It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
Last time I checked $750,000 was 3/4 Mil.

Dear List,

You will not believe what has happened!

The most holy and wonderful YAHWEH has arranged for me to receive
$750,000 out of the clear blue sky!

~snip
... payment of $5,000 and says that the rest of the money,
$749,995 ...

And, what makes me believe it is that we already have the immediate
$5,000 payment.

So, if $5,000 can appear out of no where, why can't another $749,995
appear the same way?!

~snip

[edit on 7-6-2005 by Lanotom]

Just checking P.Y.'s math homework...lets see...

$750,000-$749,995=$5.00 not $5,000

plus

as its been pointed out $750,000 is not a quarter of a million dollars (unless P.Y. would like to hire ME to be his accountant, in which case it most certainly IS a quarter of a million dollars)

2 discrepancies regarding the money, smells like BS

At least he's entertaining.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
The most holy and wonderful YAHWEH has arranged for me to receive
$750,000 out of the clear blue sky!

YAHWEH has moved some one to have compassion on me and save me from
my utter desperation concerning YAHWEH business.

Do you have any idea of what this means?!

The deep part of this is that whoever is doing this has given us an
immediate payment of $5,000 and says that the rest of the money,
$749,995 will be give to me as quick as within a week!

He is really bad at math too. $750,000 - $5,000 != 749,995

Nevermind. It looks like I type too slowly.

[edit on 7-6-2005 by AZLS1]

[edit on 6/8/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AZLS1

the most stunning feeding and anti-hunger operation ever
to surface in America.

Prophet Yahweh

I figure it's gonna be a humungous fish fry...
I'm on for it and so should everyone that's contributed to this thread. In fact, I think all ATS members should get a special invite, get first in line for the food and get to sit around the fire on the beach afterwards.
Maybe YahWeh will come also...

o_o...I'm digging it...

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Did anyone get there refunds?

Isnt that about the same amount he made with the 7.95 fee at his site.

lol

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Huh.... I was right!!!!! I had posted a similar figure on Post number 46.

I had Translated Some BS the Prophet was writing, and came up with the figure 795,000. I was close! 7.95 (1000,000)=795,000. Just off by a few thousand. My calculation of the people who paid was off, not 100,000.

This guy truly appears disgusting, he uses God's name to lie, but I can't blame it all on him, he is just trying to make a living, just trying to make that cheddar. I blame God too!! Where is he when we need him the most!! How could he let this happen, how could he let people be taken in such a scam. I have lost my faith in God, I always had a suspicion that religion and the gods where made to control the population.

Prophet if you are reading, and I know that you are, I hope you lose your life soon, In a tragic and most painful way.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
Huh.... I was right!!!!! I had posted a similar figure on Post number 46.

I had Translated Some BS the Prophet was writing, and came up with the figure 795,000. I was close! 7.95 (1000,000)=795,000. Just off by a few thousand. My calculation of the people who paid was off, not 100,000.

This guy truly appears disgusting, he uses God's name to lie, but I can't blame it all on him, he is just trying to make a living, just trying to make that cheddar. I blame God too!! Where is he when we need him the most!! How could he let this happen, how could he let people be taken in such a scam. I have lost my faith in God, I always had a suspicion that religion and the gods where made to control the population.

Prophet if you are reading, and I know that you are, I hope you lose your life soon, In a tragic and most painful way.

You okay?

Anyways, I told you this guy is some insane guy, who is scaming, as he only half knows he is. He has no idea what the hell is going on, he just does what the voices in his head tell him to do. But if this guy does donate any of this money to charity he is still a lot better and useful of a person than you are.

