It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Bush accused of rape, why have you not heard about this?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
For some time now I have noticed our so called free press going downhill, journalists actually giving their opinions on politics at the same time they are supposed to be only reporting it. When I was growing up you would never have heard a journalist say on the air what they thought about a particular candidate.

I heard a well known journalist on CNN reporting a story on Kerry say during the reporting of said story, say something along the lines of well that explains why he is so low in the polls in a tone of voice that implied disgust with the candidate, in the old days the journalist would have reported the story and thats it.

I've also noticed a lot of things being reported overseas about our country that should be news not even getting reported here or it is reported it is downplayed. Take Clinton and Monica Lewinski now there was a story that was certainly not downplayed it went on and on. And not after it was proven it was reported from the first leak about the phone calls between two friends, long before anything was filed in the courts.

Whether this story about Bush is a lie or not think about this, if a woman had come forward and said she had known Clinton in the past and that he had drugged her and raped her and then went and filed charges in a court, do you really think that would not get reported? If said woman later ended up dead after making these allegations do you really think that would not get reported?

This thread is not about whether Bush is guilty or not, it is not about slinging mud on a republican or a democrat, it is about the integrity and control of our news media. Whether you want to admit or not we depend on the so called free press for our news and my point is a lot of stories are getting ignored or there is over reporting on some issues.

When Terri Schiavo was being fought over in the courts about her life or death issues it basically took over the air waves to the extent that many people were complaining about the lack of news on other things.

As for Bush or Clinton we hear about their pets in the news but now I am supposed to believe that the news media does not have time or space to report on this court case and this woman's death.
I don't want my free press making choices about what Is true or not true about my President I want them to report it anyway especially if it has gone so far as to have an actual court case on it, thats a bit further on than allegations, so what if it is lie, I want to know about it. I want to see it played out not totally ignored. Say what you want but if this were Clinton it would have been out there all over the place, so why not for Bush, is our media that controlled now?

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The Final Authority

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
With that information, you know where to look. PUBLIC RECORDS.

Let me know if you find any discrepancies.

Until you or someone else should demonstrate that the source file on Rense is somehow bogus (the irony of me saying this is palpable) however, my point is that the source document provided does not make a convincing case for Bush's guilt.

Well, that and pretty much everything else about the story, in which, for example, there is no indication of any criminal charges ever having been filed.

My point stands. Unless anyone here has actually done what you recommend, they are basing whatever opinions they may have on this story and its associated source document.

The story cited here corroborates with the document provided, and though it is carefully selective of what it reports, it's still just as whacked -- and a fine example of what “objective journalism” does not look like by way of its careful omission of pertinent facts.

If anyone here has actually gotten a certified copy of the original complaint from the Fort Bend County Recorder's Office, it goes without saying that this would be a good time to make that fact known.

If not, it only proves my point.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexofSkye
I suspect the reason you haven't heard more about this in any mainstream press is that it is without credibility or foundation. While none of us can reliably comment on the case without being well acquanted with the facts (if any), my reading of the complaint suggests that its a paranoid fantasy.

Now was he wearing a hooded robe in front of a giant owl?
Remember, paranoid fantasy sells!

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I'll say it again... if this story had any merit, or if the alleged victim had an ounce of credibility, the DNC or their radical internet activists would have been ALL over it. Do you really think that Bush's DUI, which was leaked by the Dems, made a better October Surprise than this rape story would have?

Just look at all the rabbid hatred of Bush by the left. And not only in the US, but especially overseas. If this story had any basis in fact then it would have certainly been picked up by some, if not a majority of, the foreign press. Especially in countries that are not very hospitable to the current Administration. Try as you might, the bottom line still remains that the Rapist President left office about 5 years ago! You know, the one who actually settled civil suits filed against him for these kinds of sexual violations! You sure didn't see Bush bombing any Aspirin factories in the Sudan after this complaint was filed!

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
I'll say it again... if this story had any merit, or if the alleged victim had an ounce of credibility, the DNC or their radical internet activists would have been ALL over it. Do you really think that Bush's DUI, which was leaked by the Dems, made a better October Surprise than this rape story would have?

Just look at all the rabbid hatred of Bush by the left. And not only in the US, but especially overseas. If this story had any basis in fact then it would have certainly been picked up by some, if not a majority of, the foreign press. Especially in countries that are not very hospitable to the current Administration. Try as you might, the bottom line still remains that the Rapist President left office about 5 years ago! You know, the one who actually settled civil suits filed against him for these kinds of sexual violations! You sure didn't see Bush bombing any Aspirin factories in the Sudan after this complaint was filed!

*ahem*

There are no democrates there are no republicans. Its all a big scam to make it seem like theres different sides.
BOTH sides are members of the same secret society. And run by the the same secret society.

The Skull & Bones secret society

Sorry if you never knew that before, and are finding out just now that republicans and democrates don't exist, and never have.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hahaha, funny. "Anyone who was raped when Clinton was president was done by him! Anyone who was raped in ALabama when he was el Governor was ordered/done by him! ANyone who died in ALabama when CLinton was el Governor was killed/ordered to be killed by Clinton! KILL him for getting a bj!!!!"

Then real documents, real court papaers of Bush raping people, "HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE THE PRESIDENT, DIE!!!!!!!"

