It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fall Of Empires (FoE): This Game Will Ruin Your Life

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Unless you have no life, then join my clan!

Actually, you'll have to search out the "db." alliance after you join the game anyway. Tips for all in Dojo of the Dancing Banana. Sensei train you well. Dance like banana.

Fall Of Empires is like Kings of Chaos, but way more complicated, more fun, more attacks, more stuff.

Mining, farming, shipping, trade, attack, attack, attack...

Not like KoC. You can play all day. And it's new (like 8,000 players) so you can be in the top 250 in about 48 hours.

Like Me.
Again, if you have no life.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Why won't you play with me.

Did I mention you get to farm! (virtually)

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Ive signed on oh great commander. Send me money brother I have already been attacked.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Send me money brother I have already been attacked.

Haha, $50 million bonus for you. Not Sensei's fault you lost half.
Valuable lesson has been had.

Fun isn't it?

Now if I could just get grassshoppa Chilli to READ HIS MAIL!!! I have $50 million for him too!

Oh, and Sensei say a standing army without ship is just standing. That's no good. :shk:

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Come On Guys TEam db needs you.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Come On Guys TEam db needs you.

Yeah, strike while it's hot.

Still less than 9,000 people playing the new game, so advancement is easy and I have the gold to spare.

Our allies, The Dutch Army (TDA), are also now actively marketing db for non-dutch speaking players that want to work with the top ranked clan.

We added a few ninjas today including another Top 50 ranked player, that will be added as co-commander soon.

Another 30 ninjas and we'll be a top clan too, but for now you get all the attention and support you need!

It's really addictive, really fun, really easy. Play as little or as much as you like. Even if you just want to register and add your name to clan db it'll help our stats. FredT could use some officers too.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The Lysergical viking horde seeks Valhalla!

/rawr

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hit me up if you with a "pigeon" if you start playing Lysergic.

I'm sitting on $100 million right now I need to either spend or send.

Or tell me your player name, and I'll find you. Oh I'll find you! One way or the other. Muahaha.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
i am lysergical

and soon the viking hordes shall seek to pillage the lands

i dont have a pigeon yet?

been buying up mining

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Okay, I'll find you. Please search Allies and join db (Dancing Banana Dojo) if you haven't already. Pigeons are u2u's. You can send and receive now.

If you want to show a "Commander" for protection I'm available or FredT, but it's not necessary. Picking a clan pretty much is though.

Choose db! That clan that bites you back!

I'll find you and once I confirm you're on and you "pigeon" back you're "ready" I'll send some money so you can buy attack weapons QUICK! Then steal all teh gold you want. No real point in training miners. Mining is what other people do. Ninja Vikings steal, raid, spy, kill, kill, kill.

You'll see. More strategy to come on joining clan. Look for pigeons to get gold from me and spend it before it get's stolen. We'll just try about $50 million at first to make sure you have the hang of spending QUICK (before it gets stolen).

FYI: a quick few top weapons ($10 million dollar level) bought under FORGE will bump your rank fastest. Like 5 per $50 million.

See ya soon!

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I joined DB woot!

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Dood, you have $100 million gold sitting there. BUY SOMETHING!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
omg like whoa!

time to advance the troops and smacketh the gimps

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
So you got it?

Train attackers up into cavalry, then find a page near your own rank for best results and experiment with attack strength.

It's 1-10 strength per each of up to 5 consecutive potential attacks per victim (per 24 hours).

Your strength comes from food (farming), so I'd train there first after Cavalry/Defenders, then Spies, then Miners.

But up to you.

I like to attack lower than me using only one attack strength (better gold return ratio) plus you take more slaves! Men are good.

Let me know when you get where you need help with a big upgrade (under Buildings). Those can get pricey. We'll coordinate, I'll send the cash. better than Western Union.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
lol i lost like 9 mil during my buying :p

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I am Nerdling I am signed up and I am wanting your cash oh rantay babay!

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Unless you have no life, then join my clan!

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Im on alot so when you guys get on check and I can send you $$$$

Take the money, buy attack stuff and go forth and rape and pillage!!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I just stole a b i l l i o n dollars from some dude...

With one attack strength.

While he was on-line.

I almost feel bad.

Nahhh.

JAK

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join