It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zero-Point Energy Generation (Free energy)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I have watched a rather long documentary called 'Energy from the Vacuum' By Tom Bearden and some guy called Bedini, I believe. link

Also this is not an endorsment of Tom Bearden - his concept is an interesting one. There are a number of accusations made against Mr Bearden both personally and professionally link - wikipediawhich leave me doubting, but who knows - maybe he is a victim of the department of Disinformation.

Anyway, I'd love to hear any thoughts from others who have followed his work.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by liketoknow
I have watched a rather long documentary called 'Energy from the Vacuum' By Tom Bearden and some guy called Bedini, I believe. link

You can get the book ( A electrical engineer student friend of mine ordered it for free and sent it my way) of the same title and a a newer one ( Free Energy Generation : Circuits & Schematics ) that deals exclusively with the more pragmatic aspects of building these devices.

Also this is not an endorsment of Tom Bearden - his concept is an interesting one.

Why isn't this a endorsement of Tom Bearden.
In the 'free' free energy field he really seems about as normal as they get or can afford to be to get somewhere....

There are a number of accusations made against Mr Bearden both personally and professionally link - wikipediawhich leave me doubting,

He admitted for all intense and purposes that he at least believes he earned the qualification but clearly 'due process' wasn't exactly followed in aquiring this qualification. I don't know why people compromise their integrity in this way when ten Phd's won't help you seem more 'reliable' in the vacuum energy field. Alas i haven't lost faith in him because i try not to trust them any more than i do the rest of the science community. His work is still very important and i am not aware of anyone who have such comprehensive books in print.

but who knows - maybe he is a victim of the department of Disinformation.

Definetely and he covers a few incidents and attempts on his life in his books. Either way like people everywhere i think their methodolgy aids TPTB a great deal.

Anyway, I'd love to hear any thoughts from others who have followed his work.

Read Bearden's books and just follow up all the contradictions that exist in classical electrodynamic theory.

The following one being one of the more interesting,

This
account obviously does not explain much about the circuit.
Indeed, in the Feynman lectures we read:4
‘‘We ask what happens in a piece of resistance
wire when it is carrying a current. Since the wire
has resistance, there is an electric field along it,
driving the current. Because there is a potential
drop along the wire, there is also an electric field
just outside the wire, parallel to the surface ~Fig.
27-5!. There is, in addition, a magnetic field
which goes around the wire because of the current.
The E and B are at right angles; therefore
there is a Poynting vector directed radially inward,
as shown in the figure. There is a flow of
energy into the wire all around. It is of course,
equal to the energy being lost in the wire in the
form of heat. So our ‘‘crazy’’ theory says that the
electrons are getting their energy to generate heat
because of the energy flowing into the wire from
the field outside. Intuition would seem to tell us
that the electrons get their energy from being
pushed along the wire, so the energy should be
flowing down ~or up! along the wire. But the
theory says that the electrons are really being
pushed by an electric field, which has come from
some charges very far away, and that the electrons
get their energy for generating heat from
these fields. The energy somehow flows from the
distant charges into a wide area of space and then
inward to the wire.’’ ~emphasis added!.

However, the result of such an application
and the resulting energy transfer in the circuit apparently did
not satisfy Feynman. He wrote: ‘‘this theory is obviously
nuts, somehow energy flows from the battery to infinity and
then back into the load, is really strange.’’4 Feynman, however,
did not persist and left the problem for others to find a
reasonable explanation. Can we say more about energy transfer
in this simple circuit?

sites.huji.ac.il...

Stellar

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

In the 'free' free energy field he really seems about as normal as they get

Within the "free energy feild" that may well be true. However readers should keep in mind that Bearden thinks the Japanese mafia attempted to assassinate him using energy beam weapons. He thinks it's because he revealed how they started hurricanes off the coast of Florida using weather manipulation technology. Or something.

You should also keep in mind that he has no working free energy machine, and buys his power off the power companies - the same as the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheJeSta
The only problem with Zero Point Energy is it defys all physics. Creating something from nothing.

