It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by xzist

Originally posted by Surfingelectrode

Sorry, but I can't. I see a balloon moving around with a power line behind it.

that must be one big powerline.. unless the balloon is very small. not sure whether or not powerlines get that big but i certainly havent seen any.

Yesss...you see it too don't ya ??

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It formatted it when I posted.

.....O
.......O

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   

It formatted it when I posted.

.....O
.......O

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I thought it was already established that because the powerline is closer to the camera then it is going to create the illusion that the ufo is passing in front of it when really its just because the powerline is blurry.. or something along those lines. cant elaborate further.. not skilled in video analysis.

My opinion is that its a waste of time analaysing the video when in a couple of weeks we will know for sure whether or not PY is speaking the truth or dribbling out his anus. I can think of a million things better to do.. like drinking beer.. especially when we dont even need to try and debunk it or prove it. mmmm.. aussie beer...

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I meant, I think that the object is closer to the camera than the wire, because the object never goes behind the wire, it stays in front of it.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I thought it was already established that because the powerline is closer to the camera then it is going to create the illusion that the ufo is passing in front of it when really its just because the powerline is blurry.. or something along those lines. cant elaborate further.. not skilled in video analysis.

Was it then show me where...

My opinion is that its a waste of time analaysing the video when in a couple of weeks we will know for sure whether or not PY is speaking the truth or dribbling out his anus. I can think of a million things better to do.. like drinking beer.. especially when we dont even need to try and debunk it or prove it. mmmm.. aussie beer...

He...he..he.

Yep...getting drunk right now, but...at one time I bought the balloon theory, now I'm not so sure ( do you understand what I'm saying ? )...

And a waste of time...yes it is...this guy is a fraud, no matter how he hoaxed it...

But it is fun arguing as to how he did it...

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I meant, I think that the object is closer to the camera than the wire, because the object never goes behind the wire, it stays in front of it.

Hmmm...

Too drunk to see what you are saying, are you agreeing with me ??

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
good stuff. although it is kinda sad getting drunk while on a computer. i must be a sad person.

dont really have the patience to flick back through the pages. maybe if it wasnt so damn big! it does seem like common sense though. however, i shouldnt of said that it was established because it probably isnt. i ask for your forgiveness. i do agree that the object is passing behind the powerline. common sense definately prevails there.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   

good stuff. although it is kinda sad getting drunk while on a computer.

Is there a better time to get drunk ??

dont really have the patience to flick back through the pages. maybe if it wasnt so damn big! it does seem like common sense though. however, i shouldnt of said that it was established because it probably isnt. i ask for your forgiveness. i do agree that the object is passing behind the powerline. common sense definately prevails there.

Can you point this out to me ??

Because I see it as the object passing in front of the power line...

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
By Jedi_Master:

What ???

I'm sorry my friend, but in the left you can see it pass under the power line, in the right you can't see the powerline whatsoever, so how does this prove anything ?

Well my friend let me explain it a bit better then.

Obviously the only thing you see in the right side video is the object in question. It is the fact you are looking at the line that is giving you the problem. That is why there is no nothing on the right except the object so you can see what happens to it as it passes the area of the power line which you can see by looking on the left. And it clearly disappears for more than one frame therefore the reflection or light coming from the object is not present on those frames. So the object is either ...

1) not present during those frames
or
2) behind the lines

You can clearly see in the normal video if you watch the object and not the line it flickers or dims as it passes the powerline. you can also see the slight shadow on the object when on both top and bottom of the powerline and if you look at those shadows that will also show you it passed behind the object. There cannot be a shadow or dimming of any object that passed infront of the powerline from the powerline.

This is a basic everyday optical effect

Focusing in on something far away makes objects that are between you and the focus area appear larger than they are and makes them appear transparent. This is very easy to test.

1) Get a small screwdriver like a PC FLAT headed screwdriver

2) find an object like a picture or something on your wall at least 10 ft away
from you

3) hold the end of the screwdriver so you are looking straight at the flat side and hold it out and place it so you see it in your object on the wall.

4) Now focus only on the object on the wall not the driverhead and move the screwdriver up and down horizontally as in the Powerline in the video.

