It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where does the government hide UFO Secrets?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AWingAndASigh

Everything Einstein said agrees with my position, because the "popping" of quanta out of nowhere is not made physically precise in the Copenhagen version, unlike the rest of the quantum theory.

(Sigh.) OK, let's try this:

In November 1922, when Einstein and Elsa were visiting Japan as part of an extended tour of the Far East, they received the news that Einstein had been awarded the 1921 Nobel Prize in Physics. Although Einstein was most famous for his theory of relativity, the prize was officially awarded for his work on quantum theory. Throughout the first quarter of the century, Einstein made many important contributions to this field, the first of which was his 1905 paper on the photoelectric effect. From 1905 to 1923, he was one of the only scientists to take seriously the existence of light quanta, or photons. However, he was strongly opposed to the new version of quantum mechanics developed by Werner Heisenberg and Erwin Schroedinger in 1925-26, and from 1926 onwards, Einstein led the opposition to quantum mechanics. He was thus both a major contributor to and a major critic of quantum theory.

www.sparknotes.com...

Einstein was NOT 'opposed to quantum mechanics' or any such garbage like that. In terms of nearly all practical calculable experimental results---he agreed with it. He computed many quantum mechanical phenomena, e.g. the theory of lasers.

He did, however, disagree with the "Copenhagen interpretation"---which is indeed mystical mumbo-jumbo intellectually but it does give the right answers.

He further made specific proposals to make quantum mechanics more theoretically sound (which would agree with regular QM in almost everything known until then)---it turned out that these were incorrect. However, the experiments which showed them to be so were not performed until after his death.

Had he lived, and seen the experimental results, he would have changed his mind about certain things, of course.

Modern quantum theorists tend to like "decoherence" as the leading 'deep' level interpretation and explanation of quantum-mechanical phenomena. This is more theoretically sound than Copenhagen.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I was saying it's been around 500 years since we've discovered anything about Aliens.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
seriously the goverment needs to tell the truth! i willing to bet my life just to find out everything they know and we don't!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Dude stop analysing everything and someone give me some information on what IS known about the alien happenings etc that have been witnessed and hidden by the government. Anybody know anything about what the government has done/witnessed to do with alien/UFO encounters?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Azathoth

i doubt he accessed it 57 times costing 100,000 each time if the total cost in fines was 1 million dollars in the US if he used it 57 times that would be 5.7 million dollars. and L570,000 would only be 5.7 times if you wanna use that kind of money

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I would say New Mexico.
In a library down by the river.
The name Oppenheimer but Tesla section is closed and
we can't determine who has the key.
Jimmy Carter relaxed the UFO trail but still no one took advantage
back then.
Now Bush locked the doors real good.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I'd say the most likely place would be the Foreign Technology Division of the USAF.

The US Navy probably knows some stuff, too. Don't know what the equivalent divison would be there.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Right in front of our noses if Corso is correct which I believe he is. The NSA is the group wo is rverse engineering the ET tech and are involved in TTP or technology transfer programs with certain ET races.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
[00cc00]hello

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Has anyone mentioned Uranus yet?

There is nothing to see here folks...I am becoming more and more of the opinion that we are NOT being visited.

Was on the fence and still want to be, but nah, im not seeing anything more than evolution of technology through a normal process.

I do think we are in a snowball effect because of something we came up with, but I dont put that something to alien.

Maybe this...war and money. We have been at war forever and we are greedy people.

So we used to have wooden forts and weapons but then someone found metal could beat wood.

So we advanced metal to beat wood and we responded by advancing stone and then metal further for defence.

So metal got bigger to defeat stone and for a bit there it was a stalemate, around the middle ages, but they invented biological warfare by firing rotting cows into castles.

The next step around that time was chemistry and explosions and basically from there until 1900 it was just an evolution called the industrial revolution and pretty normal in my opinion of ways to create and use the metal, explosions and other power sources to improve ways to manipulate what we already knew which ended in an engine to give you propulsion that allows you to create flight and that magnets counter rotating to give off electricity.

And ever since anyone spun around with a bent piece of wood they knew it created an upwards force but now instead of an arm they could use a propeller - I would imagine no interstellar traveler used a propeller to get here so we must have though that up ourselves.

