It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Surfingelectrode:

Where you the one who ask the question to PY...about the summoning of the (ballony) UFO...?

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
They Shall Come and They shall Bring there Glory they shall bring there Being and Sucome us to believe in the AntiChrist

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar
...He's got nuts the size of beach balls!

I mean, to have appealled to J. Randi to verify his claim of "UFO Summoning" is an act of shear Guts! Or, more likely, blind insanity.

Consider, if he flops and Randi blows his hoax out of the water, the personal shock to PY's ego may well tip him over the edge into a complete psychotic break....Captured LIVE! on Television! In Living Color!

If PY somehow (and only merciful Heavens know how) succedes.....

James Randi (no less a show-boater IMO, than PY) will loose $1 million and everything he stands for will be discredited , again live, in public for all to ogle!

Yes this SHOULD be very interesting!

As much as I find Randi's stubborness a little annoying I am glad there are people like him willing to put people to the test!!

My guess is PY will find some reason to back out or to justify his failure when put to the test.

Either way I look forward too it!

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
This is no balloon. Nothing can move like that , I felt like I was part of a movie while watching it. Explain how something can move as fast as it did, as agile as it did, and be a ballon.

i gonna look like a right nerd, but... has anyone ever flown a model aircraft? it moves so fast, especally when your flying on themals and cliffs; and you put a 4 stroke engine in a super sixty, boy doesn't it half go! that ballon would have been relesed downwind, and the speed of the wind at the height of the ballon would have been much more, thats why it was moving fast and aglie. by the way, i do belivie in UFO's

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
u know what i think?? i think that hes 1 of them! that the aliens sent him here when he was born or made or how ever thos things are being made
and they sent him to see whats happening here and the voices in his head are the aliens talking to him that was how they want to meet!!! first the let us see them and they make sure that its on tv then the come closer ( he said that they will get really close so that all of las vegas can see them ) and then they will land somewhere and talk to who ever

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Latest Email from PY:

IN THE BLESSED AND HOLY NAME OF YAHWEH

Dear pystudents and pyufos,

Here is a company that manufactures miniature blimps that mimic UFOs:

www.plantraco.com...

Here are some videos showing the mini-blimps flying like a UFO would:

plantraco.com...

At first glance, you would think that these things could be used by me or someone else to fake UFOs.

Well, consider this.

The order of service, at my summonings, is after I call the summons to order, I ask everyone to scan the lower skies to see if there is any thing going upwards into the air.

Afterwards, I ask every one to see if there is any thing that is already up in the air.

We take a nice amount of time to do this.

And, when every one agrees that there is nothing going up and nothing already up in the sky, I let them know that I had them to do this so people will know that I don't have friends not far away letting up fake UFOs.

Then, I tell the people that what they are going to witness is not any thing going up, but rather, objects coming down from space for us to film.

At that time, I perform my summons which usually lasts about a minute.

After I lower my arms, it usually take a few seconds to a few minutes before we see something coming down from the sky to let us film it; then it goes back up into space.

This the reason why, in the ABC TV 13 news segment, that I was documented summoning a UFO in, you hear the reporter saying: "we scanned the skies" and then you see a view of the sky being scanned. And, afterwards, you see the UFO appearing up in a part of the sky that it is not possible it could have got to, undetected by people who are scanning the skies instensely.

I would never use the name of YAHWEH in a scam because it would cut my soul off from Him for using His name in vain which brings a curse on my soul.

All fake UFO footage is based on something being released on earth an going up into the sky like those mini-blimps which can not stand the test of the winds and can't be controlled well at all.

That's why they are seen indoors mainly in the videos.

What I do is real and no scam

Yours In YAHWEH's Magnificent Name,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

UFO Notifications Only Group:
www.pyah.tv

UFO Students Group:
www.pystudents.com

UFO Video Page:
www.pyufos.com

LET ONLY YAHWEH BE PRAISED FOREVERMORE!

(I almost peed myself when I read this!)

[edit on 6/25/05 by OIF_Vet]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OIF_Vet

Here is a company that manufactures miniature blimps that mimic UFOs:

www.plantraco.com...

Here are some videos showing the mini-blimps flying like a UFO would:

plantraco.com...

At first glance, you would think that these things could be used by me or someone else to fake UFOs.

Well, consider this.

