It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bigfoot Footage

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Im pretty doubtful that it was meant to be taken seriously, but if it was.........

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMan
lol.. i was waiting for it and then "bigfoot" just stands up and just walks away all badass

Gorilla Suite:

With you all the way on this one ShadowMan. He's walking away like he just took out 7 guys in a bar fight. Suprised there was no audio of him going "Yeaaah, Yeaaah, who wants some of 'dis?!".

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
What made me laugh was the bit whne they said they were going to do some detailed analysis of the footage.
Classic

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
haha

i just found a new father's day present.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This is going to sound weird, but lets have some reasons why people think its fake, some proper debunking, ATS style.

No, because I think so, give reasons.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by backtoreality
He's walking away like he just took out 7 guys in a bar fight. Suprised there was no audio of him going "Yeaaah, Yeaaah, who wants some of 'dis?!".

hahha
Yeah lol that would be hilarious with the audio and all hah that bigfoot is straight badass

Step your game up and get one of these baby's

[edit on 19-6-2005 by ShadowMan]

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
...some reasons why people think its fake...

Ummm, because on the next show Jay admitted that it was a fake? Sorry, the links elude me at the moment, but this was discussed on the Manitoba footage thread.

I guess they were just trying to have a little fun, and didn't realize the backlash that might occur.

Here it is.

In the spring of 2002, Jay Ingram donned a black wool suit and strode across rocky clearing in Central Ontario. The scene was captured on video, and when that video appeared on EXN.ca... pandemonium ensued!

[edit on 6/19/2005 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
Oh my god, could they have made it more obvious, lol. That is the dumbest thing i have ever seen, are they serious or are they just joking around to see how stupid people are?

They could have at least got a better suit, i mean that thing must have cost $50. I want to see if anyone actually thinks that is real, then i'll know that hell has frozen over.

yup its real allright...a real human in a real gorilla costume..thats as real as it gets

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

...some reasons why people think its fake...

Ummm, because on the next show Jay admitted that it was a fake? Sorry, the links elude me at the moment, but this was discussed on the Manitoba footage thread.

I guess they were just trying to have a little fun, and didn't realize the backlash that might occur.

Here it is.

In the spring of 2002, Jay Ingram donned a black wool suit and strode across rocky clearing in Central Ontario. The scene was captured on video, and when that video appeared on EXN.ca... pandemonium ensued!

[edit on 6/19/2005 by eaglewingz]

Oh, fair enough, had no idea about that one, thanks!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
this should be posted on posted on bts under humour. This shintz hillarouis.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
some more reasons why its fake:

doesnt turn shoulders with head, fur's too clean, rubberized stomach and hands, and left leg you can see a part of the suit folding up by his knee.

he shouldve just rented one of these, much more realistic, especially at a distance.

Costume

[edit on 6/19/2005 by Schmidt1989]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schmidt1989
fur's too clean, rubberized stomach and hands, and left leg you can see a part of the suit folding up by his knee.

[edit on 6/19/2005 by Schmidt1989]

Furs too clean? So humans are fake because their hairs clean? Everything else I agree with but animals can clean themselves!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Furs too clean? So humans are fake because their hairs clean? Everything else I agree with but animals can clean themselves!!!

Not only that lol the head is a dead giveaway besides anything else and for something thats in the woods running around near trees and dirt would not be that clean and if it was then that means it just ran out of a river bed and dried off fast before the shoot.

[edit on 20-6-2005 by ShadowMan]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMan

Not only that lol the head is a dead giveaway besides anything else and for something thats in the woods running around near trees and dirt would not be that clean and if it was then that means it just ran out of a river bed and dried off fast before the shoot.

[edit on 20-6-2005 by ShadowMan]

Good point, got me stumped for a comeback there!!!

And what do you mean about the head?

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
He's gonna check into the "bio-mechanics" roflmaoooo.... it really is funny

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GArnold
He's gonna check into the "bio-mechanics" roflmaoooo.... it really is funny

Pardon? Are you talking to me? I just want to know why people think its fake, most people just say they think it is without any explanation, which is annoying.

If they say that to this its understandable as its blatantly fake, so thats okay.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Dude do you really think it is real? It's so obvious that it is a guy in a gorilla suit, they are mocking the patterson video. The second i saw it i started to laugh, that is how obvious it was to me. If you can't see it then go look online for a gorilla suit and then you will see what i'm talking about.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   

And what do you mean about the head?

The head of the costume its a dead giveaway that its a costume..

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Horse Apples !. Jay's alright but the footage is garbage in my opinion.

Why even show # like that it reallt does deggrade the supposed real sights of Bigfoot.

Jay, if your reading this, bring back Discovery's 'Alien Week'.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The gait is obviously human. The overt nonchalance that the supposed
creature shows is quite contrary to the startling most creatures would
display when confronted in this fashion.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join