It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Bush accused of rape, why have you not heard about this?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

You are saying it ok not to report it because you assume she was crazy but yet there is no proof of her having any mental illness in the past and charges were filed in a court of law against Bush who is president true or not the media had an obligation to report it.

Geez, talk about a run-on sentence! Bush wasn't "charged" with anything. A civil complaint was filed against him in a civil court. If there was even a shred of evidence supporting her allegations, then he would have been "charged" with rape or similar crimes. I can file a civil suit against you for rape, too. It doesn't mean you raped me, or ever met me for that matter. The media is not obliged to report every lawsuit that Tom, Dick and Harry file against every politician, so give me a break.

The fact of the matter is that this lady almost certainly had a mental illness, considering she KILLED herself. No one of sound mind would kill themself, unless they were under similar circumstances of those on 9/11 who jumped to their deaths to avoid being burned to death.

You guys just have so much unfounded and unnecessary hatred for Bush. It's actually a real shame, especially considering the peace and love that most of you tend to preach. If I told you that George Bush was sleeping with a giraffe, you'd believe it and post it on here. This whole story and thread just shows how desperate and hate-filled all of you are.

As for Clinton, he was accused of rape. On more than one occasion, might I add. But of course, all those women were liars and this woman who killed herself really was drugged and raped by Bush. So was her husband! Riiiiiiiiight.....

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Most people that have dirt on very powerful people that reside in Washington D.C. commit suicide.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13

As for Clinton, he was accused of rape. On more than one occasion, might I add. But of course, all those women were liars and this woman who killed herself really was drugged and raped by Bush. So was her husband! Riiiiiiiiight.....

So all women who accuse Presidents of rape are liars or crazy or is it just the ones who accuse Bush. BTW how do you know about the accusations made against Clinton did the media report it?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone

our current President Bush who corporate media owned news loves

Have you ever read or watched any news reporting in the last five years? If you had you would realize your statement is false.

Yep I have been watching and also checking other news sources as well, and I am finding that as little as possible is being reporteded on Bush, and what is being reported is being reported usually after other news sources have reported it over and over. Have you ever heard of funeralgate? Now there is an interesting piece of information, that eventualy evolved into a court case as well. Look it up and then wonder why this was not talked about during the 2000 election and why you did not know.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Forget Rense.

I don't know if Bush is guilty or not. I do know that this case is real.

Just because it is a real case does not make it true or news. I could accuse the pope or anyone else of rape, it would be a "real" case but trash none the less!!

Read my statement ONE MORE TIME.

The difference with you simply accusing the pope of something and this woman is that she went to the authorities and filed charges against Bush. Whether her claims are true or not, who knows? I could tell you, but my crystal ball is on the fritz.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
Most people that have dirt on very powerful people that reside in Washington D.C. commit suicide.

So true!

Hey Double D! Hadn't seen you around in a while. Welcome back!

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
So no replies about funeralgate or the fact that the media was all to happy to report the allegations of rape on Clinton and now don't do the same on Bush but still no one notices that the media is giving Bush a big break. No one notices that our media is so owned by the republicans. The so called liberal media is such a joke, if the definition of a liberal media is reporting the truth about the repubicans then one thing for sure we have no liberal media. The job of the media is to report the news, no opinion of theirs, no slant to one side, just the news. Can anyone tell me that the above would be a description of Fox news, what a joke?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Dog Versus Homework

Originally posted by goose
So no replies about funeralgate or the fact that the media was all to happy to report the allegations of rape on Clinton and now don't do the same on Bush but still no one notices that the media is giving Bush a big break.

You didn't read the petition, did you?

If you didn't read it, then I assure you that you cannot comment intelligently on this topic.

Really.

Here's the link to the petition, in case you missed it:

CCCIVIL217038-1-7.pdf

When you have read it, I would be very interested in your opinion of the woman's claims.

Specifically, I would like to know if you seriously believe them.

Then maybe this can be discussed with the benefit of perspective.

If you haven't done this basic piece of research, then you're just talking trash, and will be regarded accordingly.

Please. Read the petition.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I am the op and yes I did read the petition and no matter how incredibe her allegations may sound the point is that the media reported all this stuff on Clinton no matter how bizarre it sounded or how much evidence there was. All the allegations were reported on Clinton and some of them were pretty lame too. My point is that the media is manipulated and owned by the republicans or more like the powers that be and the stories you see are picked not based on how legitimate the claims are, but based on who their about, whose political agenda it serves? My point is if they are not reporting this, what else are they neglecting to report? What stories are being reported where we are only getting half the story?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
There Was An Optics Festival And I Wasn't Informed?

Originally posted by goose
My point is if they are not reporting this, what else are they neglecting to report?

We can speculate about that, but are you honestly suggesting that the "mainstream media" should have made a big deal about this?

If my neighbor says her cat speaks telepathically to Dick Cheney, does that mean she should expect hundreds of news reporters to crowd her lawn?

I think I understand what you're trying to say here.

My opinion is that you would be better served to look for real scandals, rather than wasting your time trying to whip one up here.

Heck, even Rense didn't try. They totally phoned this one in -- with a marked lack of enthusiasm -- and it was stunningly bland by their standards.