The 20th century version of alchemy, lets see if this one pans out.

O/T, but I thought the 20th century version of creating something from nothing was compound interest...a mathematical construction that somehow creates more debt where there was only a little before (conversely creating more money for the lending institution where there was only a little before).

We need to find a way to build a device that harnesses ZPE to negate compound interest and erase all of our personal debts!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
Within the "free energy feild" that may well be true.

It's something like a frontier mentality where if your not paranoid your misinformed and endangering yourself.
Since it's almost impossible to determine a adequate level of fear things tend to get somewhat out of hand.....

However readers should keep in mind that Bearden thinks the Japanese mafia attempted to assassinate him using energy beam weapons.

'Scalar shooters', yes, basically microwave weaponry meant to disrupt one's heart and frankly it seems very practical and certainly not very sci-fi sounding. ...

He thinks it's because he revealed how they started hurricanes off the coast of Florida using weather manipulation technology. Or something.

Unrelated events, as i understand, but you don't even think weather manipulation is possible so perhaps this discussion is a bit pointless.

You should also keep in mind that he has no working free energy machine,

The Meg works!

and buys his power off the power companies - the same as the rest of us.

I dont know and you don't know but since , according to you, non of this is even possible i suppose your only applying logic.

Stellar

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
If there is energy within the vacuum and it is just a matter of harnessing it is one thing but if it is something out of nothing then it defies The First Law of Thermodynamics

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Took a long time to read alot of this, but it's kind of one of my older interests. I found Tom Bearden about 4 years ago, and I was really excited about the patents on the MEG. I figured "Here's a reasonable avenue to persue towards solving some energy problems."

This is the most I've heard in a year or so. The Yakuza hit thing is news to me.

I do know that Bearden's credentials in the Army check out. That's got to be worth something.

Frankly, I'm suprised he's still breathing. He knows something, and too much of it at that. You've just got to filter it, just like the posts on this site.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
If there is energy within the vacuum and it is just a matter of harnessing it is one thing but if it is something out of nothing then it defies The First Law of Thermodynamics

I must applaud the fact that you understand the difference between tapping what exists ( solar, wind,tidal etc) and tapping what doesn't or isn't know to exist. If only all the skeptics would go as far as to state the obvious, as you just did, i could most certainly give them more credit for having doubts about how this could all have been hidden from us for so long.

Since they can't, or don't even, understand what you described above the battle lines seems drawn in exactly the same place as they have always been.

Stellar

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
As long as we're examining Bearden, this is something that can't be ignored:
Tom Bearden, Oil Companies, and Websites

Bearden has a lot of useful information, but you pretty much have to take his jumping off points and go in a completely different direction with your own research, IMO. He's also done irreparable damage to the public perception of Tesla when he wrongly hypothesized on the working of Tesla's "Death Ray" and further misinterpreted a metaphor as an actual claim in regards to the "Tesla Shield."

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Anyone can take about 12 existing Tesla patents and make hundreds
of useful energy devices.

Do the banks or government support the effort.
No.

Death Ray and other such weapons must be non existent or
unworkable or a myth.
Why.
No one would ever be allowed to be put on the project.
They would be like Tesla.
They would know too much.
The same reason that led to his death.
People wanted to know what his devices he talked about.
Any smart dude would not take the project and possibly run
from Los Alamos as fast as he could.
At best some of Tesla documents have been studied.
Very few people have seen or even work with them.

As far as the Tesla Free Energy UFO Saucer, it was already
in operation and the hardware set in stone.
So anything else was hid away.
Carter opened the documents but did any energy devices
come out of it.
So work with what we have an ignore the bull and make
the banks and government put up the stakes.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by synystyr69

