. But I've used my "unranked" time after sigining up again to amass a great wealth without fear of being spotted. And it's done the trick, I think I got a total of around 1,000,000,000, which has helped start the upgrading and buying of essential stocks

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE

Nice name.

SOAD rox.

I'll drop by the dojo later on tonight. I haven't played since the end of Age of Two. The beta really turned me off of the game; it became boring and soon enough FoE slipped out of my mind because the beta was a huge piece of crap.

Even if it's better now I don't know if I have the time to spare to play

I'll check in though.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE

You sure can

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The 3rd beta is supposed to end on Saturday January 28th 2006.....Our strike force is cutt in half and we need some dedicated players . Last Beta Punks came in 5th
and there were no AMF or KoH in the top ten ...........Please register www.fallofempires.com... and then join our s13.invisionfree.com... and I will upgrade your account so you can see our full members boards

[edit on 26-1-2006 by Killak420]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killak420
s13.invisionfree.com... and I will upgrade your account so you can see our full members boards

That takes me too Shenmue Dojo Forums....

Did the Dojo move?

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Woops!!!!!........okay here is the real link:

s13.invisionfree.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Tomorrow the final beta ends and the real campaign begins. Punks_Not_Dead is currently in the # 2 spot and hopefully tomorrow she will be #1......All those interested in starting from the beginning please sign up and get a good head start.
www.fallofempires.com...

I think either tonight or tomorrow me, punks and a couple others will be drafting out a starting strategy for all of the new guys. Come by the dojo and register after you join db in FOE
s13.invisionfree.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Well, doesn't this blow, DB is becoming a ghost town. We need more members! We've been betrayed by a member and half of our elite members have quite to form their own alliance because of him. We need some help from BTS here.

FoE name: Death
DB name: AceKwak

Just register on FoE, start account, look up alliance list, locate DB, and it'll take you from there. Message me (Death), FredT, Killak420, or Lollipoptrix for more info.

[edit on 707/17/0606 by Acekwak]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Just so you know Ace or Death, whichever name you wanna parade under, I left cus I got sick of fighting wars for your now leader who is just a warmonger.

Anyone else who left was done by their own choosing, go and ask them and they will tell you why, exactly the same reason as I gave.

Just remember this, your leader has seiged this wolf once too often, now you and your leader can run but you cannot hide, you started this war but the rules we play by are gonna be mine.

Good Luck to you, one day you may see the light and realise the truth.

Wolfie

Open Hearted and always forgiving

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I left DB because Rant no longer plays, no more no less.
this will be my last game,

edit to add I have nothing against DB and was still giving slave and gold farms to some DB players.

[edit on 13/9/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I left cause the game takes too much time...

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
k peoples stop the fighting. Oi one thing though hmmm DB has always been a warmongering clan :p so don't blame that on me..lol...

k back on topic.
Age 3 is going to start in a couple of weeks. Anyone who is interested in the game please register now so you can get the hang of it.
You can join any clan you like or even go solo but if you must join a clan then join db(dancing banana dojo)

There are some major changes in the look of the game and I heard there is going to be some minor changes in the game play.

www.fallofempires.com

Right now there is a buffer game going on age 2.5 which is pretty interesting itself.

So come join up and have some fun
:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Amen to that one.

My new name is Ace_of_Death, so there's that update. We are no longer warring with VB, so it's cool for now. The matter couldn't be resolved so it was just left, well, unresolved. We go on with our mortal lives.

I am the new Diplomat, so........yeah................just an F.Y.I.

Like Killak said, join FoE and pump it up.

All hail the Great Banana!!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
i anit played in ages. man.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
well I'm playing again and I'm still with the Vagabonds.

[edit on 20/9/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RANT

idk where to download it.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join