So that leads nicely to WW1 where we have electricity, chemicals, the internal combustion engine and essentially medieval attrition warfare but chemical making gasses not rotting corpses, projectiles that cant be stopped by anything other that 3ft of stone or steel.

By the end of that war, we are getting pretty good at flight, we can see its benefits but nothing amazing happens that would make you think...aliens.

Electrics advance just like everything did before it except you are in a snow ball effect, you now not only have fire and muscles like you did back in the day, you have fire, hot fire, you have chemicals, you have mechanics so now you can create things and invent things faster and cars start to be used and when people start buying cars they then start looking at cars parts.

People want electricity and so people start looking at how to get that everywhere to make money off it so advances in electric generators, batteries etc. Then early computers, wasnt a massive leap, they were just valves and basic alcro mechanical devices - again, nothing you would find on something that could travel across space....just normal progession..

WW2 and now they have computers being worked on day and night to use them to try and find the enemy, so much focus that a whole "western ideology" to beat the Nazi is focused on it and the Nazi's to beat the enemy.

What was revolutionary here? We found ways of using gyroscopes and chemical burning combined with metals and chemical reaction to create the V1 and V2 - sure its smart, but its not an unnatural evolution from WW1. I think personally the Jet Engine here was a major jump but again, an air breathing engine is not going to power our brother from another motherstar across space so a clever but natural advance with the known physics.

Our aircraft got bigger, smaller, faster and heavier to deal with what they needed to.

The biggest thing about WW2 was probably the Nuke, am open to suggestions it was other worldly, thanks for the ET.

So we end WW2 in a world where oil, the combustion engine, mass production, [ Nukes and the Space Race - just a mixture of electric, chemical and mechanical? ] nothing that doesnt use brute force and complete inefficiency to get you into space - not they type of invention to get you visiting other worlds.

So where are we now, sending out probes taking a lifetime to reach as far as we an send an electric or light signal and we think Aliens are sending people to Earth?

So if these other worlds are sending the UFOs to Earth and the UFOs are not crash landing and meeting folk in public, but are hovering around turning our Nukes off and on and probing moonshiners and various other dubious characters, before flying off to wherever to advise the status of our anal health, yet we never pick up an electric signal or anything...

Apart from Roswell and some memory metal - what exactly is there that points to Aliens have visited us?

Actually, read my introduction, I have just convinced myself that whilst I believe there are other life forms out there - they have never visited Earth.

[imagines a basket ball scoreboard in some USA bunker titled BELIEVERS vs NONBELIEVERS just buzzed and a score was moved]

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AWingAndASigh

i believe the documents the gov would be hiding documentation would probably be deep inside the pentagons walls.i put money on it.ive done my research and leads me to believe it's IN there,somewheres.

they keep it quiet by threatening people,disinformation and cover ups.

will we ever know the truth? good question.as long as there is law and order for security reasons,it will prob be a sealed subject to the public for our "own protection".

think of it like this,if you and only you,came across an actual downed ufo.would you go around bragging about it to the nearest neighboring country? no,for advanced warfare reasons absolutely not.Government and military alike could careless who gets abducted,theyre all about business,warefare and better technology.its all about who wins the game (the war).Theyll go to great lengths making sure things get hushed up.

for the most part,i believe just about anyone with a half mind is right about their abductions,seeing ufos and believeing in aliens/ufos.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I know this is an older thread but I still enjoy this topic. I'm kinda inclined to believe we may not have an entire vehicle (Alien) hiding anywhere. Look at almost every TOP SECRET project; eventually, hard evidence is leaked/revealed of its existence. We still don't have any hard evidence that AREA 51/S4 is hiding and reverse engineering UFO/Alien craft. However, I do believe we 'may' have gotten our hands on alien/UFO technology, such as in probe-technology, limited to broken up material that may have crashed into the atmosphere (Roswell??). Not saying this is official, and though I don't believe so, a friend of mine works at LM in Upstate NY, and once told me, "We have technology, we don't know what it is, but we're trying to make it work on our stuff."