TextTexttahoma
Ok,
You don't get something from nothing,is the first thing you have to get past.The second law of thermodynamics can be thrown out the window here.This is why most engineers and scientist's won't even start any research in this area.
So here goes a very simple explanation on how and why it works.There are three things needed to produce electricity.A magnetic field,a coil of wire,and motion.Now this is where it gets a little tricky for most people to comprehend.
In a standard generator for instance you have horse shoe permanent magnets,surrounding a coil of wire on a armature.Now you need some form of power to turn the coil,to get motion.The coil spins around the magnetic field and a current is induced(to the coil) and walla electricity.The problem is you need huge amounts of energy to turn the coil.
Ok now for the fun stuff.Tesla is the father of poly phase power.That is rotating magnetic fields produced as mentioned above but each one being 180 degrees out of sync with each other.Remember,rotating magnetic fields,very important concept.
Now what if you were to produce some very low power magnetic fields in a cascade effect.So as to help each consecutive field grow.Now if the design of the coil is correct,and you get these fields to rotate,we have met two of the three requirements to produce,electricity.A magnetic field and motion.
So how do you collect that energy ? Simple, turn off the circuit ! I know it sounds like magic,but if you had a secondary coil that was designed to step up the voltage,your pulsed system of low voltage would when shut down and produce a huge amount of power in the secondary coil.
Now where did all this power come from you may ask ? Earth has it's own magnetic field as do most of the other planets.Even the sun has one.So if you are able to couple these rotating magnetic fields.With the earths it seems as Tesla demonstrated that the resulting energy returning is greater that the energy used to produce said fields.
To any engineers out there I don,t give a rats ass about EMF.What I do show though is that it is the BEMF that really has the power to up the annty so to speak.If you talk to one of these guys they will tell you how they spend all kinds of time designing circuits to eliminate BEMF as is causes nothing but trouble in modern electrical circuits.
This is the holy grail so to speak of zero point energy.Hopefully this may help some of you home designers.You don't need mechanical motion to produce electricity.Make the field,get it moving,turn it off,collect the resulting power.Simple eh !

Read up On Tesla,good luck,have fun !

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Anyone can take about 12 existing Tesla patents and make hundreds
of useful energy devices.

Do the banks or government support the effort.
No.

Death Ray and other such weapons must be non existent or
unworkable or a myth.
Why.
No one would ever be allowed to be put on the project.
They would be like Tesla.
They would know too much.
The same reason that led to his death.

a bit paranoid are we? Tesla died an old man and nobody shut him up. he was free to talk about his inventions.

obviously banks would not invest into something that is fringe science. as for private investors well there have been countless investment schemes into all sorts of "very promising devices" so i would keep away from those and many potential investors with a brain do so too. in fact if you don't have an engineering degree and some papers published on the subject in peer reviewed journals you should not expect anything from anyone because you're not qualified! but you can hope to get some govt money from prez O.'s alternative energy funding if you start up a company and provide some workable projects.

and then of course there's the ever present "i had the perpetuum mobile running but the govt took it and i lost the schematics" excuse. really? how can you forget how you built the most revolutionary device in the history of humanity? my opinion is that any energy harvesting device (please stop calling them free energy!) has to be simple. look at the steam engine/generator, the electrical engine, any turbine, even a nuclear reactor (the experimental ones not the industrial ones) or solar cell. if it's overly complicated or expensive to build a small demo device then it means it's a scam. if after the device is built it's very complicated to get it audited independently, then it's a scam. heck even a 4th grader can build a small electric generator that lights a small bulb or LED powered by a water turbine with minimal adult supervision!

it's neither the banks nor the government or some shadow organization that keeps alternative energy from developing. it's just that nobody really got any of those devices to work and then replicate it independently in different labs.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSecret
a bit paranoid are we? Tesla died an old man and nobody shut him up. he was free to talk about his inventions.

When I read about the diet Tesla spent his final years on, and look at his last pictures, it seems fairly obvious (to me) that he died of orthorexia-nervosa, in which his extreme calorie-restriction was most likely inspired by the early studies of CR in rodents, leading to dramatic life extension.

And he was free to talk about his inventions (because people thought he was off his rocker) but it's very telling that his Death Ray proposal still hasn't been declassified.

it's neither the banks nor the government or some shadow organization that keeps alternative energy from developing. it's just that nobody really got any of those devices to work and then replicate it independently in different labs.

