It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where does the government hide UFO Secrets?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AWingAndASigh
So why no leaks on UFOs? What are they afraid of? They have the full support of the American people to release all details - polls consistently show that we want to know the truth. So why don't they talk?

They have been talking. Check out the book The Day after Roswell by Colonel Philip Corso. He tells of seeding recovered alien technology into various industries. Also check out other military and government witnesses affiliated with the Disclosure Project. I highly recommend the book, but you can watch the video of the press conference for starters. The book explains in detail how secrets are kept. A lot of secrets are given to the private sector, which has no oversight by the government. And combined with compartmentalization, they can keep anything from us as well as the President of the US. This was all due to the National Security Act of 1947, which basically created a government within the government. The politicians come and go, but the people who know have been around forever.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
What would it take to make said people spill their guts, do you think? And why keep it all secret, especially 60 years after the fact?

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Evidently not in it's computers:

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

This guy did L570,000 (I think that's roughly $1 Mil, although I didn't look it up) in hacking, and he didn't find a thing (unless the gov't covered it up).

Where do you think the government is hiding UFO info? How do they keep it quiet? How many people know? Will we ever know the truth?

all the secrets the governments keep are in the minds of the people they pretend to have dominion, authority, and power over.

they can't keep it quite, people aren't really listening.

everyone knows, they are just unaware that they know.

"will we ever know the truth?"

that is inevitable.

but when you know is up to you.

you are all welcome, have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Knowing the answer yourself and being sure of it unfortunately won't help the people / countries who truly require 'external' assistance. IMVHO.

pity.

As far as secrets the govt is hiding, Perhaps they are under our very noses, so blatantly slapping us in the face that we couldn't expect to find it on purpose.
I'm truly speculating btw, I am not privy to anything other than my own experiences.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   

What would it take to make said people spill their guts, do you think? And why keep it all secret, ........

people won't spill their own guts

you havn't spilled yours

yes i think

why keep it all a secret? good question.

why do you keep it all a secret?

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Area 51 and Warner Robins Air Force Base...at least those two...

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
Check out the book The Day after Roswell by Colonel Philip Corso.

Disclosure Project. I highly recommend the book, but you can watch the video of the press conference for starters. The book explains in detail how secrets are kept.

Talk about a conspiracy! It has been over 60 years since the defining event of your cause and you are no closer to finding any definitive proof than you were when it happened. Yet, these authors have somehow found the answers; well, not really, but they will tell you what they think the reason for 60 years of nothingness is. [EDIT: for $29.95 that is]

There is a lot of talk on ATS about NWO and "controlling by fear": Feed people false information, make them dependent on you, and then take advantage of them. How is this any different than what is happening here?

I anxiously await your replies.

[edit on 9-6-2005 by backtoreality]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Could be anywhere really!

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by backtoreality

Disclosure Project. I highly recommend the book, but you can watch the video of the press conference for starters. The book explains in detail how secrets are kept.

Talk about a conspiracy! It has been over 60 years since the defining event of your cause and you are no closer to finding any definitive proof than you were when it happened. Yet, these authors have somehow found the answers; well, not really, but they will tell you what they think the reason for 60 years of nothingness is. [EDIT: for $29.95 that is]

There is a lot of talk on ATS about NWO and "controlling by fear": Feed people false information, make them dependent on you, and then take advantage of them. How is this any different than what is happening here?

Since the government have DENIED it's existance. With terrorists they say "beware of radiocontrolled planes since they can contain gas", but with UFOs they deny the whole subject entirely.
You could be right though, but I hope your not

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Not true. First of all Roswell was one of many events, you make it sound like the only one. There is plenty of evidence, if you do a little research. Many witnesses have coroborated these events for several authors of these books and never recieved a dime. The porpose of writing a book is to compile information. These are not exactly best sellers. If the authors were only in it for the money and writing fiction, I think they would pick a different subject that would have a larger market base. The Day after Roswell never sold for $29.95, you can buy it new for $6.29.

I'm not sure what you mean by controlling by fear. I believe people are afraid of the unknown, so they are afraid when they are ignorant of something, not when they are educated of it.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   

You know what? The more research I do on both these subjects (Extra Terrestials and the NWO/Illuminati), the more I'm inclined to believe it really is the Illuminati propagating these stories to hide the truth and further their agenda of world-wide domination. All the abductions throughout the years, combined with breeding programs that take place in massive underground bases, could very well pop up one day as their standing army, brainwashed, mind controlled, and ready to do whatever they are told to do. *shudder*

I've often thought it would take an extra-global invasion (or something similar), to bring this world together as a cohesive whole. To look past racial, religious, political, and other differences, fighting a comon enemy would surely help the NWO snap into place. I may hate you, and you may hate me, but if aliens are trying to blow up the planet I guess we can forget our differences and unite to save us both. Seems like a good plan on their part doesn't it?

Good insights backtoreality,

StickyG

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
If i was hiding secrets of that magnitude, i would NOT put them on a computer which has an INTERNET connection, that would be foolish

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   

There is plenty of evidence, if you do a little research.

The issue was not whether 'evidence' existed. Once again, over 60 years and nothing. Not one piece of definitive evidence. If you come across something that would prove the existence of extraterrestrials, be sure to let me know.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   

why keep it all a secret?

There are a MILLION reasons to keep the secret, and far fewer for revealing it.

The bigger question is...

Why do the ALIENS want to keep it a secret? That's a FAR more important one....

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

why keep it all a secret?

There are a MILLION reasons to keep the secret, and far fewer for revealing it.

Yes, an interesting and intriguing one indeed.
One thing I'm wonderng though is, why would we ever get to know? I mean, why would they disclose a secret that they've kept for almost 60 years.
It would probably need a huge global(UFO?) event to disclose it, or MAYBE, if we're really lucky this Brazilian thing leads somewhere and maybe puts pressure on the government. Unlikely though :/

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

There is plenty of evidence, if you do a little research.

The issue was not whether 'evidence' existed. Once again, over 60 years and nothing. Not one piece of definitive evidence. If you come across something that would prove the existence of extraterrestrials, be sure to let me know.

Well I will concede that definitive proof is not in the public domain, that is because it is kept hidden by the government and military. That does not mean that it doesn't exist. If it weren't true, how do you account for all the witnesses’ testimony that it does. Even early government documents show that many believed the UFO phenomenon involved extraterrestrial craft flown by aliens. If I had more time I would provide you with links, but something tells me it wouldn't change your view anyway.

[edit on 6/9/2005 by Hal9000]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I think that the Real Secret files are NOT published on the internet. Why? Because they are NOT stupid, they know well enough that some hacker(s) [ who is/are skilled enough ] could very well break into their sytems.
My guess is that the Top Secret files are kept safe in a Big Vault somewhere, so no one without security clearance can ever have access to them ( TOP SECRET EYES ONLY
)
(or maybe .. just maybe .. the secret government(s) are using some Super Secret Internet protocol or something so that we are always looking in the wrong direction!, it wouldn't surprise me if this where the case)

Peace, Alundra

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

But, Gaz I'm not so sure the Aliens are really keeping themselves secret.

The one I encountered didn't hide it came right up and was curious not hiding at all really!

So it makes me wonder if they are hiding , they could do a better job of it!

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
60 years you say, seems little when you think of 600 years, and 600 years seems little when you think of 6000 years, and then 6000 years seems little when you think of 60000 years. But man, what in the hell does that have anything to do with?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The government are hiding them in a different area, not area 51 because thats too well known, somewhere more secure. I don't know where that is but I want to know.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join