If I had to choose who to die, I'd pick the guy that willingly gives 3/4 of a million to charity then you, regardless of how insane or even how much of a scam artist he is.
That's no threat, it's okay calm it down.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
....so has anyone seen a UFO yet? I'm pretty sure we are a week into his 45 days.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Hi all,
I am amazed at the way this list has revealed so much on this man! We have spent the better part of our time reserching him and your info has helped greatly. One of our sites, The Bible UFO Connection, has been mentioned and linked to this egomaniac and he refuses to respond to our emails. We have no other alternative but to take this isuue, first to the insders in this field, and then the general public. This is our first press release on him. Check our data and offer any additions you may see we are missing. Thank you.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Patrick Cooke
Oracle Research
Phone: 510-827-5973
Fax: 510-843-1800
Email: [email protected]
Information: www.bibleufo.com...

Prophet Yahweh - A Shocking Expose'

Dateline: June 8, 2005 Berkeley, CA

This is a warning to the world community to help prevent another UFO cult calamity! Doomsday UFO cult leader, aspiring global warlord and dictator, self-proclaimed prophet of God, future money mogul, and obedience-obsessed megalomaniac are but a few of the words describing an emerging UFO cultist named Ramon Watkins. He claims God, among other entities, speak directly to him; even ordering him to take the name “Prophet Yahweh”. He projects the image of a poor, benevolent, and humble ambassador for an alien fleet, which is about to invade and rule the world. His writings reveal that his true intentions are future international upheaval, obscene wealth, and global power. Using, what seems to be a legitimate ability to "summon" UFOs, he has charmed UFO believers and non-believers, as well, in a recorded sighting with ABC affiliate KTNV 13 in Las Vegas, on May 26, 2005.

Ramon Watkins is rising rapidly in exposure within the paranormal and UFO community; but few are looking into his true agenda. His actions, since his media debut, have been confusing and erratic, and now find him in complete isolation; refusing to even accept phone calls or emails from those he claims are his dedicated followers. Though he has dodged every effort to obtain answers about his true agenda, many disturbing aspects of it are being exposed in internet archived declarations and current statements that he cannot, or will not, confront.

He claims to command the appearance of UFOs, and that the occupants in them foretell a bizarre future for him and an unsuspecting world. They tell him he must use this "gift" to make money and gather a group he calls “Black Jew Hebrew Israelites” into two massive temple compounds he will build in the Nevada desert and the “Amazon wilderness”. He will then plan and execute the takeover and removal of the inhabitants of huge areas of the Mid East and Africa, with the aid of the two witnesses of the Revelation and the UFOs he commands. He openly states that all resisters to his grandiose plan to settle his "students" in these areas will be killed. He will amass great wealth through generous gifts from a world fearing him and his power, and by selling videos of UFOs he summons and also the horrific deeds his witness / minions will perform to establish his “New Israel”. He will enslave millions of "gentile convicts”, from prisons around the globe, to serve him and his followers. He, and his adoring and obedient devotees, will then wait, in apparent luxury, until the "Messiah" returns to establish a brutal theocratic world rule, with him at the head. Any who question him are part of a global cabal of demonic "Luciferian Death Lords and Satan Soul-Murders", otherwise known as religious leaders, and all who resist his egotistical teachings are "damned".

This is revealed in a detailed and shocking expose' presented by Oracle Research on its website, with the goal of blocking the rise of yet another maniacal UFO guru from “fleecing the flock”, or even worse. All information is documented and presented in the public domain by Patrick Cooke, a publisher, author, and leading researcher in the field of biblical and worldwide phenomena. It is hoped that the media and the public will heed this warning. It is of the utmost importance that we expose the disastrous implications of the secret agenda of Ramon Watkins and prevent his current rise to power. We will assist the media in every way possible, and Patrick Cooke will make himself available to the media for information and interviews.

Patrick Cooke
Oracle Research
Phone: 510-827-5973
Fax: 510-843-1800
Email: [email protected]
Information: www.bibleufo.com...