The order of service, at my summonings, is after I call the summons to order, I ask everyone to scan the lower skies to see if there is any thing going upwards into the air.

the light in the air moved much much faster than the thing in the link u posted
it moved really fast and we didnt see it get up in the air... it just appered there

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom

Originally posted by shots

Watched it two times and first time around noticed that the so called UFO appears low on the horizon under the power line or close to it.

Also in this same video you can tell it was edited and he wants you to believe that the balloon sighting is longer then it actually was.

At 1:02-1:04 what does PY say to his homosexual lover? Sorry had to through that in there.

[edit on 19-6-2005 by Lanotom]

Wow did not realize I had not checked this thread in so long. My how time flys when you are having fun.

Sorry Lano; I missed that part, but you can be sure I will check the video again even though I know you are right

Just thought I should drop in and check out the latest findings. Carry On

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwen
Is that site editable? ---> en.wikipedia.org...

I figure ATS my have to put in a request or something...

Not sure what you are getting at since you did not link to a page that referred to ATS, but yes you can edit it according to the website.

Don't be afraid to edit pages on Wikipedia—anyone can edit, and we encourage users to be bold! Find something that can be improved, either in content, grammar or formatting, then fix it.

Back to your normal channel sorry for going OT for a second

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Surfingelectrode
Tomorrow I leave for vacation in Vegas for a week, then to Los Angeles. I'll be scanning the skies while I'm there.

Just watch out for that mother ship!

Sorry I could not resist!

I promise, I will now behave and return you to your local PYTV

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Now the government is conspiring against him? Sabotage he says!

chemtrails documented by prophet of Yahweh.wmv

Now he's making excuses? Come on, where's the BIG one?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seth76

Now he's making excuses? Come on, where's the BIG one?

Taint gunna happen it's the 25th of June he is running out of time.

Chemtrails LOL, sweet! now he has an excuse...we can't see them because of the NWO chemtrails.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seth76

chemtrails documented by prophet of Yahweh.wmv

Now he's making excuses?

Sure looks like it and lames ones at that. Anyone have an ICAO chart for Las Vegas? Bet it shows an ATC/FAA intersection right over or near LAS.

I also noticed one of the or two of the planes looked like a commerical airliners they had two trails not one.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The majority of high quality video footage of other daytime sightings that I have seen actually give the impression of blinking out and reapearing in another area.

From my reality anyway, the UFO actually moves and stops so quickly the human eye can't pick up the UFO movement during position change.

One can't follow the trail as I believe the UFO moves too fast for the human eye to detect, this may be why the shutter speed of 1/150 can pick up a UFO in a photograph NOT seen in the viewfinder, especially if the UFO's direction is straight to or from the camera and not horizontal..

Dallas

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
im thinking bout joining this guys religion group, but im not sure yet if i really wanna. wat do u guys think i should do?

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by postpizzaman
im thinking bout joining this guys religion group, but im not sure yet if i really wanna. wat do u guys think i should do?

I take it you're joking?

If not:

Why are you asking us? It's your decision..!!

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This is an alternative view of this prophet but in some ways makes sense and hope to inform people that he may be a false prophet without him self knowing he is.

For a start I believe his ability if proven he is not a hoax is not UFO related but angelic. Not of the nice kind either the fallen deceptive angels of the Bible. There is a theory that there are certain types of people who are half breeds amongst us that share both human and angelic dna. Is this guy a half breed who can communicate with the fallen angels or demon who rule the skys? Is he one of many false prophets that were predicted by Jesus after his death?

In the Bible it states:

REVELATION 13:13

And he preformed great and miraculous signs, evencausing fire to comedown from heaven to earth in full view of men.

It sounds similar to the false prophet from the Bible, Im not saying he is the one described in the Bible but what if he proves to be a fake? maybe the real anti-christ will have to out perform people like him and show even greater signs as described in the Bible.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
you guys need to read the book Good Omens. That would be hilarious if it were to happen.

-Aza

SMR

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I just found this interesting comment made by Steven Spielberg,

SPIELBERG CONFUSED BY DECREASE IN UFO SIGHTINGS
Oscar-winning director STEVEN SPIELBERG is baffled that fewer UFO sightings are made now than were made twenty years ago - because the technology to record would-be aliens is so commonplace today.

The 59-year-old film-maker has made a string of alien-themed movies - CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND, ET: THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL and WAR OF THE WORLDS - and is disappointed it seems he'll never get the chance to see evidence of a UFO himself.

