It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fall Of Empires (FoE): This Game Will Ruin Your Life

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
How are you people doingh all this I cant even get past rank 4,286. Help me

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite
How are you people doingh all this I cant even get past rank 4,286. Help me

New campaign starts in about an hour. The final ranks from Age 2 haven't come out yet.

But we can help.
Trading is suspended in next age so it's kind of all on your own, but advice is free.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Final ranks from Campaign 2 are out: www.fallofempires.com...

For starting late, and making a brand new clan, I'd say we raised hell.

5% of the final Top 50, brooke got Top 10, and db had great dedicated players throughout.

Congrats to ATS members lmgnyc, FredT and Parrhesia for final Top 50 place and ALL the ATS members that made it happen.

Campaign 3 has begun: www.fallofempires.com...

It's a test of individual skill. No trades. Though we can't help each other in the traditional sense, the clan watching your back and getting revenge will be more important than ever. As will training, and getting started early.

Even if you think you'd like to play later it's important to get in now and start building "strength." You don't build turns until you start playing.

Whew, I'm tired though.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Ok I just got attcked nine tie=mes and lost pretty much all my gold. How can I build a good defence so I dont die.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite
Ok I just got attcked nine tie=mes and lost pretty much all my gold. How can I build a good defence so I dont die.

You never die. Best defense is a good offense. Especially in the beginning. The key is to spend your gold, not save it. Even if you have to buy crappy waepons to use the forge as a bank. Everyone does it.

Pigeon me in game from your name (Manifesto). Send a copy of your stats if you can. Or post them in the Dojo and we'll help you strategize.

Also, to anyone that hasn't started yet. Be sure to join at 35 minutes after the hour. It gives you a free hour that way to build up before being ranked and attackable.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Top Alliance's (members)
A Mega Force 68 Members.
Alliance of Portugal 42 Members.
TheHandOfAmonRe 30 Members.
The Last Alliance 27 Members.
Frozen in Time 26 Members.
Rising Alliance 25 Members.
The Dutch Army 19 Members.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
well so far I'm doing pretty good. I'm currently ranked 346 and this time I'm playing as the egyptian's because during the race select it switched over to them right as I hit ok.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I'm a Celt this time, and I'm ranked at 50 over all, and ranked 3 third in the Celt Clan

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I made it to the top 100 SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This new age is a whole new ball game. I've ditched my "the Viking with most sandals wins" theory and have a new theory...this one's even better, but it's a secret...hang on...

"What's that Sven?, i can't hear you"

*loud voice* "Sanc', the farmers are doing really well"

"Great, just great"...*slaps Sven with a sandal*

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
This new age is a whole new ball game. I've ditched my "the Viking with most sandals wins" theory and have a new theory...this one's even better, but it's a secret...hang on...

I'm almost afraid to ask how many sandals you have

[edit on 8/3/2005 by scorpionxx]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killak420
I made it to the top 100 SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats. THere is a huge amount of fluctuation. I hit 13 in the first few days. Went out to dinner and was like 65

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum

Sanc, Im sorry but it wont work. Using Odins hair as cod piece for your dudes is not only gross, its just plain itchy

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Sanc, Im sorry but it wont work. Using Odins hair as cod piece for your dudes is not only gross, its just plain itchy

But why is it called 'Favor of Odin'?

Blatant false advertising, in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Man! How long does it take to get the activation email? I've been waiting on it all day???

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoPhobos
Man! How long does it take to get the activation email? I've been waiting on it all day???

Should be quick. Mine came right away. If you don't get it soon you should contact someone or try again.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Check out the traffic jam

19 dbTDA - Lollipoptrix Romans 18,576 1,034,597
20 dbTDA - FredT Romans 19,061 1,312,393
21 dbTDA - killak420 Romans 18,119 23,887,091
22 dbTDA - JackScoot Japanese 19,685 1,183,913

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
yea we are doing good this time I'm at 91 right now still in the top 10 for Celts, I'm working on my DP and keeping my head down for a while

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Ive been noticing that Im being attacked alot when Im asleep so If any of you guys want to atttack me between midnight and 9am feel free. Its better you have my vast gold supply then my enemys

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Did some one mention Louisisna_Mafia mahaaaaa

13 Minutes Louisiana_Mafia You Won 147,322,174 0 Detailed Report

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join