It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zero-Point Energy Generation (Free energy)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita

Originally posted by synystyr69
To any who might be interrested...here is a link to a newly patented device that is going into production that works on the principles that i postulate. Kinda looks like some one beat me to it.. I like my idea. Even the patent application with prints is availible..I just can't get the sight to load. I freeze up. So here it is... read..study.. then lets see how this will fit . It's called an MEG Scalar Energy Device www.rense.com...

Look, this is really old stuff. Look at the dates. It's still going to production in the year 2005, and we don't see any of that stuff, and the reason is... It's bull.

Yes Aelita...I see that some of the info reflect the few years it took to develop as well as theory and experimentation spanning 100 years. Sorry you feel that it's "BULL"... Tell someone who cares...

We here are trying to constructively exercise our right to free thought.
Please return to your "socialized box" Leave us outside of it please.
If you really want to learn more about this subject please ask anyone for help. There are tons of this data on the net ...ie: Tesla...Einstein... and lots of others...granted some are quacks. My experience is than even a quack started with a fact.

One that criticizes is either uninformed or lacks mental control...
S.T. Sregor 2005

Thank you.

[edit on 8-6-2005 by synystyr69]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
in my opinion harvesting space vaccuum will be the best and possibly only source of "Free Energy"

and its not all the rediculous.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
in my opinion harvesting space vaccuum will be the best and possibly only source of "Free Energy"

and its not all the rediculous.

I like this guy...! Check out the links I posted above.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   

It's just that the energy is conserved in the fourth dimension, time, and not our 3-space world.

its bullcrap. it is basically saying that it takes energy from time, and that makes absolutly no sense. and if time is a dimension, and it did work, then eventually it would stop time because we would not be putting anything back into it. so if it does work its probably a very bad idea.

[edit on 9-6-2005 by lonemaverick]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonemaverick

It's just that the energy is conserved in the fourth dimension, time, and not our 3-space world.

its bullcrap. it is basically saying that it takes energy from time, and that makes absolutly no sense. and if time is a dimension, and it did work, then eventually it would stop time because we would not be putting anything back into it. so if it does work its probably a very bad idea.

What they say ,educated or not, is not much of a concern for me at this point. This is to discuss possibility, probability, and a platform to work from. I don't claim to know as much as the theoreticians nor do I want to. It seems to me they ALL think they are right and all others are wrong. Each one tries to think out of the box and traps themselves in a paper carton...easy to tear down and hard to get rid of. Remember they all went to the same school. We'll just glean what we will and seek the best solution.
I don't even give a dang fiddle faddle,(they censor here I see...) if what I end up building doesn't work. The thrill is getting to the point of a solution... good or bad. I own several door stops...one more won't hurt at all. As far as stopping time? I don't even think it actually has anything to do with actual time but more of a lateral dimension (4). That which we can't see. Even if it did stop... Well then cool...I can dig living forever, without taxes,rent,eating. Besides you'd never know it...

[edit on 10-6-2005 by synystyr69]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
NOTICE !!!!

As of now I am becoming tired of responding to these who are not willing to think. I have responded out of courtesy. It is a waste of time for me and others to be bothered with non-productive negative statements. It is not my place to convince anyone of something that is theory. Nor is it my place OR YOURS to try to prove it one way or another. That is not my purpose. Any future negative rants would be better served elsewhere and the authors will be blocked. This is a place for constructive thought not destuctive. No offense ment.
Thank you.

[edit on 10-6-2005 by synystyr69]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by synystyr69

Zero point energy is at this place in time nothing more than the extraction of an electrical current from a preexisting magnetic field. You can do it, I can do it, an eight year old child could do it. -------------PC

[edit on 18-8-2007 by pc is here]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Oh, yes, and George Noory sent me.

-------------------------------------PC

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by synystyr69

And... I must remind you that anyone who could truly figure out zero point energy must have:

1. The brains of an Einstein

2. The body of Apollo

3. The charm of Fred Astaire.

Take care. ---------------------PC

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonemaverick
its bullcrap. it is basically saying that it takes energy from time, and that makes absolutly no sense.

Well our current working models in cosmology does assume that 95% of the mass/energy in the universe is not observable and where all of it 'is' is resulted in some very heated discussion and name calling.
I think what these authors are in fact claiming is that time is compressed energy, vacuum energy, and that dipoles and the like draw energy from there; it after all has to come from somewhere.

and if time is a dimension, and it did work, then eventually it would stop time because we would not be putting anything back into it. so if it does work its probably a very bad idea.