Spielberg says, "There are millions of video cameras out there and they're picking up less videos of UFOs, alleged UFOs, than we picked up in the 1970s and 1980s. There's 150 per cent more cameras, so why are we getting less from up there?

"I think that we all know that we're not alone in the universe. I can't imagine that we are the only intelligent biological life form out there. I'm a little less sure in my fifties that I was in my late twenties whether we're actually ever going to find out."

28/06/2005 02:04 Link to story

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   

When I posted that email, I knew that many of you would feel that I was trying to seize upon that UFO event to claim that my prophecies were fulfilled.

I knew that you all would jump to the conclusion that I made a statement and would be so snared by your zeal to find fault in me that you would not recognize that I actually asked question:

Was Mexico's UFO Fleet The Fulfillment Of My Prophecies?

I knew that some of you would rush to email me trying to come against me about this.

I started to wait a day to see how many of you would contact me with your silly little insults about me trying to use this event to claim that my prophecies were fulfilled.

I am not claiming this, but I do think it is possible.

Now, the questions is: Was Mexico's UFO Fleet The Fulfillment Of My Prophecies?

I collect all the UFO documentaries I can find, especially concerning the Mexican UFO phenomenon.

Those I have document how sightings have been occurring in Mexico since June 1991 starting with the eclipse at that time.

Because of this, I am well aware of the UFO activity in Mexico and other nations over the years.

However, I can not ignore the fact that on the exact same days, about the same time of the day, I was at my summoning site, before witnesses, asking YAHWEH to send His UFOs for us to film.

At that very time, I heard the words of YAHWEH say:

"HERE THEY COME. WATCH OUT. WATCH OUT. HERE THEY COME."

I told those with me, and they got really excited because they know that when I say that the voice I hear that calls itself YAHWEH says that sightings are coming, they usually appear.

But, nothing came.

I was not use to nothing showing up after I hear that.

The next day, I summoned, and the same thing happened - a voice saying that the same thing and nothing appeared.

It happened again the third day.

We wondered about it, and then, the voice I hear that calls itself YAHWEH, said:

"YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT SOMETHING IS GOING ON. IT WILL BE REVEALED."

Then, I told the people what I heard and encouraged them to hold their peace and just trust in YAHWEH to reveal to us what is going on.

Now, for me to hear that the largest UFO Fleet in Mexican history occurred at the exact time I asked for them to appear, and being told that something was going on that would be revealed to me concerning them, does not let me dismiss them as a coincidence that had nothing to do with me.

Also, I know that YAHWEH, has in the past, used me to ask for His sightings to appear and came down in other places for others to see.

Not only that, YAHWEH is preparing to use me to summon at a central location asking for Him to send sightings for us to film there and at other locations, in other cities, in other countries, over live television, there and where I am at.

And, when I consider how that the media is ignoring my Media-Only Summonings here in Las Vegas, it is not out of the realm of possibility that YAHWEH would cause His UFOs to appear in other areas on my signal, with me realizing it or not, so that it would fulfill, at least partially, my prophecies.

Or maybe it was the complete fulfillment.

All this makes me think that it is possible that the largest fleet of UFOs appearing over Mexico happened because me.

Now let me answer the question:

Was Mexico's UFO Fleet The Fulfillment Of My Prophecies?

It is possible, but, rather it was or not, I will still continue with my summonings until July 15, 2005 for the media here in Las Vegas regardless if they show up or not.

However, as I said before, if the local media comes before me, fine, if not, fine.

What I am doing is for the media, at this time, but it is not dependent on the media.

And, if the Las Vegas media ignores YAHWEH's call for them to come before me, He knows how to use other media, in other places, to prove Himself to the world, and to fulfill, in other areas, the prophecies He gave me for this area.

YAHWEH wants to be document by media, military, and government officials and not just a few people in a vacant piece of land.

This way, His sightings will count for something big and not very, very little.

If the Las Vegas media would do right by me and give me the chance that I deserve, especially since I was blessed by YAHWEH to make history by being the first man to call down sightings for mainstream television station cameras, then, it will be the type of event that YAHWEH wants.

But, if they do not come and let Him do something big through them, it is not out of the question that he will do it big through other media in other areas and fulfill His will on my signal!

Those with eyes can see clearly that this is a real option and possibility for YAHWEH to take action for His holy name and to defend His honor through me.

Yours In YAHWEH's Magnificent Name,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

Love this guy

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join