It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zero-Point Energy Generation (Free energy)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnjeluvDeath
When did I knock his website? I said it reminded me of someone else's. You also posted a link that does not answer what I asked you?

We'll chalk the website-thing up to an honest misunderstanding.

You didn't ask me "how that was even possible." That was somebody else.
I was providing a link showing that a very credible physicist has showed that in theory energy can be extracted from the vacuum (if I gave the wrong link, let me know, or look through Robert L. Forward's work).

What I am interested in is the people that continue to claim that zero point energy machines exist and then can never actually prove it. You even say ten years to market? What stage is it at now? I thought your point was that they existed? Why will it take at least ten years to figure out how to sell free energy to people?

I explained why it would be so long to the market in a previous post, IIRC. The Shoulders/Mesyats work seems to have stability issues. It's fairly easy to demonstrate overunity on a shoestring budget, if you're willing to try, but it's not anywhere near stable.

I also hate people who run around claiming that "X-Device works! It proves that the ZPE can be harnessed!" and don't have any reliable data to back it up. The Bedini motor is a prime example. I looked at that earlier today, because I read (after reading this thread) that it had been "replicated by over 100 people worldwide." Yet, none of them have done a particularly scientific job of "replicating" it. Not to say it doesn't work, but people need to apply real science.

I don't think that we fundamentally disagree, per se, we've just got different backgrounds.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by theWCH]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by theWCH

When did I knock his website? I said it reminded me of someone else's. You also posted a link that does not answer what I asked you?

We'll chalk the website-thing up to an honest misunderstanding.

So you are not going to explain where in my post I knocked his web site then? I can earn your scorn but not your appologies. I understand what type of person I am dealing with now.

You didn't ask me "how that was even possible." That was somebody else.
I was providing a link showing that a very credible physicist has showed that in theory energy can be extracted from the vacuum (if I gave the wrong link, let me know, or look through Robert L. Forward's work).

Right and you answered with some link to something that did not answer what I asked. I do not need links to theorhetical things. I can find those all on my own. I was asking for proof of a [n]REAL thing. Understand the difference?

I explained why it would be so long to the market in a previous post, IIRC. The Shoulders/Mesyats work seems to have stability issues. It's fairly easy to demonstrate overunity on a shoestring budget, if you're willing to try, but it's not anywhere near stable.

You mean "real." The word you are looking for ins not stable, it is real. It is not real. Say it out loud with me or prove something.

I also hate people who run around claiming that "X-Device works! It proves that the ZPE can be harnessed!" and don't have any reliable data to back it up. The Bedini motor is a prime example. I looked at that earlier today, because I read (after reading this thread) that it had been "replicated by over 100 people worldwide." Yet, none of them have done a particularly scientific job of "replicating" it. Not to say it doesn't work, but people need to apply real science.

I don't think that we fundamentally disagree, per se, we've just got different backgrounds.

Well, I expect proof behind crazy claims of things that defy the laws of our natural world. Silly of me? If you are willing to just believe things because you read them, then yes - we do disagree.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Bearden has a lot of useful information, but you pretty much have to take his jumping off points and go in a completely different direction with your own research, IMO.

He keeps talking about dipoles and that as far as the key to the entire vacuum energy field. If one doesn't even know what your trying to tap or by what means it comes into Euclidean space i doubt one can ever explain whatever you may achieve.

He's also done irreparable damage to the public perception of Tesla when he wrongly hypothesized on the working of Tesla's "Death Ray" and further misinterpreted a metaphor as an actual claim in regards to the "Tesla Shield."

I have not found much evidence for tesla shields but it does seem to make sense based on the principles he cites. As for direct energy weapons Tesla was quite accurate in his claims ( he tested it) and Bearden isn't wrong in citing him or believing it.

For a professional analysis i reccomend this great site :
www.frank.germano.com...

For my own independent attempt at 'proof' :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy.

Stellar

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

So you are not going to explain where in my post I knocked his web site then? I can earn your scorn but not your appologies. I understand what type of person I am dealing with now.

Let me put my previous statement a bit differently: I misunderstood your statement. I apologize. Clear enough?

Right and you answered with some link to something that did not answer what I asked. I do not need links to theorhetical things. I can find those all on my own. I was asking for proof of a [n]REAL thing. Understand the difference?

You asked for a link "to something credible that explains just exactly how that is even a little bit possible." Generally, that implies that a person is looking for a link to a theoretical explanation (from somebody credible) of how something is even a little bit possible. If that wasn't what you wanted, then again, I misunderstood you and I apologize.

I'm not going to play these games. You're right about the "type of person" I am.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by theWCH]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

You asked for a link "to something credible that explains just exactly how that is even a little bit possible." Generally, that implies that a person is looking for a link to a theoretical explanation (from somebody credible) of how something is even a little bit possible. If that wasn't what you wanted, then again, I misunderstood you and I apologize.

I'm not going to play these games. You're right about the "type of person" I am.

I am not sure what game you are playing but I was simply asking for something that I could believe. That was all I wanted. Some credible source that explains this could be true. You did not provide that.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AnjeluvDeath

Clearly, no mere link on the internet can prove "free energy". Why not go check out one of these devices in person?

