It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Frankly my dears, I dont give a dam! The world is full of bored, desperate folk, living boring desperate and dull lives, and all of these little fish want to be a whale, This yahwe guy is another. Now wheres Japan when ya need em!

FX

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
LA4: 4:30in...

Is Brother Amwahan trying to keep in his smile when PY asks him how many times he's seen sightings with him? Then he gets all serious and then cracks a smile at the end, like he's trying to be serious and is laughing at the whole thing.. then he sort of tries to pass it off as being tripped out "man, what a trip"...

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Lanotom first off, I want to say your doing a great job.

When Yahweh was in Pahrump about a year ago he tried for over a month to summons U.F.O.'s to NO avail. Maybe he forgot his weather balloons or something?
Then the good prophet said he would build a dome house with a landing strip when the Mother-ship arrives. All this can be proven because it was taped at our local television station KPVM channel 41. Vern Van Winkle is the owner. Yahweh did the show on Sundays from 11:00 a.m. until noon p.s.t. He got married during that time to a young woman whom he brought on the show. She acted like she worshipped the ground Yahweh walked on. When I first seen the program I immediately thought 'cult'. During the last 15 minutes of the 'Yahweh Show', he would go outside the studios and do his summons. Sincerely, I've seen a whole lot of Unknown Flying Objects in this area, But NOT ONE during Yahweh's summons!!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EliteXizer
I think Yahweh is a fake and you all are just giving him attention that he does not deserve.

That is all.

But he does deserve this attention. We must not let people like this tarnish the feeble minds of those who may believe a voice is talking to him.

Otherwise you may be the next to hear the voices.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The thread started really interesting but it became stranger and stranger with every page.
Seems harder and harder for me to believe this prophet is actually sane.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor
There are some strange anomalies happening between 2:27 and 2:32 in the video. Look closely and make a close-up. You can see the sphere disapearing and reappearing at another position. Your thoughts ?

[edit on 27/5/2005 by Musclor]

Demonstration of technology.

It puts to rest the outcrys from those who desperately needs to counter explain what their eyes are seeing, as a "projector casting light onto the sky" or what ever ramblings they might come up with. Let them ramble, but we must not get rambled ourselves.

Like I said, demonstration of technology.

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Here is a video clip from a National Geographic documentary about creating balls of light. It is from a series called “Is it Real? Crop Circles”. First they use a plastic bag, then plant seeds, and then video editing. No balloons, but I thought it was interesting as to how easy it was.

Creating Balls of Light 8.2MB

Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
heh orbsy...he forgot his balloons...its hard to summon when your out of helium.....

this guy is so phoney its pathetic..

larry

[edit on 5-6-2005 by larryroyc]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEar
By Jedi_Master:

What ???

I'm sorry my friend, but in the left you can see it pass under the power line, in the right you can't see the powerline whatsoever, so how does this prove anything ?

Well my friend let me explain it a bit better then.

Obviously the only thing you see in the right side video is the object in question. It is the fact you are looking at the line that is giving you the problem. That is why there is no nothing on the right except the object so you can see what happens to it as it passes the area of the power line which you can see by looking on the left. And it clearly disappears for more than one frame therefore the reflection or light coming from the object is not present on those frames. So the object is either ...

1) not present during those frames
or
2) behind the lines

You can clearly see in the normal video if you watch the object and not the line it flickers or dims as it passes the powerline. you can also see the slight shadow on the object when on both top and bottom of the powerline and if you look at those shadows that will also show you it passed behind the object. There cannot be a shadow or dimming of any object that passed infront of the powerline from the powerline.

This is a basic everyday optical effect

Focusing in on something far away makes objects that are between you and the focus area appear larger than they are and makes them appear transparent. This is very easy to test.

1) Get a small screwdriver like a PC FLAT headed screwdriver

2) find an object like a picture or something on your wall at least 10 ft away
from you

3) hold the end of the screwdriver so you are looking straight at the flat side and hold it out and place it so you see it in your object on the wall.

4) Now focus only on the object on the wall not the driverhead and move the screwdriver up and down horizontally as in the Powerline in the video.

Now what did this little exercise show us ?

1) The screwdriverhead can be seen but at the same time it appears to be transparent while the entire object behind it on the wall is still able to be seen completely even while moving the screwdriver up and down.

Same as the object in the video

2) there also appear to be 2 screwdrivers in your hand.

We are most likely seeing a blurry double image of the powerline that is transparent when zoomed in.

3) The area of your picture on the wall that is obscurred by the screwdriver is obviously larger than the actual size of the screwdriver.

Depending on the altitude of the object it could be decent sized.

If it were in front of the powerlines it would be transparent like the screwdriver in our test when the camera is zoomed in. And you can't deny that the camera is zoomed in when going near the powerline filming the object.

