It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

Originally posted by mpeake

Originally posted by akilles
Give him time...

There are June 21st, and July 23rd still ahead of us.

Not saying anything is going to happen, just mentioning the big dates on the calendar.

What is supposed to happen June 21st?

He says a UFO's gonna come down so big and low that everyone there can see it.

Surely the only thing that's gonna come down is the so-called Prophet's 5 minutes of fame...

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   

IN THE BLESSED AND HOLY NAME OF YAHWEH

Dear pystudents and pyufos,

As a result of the threats against my life, another group of men, amongst my people, have contacted me, about offering me protection.

I am so proud of the various brothers of my people, who I know don't agree with me, and who may find some of the things offensive, but who feel that I should have the right to speak my mind like any one else.

Here is the email I got from the New Black Panther Party:

Black Power Brother Yahweh,

We the New Black Panther Party Stand with you.If you need Protection contact our national headquarters in Washington D C.We have a unit stationed in Las Vegas if any devil threatens your life they will have to deal with The New Black Panther Party for Self-Defence. ost this to the internet and I want these white devils to know the army of Yahweh has ground troops as well.

You know, I am so very proud of the New Black Panther Party for contacting me and letting me know they have a unit here in Las Vegas!

Even though I believe that there are good and bad, devils and angels, in all races, I stand in agreement with them that all Whites who contact me threatening to kill me are devils.

I also think that any Black person who threatens me is a devil as well.

I am just so overwhelmed with joy to know that there are men in my race who, regardless of our differences, would consider helping me in time of danger in the ghetto areas of Las Vegas, NV and Inglewood, CA.

I give praises to the New Black Panther Party for the support they have offered me.

Also, my Hispanic brother in El Paso, TX who said that no one would bother me there, and my White brothers in Florida, Canada, and another place or two, who have also offered me refuge in those areas.

I praise all who even considered being there for me if I had to flee from the face of Killers.

To the New Black Panther Party, I say, that I will be contacting you all soon so I can invite your Las Vegas Unit to my home so we can talk.

I would love to meet your warriors and rejoice over seeing these men, in our people, who stand up for what is right.

Sincerely Yours In YAHWEH's Love,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

I'm sorry, but

FX

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Couple things...

All that stuff PY was saying about gay people... crazy, man. This whole thing is just unraveling in front of our eyes. I've decreased the frequency I check in on this thread. I've more or less ruled out the possibility PY is being directed by a higher power.

I'm still disappointed that we haven't seen a high quality virgin copy of the original KTLA broadcast. If the white object was just floating there and not disappearing/reappearing/moving in a supersonic fashion then it would give a better sense of closure to this issue. Because the original video was quite impressive, otherwise this thread wouldn't have grown to 56 (!!) pages

I would disagree with some posters, I have seen quite a bit of racism in this thread. All kinds of 'crackhead' type remarks.

Every banner at the top of this site carries the words "deny ignorance". Well, denying ignorance means realizing that the white man brought blacks over here, enslaved them, took away everything they know, their culture and society, their family institutions and bonds, their ancient and illustrious past, the white man used them here to build up their s**t and then finally couldn't anymore cause it was illegal. Then they shunned them, tried to forget about them, seperate washrooms seperate schools, seperate neighborhoods, seperate worlds...

Then finally they gathered their strength, found new leaders, and stood up to the persecution of the white man's institutions. And the straw that finally broke the camel's back during the Montgomery bus boycott was not the townsfolk standing up and saying OK, finally we should give these people respect, it was that they were getting hit in the pocket too hard to bear it any longer. They needed what they had to contribute financially.

And they kept collectively regaining their strength and power and will, and progressively demanded to be treated as the radiant human beings that they are, and "mainstream" society blocked them at every turn.

Finally obstacle after obstacle is surmounted, fighting long and hard, and we have the 70's and 80's. Racist government and civic policy, "ghetto" mentality of the policy makers which only further serves to compound the challenges urban dwelling blacks face, and not give them the oxygen they needed, free full and open access to our society. Which was also their society.

And then we have the CIA flooding crack and guns into the ghettos. Racist drug laws that were racist in 1932 updated for inner city urban conditions, 30 times the penalty for a gram of crack than for an ounce of coc aine, selective enforcement, racial profiling, neighborhood profiling, enforcement budgetary allocations, media fear-mongering, the military-prison-industry complex, christ the list goes on and on.

So it just made me laugh when somebody said that "we've moved on" (as in white people), "why don't you".. Well they're still feeling the effects of what we did to them, 100 years later. Easy to move on when you're the oppressors. So since this site is supposedly about truth, I feel it neccessary to correct the record!

Peace

[edit on 21-6-2005 by FX]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FX
So it just made me laugh when somebody said that "we've moved on" (as in white people), "why don't you"..