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   

No he was already bombing Afghanistan and getting ready to go to Iraq, there are only so many bombs, but you are still stuck on the democrat verses the republican thing, and I may be wrong but I don't recall Clinton being accused of rape and if he had been you can bet it would have been reported from the first whisper, not ignored like this. Don't you see that everything like this was was reported on Clinton and in the news constantly but because you obviously like Bush its ok for them to ignore this. I am assuming you are calling Clinton a rapist because of what you heard in the news but it is ok with you for that same media to ignore this. You are saying it ok not to report it because you assume she was crazy but yet there is no proof of her having any mental illness in the past and charges were filed in a court of law against Bush who is president true or not the media had an obligation to report it. If she had been proven crazy so be it.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
some of you are amazingly dense.
first, whats all this about Clinton being governor of Alabama?

news flash, if the average Joe had done 10% of the illegal doings of Clinton or either Bush we wouldnt see daylight again! all you who are so quick to take a side need to wake up, they are both criminals

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Anyone who was raped when Clinton was president was done by him! Anyone who was raped in ALabama when he was el Governor was ordered/done by him! ANyone who died in ALabama when CLinton was el Governor was killed/ordered to be killed by Clinton! KILL him for getting a bj!!!!"

ALABAMA? ALABAMA!!! BAMA???

Clinton was governer of ALABAMA?

I thought it was Arkansas, someone needs to repeat thier history class.

Oh yeah.....If this case had any truth to it.....the Dems and every other person out there would be all over it and Bush would have already been Bashed.

Someone said they had proof, well I challenge you to prove it without using lame arse links to cheesy sites...Pravda...BS

[edit on 31/5/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Forget Rense.

I don't know if Bush is guilty or not. I do know that this case is real. I mentioned public records b/c everyone can go the source in Texas and see for themselves if they don't believe it. It was covered in the Texas media.

[edit on 5/31/05 by EastCoastKid]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Again I would ask the Mods why this piece of journalistic trash is still on ATS?

[edit on 5/31/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
One correction - Schoedinger’s law suit was filed on December 2, 2002 and is currently in the Fort Bend (TX) County system in County Civil Court at Law 3. Schoedinger is listed as her own legal representative.
sf.indymedia.org...

Woman files lawsuit against President

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By LeaAnne Klentzman

A Fort Bend County woman files a lawsuit on former Governor and current sitting President George W. Bush.

Margie Schoedinger of Missouri City, Texas has filed a lawsuit against George W. Bush in Fort Bend County Court. In her suit she is alleging "race based harassment and individual sex crimes committed against her and her husband." The suit lists numerous offenses and asks for actual damages, punitive damages and judgments against George W. Bush.
source

Woman who filed lawsuit found dead
By Barbara Fulenwider

The Fort Bend County woman would filed a December, 2002 lawsuit against former governor and current sitting President George W. Bush was found dead in September in her Lake Village home in Sienna Plantation.
source

Paper: Houston Chronicle
Date: Saturday 09/27/03
MARGIE D. SCHOEDINGER expired Monday, 9/22/03 . Visitation: Friday, 9/26/03 , 7 to 9pm, McCoy & Harrison Chapel. Funeral Service: Saturday, 9/27/03 , 1:30pm, McCoy & Harrison Chapel. Interment, Houston Memorial Gardens.
source

//ed to shorten three links//

[edit on 31-5-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
can you say Dan Rather ? If the story can't be proven to be at least legit on some level, reporting it is irresponsible.....accusations turn into convictions in the publics mind...

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   

our current President Bush who corporate media owned news loves

Have you ever read or watched any news reporting in the last five years? If you had you would realize your statement is false.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Forget Rense.

I don't know if Bush is guilty or not. I do know that this case is real. I mentioned public records b/c everyone can go the source in Texas and see for themselves if they don't believe it. It was covered in the Texas media.

Just because it is a real case does not make it true or news. I could accuse the pope or anyone else of rape, it would be a "real" case but trash none the less!!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone

Forget Rense.

Just because it is a real case does not make it true or news. I could accuse the pope or anyone else of rape, it would be a "real" case but trash none the less!!

with a few calls to the right people you could probably prove your rape case against the pope. he is catholic afterall!

the rape case against Bush may very well be false. the mysterious death of this woman is very real!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone

Forget Rense.

You have voted Boatphone for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

You said it all in a nutshell.
But don't waste your time trying to convince those that think that everything from "BushCo" is "Bu#e". Their eyes are forever closed to other points of view.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   

!
I agree with you on this one.
Even though, i'm honest enough to say i'd love to get the goods on Bush once and for all.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
All The Wrong Places

Originally posted by dgtempe
I agree with you on this one.
Even though, i'm honest enough to say i'd love to get the goods on Bush once and for all.

With apologies to Chris Carter:

The Goods Are Out There.

Just not here. :shk:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
this was a real case against bush. it was reported in the mainstream, even, as ECK has shown.

she is really dead, now.

this has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH CLINTON OR BIPARTISAN POLITICS!!!!!!!! bait and switch, bait and switch.

the fact is, someone was accused of rape by someone else, and then wound up mysteriously dead after a period of harrassment. the accused happens to be famous. when famous people are involved in real court cases, IT MAKES THE NEWS. the fact that this didn't make the news is a BIG tell on the state of concensus reality.

for those of you just realising the truth, the pain of dimensional shifting will wear off and reveal an even MORE complex concensus reality where sock puppets are REAL and real people are sock puppets.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join