You get basically the same effect from a camera.

I believe this under the line notion has been proven incorrect before i even made my first post about it. It should no longer be an issue relating to LA3 video anyway.

EDIT: NVM

EDIT: Lanotom i got your U2U and thanks
Im not able to reply to you till i have 20 posts or something like that.

[edit on 3-6-2005 by TheEar]

[edit on 3-6-2005 by TheEar]

Listen...I've viewed this frame by frame, it passes under the power line...

Also show me the pics from your test...

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
yahweh is full of it probably but...
But...

if you read the threads "i just summoned a UFO 9minutes ago"
and "prayer to aliens can create real contact"

you would realize there is many people claiming that simple "thinking towards" the aliens and asking them to appear works.
many are testing this theory out and it proves to work it seems

I personally want photos and video so we can have better evidence and when more and more and more people begin to call ufos themselves everyone will know the reality of aliens

at least thats where my thoughts are going!
LOL

im not saying its true or not
im just saying there are "Reports" that this is possibilie and anyone can do it

Go try it yourself tonite
Summon a UFO

get back to us on it
tell us if a real UFO came or not

lets all try this
and lets video tape it

lets get the ball rolling!

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   
ByJedi_Master:

Also show me the pics from your test...

i would be glad to what kind of pics you want ?

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Ive already done it and im in the process of getting my video online! But its turning out to be harder than i thought! Damn me and my computer building skills!

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Dear List,

Earlier today, I wrote you about how I have been blessed by the magnificent YAHWEH to get the burden of my work load off of me.

I spoke about how happy I feel now after being so overwhelmed every since I was used, by YAHWEH, to make news when ABC TV 13 filmed a UFO appear on my signal.

You can see the video from their website located at:

www.ktnv.com...

Look down under headlines and click on the words:

Summoned UFOs

Also, I wrote some less important emails to you as a way of warming up for what I had to say.

I have not spoken much on my efforts to call down sightings for the media over the last couple of days.

The reason why is simple.

I am sitting here waiting for them to call me back.

Me waiting for them to contact me back, is also causing me to err in judgment.

I am letting anxiousness affect my reasonings, but today, the most holy and wonderful YAHWEH took it away for the rest of my 45 day period.

The other day, I was planning to go out and summon, with my own summoning team, and to film the sightings that show up.

But, after we got started, I heard the voice of YAHWEH say:

"Don't go to the park to summon again. Go there only with the media."

And, I told ever one, and we have not gone back since.

Today, a reporter from an Internet magazine, and 4 other people, met me at my home at 9 AM to go with me to the park to summon.

But, when I stepped outside, it was to more windy than ever.

So, I called off the summoning because every one knows that I don't summon unless it is both clear and calm.

After all of them left.

I laid down to rest and I heard the voice, that calls itself YAHWEH, say:

"Don't summon unless it's with the media."

And, I said to myself: well the guy from the Internet magazine qualifies for media.

Then, I heard:

"Do you really think he is media?"

I was jolted by this.

And, at first I said, well, yes he is a reporter for an Internet magazine company.

But, then a strange feeling came over me that YAHWEH does not want to reveal His sightings to small time media who don't have the capacity to video His sightings and let the masses of the people see it through out the earth.

Neither does He want words, in a newspaper or magazine to attempt to explain the magnificent UFOs that appear on my signal.

It dawned on me that if it is not a television station involved in this, then maybe I am not to summon.

Then, I heard the voice that calls itself YAHWEH say:

"Don't summon again except for mainstream media."

"Don't go to the park except to summon for mainstream media with television cameras."

After hearing this, I realized that YAHWEH does not want to waste His efforts on any media that can not take the "videos" of His UFOs and Spaceships to the world!

The television station, here in Las Vegas, that filmed the sighting, gets 6 million hits a day, at their website, from people looking for my UFO footage they filmed.

And, they have the capability to break the story worldwide whenever they decide to.

Then, it was clear to me that the way I was doing things, over the last couple of days, was me being impatient.

I felt kind of bad when I realized that I had slipped in spirit and become unbalanced.

You see, what was happening with me is that I was unknowingly getting too impatient with the media and was trying to do things my own way.

The name of this effort is "Media-Only Summonings," and from the beginning, it was for mainstream media.

But, now, I was going out to the parks, with my own cameras, to perform a summons and catch a sighting on film without mainstream media present.

Also, today, I started gathering together non-mainstream media, with out any broadcast cameras, so I could summon for them.

What I was really doing is trying to summon, my way, and not YAHWEH's way, so I could get more UFO footage to prove what all people close to me already know - that I can call down UFOs.

I am glad I canceled that planned summons today because of the high winds.

I am glad, now that YAHWEH has blessed me to become balanced in my view of this, to know that if it is not mainstream television present, there will be no summoning at all!