Peace

[edit on 21-6-2005 by FX]

She meant we've moved on now get back on topic

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Sorry to be off topic like FX but what about people that lived in North America before anyone else did? Namely the native americans. I think they still get the biggest bum rap. Though there is also a huge bunch of them that play the part and act the simpleton just to get by on the governments bill. I'm part native american and i believe it was wrong what happend but enought is enough. The hard cold truth of the matter is we all bleed red....Well except for Gaz. I heard he bleeds Hawaiian punch.Lets just keep focused on the Yahoo Yahweh.

-Aza

[edit on 21-6-2005 by Azathoth]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Don't know if this was posted or not, but it looks like PY has entered the million dollar challange from James Randi.

At JREF, we offer a one-million-dollar prize to anyone who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event.

Here is the email from PY:

Dear List,

Someone called me and told me about a distorted truth that is circulating on the Internet rapidly about me.

It's about where the large amount of money is coming from that I have been telling you all about.

I decided to post the truth about it so that people would know my side of it.

As some of you know, I was faced with two large amounts of money that were being offered to me.

Then, I had a dream, that was a double prophecy, which revealed that out of the two of the money sources, only one of them would pay off. However, I did not realize it at that time.

Well, one of them ended up as an attack on my bank account.

Then, I knew which one of the money sources would be the one that would give me the money I need to help people.

Now, the source of my money has made my relationship with them public on their website.

The donor is saying that if I call down a spaceship for them to document, that they will give me one million dollars, and I have accepted the challenge, and they have acknowledge me as a candidate.

My enemies found out and are spreading lies about it.

The only thing that will clear up the misinformation they are spreading is if I tell you all to go read what the donor's website has to say about the million dollar challenge they are offering me.

Here is the located of the site:

www.randi.org...

When you get to the home page, click on the "Million Dollar Challenge" on the far left side of the page.

Don't forget to click on the "Log Of Applicants" link, in that section and also on the page that details the challenge.

When you click on the "Log Of Applicants" link, you will see my name.

Click on my name, and you will see all the communications between me and them.

They will acknowledge my acceptance of their challenge and their acceptance of me as a candidate .

You will see the truth for yourself right there in those pages attached to my name.

Then, when you here the lies of my enemies, you will know their lies for what they are - lies!

In closing, let me say that if Mr. James Randi come out here to verify my abilities, I have no doubt that the most holy and wonderful YAHWEH will truly prove to him and his associates that I am the winner of that million dollars.

They will be blow away when they see what YAHWEH is going to do through me.

That million dollars belong to me.

Sincerely Yours In YAHWEH's Money For The Poor,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

[edit on 22-6-2005 by mpeake]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
what a greedy, money hungry mo fo. Aren't prophets supposed to care more about people's souls than money?

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
In my humble opinion we should start to forget about this guy and focus on the events taking place in Brazil.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nova
In my humble opinion we should start to forget about this guy and focus on the events taking place in Brazil.

While I agree that PY is a nutcase scammer, I just wanted to know what about Brazil you feel should be addressed. I know there has been rumors of the government releasing full disclosure regarding possible contact with ET beings, but so far I have seen no conclusive evidence that this will happen.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I'm not claiming to know anything that I haven't read on the internet regarding the Brazilian government releasing information and you're right, there is no conclusive evidence that they will, however wouldn't you agree that they're taking a step in the right direction?

The reason I feel they deserve more focus than this guy is because like you said this guy appears to be a loon, but more importantly, it's not every day there's the promise of new information from a government agency. I don't know about you, but to hear whatever they've got certainly holds a lot more sway with me than some random from Las Vegas with dubious evidence.

I'm not saying there's anything in particular to discuss regarding Brazil at the moment till they put their money where their collective mouths are, just that hopefully it'll be more interesting than this!

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Again, I am definitely not arguing the fact that this guy is a kook...but is he old news? Not yet...at least IMO. While I know that many have found evidence that suggest he uses baloons for his "summonings" (and I am one of them), he is at least getting some form of publicity about his alleged mothership summoning set for July 15th. I'll keep a watch on him till then at least.

As far as Brazil goes...Again, if the Brazillian government comes out and discloses their contact, then that would be history in the making. But so far, I have seen nothing from an actual Brazillian government official claiming such. Until I see that happen, they fall under the same catagory as the US, where you have rumors and even a little evidence, but nothing conclusive.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I guess I'll stick with you then and wait till July 15th. To be honest I think I've become a little jaded with dates posted up on here - whenever someone says something is going to happen on a certain date it never happens.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
...He's got nuts the size of beach balls!

I mean, to have appealled to J. Randi to verify his claim of "UFO Summoning" is an act of shear Guts! Or, more likely, blind insanity.

Consider, if he flops and Randi blows his hoax out of the water, the personal shock to PY's ego may well tip him over the edge into a complete psychotic break....Captured LIVE! on Television! In Living Color!

If PY somehow (and only merciful Heavens know how) succedes.....

James Randi (no less a show-boater IMO, than PY) will loose $1 million and everything he stands for will be discredited , again live, in public for all to ogle!

