It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake

'where I am at'
'would fulfill, at least partially, my prophecies'
'happened because me'
'if the local media comes before me, fine, if not, fine'
'YAHWEH's call for them to come before me'
'I was blessed by YAHWEH'
'fulfill His will on my signal'
'Those with eyes can see clearly'
'to defend His honor through me'

Love this guy

So do I.

Man...if it wasn't for people like this, our lives would be poorer.

YahWeh loves him and so do we.

In fact, thank (place whatever deity you subscribe to here) that the world is full of young and old geeks who spend half their lives in cyberspace, where their amazing fantasies are acted out on keyboards and monitors.

For fellow travellers on the fibre optic highways, give me a geek...ya just never know what they might come up with.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Did anyone check out the forums on Randi.org where the million dollar challenge is?

If not you might want to check out this thread has some exchanges between them and PY. Has one or two good laughs in their exchange of application and discussion.

forums.randi.org...

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The thread that won't die. Hey, I'm a prophet too!

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
Did anyone check out the forums on Randi.org where the million dollar challenge is?

If not you might want to check out this thread has some exchanges between them and PY. Has one or two good laughs in their exchange of application and discussion.

forums.randi.org...

Thanks, shots...that really was an enlightening read. looks like even if July 15th passes and nothing comes down in Vegas, it'll all still be on the burner for another 6 months.

Yeeehawww!!!

I'm certain someone somewhere will see something on the 15th (even if it's only spit on a window) and Prophet YahWeh and his trusty compatriot will survive to the next level.

I wonder what Billy Graham thinks of all this?

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
well yahwehs only got 2 weeks left

and him taking randis challenge is AMAZING!!!

Seriously Guys; Psychics and other frauds of this genre avoid Randi at all costs!!!
Randi eats these guys for breakfast! LOL

I Cant wait to see Randi Tear him a new one!
But...What If....the Prophet actually summons one down?

If James Randi says
"OMG HE DID IT"

I will be right behind him; because IF Randi says it proved real; it must be special
being NO ONE has ever won the million $$$

And i somehow DOUBT that prophet will win it either

I just have this nagging feeling he is full of it

But lets keep this thread alive until the 16th or 17th of this month
That should give us 2 days to make fun of it all

Dont get your hopes up; because i doubt a spaceship will come down

i wish but dang
life aint that cool

only thing that certain
death and taxes

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
hmmmm...I dont know what to make of this guy? I just watched the video and I thought it was impressive, but nothing to blow my head out of the water! So hes saying that TWO spaceships, NOT UFO's, but spaceships will be over Las Vegas for 2 days.....yeah friggin right!
Im sorry, as much as i would like to see this happen, I know it to be false. If something does indeed happen then I'll say my bad, and start to think about things in a different light. But like I said, I know it to be false, atleast we only have to wait about 2 weeks to find out, unlike people that say stuff will happen in 2012.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
thank yahweh that the profit is not smart

he should have givin himself until 2012 or something like that

since he said july 15th; this screws him over pretty bad

he will be dismissed all too quickly

if only he had got us to wait until longer
he might have got more coverage for longer

well his 5minutes of fame are almost up lol
the profit aint big enough to get a full 15minutes
lol

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Thanks, shots...that really was an enlightening read. looks like even if July 15th passes and nothing comes down in Vegas, it'll all still be on the burner for another 6 months.

Yeah it looks like he is going to try and milk it for all he can. But I doubt anyone will take him serious after the 15th of July.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
LOL any mods around? Put a "Yahweh Counter" on the main forum page! that would be funny!

[edit on 2-7-2005 by Shadow88]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
What's Yahweh is saying about his due dates...

any newsletter?

I think that eversince channel 13, turn him down, that's should have been a clue that they want to use him anymore for that fake alien stuff....or

was all this a test run...to see how the conspiracy community would react...

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
10 more days people...PY seem confident...or is he just planning to escape

IN THE BLESSED AND HOLY NAME OF YAHWEH

Dear pystudents and pyufos,

There is only about 12 days left before July 15, 2005.