Now the question is, what can I do to make mainstream television media assign someone to me every clear, calm day?

Another question is, how can I get the media to work with me so that all I have to do is make a call and all the television stations are present within minutes, humbly waiting on me to call my summons to order?

I can not let them sweep what YAHWEH has done through me under the rug.

They made history with me with YAHWEH and now I can't get a call from them.

What happened was history!

Never before, and for the first time in modern human history, a man was successfully documented calling down bona fide UFOs for the media to film!

With all the trashing of the idea and concept of UFOs in the media, every since television was created, and now they run across the real deal and they ignore me!

YAHWEH is watching me to see how well I fight to make what He has told me happen.

YAHWEH is watching me to see if I will be defeated in accomplishing His will.

He is watching me to see what actions I will decide to make for His name.

He is trying to determine if He has a true prophet and a true warrior and a true strategist that He can depend on.

YAHWEH is not telling me exactly what to do.

He is keeping quiet.

I know from times past that when YAHWEH does not answer his servant, or any other person, it's because the answer you seek is right before your eyes.

It's His way of saying: why are you asking me when you should be able to see the answer for yourself.

I can not let them ignore me.

I am receiving an idea while typing this.

I think I know what to do.

I am going to ask YAHWEH about this idea that I am picking up on, and if He is willing to talk to me about it, I will let you know what I hear.

If He is not willing to talk to me about it.

I will let you know what I decide to do for His name and His honor.

In closing, I say that my anxiousness is gone and is replace with a very mysterious calm.

And, it feels like it will be with me for the rest of my 45 day Media-Summonings Event.

Now that I have got the burden of dealing with all the calls emails and the problem of getting the videos on line for free, I think I am now being adjusted for the task at hand.

On the very first day after getting the work load off me so I can focus, I received a blessing on my mind to understand how to go about launching a war against Goliath.

I am a type of King David and Goliath must fall.

Sincerely Yours In YAHWEH,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   

But, when I stepped outside, it was to more windy than ever.

So, I called off the summoning because every one knows that I don't summon unless it is both clear and calm.

After all of them left.

Well, duh...
Why would they stay?

We should get an ATS member in LV to see if they can go on a summoning with this guy. ATS gets more hits than that local tv news site, guaranteed.

I still think he's a fraud and a quack, using launched balloons, but would make a great ATSNN exclusive, (and likely worth some MAJOR points to such a member)....

PS-Thanks for providing the newsletter Lanotom!

[edit on 6-6-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The wind excuse says 2 very important things. (other than the very obvious aspect that he is a fraud)

1.) His "Yahweh" is not powerful enough to make a ufo appear during windy conditions.

2.) The ufo's themselves are not capable of flying during "windy" periods.

Now, of course the 3rd obvious answer is that he can't fake it when it's windy (the balloons just won't cooperate under those conditions).

I've heard it said that he uses the wind excuse because someone could mistake a peice of trash flying by 20 feet in the air for a ufo appearing 2 miles high in the air. Sorry, that doesn't work for me, and anyone that buys into that excuse deserves to pay the monthly fee for his website.

[edit on 6-6-2005 by mpeake]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I must say his last message is a major cop-out, seems like hes finding excuses for just about anything right now. All hes got left is his spaceship thats suppose to appear at some point, and if that doesn't happen he will have lost all credibility.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The wind didn't affect this sighting so why worry about any others?

At 0:32 in this video then at 3:25

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by picard_is_actually_a_grey
I must say his last message is a major cop-out, seems like hes finding excuses for just about anything right now. All hes got left is his spaceship thats suppose to appear at some point, and if that doesn't happen he will have lost all credibility.

Well of course the spaceship
won't happen and in that last letter he contradicts himself by saying that Yahweh told him not to do it for anyone but the mainstream media then he says Yahweh won't talk to him.

Stated by PY in last letter.

But, after we got started, I heard the voice of YAHWEH say:

"Don't go to the park to summon again. Go there only with the media."

YAHWEH is not telling me exactly what to do.

He is keeping quiet.

So PY is he talking or not?

[edit on 6-6-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I am glad, now that YAHWEH has blessed me to become balanced in my view of this, to know that if it is not mainstream television present, there will be no summoning at all!

Translation:

No Sane news broadcaster will ever take on a crazy a$$ like me, so this means I'll never have to summong anything. The chance for a major media company such as CNN, NBC, or FOX news to cover such and event is "0" therefore I don't have to do anything but count how much I've made off of the weak-minded. Let me see 7.95(100,000)= 795,000 not bad for half-a$$ Con-artist Huh....?

Now the question is, what can I do to make mainstream television media assign someone to me every clear, calm day?

Say... find a needle in a hay stack, perhaps?

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
OMG! Is this the giant space ship that PY was talking about?

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Awesome colorful sighting.

Parody.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join