Well as i said the universe already has plenty of mass yet they are still trying to work out where the rest is; failing that they will have to throw much of cosmological theory right out the window.

Stellar

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheJeSta
The only problem with Zero Point Energy is it defys all physics.

There is growing interest concerning the possibility of tapping zero-point energy and many claims exist of ''over unity devices'' (gadgets yielding a
greater output than the required input for operation) driven by zero-point energy. In spite of the dubious nature of these claims (to date no such device has passed a rigorous, objective test), the concept of converting some amount of zero-point energy to usable energy cannot be ruled out in principle. Zero-point energy is not a thermal reservoir, and therefore does not suffer from the thermodynamic injunction against extracting energy from a lower temperature reservoir.

www.calphysics.org...

It does not defy physics.

Creating something from nothing.

All magnets and dipoles already , at least according to establishment physics, do just that.

The 20th century version of alchemy, lets see if this one pans out.

"Alchemy" is scientific fact and people need to question the propaganda machine that has been attacking the fact for so long.

www.lasarcyk.de...

experts.about.com...

www.rexresearch.com...

www.cheniere.org...

Kervran showed us that biological entities have been doing it since time immemorial and more recently we have had as much additional proof as could be required.

www.wired.com...

www.csmonitor.com...

www.loe.org...

epw.senate.gov...

en.wikipedia.org...

lenr-canr.org...

Despite the claims of the 'hot' ( high energy) fusion propaganda machine there are no scientific reasons why we should disregard observation to accept the as yet untested claims of those who have spent tens of billions of dollars without contributing a single watt to global power grids.

Stellar

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Actually you are not right. It does not deny phisics - it exploits it. Take a note this is not classical phisics, et quantum phisics, sphere that phisics denied to exploit for years...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Apparently you never relised that a magnet is perpetual motion. Secondly you need 90 magnetic to build a perpetual motion device that generates a steady output without input. I tell you how but not right now. I'm not in the mood for some fool to take exact science that took me minutes to develope and claim it as their own. Ohh yeah I'm getting a price quote on those magnets and it should be about 200 dollars. Once I build one and post it on the internet you can see for yourself and build one too.

As for zero point energy I always though it refered to time functions like when you compress matter in a blackhole to the point that it colapses into a zero point. Seeing that that space is no longer in space it becomes time.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
ZPF energy is very real. There are very many Physicists and Engineers working on this new pioneering branch of quantum field theory. It is still in its infancy. The problem is the old intrenched dogma of standard physics. The future is ours if we learn to think outside the box. Think of the ZPF as energy from the environment. Tesla himself said that one day we would draw our energy from the wheelwork of the universe.

In considering the foregoing ideas, which are considerably “outside the box” of conventional thinking, one should keep in mind that historically the greatest obstruction to understanding new concepts is not ignorance, but rather the presumption of knowledge based in the existing flawed or incomplete orthodoxy. The situation at hand is very much like the Galilean-Copernican revolution where the Church, biased by its adoption of the pseudoscientific cosmology of Ptolemaic philosophy, went to great lengths to devise a bizarre scheme that would salvage the dogmatic, geocentric interpretation of the Universe. Evidence to the contrary was hotly contested and flatly rejected, without objective analysis, despite the obvious fact that the earth was indeed orbiting the sun.
The shoe now appears to be solidly on the other foot, with the scientific community, in rather comical fashion committing the same infraction, zealously defending the hopelessly complex planetary atomic model in order to preserve the existing incorrect dogmas, introduced by various untouchable icons of science, including Bohr, Rutherford and others. In the Structure of Scientific Revolutions, Thomas Kuhn points out that the scientific establishment usually ridicules revolutionary discoveries, specifically because they call into question what we think we know and damage our inflated egos. Invariably, academic science tends to suppress fundamental novelties, because they are by nature a dire threat to the entrenched pet theories of the establishment, which prides itself on its firm grasp of “reality”.
Mark Porringa, The lattice nested hydreno model

[edit on 4-10-2008 by ParaShredder]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Drawing energy from the zero point field is not getting energy from nothing. It is drawing energy from the environment. Like getting energy from solar and wind power sources.
Nobel prize winning Physicist Richard Feynman claimed that there is enough energy in the "empty space" the size of a coffie cup to boil off the oceans of the earth.

