It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Trust that there is no need to stop him as he is not getting far. 99.9% of the people who once believed he may have been able to summons UFO's now know for a fact that he is a scam.

I am not claiming you to be a scam (at this time) but it seems odd that PY would drive all that traffic to your site that you have received in the past week and now you come on here with the supposed intentions of looking out for us with this story.
If it is your intention to make GOD fearing people flock to your site to be saved then believe me you will also be exposed as a scam.

It may be wise to leave it be. PY is a scam with bad math skills, contridicts all things that he says and is a flat out fraud.

Originally posted by Oracle Tracker
If we can at least get to the talk show hosts that seem to be giving him credibility then maybe some of those who can be led by his garbage will think twice.

Thank you

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
You can search my site, from top to bottom on all 800 pages, and the other two sites we have up: The Doctrines of Men - A Terrible Truth www.doctrinesofmen.com... and The Lost Books of the Bible - The Hidden Truths www.thelostbooks.com... . If you can find one place where we are asking anybody to join anything, give any money, do anything at all relating to what you just mentioned then we will pull every site we have off the net. We do advertise our books on the site but is that wrong? The sales from these books do not even cover our web hosting charges. We present information and commentary only, and if you scroll to the bottom of the front page of our main site The Bible UFO Connection www.bibleufo.com... you will see that we have received 3,638,256 page views since April 2001. Type in bible ufo into almost every search engine in the world and this site will come up #1 or in the top ten. Type in ufo into Google and we rank # 25 in 4,110,000 in the world. We don’t need to run scams to get readers.
We have been here for a long time and our reputation is unblemished. Look on the Media page we set up for this and you will find only a small link at the bottom to the site, no pleas for money, no encouragement to join or even read anything not directly related to this issue. We are not a scam, we are here to provide information and we let the reader decide what to do with it. Every offer we have ever received for donations receives the same response; Give to the needy. We do have a small discussion group called the Ancient Wisdom Forum groups.yahoo.com... with 136 members and you will find no proselytizing or requests to join anything there either.
I hope this has helped to ease your fears that we have any ulterior motives, but let me be frank; you are wise to question. Once again if we thought this was a non-issue we would not waste our time Just an aside; when we posted the last count on PY’s discussion list 30 minutes ago the count was 1886 members, it is now 1927. Maybe 99.9% of the people who read this list and a few others won't be taken in but what about the other 99.9% of people in the world. You may think "It may be wise to leave it be." and if we were in your position we would probably agree completely. But, please, give us the consideration that we just may know what we are doing and we may be right; and, unfortunately, the only ones challenging him in a very public way.

Thank you

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
An honest question deserves an honest answer.

By what percentage have your book sales increased in the past week?
May 31, 2005 thru June 7, 2005

Do you think that all of those supposed members are legit? I can give you an automatic script that will create a member a minute to any unmoderated yahoo group. What makes you beleive someone's not running that script?

I'll also give the consideration that you just may know what you're doing and maybe that your right, but whats the motive?

Originally posted by Oracle Tracker
Just an aside; when we posted the last count on PY’s discussion list 30 minutes ago the count was 1886 members, it is now 1927. Maybe 99.9% of the people who read this list and a few others won't be taken in but what about the other 99.9% of people in the world. You may think "It may be wise to leave it be." and if we were in your position we would probably agree completely. But, please, give us the consideration that we just may know what we are doing and we may be right; and, unfortunately, the only ones challenging him in a very public way.