Now what did this little exercise show us ?

1) The screwdriverhead can be seen but at the same time it appears to be transparent while the entire object behind it on the wall is still able to be seen completely even while moving the screwdriver up and down.

Same as the object in the video

2) there also appear to be 2 screwdrivers in your hand.

We are most likely seeing a blurry double image of the powerline that is transparent when zoomed in.

3) The area of your picture on the wall that is obscurred by the screwdriver is obviously larger than the actual size of the screwdriver.

Depending on the altitude of the object it could be decent sized.

If it were in front of the powerlines it would be transparent like the screwdriver in our test when the camera is zoomed in. And you can't deny that the camera is zoomed in when going near the powerline filming the object.

You get basically the same effect from a camera.

I believe this under the line notion has been proven incorrect before i even made my first post about it. It should no longer be an issue relating to LA3 video anyway.

EDIT: NVM

EDIT: Lanotom i got your U2U and thanks
Im not able to reply to you till i have 20 posts or something like that.

[edit on 3-6-2005 by TheEar]

[edit on 3-6-2005 by TheEar]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
First things first.

Using an "emboss program to analyze a video clip is not what I'd consider to be using the right tool for the job.

If you are somehow trying to prove that the object in the video could not be, as it appears to be, namely a UFO/balloon/"energy orb", passing at high altitude and therefore Behind the power line in the frame...you got the wrong tool!

As I understand it, "emboss" programs DO NOT generate a viewable image by determining how far an element of the image was from the camera used to capture the image: where/how would this data be recorded as part of the data composing the image?

No. All such a program does is generate an illusion of depth based on the relative brightness of the objects in the image: brighter objects are rendered as being closer to the viewer than dimmer objects.

Thus, a "bright orb" which might be far away from the lens would be rendered by the program as being closer to the viewer than a dark powerline just a few feet from the lens when the image was captured.

It is often dangerous to "Think and Drink"!

Seriously, It's NOT what's in the video that I found compelling about this affair; it's the circumstances under which the video was made!

What we might have is the closest thing to a filmed demonstration of phsycic ability and/or the existence of UFO phenomonon.....Under Controlled Circumstances!

Or a very good hoax.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Since I haven't seen anyone else point this out yet, I thought I'd give my 2 cents. In order for the orb to be between the camera and the power line, and not obscure the power line completely, it would mean the orb's width is less than the width of the power line, and would therefore be no bigger than a tennis ball.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Dear Lists,

This email is being sent to you from my previous site that is now disabled.

From now on, all my emails will be sent to you from my new site/group if you go join it.

If you don't join it, this will be the last email you get from me, unless you email me for some reason.

groups.yahoo.com...

If you have not joined up, go there and do so now.

Before I close, I want you to know that I was approached by an Internet company that said that they will stream all my sightngs to the world for free!

Here is the first location of where you can go see my videos free of charge:

www.godlikeproductions.com...

All videos I call down from now on will be posted there for you to view free of charge.

I will be posting my Phoenix sightings there in the next few days.

Because I was blessed to find an Internet company who would stream my videos for free, you can now email the link to all your friends so they can see them.

Well, I kind of feel bad that I will not be using this site anymore.

But, when I consider that now you have a better deal, I feel good.

Take care and goodbye.

Sincerly Yours In YAHWEH's Love,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

For unsubcribing our newsletter , Please Click on the link below,
www.prophetyahweh.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Dear Lists,

In a recent email, I told all of you that I was temporarily closing down the prophetyahweh.com site, because of the attacks that disabled it, and that I wanted you to go join up at my new site at Yahoogroups.

It's located at:

groups.yahoo.com...

Go there and join now because this is the last email to people registered on the site of mine that I shut down.

Once you go join my new site, you will be kept aware of what's going on with me and YAHWEH's UFOs and the behind-the-scene developments.

Now, if my site was shut down, with no way for me to make good on my promise to you when you paid your $7.95, then I would owe all of you a refund.

But, if I made good on what I promised you, especially if you gain more and save on future payments, then you should consider your $7.95 a donation so I can pay the streaming bill you helped run up.

Well, in only a few days, after I shut down my site, I was blessed to live up to my obligations to all of you in a greater way than you had when you signed up.