Or, some ATS folks could just buy Bearden and Bedini's book that has all the schematics, and do a little science project....

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hi everyone. I've been off ATS for a few weeks so just checked this thread.

I'm one of the 'practical' free energy chasers here on ATS, rather than the theoretical.

I've recently completed my first Bedini SSG and it certainly does seem to tap radiant energy (my version gets about 30% more out of the battery than goes in - and I'm as green as they come as far as electronics goes)

I'll subscribe to the thread and read later. Will be happy to take on some new building project come the summer or a bit later. Spare time and cash for bits not a big problem from then on either.

ciao for now.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster

Clearly, no mere link on the internet can prove "free energy". Why not go check out one of these devices in person?

Or, some ATS folks could just buy Bearden and Bedini's book that has all the schematics, and do a little science project....

Tell you what. You go visit one or you buy some hoaxer's book if you like. When you get it working or find a working one to visit, let me know. I will be right there. Until then, this does not exist. The whole idea is nice but no more true than snake oil to cure you ails.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Amazing. Declaring a book to be a hoax - without even bothering to read it first!

'Nuff said

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Amazing. Declaring a book to be a hoax - without even bothering to read it first!

'Nuff said

Prove it is not a hoax. No one else has been able to do it. Why should I believe this book contains the simple directions for free energy machines and yet, there is not one working model out there?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Do your own research. Folks like Bedini, Bearden, Tom Valone, Sterling Allan and NEC have put out loads of data on this. There are books, Youtube videos, witness reports, scientific articles, patents, everything.

Why am I getting the overwhelming impression that you didn't come to the thread to learn about free energy, but to just pick a fight with the free energy believers?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Do your own research. Folks like Bedini, Bearden, Tom Valone, Sterling Allan and NEC have put out loads of data on this. There are books, Youtube videos, witness reports, scientific articles, patents, everything.

Why am I getting the overwhelming impression that you didn't come to the thread to learn about free energy, but to just pick a fight with the free energy believers?

Because I have had this discussion before. This thread is not new, it just has a new title and fresh posts. I have been here and done this all before and nobody ever presented one working machine. Now, can you do it or are you just asking me to believe "scientists" and youtube videos?

You believe all the youtube videos you like.

As I have said, if you have or know of a working unit, just hollar and I am on a plane.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Then hop on a plane and go see John Bedini himself. He demonstrates his prototypes to people all the time.

No really - DO IT! No excuses! :p

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Then hop on a plane and go see John Bedini himself. He demonstrates his prototypes to people all the time.

No really - DO IT! No excuses! :p

OK but before I board the plane...does he demonstrate this in a controlled environment for credible qualified scientists? Or is it just people that believe stuff when they are told.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Well my understanding is that there are independent third-party agencies who peer-review and test and verify these things. I have observed people like Joel Garbon and Steven Greer make reference to them. (Sterling Allan's "New Energy Congress" is likely one of them.)

One thing that I have suggested before is that ATS could form it's own panel of say 3-5 people, people with physics and engineering expertise, and that panel could then analyze things like the Bedini motor, or the Keppe motor, and report back to the ATS community.

It would certainly be interesting, but it would also be reinventing the wheel in a way, because I believe the new energy movement already has those kind of peer-review mechanisms set up.....

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Well my understanding is that there are independent third-party agencies who peer-review and test and verify these things. I have observed people like Joel Garbon and Steven Greer make reference to them. (Sterling Allan's "New Energy Congress" is likely one of them.)

One thing that I have suggested before is that ATS could form it's own panel of say 3-5 people, people with physics and engineering expertise, and that panel could then analyze things like the Bedini motor, or the Keppe motor, and report back to the ATS community.

It would certainly be interesting, but it would also be reinventing the wheel in a way, because I believe the new energy movement already has those kind of peer-review mechanisms set up.....

So.....the answer is no then.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Simma down now...

First, one must understand what Zero-Point Energy is. It is the same/similar as: Aether, Chi, Prana, Lifeforce, Orgone Energy, Torsion Fields, Magnetism, Gravity, etc.

One link:

Magnetic turbine(it's a 'duh' moment), free energy at 4:55:
www.youtube.com...

Orgone accumulators, and research on orgone energy will show further demonstrations. Research Searle generators... You guys can't be looking very hard...
I just searched youtube for ten minutes. There is more videos than I can watch.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

edit: Too bad they charge, but look at the reviews of this documentary:
www.johnsearlstory.com...

[edit on 28-3-2009 by beebs]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs

edit: Too bad they charge, but look at the reviews of this documentary:
www.johnsearlstory.com...

When you to pay to watch it, how true does it really have to be?

[edit on 28-3-2009 by AnjeluvDeath]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Okay... Not sure what you're getting at. You don't like the charge? Then skip that link. Research the other stuff. I was looking at the features on the DVD, and apparently they have footage of the machines, and of some levitating.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs

Okay... Not sure what you're getting at. You don't like the charge? Then skip that link. Research the other stuff. I was looking at the features on the DVD, and apparently they have footage of the machines, and of some levitating.

Apparently they have footage of levitation. That is proof for you. Apparently?????????? Footage???????????? You should try earth for a bit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join