# # #

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman

Boy do I feel bad for anyone who would let this scam artist get themselves so worked up as to lose faith in God. Sorry to say, but if this one small incident was enough to make you question your faith, then I'd have to question how strong it was in the first place. Profit Yahweh is a liar and a theif, but that doesn't make God one too.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oracle Tracker
This is revealed in a detailed and shocking expose' presented by Oracle Research on its website, with the goal of blocking the rise of yet another maniacal UFO guru from “fleecing the flock”, or even worse. All information is documented and presented in the public domain by Patrick Cooke, a publisher, author, and leading researcher in the field of biblical and worldwide phenomena. It is hoped that the media and the public will heed this warning. It is of the utmost importance that we expose the disastrous implications of the secret agenda of Ramon Watkins and prevent his current rise to power. We will assist the media in every way possible, and Patrick Cooke will make himself available to the media for information and interviews.

None of what that article said is substantiated beyond a reasonable doubt. I mean come on, that website you linked to says (and I quote):

"He must build two great temples for God; one in the Nevada desert, one in the "Amazon wilderness of Brazil" with highways and huge storage facilities."

Just who is going to let him do this? The U.S government - think again. The Brazilian government - nope. I think that the author of that site is using the recent Brazil disclosure to gather fear against this Yahweh guy (who I dont believe is legit).

Next is this quote:

"The "two witnesses" he identifies as Enoch and Elijah, will be flown to him by spaceships at his desert compound. "

Do you understand how ludicrous that is? Shame on you for making a bad situation even worse!

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Linux

When PY was in Pahrump about a year ago he said something about building a dome house here. His plans were to have a large landing strip for the "Mother Ship" He summoned for U.F.O.'s for about a month outside the local television studios. Nothing ever showed up! Vern the owner of KPVM channel 41 let the good Prophet do his thing on Sundays from 11:00 a.m., until noon. I don't think we should give up on PY yet, he still has some time left,,,,,,,,,
But personally, I think he's full of 'El Toro Poop-Poo' and will disappear off into the sunset with all that cash.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hi,

We did provide the direct documentation in PYs on words clearly linked on the site. He said this not us. They are as follows, exactly as he posted them:

5. I Must Build Two Great Temples for YAHWEH

Thus Says Yahweh Unto Me:

TAKE THE MASSIVE WEALTH SHALL GIVE YOU AND BUY A LOT OF LAND IN THE PAHRUMP VALLEY DESERT OF NEVADA AND THE AMAZON WILDERNESS OF BRAZIL.

AT EACH ONE, BUILD A MAGNIFICENT TEMPLE FOR MY NAME.

CONSTRUCT HIGHWAYS BA*** INTO THOSE AREAS SO EVERYTHING NEEDED, TO BUILD THE TEMPLES, CAN BE BROUGHT TO THE REMOTE PLACES WHERE THEY WILL BE BUILT.

PREPARE A PLACE FOR MY ANGELS TO START PUBIC LANDINGS AT EACH TEMPLE.

The link to this document is here:

64.233.161.104...:uKCoX_odY9AJ:betboards.bet.com/PrintPost.aspx?PostID=25680+RULERS+OF+THE+WORLD.&hl=en

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Is all this really necessary? I, as well as many others, don't need a press release to know this guy's a joke. Just because he is getting a lot of exposure all of a sudden does not mean he is going to be able to do anything, let alone build a temple or lead us all into a suicide pact. I think to many people give this guy credit and consider him to be some kind of threat. All your doing is creating more attention for him.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
Linux

When PY was in Pahrump about a year ago he said something about building a dome house here. His plans were to have a large landing strip for the "Mother Ship" He summoned for U.F.O.'s for about a month outside the local television studios. Nothing ever showed up! Vern the owner of KPVM channel 41 let the good Prophet do his thing on Sundays from 11:00 a.m., until noon. I don't think we should give up on PY yet, he still has some time left,,,,,,,,,
But personally, I think he's full of 'El Toro Poop-Poo' and will disappear off into the sunset with all that cash.

Well since we agree he's full of El Toro Poop-Poom, ill reinstate my opinion that the dome junk will NOT happend. Just a few questions, where is Pahrump? and are you a resident? Did you attend the summoning?