That's true in most cases, but not all.

IIRC, Bruce DePalma did have his N-Machine independently verified in a different laboratory. It's been years since I have been actively researching this field though, so I don't know where to find a source. It may be in the Homopolar Handbook.

The Navy also found a positive result when they were experimenting with Cold Fusion (as have a lot of other people).

The charge cluster phenomenon was also independently discovered by both Shoulders and Mesyats at about the same time, in different parts of the globe, for whatever that's worth. Shoulder's has several patents on the technology, but I get the impression that stability is an issue.

One big problem with taking any of these devices to market is the need to demonstrate that they won't break down, and that they work reliably. For instance, the automakers want to see at least 500,000 hours of data before they'll even listen to you, which is the problem that Tesla Turbine researchers are running into. The Tesla Turbine itself isn't very controversial, and it's very repeatable, but coming up with 500,000 hours worth of data on an industrial-grade piece of technology is not cheap, so the technology is just sitting there.

There are also regulatory issues that prevent some breakthrough technology (non-controversial tech at that) from entering the market here in the States.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I was just reading some Tesla and the zero - point is with us.
Z-P is right in the magnetic field.
When Tesla says he powers a 50hp flying machine from a 1100hp
ground station, he is using z-p.
But Tesla does not use a magnetic wave and I assume some electrostatic
wave that catches the flying machine flight coil.

He's explanation is that the transmission does not lose any energy,
only at the flying machine is the power consumed.

You listen to radio with Hertzian waves that dissipate and also have
energy consumed at the listeners radio.
I assume Tesla waves do not dissipate as he has stated.

Your AC power to your homes is using the a z-p similar to what
Tesla talks about because there is a non resistive load that
sends back power. The Tesla Magnifying Factor is the z-p
oscillation (frequency times self inductance) in a coil divided by
the coil wires resistance. This oscillation must be what Tesla
puts into the air for one wire operation of devices.
So he is saying it is a non dissipative wave which use the z-p
characteristic of air or the ether.

So his one wire pick up coil, that tremendous coil he sits in
front of, on the aircraft supplies the power from a ground
station.

ED: Check a recent news announcement by HP of wireless
power for computers and see how large the coil are.
Still probably low voltage and magnetic coupling not
the wireless to the high voltage one Tesla sits in front of.

ED+: Only 8,760 hours in a year yet many a device is used
without such testing. If a turbine proved useful in a zero point
operation we will not hear about such success.

[edit on 3/27/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 3/27/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by theWCH

And he was free to talk about his inventions (because people thought he was off his rocker) but it's very telling that his Death Ray proposal still hasn't been declassified.

there are so many unclassified (top secret) things that are utterly useless. we know about the stealth airplanes/ships/tanks from discovery channel. why would they keep a military weapon such a secret for so long? almost a centry to have a "death ray" and never used it to impose power? i don't think so! the atomic bomb was used days after the first successful test.

IIRC, Bruce DePalma did have his N-Machine independently verified in a different laboratory. It's been years since I have been actively researching this field though, so I don't know where to find a source. It may be in the Homopolar Handbook.

The Navy also found a positive result when they were experimenting with Cold Fusion (as have a lot of other people).

The charge cluster phenomenon was also independently discovered by both Shoulders and Mesyats at about the same time, in different parts of the globe, for whatever that's worth. Shoulder's has several patents on the technology, but I get the impression that stability is an issue.

One big problem with taking any of these devices to market is the need to demonstrate that they won't break down, and that they work reliably. For instance, the automakers want to see at least 500,000 hours of data before they'll even listen to you, which is the problem that Tesla Turbine researchers are running into. The Tesla Turbine itself isn't very controversial, and it's very repeatable, but coming up with 500,000 hours worth of data on an industrial-grade piece of technology is not cheap, so the technology is just sitting there.