I'm willing to bet we've been probed. Makes sense. It's what we do.
edit on 13-10-2015 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The link posted in OP, is a very poor source for the actual information. The name of the hacker was Gary Mckinnon. He has, in many of his interviews mentioned seeing ufo images. He followed the cue of Donna Hare, who in Disclosure project gave testimony that NASA has an 'airbrush' dept where all pictures are airbrushed to remove ufo. He took inspiration from the Disclosure project testimonies, and wanted to see for himself if that was true, specifically regarding free energy. And he confirmed and admitted he found it. Please find videos which have him describing the procedure he used and why he did what he did and what he found. There was a lot of issues after, and he was to be extradited to US to be tried for damage. But eventually on humanitarian grounds his extraditation was halted. I am not sure if I am allowed to post a link here. Either way , here is one of the videos where he generally describes the event. I am not saying this settles the debate for the skeptics. All I am saying is the impression the OP has regarding the info is wrong.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: krines

He followed the cue of Donna Hare, who in Disclosure project gave testimony that NASA has an 'airbrush' dept where all pictures are airbrushed to remove ufo.

I find this curious. Can an agency have an entire department dedicated to the Routine airbrushing of UFOs really maintain absolute secrecy, avoid leaks, and continue absolute compartmentalization? Hell, even the Manhattan Project was compromised. It's difficult to imagine how something so significant could be routine. I'm not saying it's impossible, of course, however, I find it unlikely. I WANT TO BELIEVE!
edit on 13-10-2015 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Nowhere, because that is the last place you will look.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Cosmic911

I am simply relaying what I gleaned from the testimony of those who claim to have worked there. I do not have any personal information regarding it. Witness testimonies always have that component, either believe it or leave it. Because they do not have any proof other than their own word. To me the interesting thing is that Gary somewhat ended up confirming some aspects of Donna'a testimony and thats the closest we can come to getting any idea about any secretive efforts to keep the ufo issue under wraps. It makes little sense to me that so many of the witness testimony, as collected under the 'sirius diclosure project' included people telling the same sequence, being cautioned against speaking out, some were injured or gravely threatened, as their claims suggest. Can we ever truly have a concrete 'proof' if the secrecy is supposedly so aggressively maintained? I dont know the true might or limit of the 'secret' aspects of the government. That is probably the point of it. Keep us guessing , and we will always be vulnerable to doubts. I wanna tread the line on the fence and neither become too inclined to believe nor reject the premise. Either way, I sense some 'disclosure' will happen down the line. Will it be what we have understood from whistle blowers? Or will it be completely something else, remains to be seen.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Rumor has it...that the majority of UFO secrets collected by the U.S. government, is stored in a small concrete block building --- that is surrounded by razor wire --- on the grounds of the Patuxent Naval Air Station, St. Mary's County, Maryland.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: krines

I absolutely value your opinion gleaned from your experiences or what you've gathered from what you've read, etc. The whole 'TOP SECRET' business is a 'funny' one. Sources get leaked, regardless of classification level. I have a good friend who is a project manager at Lockheed Martin and he routinely gives up 'stuff' that I would think is taboo and 'whatnot.' Another friend of mine used to call me from work and 'chit chat' from a secret location. I used to be like, "Should you be calling me from this number?" Hahaha... I think we romanticize the 'black world' quite a bit. I don't know. It's an odd phenomena. We think it's all retinal scanners and biometric confirmation. Sometimes it is, sometimes it not.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I don't think any one person would know the whole picture, let alone the president. Actually, if aliens and other secrets of that I'll are kept by the military, I'd say the president has no idea

originally posted by: Phood

Exactly
Still, people have blabbed (Like that General who claimed he had seen Roswell material at the Pentagon, I think), many just don't take em seriously or there is to little evidence to prove it.
I don't know if anyone(credible) has said something about "the whole picture" though and for that to be commonly accepted maybe it has to come from the very President of US of A.

[edit on 8-6-2005 by Phood]

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Fiber optics and lasers can't be attribute to any one inventor, according to MUFON. They say that shows the tech was reverse engineered by multiple corporations.
Why would fiber optics be inside of a flying saucer and no other wiring? because photons have no mass already, and in a ship that is mass cancelling, you would want a system that wouldn't be affected by the EMR coming from the propulsion system causing a cancelling of mass, which would corrupt signals from normal copper type wires or other conductors using electrons instead of photons.
That right there makes a pretty good case for alien visitation already happening.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join