It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh on radio tonight- Should be entertaining

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
OK,

The caller 'Paul' is making a connection between the emotional status of the witnesses and the UFOs Prophet summons (he's talking about how a UFO didn't show up once until Prophet Y started to cry and Paul put his hand on the Pr's shoulder).

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Now...

He is clearly stating that he is not meditating in accordance with hebrew custom or in the hebrew language... rather, he says that he is focusing on the hebrew law (in his words "yaheweh's law") when he summons the UFOs. When he loses concentration they fade (in his words PY "fails" Yahweh).

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
He really choked up with the Preacher Dallas.

Seemed like he was lost for words with that caller.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
ProphYeh just said that the big event will be called the 'descent' and that it will involve a large craft dropping down over LV.

Lan,
Is this what he told you today?

BTW, I have to confess that this reminds me of a lot of the 'contactee' stuff in the 50s. In those scenarios UFos would appear/do things for contactees... and then embarass them at the big, public event.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
To clarify from the interview: "Paul" first found out about Prophet Yahweh through "Strider" in Venice Beach, Los Angeles. He said he first met Prophet Y. in 1997 through "UFO Central Home Video" in Venice because PY said he could 'summon' UFOs. This happened at Wil Roger's State Park. It was for about five hours: Ships, orbs, etc showed up, according to "Paul".

Interesting comment from P.Y. during this conversation:

"Yahweh and the Federation of Planets... Coming and making the world [like] Yahweh's law."

Hmm... Where's gl2 and EarthSister on all this?

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
To clarify from the interview: "Paul" first found out about Prophet Yahweh through "Strider" in Venice Beach, Los Angeles. He said he first met Prophet Y. in 1997 through "UFO Central Home Video" in Venice because PY said he could 'summon' UFOs. This happened at Wil Roger's State Park. It was for about five hours: Ships, orbs, etc showed up, according to "Paul".

Interesting comment from P.Y. during this conversation:

"Yahweh and the Federation of Planets... Coming and making the world [like] Yahweh's law."

Hmm... Where's gl2 and EarthSister on all this?

Smallpeeps,
Yeah, I didn't mean to sound like I was giving a complete synopsis of what Paul was saying. I was just typing down the main points as time permitted. Paul made it clear that past demonstrations of PY were very impressive.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
He didn't call it the decent but told me that there would be very big craft involved for all to see.

And as George said. When you speak to this guy one on one there is something that is genuine about him something that gives you a good vibe yet I am still trying to debunk it.

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams

ProphYeh just said that the big event will be called the 'descent' and that it will involve a large craft dropping down over LV.

Lan,
Is this what he told you today?

BTW, I have to confess that this reminds me of a lot of the 'contactee' stuff in the 50s. In those scenarios UFos would appear/do things for contactees... and then embarass them at the big, public event.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I cannot stream, but id just like to ask a few questions to those that listen.

With all the information we know know, has anything been contradicted?

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   
www.coasttocoastam.com...

mms://wm-ondemand.abacast.com/prophet_yahweh/ABCnews1.wmv

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I found his contention that one had to be "without sin" to do the summoning quite interesting. I wonder how long a period of sinlessness it would take to be successful? Because, of course, Biblically it is impossible to be without sin.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Um i missed it can someone tell me what happened.

SMR

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Travis Walton next week,,,now that is worth tuning into

Im still 50/50 on this guy.If something major happens in Vegas,then slap me silly,we will finally have the truth.....

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Pretty amazing I would have to say !

2Pe 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Mar 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if [it were] possible, even the elect.

Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

2Th 2:9 [Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

It's nothing more than signs of the times !

It's gonna be a tuff ride Sheila !

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Yeah, I didn't mean to sound like I was giving a complete synopsis of what Paul was saying. I was just typing down the main points as time permitted. Paul made it clear that past demonstrations of PY were very impressive.

Yeah, I just wanted to throw some additional data up 'cause I hadn't posted about this. Interesting tho' that he mentioned a Federation of Planets. Not the first time we've heard this.

Excellent work, OIMD and Lanatom.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
About that "Prohet Yahweh " guy consider the following please

I ask you all to take a look at the following link and do a lot of search on the web about this guys called NATION OF YAHWEH, and than take a step back a re-consider.

Nation Of Yahweh

Is it just a coincidence? I dont think so, plus if there is a connection which i beleive there is than with this kind of money behind him, anything could fly in the sky.

Also this person claims to have taken a poverty vote, but has his own website where people have to PAY to READ & LEARN the "Annoynted Secrets" that God revealed ONLY to him (Raymon Watkins)

Imagine that....

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir

Nation Of Yahweh

Agian this link is not about the Prophet Yahweh (Ramon Watkins).

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
PY just appeared in an 'update' interview on C2C...

He sounded completely nuts. He was babbling on about how he either 1) got $5000 to build a UFO landing pad or 2) $750,000 through a private contriutor who believes in him.

The bottom line is that he said the 45 day event period might not happen. He also said he had a vision that told him to get out of his exclusive contract with ABC tv.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
might not happen??

so this guy IS lying! what a punk!

get the tar and feathers....

edit : i had seen alot of his regular homemade videos but i had not seen the newsbroadcast

until now...

the newsbroadcast says "they picked the Time Place etc"

ok if they got to pick a surprise place; than PY would have to have expensive new technology like a cell phone or other radio-capable device to be sending particular signals to his "teammate"

how can he afford that technology if ; as you said earlier; he is too poor to even afford a good camera? or is it he spent all his $ on the tech+team to make the "sighting happen" lol

plus that "anomoly" at 2:23 *around there*
that is odd

i want a good explanation as to why the camera behaved in that way; it almost looked as if there were a few frames missing;
but the odd part is; the 'balloon' or 'ufo' goes away from them a bit; teleports twice then comes Back to towards them
they all start 'yelling' when the balloon does some really fancy fast movement back overhead of them

so; if this guy can really do this; why is HE CALLING OFF THE NEXT MONTH OF SIGHTINGS?
this really upsets me and i really look down on him for pulling this BS

he made a really good sighting happen one that almost defys the ballon theory completely
and then turns around and calls it off?
"it might not happen"
wtf!!!???

even if this guy does call down a real ufo; im still going to be very mad at him over saying all this BS and stuff!
hes a Jerk!

[edit on 8-6-2005 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
my theory:::

we can conclusively solve the "balloon theory" by finding one man's testimony

Photojournalist Jonathen Hopkins
he filmed the famous "summoning"

what we need to ask him; and what he needs to tell us ; is simple

"Was the anomoly at 2:30 to 2:32 (on the news clip) was this anomoly due to the video cameras malfunction or was this anomoly visable to those whom witnessed the sighting with their own very two eyes?"

"Did the other camera pick this up"
"Did everyone see it?"

Also; on a lesser note;
other good questions are

"Did you watch the object at the 'end' of the summoning?"
"If so; did it slowly go upwards until it was not visable; or did it Zoom Upwards with great speed?"

The camera men and the reporter Can solve this issue for all of us.

Someone find their email if you have time; and ask them these questions.

Post a new thread with their answers please...
hopefully we can resolve this whole thing within a day or two

the reporter and camera mens testimony on these inconsistancys will solve the whole thing
Thx for your help

*if someone already asked the cameramen about it; and posted the answer to it somewhere i didnt see and i apoligize

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
*if someone already asked the cameramen about it; and posted the answer to it somewhere i didnt see and i apoligize

Thats the email of the reporter Mike Dello Stritto:
[email protected]

Don't know about the camerman thou.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join