If P.T. Barnum were alive, he'd be scalping tickets to this event. How fitting that is is to all take place in Las Veges.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar
...He's got nuts the size of beach balls!

LMAO Bhad!!!

Hey, what happened to his vow of poverty?

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I havn't had much time to check this thread lately and now that im all caught up i cant say there is much more i can really add at this time.

except cheers to those who are working on finding the truth within the available evidence reguardless of there personal opinions on this matter

However, i have seen a few more interresting things that i plan on checking out tomorrow when i wake up.

For instance:
The triangular objects screenshot posted on this thread seems to be better quality than most if not all the other single object videos of his so far. Im gonna play with them a bit and see if the individual object edges can be pulled out or if individual movement can be seen between the objects.

I have alot to do tomorrow so ill post any pertinent information or results as soon as i can.

Till then keep up the good work.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   

"AS BIRDS FLYING, SO WILL YAHWEH OF HEAVENLY ARMIES DEFEND JERUSALEM; DEFENDING ALSO HE WILL DELIVER IT; AND PASSING OVER HE WILL PRESERVE IT... Isaiah 31:5

Yahoo! Groups My Groups | pyufos Main Page

IN THE BLESSED AND HOLY NAME OF YAHWEH

Dear pystudents and pyufos,

I got an email from a person who is summoning based on following my example even though I have not started compiling the teachings on how I do it.

It appears that he was blessed to call one down and sent me the following statement.

Below it, I answer his questions.

Here's what he said:

> Last night, I summoned what appeared to be a faint star moving across the sky. I know it was a UFO because I had a sort of 'high' feeling when my arms were raised as if they were confirming my request. My question to you is this: How do I keep them from talking to me in my head? I can't have voices other than my own in my head in my daily life. I'd like to summon some more and try to get it on tape, but I don't know the consequences. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Congratulations!

You have made contact!

> How do I keep them from talking to me in my head? I can't have voices other than my own in my head in my daily life.

You must learn to cut the voice on and off like you do with a light switch.

The way you cut it off is to refuse to hear a single word and will it away.

Sometimes it takes a few days of you doing this before the voice(s) stop.

And, when you want to start listening to the voice again, you simple will it back by opening your channels to hear it all the day until it's back.

After listening for a while or a few days, will it away, and it will leave.

It took me a week to will the voice away and to will it back.

As time went on, and I develop this skill, I found that now I can cut the voice on and off in a moments notice.

So, I have been blessed to control my voice(s) so that when I get overwhelmed, I am no longer tormented by the voices I hear.

You must learn to control the voice or it will control you.

When the voice is activated in you, it is given to you for you to learn to control and dominate and not for you to all you to control and dominate you.

> I'd like to summon some more and try to get it on tape, but I don't know the consequences. Any suggestions?

Be persistent and never stop. At least once a week go out with your camcorder and summon in parks, you back yard or wherever you can see the open sky and don't care what anyone thinks about seeing you doing it.

Pace yourself in the process and don't look up too much because your neck will hurt. Just looked and and scan the sky and lower your head for a while and repeat the process.

Always have your camcorder in the standby mode, ready to press the record button and when it cuts off, put it back in the standby mode.

The best camcorder to get is one of the Sony Digital 8 or Mini DV. I like Digital 8 better because it is usually cheaper than mini-dv and the same technology.

Well there is a serious threat to going public with UFO footage. People have been harassed and lives sabotaged.

Do a search on the ET Exposure Law.

I have been told that it is a law that allows government to imprison anyone who is found to have an intimate relationship with UFOs for an indefinite period of time.

So, you should find it in the Federal Law if it really exists.

However, if I were you, I would keep my footage and never, under any situation give the originals away and build up a collection of them until such time you can make an informed decision on what to do with them.

If you copy from the digital to digital format, there is no loss in the quality. So, if you give a copy of the footage away, it will be an exact copy so they will have the originals in all aspects of what it suggest.

Yours In YAHWEH's Magnificent Name,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

UFO Notifications Only Group:
www.pyah.tv

UFO Students Group:
www.pystudents.com

UFO Video Page:
www.pyufos.com

LET ONLY YAHWEH BE PRAISED FOREVERMORE!

the end

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
For a million dollars I could slap together a remote control balloon, or maybe modify a blimp to look like a big mother ship.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Tomorrow I leave for vacation in Vegas for a week, then to Los Angeles. I'll be scanning the skies while I'm there.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Don't know about Gazrock thought lately about this guy, but this man seems to consistantly be at the right place at the right time..

Dallas

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Well i had very little luck with this triangle object video. It seems to work well with a blue sky so i am assuming ( and i hate assuming ) that the green tint in the sky is messin with the reflected light coming from the object and i cant get the whole triangle to show at once. I can however vaguely see 3 partially circular objects which form part of the side of the V.

I dont have enough harddrive space available right now to fully uncompress the video so that could also be giving me the problem.

And as it is not very conclusive evidence i wont waste your time or bandwidth on it.

Sorry i couldn't help any on that video everyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join