There are also regulatory issues that prevent some breakthrough technology (non-controversial tech at that) from entering the market here in the States.

if there's too much regulation in the US, there are other countries around the world only too happy to take advantage of alternative energies which are safe. i strongly doubt that someone as bright as an inventor can be so limited and only try the US market!

the point is that you build a demo model, file for a patent and then try to sell it or build it yourself. there are plenty of patent lawyers out there that can hardly wait to help out. i do not believe that any of the controversial energy sources are viable. Europe is having an energy crisis right now and they would probably pay a fortune to get out of that.

conspiracy? not really. just a bunch of honest mistakes or scams.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
I beg to differ with the concept that free energy is somehow "created" from nothing. Everything that I have read is that the energy exists and these machines are merely extracting it. It is free bcause no work is being done to extract this energy. Nothing is being created.

Could you please link us to something credible that explains just exactly how that is even a little bit possible?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Can you please back up the claim that his machine was independantly verified by anyone we should believe? His webpage reminds me of Billy Meiers and I cannot find one thing that shows any of his machines were ever actually proven to create free energy.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSecret
there are so many unclassified (top secret) things that are utterly useless. we know about the stealth airplanes/ships/tanks from discovery channel. why would they keep a military weapon such a secret for so long? almost a centry to have a "death ray" and never used it to impose power? i don't think so! the atomic bomb was used days after the first successful test.

Particle Beam Weaponry is a lot different than nuclear warheads. Even if it HAS been used, we wouldn't be likely to know about it. And it has been built (which is not to say that it necessarily worked). I suggest you track down the proposal (it's leaked out, circa 1984) and do some further research.

if there's too much regulation in the US, there are other countries around the world only too happy to take advantage of alternative energies which are safe. i strongly doubt that someone as bright as an inventor can be so limited and only try the US market!

the point is that you build a demo model, file for a patent and then try to sell it or build it yourself. there are plenty of patent lawyers out there that can hardly wait to help out. i do not believe that any of the controversial energy sources are viable. Europe is having an energy crisis right now and they would probably pay a fortune to get out of that.

Other countries do have technology that we don't have. In the market. As I said, the problem with more "exotic" technology is getting a large enough dataset to convince venture-capitalists and/or industry that it's worthwhile. If you can do all of that, regulations are the next thing to look at.

As for "build a demo..." you would also be surprised how many people invent things and aren't able to bring them to market. Who first patented the transistor? The AC Power System? Just being able to do something, doesn't mean that you have the business sense to make a profit.

conspiracy? not really. just a bunch of honest mistakes or scams.

I said nothing about conspiracies.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by theWCH]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnjeluvDeath

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
I beg to differ with the concept that free energy is somehow "created" from nothing. Everything that I have read is that the energy exists and these machines are merely extracting it. It is free bcause no work is being done to extract this energy. Nothing is being created.

Could you please link us to something credible that explains just exactly how that is even a little bit possible?

Extracting Electicral Energy From The Vacuum by Cohesion of Charged Foliated Conductors

In regards to DePalma: like I said, I've been out of it for years, so I can't recall exactly where to find the study. If I stumble across it, I'll post it. But knocking his webpage? He died in 1997. Do you remember what websites looked like in 1997? Most people still used dial-up, man. Websites had to be simple.

In any event, I think that the Shoulders/Mesyats work is more promising, if you're honestly curious. If it's marketable at all though, it would take at least 10 years of work (at least, in my estimation).

[edit on 27-3-2009 by theWCH]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

In regards to DePalma: like I said, I've been out of it for years, so I can't recall exactly where to find the study. If I stumble across it, I'll post it. But knocking his webpage? He died in 1997. Do you remember what websites looked like in 1997? Most people still used dial-up, man. Websites had to be simple.

When did I knock his website? I said it reminded me of someone else's. You also posted a link that does not answer what I asked you?

In any event, I think that the Shoulders/Meysats work is more promising, if you're honestly curious. If it's marketable at all though, it would be at least 10 yearss (at least, in my estimation).

What I am interested in is the people that continue to claim that zero point energy machines exist and then can never actually prove it. You even say ten years to market? What stage is it at now? I thought your point was that they existed? Why will it take at least ten years to figure out how to sell free energy to people?

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join