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Hi,
I can see the reasoning to your point. This Press Release was not composed for this list, but for general distribution. We just posted it here because it lays out why we are doing this. If this thing had just simmered and gotten little attention we would have ignored it. I almost never accept interviews although I have been asked by almost every major Para host out there. I am not doing this because I like it or need attention. We have studied UFO cults for years, mainly because the first impression people get when they see the words Bible - UFO automatically brings that too mind, mainly because of "Heaven's Gate". We are not idly entering this fray, we genuinely believe this man is threat to the UFO and Para community as a whole, not to mention those who are gullible enough to follow him. If just one person "gets it" our efforts are well worth it.
Some quick stats: On May 29, a Boolean search for prophet yahweh got 374 hits. Just 10 days later it is at 24,200; that is almost 2400 a day. Mr. Watkins started his Yahoo group on June 2, and there are already 1886 members. That has nothing to do with us. We will not sit by and watch this megalomaniac suck in acolytes and spread his deception unchallenged in the media. I am sorry if this is considered trivial but somebody must stand up in a public way.

Thank you

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Hi,

We did provide the direct documentation in PYs on words clearly linked on the site. He said this not us. They are as follows, exactly as he posted them:

Alright fair enough, do you believe in all this? I certainly don't. I can spout out a bunch of crap on the Interent. Since you have done the research, please point out the verse(s) that Yahweh learnt these skills from?

Which by the way (unless I missed it somewhere) I think we should be concentrating more on the exact verses he uses so we can atleast try to duplicate it.

Im sorry if I come off as skeptical, but I can't believe anything until I see the mothership in Las Vegas. Until that point everything about him and his evil ways are here say.

EDIT: Please don't consider this a personal attack on you, I just think some people are being irrational about all of this and are jumping on the wagon way to soon.

[edit on 8-6-2005 by Linux]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hi,
As far as we know Pahrump is a town in Nevada. Of course we don’t believe he can do this! That is not the point. And prior to May 28, 2005 we knew nothing about this man. About the scriptural concepts he uses; the problem is, other than the verses he uses that directly mention phenomena in the Bible, absolutely nothing he says has any scriptural basis and he does not cite any. I am a theologian and have checked every claim he has made. He may insinuate it is biblical but remember this guy believes Reno is the capital of Nevada and 750,000 is ¼ million.

Thank you

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Hi,
As far as we know Pahrump is a town in Nevada. Of course we don’t believe he can do this! That is not the point. And prior to May 28, 2005 we knew nothing about this man. About the scriptural concepts he uses; the problem is, other than the verses he uses that directly mention phenomena in the Bible, absolutely nothing he says has any scriptural basis and he does not cite any. I am a theologian and have checked every claim he has made. He may insinuate it is biblical but remember this guy believes Reno is the capital of Nevada and 750,000 is ¼ million.

Thank you

Thanks for the quick response, im about to start another seminar so i'll be back later to check the thread out

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Just a little further to our point. We honestly believe Mr. Watkins is a “loose cannon”, and if everybody knew the Bible and bothered to do some research nobody would believe a word he says. But this is a very real world and as we all know nobody has yet proved he is hoaxing these “summonings”. We do not care if he can turn crap into diamonds; it is his agenda we are exposing and we believe a lot of innocent people will fall for it. It is not the "informed" we wish to reach, it is those that either believe his rhetoric or are leaning toward that. If we can at least get to the talk show hosts that seem to be giving him credibility then maybe some of those who can be led by his garbage will think twice.

Thank you

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Some quick stats: On May 29, a Boolean search for prophet yahweh got 374 hits. Just 10 days later it is at 24,200; that is almost 2400 a day. Mr. Watkins started his Yahoo group on June 2, and there are already 1886 members. That has nothing to do with us. We will not sit by and watch this megalomaniac suck in acolytes and spread his deception unchallenged in the media. I am sorry if this is considered trivial but somebody must stand up in a public way.

Thank you

Mr Oracle Tracker, I don't think you should worry about the number of members he has at his group. Im sure the large majority are just like me, don't really believe him but sticking with it out of entertainment/curiosity sake.

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join