Thank you

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I really don't think OT's motive is not bad at all. The stuff PY has written is really crazy and scary stuff. There are some very guilible and susepible people in this world, more than you think. Also, it is does not take a whole lot of people to do damage. IE Jones town and David Koresh's Waco. I think OT just doesn't want to see people getting hurt with this PY guy.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Percentage does not apply as we have not sold a single book between May 31, 2005 thru June 7, 2005. Of course, I have no way of knowing if PY's member totals are correct and if he knew how to do it you can bet he would, I don't think he has the intelligence. But we cannot discount the number of people that are hearing him on the internet and reading his works, and forget any numbers if he does it again. I can only give you my word as an honorable man that values integrity above knowledge that my intentions are above board and sincere. My reasons are simple. The UFO community is slowly gaining some semblance of credibility and this yoyo is mucking up the water. He can only do us harm and if does get bigger he can do us great harm. Now, this is even if he doesn't get a single follower, which if he does bring that reality into play it will get real ugly. I have been in the theological field for over 30 years and have seen the damage that even the mainstream church can do; but if you get into what this guy is preaching and you start seeing lives ruined, fortunes lost, and even lives lost. I have always been taught if you see a wrong and have the power to correct it, but don't, you might as well consider yourself directly responsible for the damage it does. I know that sounds old fashioned and quaint, but it works for me. I want this guy stopped in his tracks before he can do any real damage, if he hasn't already

Thank you

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
'Tis nearly a fortnight since the "Prophet" Yahweh has promised to summon the craft of extraterrestrials, yet we have yet to see any. Lest we forget that this proves that this man is a fraud, and his credibility here or anywhere else has been ruined, and his blasphemic ways have granted him permission ito the deepest bowels of hell.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Again, lets allow the days to pass before casting judgement.

edited: to remove shameless self promotion of non related topic..

[edit on 8-6-2005 by one_small_step]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
For everyone's sake I am asking that a Mod please close this thread. It was fun while it lasted but this guy is just another confused soul who raised the expectation of many including myself.

I am honestly sorry that all of you have wasted your valuable time following a thread which has lead to nothing.

If after 7-15-2005 a huge spaceship has descended upon Las Vegas then I can see reason to reopen this thread.

Please people... If GOD wanted you to know that he was coming back it would not be through the Prophet Yahweh.

I thank everyone for the contributions that have been made of this thread.

Please continue to believe in the faith that keeps you sane.

Personally mine is GOD and Jesus.

Thank you all again.

Dear Group,

Just for the record, one day, a few years ago, I heard the voice that calls itself YAHWEH tell me to go see a psychiatrist.

I said no way!

But, let it suffice to say, that as time went on, YAHWEH showed me that this is exactly what he wanted me to do, so I did as I was instructed.

So, I hesitantly went to the Department of Mental Health, in Los Angeles, and saw a psychologist and psychiatrist.

They asked me about the voice I hear that calls itself YAHWEH, how He lives on other planets, and travel around the universe in spaceships.

Then, I told him that spaceships and UFOs appear on my signal and I could prove it.

The psyche looked at me, probably stranger than he has ever looked at anyone before.

Boy, you should have seen the look on his face!

Then, he said something like: Listen closely to me. There is something wrong with you. You have a schizo disorder.

Then, I said: But, how could there be something wrong with me when actual spaceships and UFOs appear on my command and let me film them, and I can show you the footage.

He waved his hands as if it was not possible for it to happen.

And, then he said you may think you filmed something, but you did not film anything.

I said: What!

How can I be mentally ill when the voice I hear, that calls itself YAHWEH, proves it exist to me above any shadow of a doubt?

How can I be mentally ill when the voice I hear, that calls itself YAHWEH, sends UFOs and spaceships on my signal?

You may not understand what is happening with me but how can I be mentally ill?

I am not mentally ill!

And, he said: You may not believe that you are mentally ill, but you are mentally ill.

I said no more.

And, he declared me as mentally ill by the power invested in him by the state of California.

The deep thing about it is that he declared me mentally ill with in a few minutes of talking to me.

I think it was no more than about 10 minutes of talking with me.

To make a long story short, I was declared mentally ill from that day on and currently I am a client at Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health at their Mental Health Authority called "The Village."

Also, I have been given geodon, lithium, risperdal and a couple of other medications to stop me from hearing the Voice that calls itself YAHWEH.

Here is the link to their site:

www.village-isa.org...

The psychiatrist I have now is not the person I was speaking about.

My current psychiatrist, at "The Village" is Doctor Mark Ragin.

Now, that I have made this known to you in Part 1, I will let you know the conclusion in Part 2 as soon as I can.