Why?

Simple enough. No story.

Sorry.

Pennywise

Hey, don't get me wrong. There's plenty of dirt out there to be found.

Anyone who's been paying even casual attention knows there is some serious hokum, tomfoolery, subterfuge, hanky-panky, shenanigans, chicanery, bamboozlement, brouhaha, hopscotch, hokey-pokey, fiddle-dee-dee, skulduggery and monkey business afoot.

No shortage of that at all.

In light of that, do you really want to tie yourself up with this sort of absurd lunatic fringe arglebargle when the U.S. government is shamelessly and fecklessly going completely bonkers on us right out in front of God and everybody?

The truth is out there.

I pray you may uncover as much of it as possible.

Good luck!

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Did you ever think that the media may have reported on Clinton's rape allegations because his victims are still ALIVE to tell their story? Obviously the media is not going to report on the allegations of one woman made against our President. Especially when there is NO physical evidence of a rape, and no living victim to even testify!

You're ignoring the fact that this was just the claims of one woman. With Clinton, countless women have sworn under oath that they were either sexually assaulted or sexually harrassed by this man. He has a clear history of engaging in extramarrital affairs, most of which can be corroborated not only by the victims but by other witnesses as well. In one case, you may remember a certain "stained" blue dress, that proved this man engages in marrital infidelity.

Stop letting your blind hatred for your President, which you no doubt had before he even took his oath of office, cloud your common sense. If I accused you of rape without any evidence whatsoever, I doubt you'd be jumping up and down for the media to report it.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB

Anyone who was raped when Clinton was president was done by him! Anyone who was raped in ALabama when he was el Governor was ordered/done by him! ANyone who died in ALabama when CLinton was el Governor was killed/ordered to be killed by Clinton! KILL him for getting a bj!!!!"

ALABAMA? ALABAMA!!! BAMA???

Clinton was governer of ALABAMA?

I thought it was Arkansas, someone needs to repeat thier history class.

Oh yeah.....If this case had any truth to it.....the Dems and every other person out there would be all over it and Bush would have already been Bashed.

Someone said they had proof, well I challenge you to prove it without using lame arse links to cheesy sites...Pravda...BS

[edit on 31/5/2005 by SportyMB]

Alright, people who actually read my post!!!! I can't believe that you were the first to catch this! I mean, one would think a slave to the GOP would have been the first to catch that, but noooo, you did, WATS for you! And the other guy who caught it. Anyways, now that I have proof republicans can't read or else they would have caught that and hung me for it, I am happy. Now if only I could prove that a chimp is smarter then Bush, well, besides them having better understanding of english, and a higher IQ, and not doing coke, but if I had more proof then that.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Forget Rense.

I don't know if Bush is guilty or not. I do know that this case is real.

Just because it is a real case does not make it true or news. I could accuse the pope or anyone else of rape, it would be a "real" case but trash none the less!!

Read my statement ONE MORE TIME.

The difference with you simply accusing the pope of something and this woman is that she went to the authorities and filed charges against Bush. Whether her claims are true or not, who knows? I could tell you, but my crystal ball is on the fritz.

Foolish!! I could file charges if i were a nut case like her! The liberal media would be all over it if the case had any real truth to it...but keep up your wishful thinking. High profile people are tragets for nut-jobs!!

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Look here's Clinton....Bills Rape

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I think many of you are missing the point altogether. All of this type of thing was reported on Clinton as it should have been and some of it was pretty bizarre too , it is not the media job to debate whether it is for real or not it is the medias job to report it and they have not done so on Bush thats my point.
But lets look at another case one that should be high profile as well, over 400 family's of the 911 victims have filed suit against Bush and others with a high profile lawyer taking the case and thats not receiving any mainstream media attention either. Charges were filed against Bush and others like Rumsfeld in Germany for war crimes but again not much mainstream media coverage on that either. What you hear is the expected criticisms on Bush but nothing else.
BTW does anyone have a definition of a liberal media or the conservative media, I'm still waiting, one thing for sure everytime something is reported on Bush and company all you hear is cries of the liberal media attacking them.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Heck, even Rense didn't try. They totally phoned this one in -- with a marked lack of enthusiasm -- and it was stunningly bland by their standards.

Rense posts articles, analysis and letters people send in. They do not promote any view or subject over another. It is a compendium site, nothing more.

Why didn't the mainstream media run with the story? First of all, it was a local issue. Covered by a local Texas paper. The lady pressed charges against the president. That is the ONLY thing that could possibly make it worthy of national coverage. No newspaper is gonna waste ink on another state's local news. Most papers of any size are not gonna even think of wasting space on a case until a verdict comes down. Especially not one with charges as outlandish as this one.

Were her accusations true? Why did she kill herself? Or was she killed? Unfortunately, We will never know.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Rense, Repeat

Rense posts articles, analysis and letters people send in. They do not promote any view or subject over another. It is a compendium site, nothing more.

A gross conceptual error on my part.

Thanks for correcting it.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Rense, Repeat

A gross conceptual error on my part.

Thanks for correcting it.

No worries, mate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join