It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bigfoot Footage

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
This new footage was taken somewhere on the edge of Canada, to be honest its not the best and does actually look like a man in a gorilla suit. The hands and chest look all rubbery.

Heres the link, exn.ca...

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
It's a guy in a Gorilla suit! That video is so ridiculusly BAD.

Maybe EXN has the infamous "Mexican Stairing Frog of Sri Lanka" video.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Haha!! Classic!

Anyone reading this who hasn't yet seen the video, do yourself a favor and check it out. I promise a good laugh.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
LOL - you guys...that was a gag and was meant to be "ridiculously fake".

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
This new footage was taken somewhere on the edge of Canada,

I find that somewhat vague:

How long is Canada's Shoreline?
If you were to try to walk around Canada, following the shoreline at a good pace of 20 kilometres each day, it would take you 33 years to complete the journey. At 243,000 kilometres, Canada's shoreline is the longest in the world.
www.gsca.nrcan.gc.ca...

And that is just the shoreline, not the borders that we share with the U.S. both north(Alaska) and south(the 49th), Canada has a very long edge.
Is there any info on a source or location other than the "edge of Canada"????

(for some reason I can't get the video, will try later)

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The end credits state that the video was produced in March 2002, I imagine that this was an attempt to fool/mock Bigfoot during April 1st the Fools Day of that year.

Funny, nevertheless

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Four words.... Dude in a suit!

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
dude looks like a 'rilla..bam bam...dude looks like a 'rilla... molded dude looks like a lady text. anyhow, that was unbelievably fake and yeah, the hands and chest and buttox looked like rubber. also, when 'bigfoot' looked back every once in a while, it didnt turn its shoulders nearly at all like the patterson film which did. i think the patterson film is real but this one...we dont even have to go there.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
lol.. i was waiting for it and then "bigfoot" just stands up and just walks away all badass.. and looks back like 10 times this was meant to look like the Roger Patterson film because the host talks about it in the beginning so yeah its a classic fake lol i almost fell off my chair in laughter "the best evidence yet" hah

I love it!

Gorilla Suite:

Roger Patterson Bigfoot:

Hilarious!

[edit on 18-6-2005 by ShadowMan]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Yeah it looks fake, and I agree with the hands looking rubbery.
But neverless, Intresting.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I find it odd that there's a Discovery Channel tag at the top of the page. That they would even have there name connected with something as stupid as this surprises me.
Then Again, they do pay the bills for that loony wrestling gators down under.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It is pretty harsh though, its a blatant stab at Cryptozoology and I dont like it.

Still funny though, and I never knew that Canadas 'edge' was that large. Ya learn somethin' new every day on this site.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
OMG thanks for the laugh. that was priceless

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The guy presenting was struggling to keep a straight face!!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder

Originally posted by Zanzibar
This new footage was taken somewhere on the edge of Canada,

I find that somewhat vague:

The "edge of Canada" was funnier then the video. What is the edge of Canada? Central Ontario is hardly the "edge" of Canada.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well I suck at Geography and to be honest, coudnt be bothered to work it out.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
To me it looks like Homer Simpson.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Wow that was hillarious!

Looks like when me and my friends Kei and Shawn tried to trick my History teacher into thinking we got footage of bigfoot...for a teacher he shure was stupid...

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Who would win in a fight?

Bigfoot VS Silverback Mountain Gorilla

One thing that would be funny would be if these dude's in monkey suits were attacked by a real Bigfoot while they were trying to shoot a fake.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Oh my god, could they have made it more obvious, lol. That is the dumbest thing i have ever seen, are they serious or are they just joking around to see how stupid people are?

They could have at least got a better suit, i mean that thing must have cost $50. I want to see if anyone actually thinks that is real, then i'll know that hell has frozen over.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join