Furthermore, it is asserted that the entire material structure of the atom is in fact a complex assembly of composite, standing wave, energy vortices, constituting spheroid force fields, sustained by a combination of harmonic resonance, interference and brute force interactions with the ubiquitous ZPE spectrum of space. In effect the ZPF sustains all matter and forces and ultimately supplies all observable forms of energy.
The foundational concepts of the model are applicable to the wider scope of the physical sciences including what causes mass, gravity and inertial forces; why matter and mass are not the same thing; the real nature of so called dark matter. Indeed, the entire collection of Standard Theory from Newton to Einstein, Faraday to Maxwell is consequently being reworked within this new paradigm to arrive at a far more fundamental level of understanding, starting with the single well established concept of a highly energetic vacuum, already widely reported in Quantum Field theory and backed with solid experimental data. This move to a singular reality at the root of all inanimate physical phenomena, including gravity, constitutes the first realistic attempt at the much-anticipated Theory of Everything.
Mark Porringa, The lattice nested hydreno model

If you want to learn about the future of human understanding and technology:

www.zeroptech.com...
www.spaceandmotion.com...
www.blazelabs.com...

Eventhough the terminology is a little different they are talking about the same thing.

It is my oppinion that this technology has been heavily supressed.
After all it would change the world as we know it.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParaShredder
ZPF energy is very real. There are very many Physicists and Engineers working on this new pioneering branch of quantum field theory. It is still in its infancy. The problem is the old intrenched dogma of standard physics. The future is ours if we learn to think outside the box. Think of the ZPF as energy from the environment. Tesla himself said that one day we would draw our energy from the wheelwork of the universe.

I have looked over Mark Porringa's page(www.qveng.com...) extensively over the last week and I find his proposal very interesting. Fabrizio Pinto(www.interstellartechcorp.com...) seems to be doing very similar work(in attempts at harnessing the ZPE field). I don't know about the validity of their ideas(specifically Porringa's LNH atomic model), but I have not found much critique coming from the mainstream.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
According to scientists that happened to measure
the Diatomic Hydrogen Molecule separation to atomic
Hydrogen, the eventual recombination gives off
more heat than the heat to cause the separation.

It is at least an indication at what atomic power is
available in the zero point area.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Most people look at normal physical technology to get this energy. Let's look back a couple centuries ago in a time where no one new radio waves existed. Radio waves did exist back then, we just didn't know how to detect them.
What if someone like Tesla, who was known to have found some other alternative source of energy, found some kind of waves that we just simply can't detect yet? Another possibility is that since we are limited to predominantly terrestrial elements we just don't have the material to construct a device that can pick up these alternative waves of energy.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I say it's possible. I actually invented an electric car that is self generating so it never needs to be charged. I made a prototype once (Took me like a dozen but finally it ran and worked perfectly). Excuse me if I don't tell you how it works since I haven't got a patent or anything yet, and there is no way I'm letting any of you get your grimy paws on it.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
I say it's possible. I actually invented an electric car that is self generating so it never needs to be charged. I made a prototype once (Took me like a dozen but finally it ran and worked perfectly). Excuse me if I don't tell you how it works since I haven't got a patent or anything yet, and there is no way I'm letting any of you get your grimy paws on it.

Yes, thats the way it works now.
We keep our inventions secret from the secret oppressive
Illuminati run Banks. Imagine if they invested in the hundreds
of free energy inventors.

There might be hundreds of competing car companies like 100 years ago.

Actually, that's what Tesla did.
Keep all his work secret or under non disclosure contracts.
Well after Illuminati JPMorgan snubbed him and JJ Astor died in
1912 and Tesla had to sell technology to Germany in 1914 to get
anything built. As an artist you might see what he was going through.
And the Illuminati took notice of Germany's purchase to be sure.

Well 1000s of documents are probably corporate confidential now.

Tesla used electrical engineering and nothing out of the ordinary.
His static coils generated enough voltage as a van de graff to
smash atoms. So Tesla could smash atoms before any one.
He found cosmic particles and rays and background radiation
and electrical waves generated by the earth and perhaps not
restricted to the low cycles (low cycles are given credit to Tesla
but who knows what we are not told) all by detection devices and
his gas filled tubes as far as I could determine.

Early radio detection relied on devices similar to semiconductor
avalanche conditions. The basic physics and engineering is still
from Maxwell. Imagine if we have 1000s of Tesla equations.
I think his big coil he sit in front of, he thought as one of his
greatest inventions. It generated more electrostatic charge than
the van de graff but not DC, a pulsing DC moving charge as an
antenna does for radio waves.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join