The reason why I decided to tell you all this is because so many of you are writing me calling me crazy that I decided that if I let you know that I am crazy, only according to the State of California, maybe you all will feel better and say - now it makes sense.

Sincerely,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Yeah this guy looks like he really went off his rocker. I think they should examine him and see if that maybe he might have a metal plate in his head. Perhaps he was tuning in on some military frequency and that they voices he was hearing was really flight times for government craft.

-Aza

"My momma always said life is alot like a box of chocolates, its chock full of marshmellows and nuts." - Forrest Lump

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Linux wrote

Well since we agree he's full of El Toro Poop-Poom, ill reinstate my opinion that the dome junk will NOT happend. Just a few questions, where is Pahrump? and are you a resident? Did you attend the summoning?

Pahrump is 65 miles west of Las Vegas and 8 miles east of the California border. It's on the very tip of Nye County and Clark County. I'm in the foot hills of Mount Charleston and Pahrump is the closest town to me with grocery stores. I hope your right and PY doesn't build a compound in this area. No, I did not attend his summonings. I watched him on the local television station perform them live. Again, I repeat NO U.F.O.'s appeared, during his months stay. If I recall correctly, according to PY "The U.f.O.'s did NOT show up because there were too many non-believers here." Personally, I think the people just don't believe in PY and what he's pushing. As far as U.F.O's go, most of us have seen them in this area, but NOT because of PY summons!

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
maybe if you sneeze you might catch his prophet balloon. Its contagious you know

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Come people, can't just wait until the deadline, which sometime in July 15, before we can officially beat up...I mean debunk this guy with our words...

Although, it may not related, let see what happened after June 29, 2005...!

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Well he had a whole month (or more) to summons U.F.O.'s in this area mwen,,,,
And guess what? It 'DIDN'T HAPPEN!' The Good Prophet was in Pahrump, about a year ago. I seen more U.F.O.'s, after he left the area.
Las Vegas isn't the first time he's tried this stunt.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Total B.S....figured that out in the first three secondss.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I second the recomendation to have this, and other Profette Yahoo threads closed. I would like to recomend, however, that one thread remain open on how easily so many were deceived and how people should be careful before putting their faith in a person making outrageous claims.

I haven't been around on this site for very long, but I can only imagine that something very similiar happened last year with the "a astroid/meteor/large doomsday object is coming this way!!!!!!" AussieBloke guy. Let's wise up people.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I'd like to take a moment to introduce myself to everyone. I'm 20 years old and attending college for Computer Information Systems. This is my first post on this forum which is filled with wonderful open-minded people. To the matter at hand though. It seems this world is full of people such as Prophet Yahweh who promise things they can never deliver and people give him money which is really quite sad. Did i see a picture of him holding weather balloons by the way? This man may not be insane but actually really good at scamming people. Im not doubtful that there are many things in the universe that we have no knowledge of but there is always a line between what's logical and what's random crazyness. It makes me wonder how many people i can actually trick with antics such as these but then i remember i'm a better person than that. Good luck finding this guy after he gets his money and his "prophecy" doesnt come true. By the way , i saw this link posted earlier www.computerclubhouse.org...

Can someone shed some light on this and tell me if that is actually him?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I don't think that's him Redeemer. The Yahweh that was in Pahrump had lighter skin. I'll try and find a photo of him, if at all possible. I've been going through the Pahrump Valley Times archives. I do know that shortly before he came here he had a full page colorful ad drawn up to announce his intentions. I was thinking at that time, 'Boy, this guy must have a lot of money!' I can't remember if the ad was a loose insert to the paper or not.
If it was a loose insert advertising, I doubt it would be in the archives.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Here's the Yahweh who was in Pahrump.

www.prophetyahweh.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Thanks MountainStar. I've been trying to dig up whatever I can on this guy too. What I really want to know are his motives. I know money must be one of them but I'm curious to know if there are more.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
How do you know this guys a fraud? He still has til the 15th of July. I wouldn't judge quite yet because IF it does happen, you'll all be eating your words. I'm not really on his side on this one, but I'm not quite on your's either.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join