It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by YTisthedevil
I find it soo funny that the MOST racist people to ever walk the face of earth has the balls (however small they may be) to say Im the racist. Don't you think it would do your poor soul less self some good to just admit your the major cause of death and destruction on earth and work to try and change rather that deny and evade the truth? I mean come on I would respect you better if you just embrace the fact that your Satan's own children and continue your devil worshipping with pride but DON't try and say Im racist because if you have any amount of intelligents you would know that only those who are in "power" can be racist, I may be prejudice in some of my views but I CAN'T be racist so please just do the world a favor and continue to die off slowly (with your negitive birth rate) but surly just STOP trying to take everyone with you!

2 entries found for racism.
rac·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rszm)
n.
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

My friend, you a textbook definition of a racist. I can't take any more of this crap. *Goes to push ignore button but finds that user no longer exists* Sweet. And Seth76 you beat me to the punch with the definition.

Alright everyone, back to work.

[edit on 6/20/05 by TJ11240]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Yeah, yeah, yeah, Kill the messenger, discredit the messenger. The fact still remains that the VAST MAJORITY (95.5%) of "white" people are evil, racist, devil worshippers. I don't like it anymore than you do however that's just the facts jack!!! Once again that's not saying ALL "white" people are bad just the vast majority so there is hope for a few of you, so go out in your local community and try and do something nice for the people you enslaved, raped and stole from instead of being in denial or just not giving a damn.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
From now on this thread will be on topic. About Prophet Yahweh and whether his claims are real or fake. Nothing more.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I can't forget the "Uncle Tom azz negro's" who help these white devils reak havock over the rest of the entire planet.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
please ignore the man behnd the curtain

Originally posted by MauiStacey

If he is PY then he just proved my point.

I believe PY is a little more discreet with his prejudice. Someone should record an interview as a black man or woman to prove this point.

Just my two cents...

Oh, and I think he's a kook.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
IN THE BLESSED AND HOLY NAME OF YAHWEH

Dear List,

The most wonderful YAHWEH spoke to me yesterday and told me to no longer to make His teachings at my hand available at pyufos.

The reason why is because, now, YAHWEH wants this site to be dedicated to allowing members to only monitor how He is revealing Himself through me with His UFOs and Spaceships.

From now on, I am to use this group to let all members know every time I film YAHWEH sightings, for the rest of my life, and where they can go view them.

As you know, I was posting Yahwean teachings to this group.

But, many people did not want to know them and were only concerned about seeing my UFO videos and learning how to summon UFOs and spaceships, for themselves.

The reason why they do this is so they can blend this ability into their own belief systems and reject the original Yahwean belief system it was apart of from the beginning.

They only want to see the UFOs that appear and bring the ability to summon into their Christianity, Judaism, Islam, etc.

They want to completely ignore the original belief system that guarantees the greatest ability to summon and assimilate it into their Christian, Jewish, Islamic, and other belief systems.

Because of this, I won't post Yahwean teachings at this group anymore.

And, I will give people what they want.

Regardless, I will still teach people the basics of how to summon in this group.

But, because of their intents, they can only receive a far lesser ability to summon.

HOWEVER, IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ALL ABOUT THE YAHWEAN BELIEF SYSTEM AND BECOME A STUDENT OF MINE, GO TO THE FOLLOWING SITE I HAVE CREATED FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO LEARN MORE ABOUT YAHWEH AND ADVANCED SUMMONING.

groups.yahoo.com...

Sincerely Yours,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Oh, and I think he's a kook.

Ok, I retract this statment. I think he's a cult leader.

the newly formed yahoo group

Dear List,

I want to thank you for joining my students group.

Now, all the complaints can be avoided.

The site will come to life soon.

Later today, I will post a link to my audio series on the "Jesus Conspiracy."

You are going to love the knowledge I am preparing to bring to you.

It is so very secretive and worth its weight in gold.

You will see.

Now, I can feed those who love truth and they can feed me what they know that I don't know, yet.

Sincerely Yours In The Knowledge Of YAHWEH,

PY

the end

[edit on 20/6/2005 by Seth76]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seth76

Later today, I will post a link to my audio series on the "Jesus Conspiracy."

It is so very secretive and worth its weight in gold.

You will see.