Today, while typing, I heard the voice that calls itself YAHWEH say:

"THIS IS A SACRED MOMENT. SEND OUT NO MORE EMAILS UNTIL MY ANGEL'S CHARIOT DESCENDS DOWN FOR YOU TO FILM. NOW FOCUS AND PREPARE YOUR MIND FOR THIS GREAT MOMENT FOR IT WILL COME DOWN FOR YOU TO SEE AND FILM AS I HAD YOU PROPHECISE THAT IT WOULD DO. RELAX YOUR MIND. READ NOTHING. AND PREPARE YOUR HEART FOR THE EVENT'S FULFILLMENT THAT IS NEAR. IT SHALL BE DONE. IT WILL APPEAR OVER LAS VEGAS FOR ALL TO SEE."

Because of this, I will not send you anymore emails or read any of your emails to me until after YAHWEH chariot comes down over Las Vegas.

THE NEXT TIME YOU HEAR FROM ME, I WILL BE LETTING YOU KNOW THAT THE SPACESHIP IS IN THE AIR OVER LAS VEGAS AND YOU FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CAN COME HERE TO SEE IT WITH YOUR OWN EYES AND VIDEO TO COME TO MY SUMMONING SITE.

AT THAT TIME, I WILL LET YOU KNOW THEY DIRECTIONS TO IT WHERE YOU WILL HAVE THE BEST POSSIBLE VIEW OF THE SHIP.

Until then, I bid you farewell.

Yours In YAHWEH's Magnificent Name,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

LET ONLY YAHWEH BE PRAISED FOREVERMORE!

the end

This is taken from the Yahoo group...

[edit on 5-7-2005 by mwen]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
it irritates me to no end that this guy has the audacity to use MY God's name in his false prophecies. hasnt this man been proven as a fraud as of yet? what happened to the vegas no-show?

i think what really chaps my hind is how he says things as illustrated before by masqua, then turns and finishes with "In YAHWEH's Magnificent Name." bah!

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Ten more days... I can't wait to either laugh, or be stumped.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
...just in case noone has thought about it yet...

It is possible to rent helicopters in Las Vegas.

So if and when a few obscure little dots appear in the sky, you, me or somebody else had better be in Las Vegas to get a nice close look for the camera.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
You know, I love this sort of game.
Every year a site or whatever appears and promises a date or a place where
an event will happen. We wait, our hearts pounding and our breath held and
guess what?
It's a scam. It never lives upto the claims of it's authors and people like ATSers
rip it to pieces in their investigations.
I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, but get real... if this prophet could really do
such stuff, don't ya think the Sadducees would have up on nails and two boards?
Again, I apologise for my outbust, but I've been watching this thread from the
beginning and I can't believe that they are people out there fallin' for this old
chestnut.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
be intresting to find out if this is real though.... wouldn`t that be a break though...? BAH! *shakes vigrously* what? who? where?
oh yeah, WHAT A LOAD OF B>

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Blue_Sky_9... you know you're right sir!

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Yeah it's not gonna happen. If this guy was for real the FBI would've told him not to bring those major ones that were gonna hang over the city anyway. So maybe the Government told him not to and now his and his wifes lifes are in danger?

Lol, now I'm just making stuff.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
*echoey loudspeaker voice* NIIINE DAYYYSSS ENCOOUUNTIINNGGG

is he keeping tabs on this website?????? coz on sum of the first pages i remember someone posting thing as though he were a personal friend.....

you watch tho. the 15th wil cum round, and again we'll all watch another plastic bag whirl around the stratosphere, and he'll go "LOOK!! i told you!!! proof of stuff!!!! praise yahweh holyholy" or whatever.

sigh.............

[edit on 5-7-2005 by Shadow88]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Lanotom:

Have you talk to him lately!

He seem mad from what i have read in some of his media recordings in the Yahoo Group.

[edit on 5-7-2005 by mwen]

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join