And, it was done so quickly that it really wasn't a delay in serving you.

WHAT YOU HAD AT FIRST WAS A SIMPLE EMAIL PROGRAM WITH NO FEATURES AND MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF $7.95 TO SEE MY UFO VIDEOS.

NOW YOU HAVE A FIRST CLASS FULL FEATURED EMAIL PROGRAM AND NO MONTHLY PAYMENTS TO MAKE ANY MORE BECAUSE ALL MY VIDEOS ARE FREE TO WATCH.

The way I was blessed to get my UFO videos to you, free of charge, was as follows.

I was on an Internet talk show, and I was talking about how I was looking for a way to make my videos available for free so I would not have to charge people to view them.

The owner of an Internet site called in and said he would stream my videos for free to the world.

He called me, and we got a basic agreement between us concerning it.

Well, he has kept his word with me, and now I have my first free streaming relationship with an Internet company.

There will be others, even those where you can download the UFO files instead of having them streamed to you.

I am very happy about it because, that site appears to be where I am not liked well by some people.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

This is the last email to all people who signed up at my prophetyahweh.com site.

Those of you who paid the small $7.95 membership fee, became a member for two main things:

1. To see my UFO videos

2. To receive my emails so you can be kept informed on the developments of what is happening with me.

After my site was attacked and sabotaged so that the payment, video, and email features were not working properly, it seemed that I failed you all.

But, I did not fail you because YAHWEH has blessed me to get you, all you paid for, and make good on it in a greater way.

Since I have been blessed to make good on all you paid for, in a greater way than it was at first, and saved you from having to make the future monthly payments, that most of you would have continued making because of the sightings continuing to come down on my cue, you should consider your $7.95 payment a donation by you to my operation.

However, what is in order is a cancellation of your monthly subscriptions so that no future monthly payments are made.

This I will do this coming Monday.

I will personally cancel all subscriptions so that you will not be charged again.

Also, I reserve the right for those of you who want your $7.95 refunded to have it done by me if you request for it to be done.

Finally, others of you will demand your $7.95 back and go look at the free videos without considering the bill you ran up with me even if you watched only one video.

Those who paid and never saw a video, I will be glad to cancel your subscription and give you a refund if you request it.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE A REFUND OF YOUR $7.95 EMAIL ME REQUESTING IT, AND I WILL DO IT AND NOTIFY YOU THAT IT'S DONE.

IF YOU CONSIDER IT AS A DONATION, THEN I WILL CANCEL YOUR MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION.

In closing, I ask you to consider that now, YAHWEH has blessed me to give you more than you thought you were going to get when you paid your $7.95.

So, my obligation to you for your payment has been fulfilled.

Now, go join my pyufos Yahoo group and enjoy my "FREE" videos.

I will be posting more of them there tomorrow and you will see all of them that we film descending on my signal before the media that I have just started doing.

Very soon, I will let you know the locations of other sites where you can download my videos to your computer for you to use, free of charge, however you want.

Sincerely Yours In Righteousness And Truth,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

For unsubcribing our newsletter , Please Click on the link below,
www.prophetyahweh.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
Here's your refund. LOL

Lanotom let us know when you get your refund

Be advised; I for one am not holding my breath and strongly suggest you do likewise.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I refuse to talk, read or even bother to listen anything about this "Prophet"... Prophet Schmopet !..the guy is a FAKE ... PERIOD...DONNE...Im moving to another wagon !

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Here's your refund.

OMG. That was the funniest thing that I have read in a long time.

Thank you, Prophet Yahweh, you made my day.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well?? Is this guy gonna bring in new material or not? I wanna see more balloons!!

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
4 days in...nothing to report...rage has taken over...if he is a phony assclown like many people imply...he better make sure he gets the hell out of dodge...glad I didn't give him my credit card or sign up for the yahoo b.s...there is gonna be alot of people lookin for ya."Profit Yawee"

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
the guy trinity or whoever u call em that runs godlikeproductions the site with the spyware thinks this guy is for real as well he is banning people that disagrees cause he has it pinned up top on his website. He banned one of my mates cause he said it was a weather balloon can you believe that

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join