Now, I can feed those who love truth and they can feed me what they know that I don't know, yet.

Sincerely Yours In The Knowledge Of YAHWEH,

PY

the end

[edit on 20/6/2005 by Seth76]

Ummm...

Antichrist?

- Nazgarn

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

the newly formed yahoo group

...Later today, I will post a link to my audio series on the "Jesus Conspiracy."

It is so very secretive and worth its weight in gold...

the end

Hmm, a downloadable file effectively has no weight, thus no value in this instance.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well still no mother ship....very disapointing....I am still waiting paitently for the BIG EVENT!

i SENT AN E-MAIL TO A WEBSITE AGES AGO STATING i WAS INTERESTED IN HELPING THE ET'S MAKE A PEACEFUL LANDING ON EARTH. I forgot all about it, i only did it for a laugh, I have now had an e-mail stating that 300 people worldwide have voulenteered to help the ET's and I AM ONE OF THEM
OMG what have I done?

Maybe there is a connection here, I can't remember the website but it was the one with THE CAPTIN, ASTAR AND HELENA who communicate via psychics. I will let you no If I get a location and date but basically i have to wave to them if it's safe for them to land and no-body is aloud to leave the ship or enter it. Onit's arrival people have to stand 100ft away and 25ft after engines turned off (so it has engines apparently) They will appear at the door so we can take pics but that is it for the first meeting>

Just sounded a bit like what PY has been saying! I tell you if i get a call, I think i will throw up
But then i will go along out of curiosity!
I wounder as i am down as a helper if i will get a tour of our galexy? Maybe nothing at all exciting will happen.

According to these ET's a planet was destroyed by nuclear and atomic weapons. 90 million souls died and recarnated in neighbouring planets, one being that of mars. Due to changes in wheather water had to be shipped form one end of the planet to the other. This caused political indiffereance and war again involving nuclear weapons and such like. The survivours built an underground city (my input, hence the glass tunnels which scientists can't explain) These people left pyramids for people of earth to see as a reminder of the catastrophic destruction that happened to mars. Apparently our scientists no this but it has been added to ACCSESS DENIED
I can't remember the point where they had to find another habitable planet to live on as mars became over populated.

I am sorry it is so vauge, I am not saying i belive in all this, but i no the glass tunnels haven't been explained, there are pyramids on mars and the face on Mars also. It is a possibility were are not alone.

Oh and the space craft will be a silver oval apparently! Anyway lets see where my joke gets me by replying to this E-mail. I don't think i will be laughing if I got a call

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
:::putting on colandar with tin foil attentas waiting for the mothership:::::::

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Looks like Prophet Yahweh has already made his place in history...well at least the Encyclopedia:

en.wikipedia.org...

It's ashamed that Lanotom or ATS isnt even mentioned.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Is that site editable? ---> en.wikipedia.org...

I figure ATS my have to put in a request or something...

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Give him time...

There are June 21st, and July 23rd still ahead of us.

Not saying anything is going to happen, just mentioning the big dates on the calendar.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
www.putfile.com...

"It almost looked like a balloon"

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by nazgarn

Ummm...

Antichrist?

- Nazgarn

Doubtful. Isn't the anti-Christ supposed to be a man of power? A handful of blind followers, a website, and some videos of balloons hardly counts as power.

In the pecking order of false prophets and potential anti-Christs, 'Prophet Yahweh' is quite near the bottom.

Unless, of course, he actually produces a ufo landing (hovering for 2 days/whatever) for the media. That would put him right up there with the Pope.

EDIT: Forgot to mention: I think he's full of it...

[edit on 21-6-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   

In the pecking order of false prophets and potential anti-Christs, 'Prophet Yahweh' is quite near the bottom.

Unless, of course, he actually produces a ufo landing (hovering for 2 days/whatever) for the media. That would put him right up there with the Pope.

EDIT: Forgot to mention: I think he's full of it...

I would say bigger than Ben Hur & than any figure head of any religion.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
They're all balloons, it's so obvious.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
Give him time...

Not saying anything is going to happen, just mentioning the big dates on the calendar.

What is supposed to happen June 21st?

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake

Originally posted by akilles
Give him time...

What is supposed to happen June 21st?

He says a UFO's gonna come down so big and low that everyone there can see it.

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join