It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh on radio tonight- Should be entertaining

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Well, this guy believes that he can summon UFOs/alien spaceships on command:

He will be appearing on Coast to Coast AM tonight. I hope all of you are ready to call in with your specific requests ("Um, can I have a red cylindrical UFO with vanilla white trim?").

site:
www.prophetyahweh.com...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
i think a mod or admin should shell out the 7 bucks to become a member of his site to see if this guy is for real. he's claiming to have loads of videos of ufo once he starts performing his act

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by enrage
i think a mod or admin should shell out the 7 bucks to become a member of his site to see if this guy is for real. he's claiming to have loads of videos of ufo once he starts performing his act

I'm entirely convinced that this guy is a fake, but I think that it might be interesting to follow his career for the sake of monitoring the way UFOs are treated in mass/pop culture. After all, UFOs are both a scientific enigma and a cultural phenomena, so I think that a good UFOlogist has to keep tabs on how the subject of UFOs/aliens is treated by popular entertainers, artists, writers... and even, perhaps, conmen.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
On his site, under "Be Advised!" -- is it poor English? The sentence structure is quite awkward. Or is it just me?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I just signed up but it won't allow me to log on.

So I called the 800 number provided and the Prophet answered.
Well he was a pleasant guy and told me that there is a glitch in their system but they will send me a password manually in about a half hour.

He also asked me if I was a member of the media and I told him I was as I do some work with a local news media in my area in New Jersey.
He then went on to say how ABC news in Las Vegas was out there yesterday and that he summoned 2 UFO's in front of them. I think he said like KPIX or something like that.

He said he is in the process of digitizing the footage and that I would be the first to see it on the website.
Well when I get my login details I will be back to let you know what I think.

Transaction Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscription Payment Sent (ID #6A863317948370501)
In reference to:S-9E638854M4662544P

Name:
Prophet Yahweh
Email:
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
-$7.95 USD

Date:
May 27, 2005
Time:
07:37:50 PDT
Completed

Shipping Address:

No Address Provided

Funding Type:
PayPal Funds
Funding Source:
$7.95 USD - PayPal Account

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Looks like Hadji from Johnny Quest is all grown up now.

You've got to give this guy credit because he is putting his credibility out there on the line. If he can't do it everyone will know it and he's finished. I for one hope he's legit.

Peace

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Looks like Hadji from Johnny Quest is all grown up now.

You've got to give this guy credit because he is putting his credibility out there on the line. If he can't do it everyone will know it and he's finished. I for one hope he's legit.

Peace

Yes, I agree on that point. This is clearly a 'put up or shut up' moment... the type of thing that most hoaxers avoid at all costs. Since he'll be on national radio he's clearly risking the loss of his 'business' if he can't provide us with live UFOs upon command.

Then, again, one could argue that the money he might make BEFORE he can be proven true/false in front of the national media might be enough to make his activities profitable.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Lanotom,

Wow... thanks for paying for that site. I hope, if it turns out to be as big of a hoax as I assume it is, that you won't hold it against me, though

So the Prophet himself answered, eh? Did he indicate if the news crew got the footage they wanted... or mention whether or not he could produce these things in daylight (thus excluding most types of flares)?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
He said he is in the process of digitizing the footage and that I would be the first to see it on the website.

Hahahahaha the guy has supernatural powers, yet somehow still records to an analog medim. "Process of digitizing"

He doesn't have money to buy a decent camcoder at a local Radio Shack?
How about he summons himself $200 instead of the UFOs.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
I just signed up but it won't allow me to log on.

So I called the 800 number provided and the Prophet answered.
Well he was a pleasant guy and told me that there is a glitch in their system but they will send me a password manually in about a half hour.

He also asked me if I was a member of the media and I told him I was as I do some work with a local news media in my area in New Jersey.
He then went on to say how ABC news in Las Vegas was out there yesterday and that he summoned 2 UFO's in front of them. I think he said like KPIX or something like that.

Well when I get my login details I will be back to let you know what I think.

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Lanotom]

Great! Keep us updated and let us know if any of his streaming videos actually show anything.

[edit on 033131p://18053 by enrage]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
OH MY!

You decide for yourself. I am ..... uhhh... I am... Hmmm...

Email I received.

IN THE BLESSED AND HOLY NAME OF YAHWEH

Dear Lists,

In my last email, I mentioned that the most holy and wonderful YAHWEH blessed me to be successfully documented by ABC News here in Las Vegas.

This is a historic event, in that, this is the first time, since man has been on earth, that anyone was documented calling down UFOS on his signal!

To see the footage, click on the link below or copy and past the one under it into you Windows Media Player or player that can play Windows Media Videos.

KTNV ABC-13 News Documentation Of My Summoning Ability

mms://wm-ondemand.abacast.com/prophet_yahweh/ABCnews1.wmv

This footage with not be online for long out of respect for KTNV ABC TV-13.

It will be quickly removed once I think you all have had time to view it.

Take a look at this historic moment.

Hey, before you do, don't to tune in to Art Bell's "Coast To Coast" nationwide show hosted by George Noory tonight, Friday night (May 27th), at 10:00 PM Pacific Time.

My interview will be broadcast during the first hour of the show.

People can listen worldwide on-line at:

www.coasttocoastam.com...

The show can be heard, in Las Vegas over radio station:

KXNT AM 840

If you go to the website of Coast To Coast, you'll see my name as tonight's guest on the right side of the page.

Now here is ABCnews 13's news segment documenting my ability to call down UFOs:

KTNV ABC-13 News Documentation Of My Summoning Ability

mms://wm-ondemand.abacast.com/prophet_yahweh/ABCnews1.wmv

Sincerely,

PY

5. INSTRUCTIONS FOR REVIEWING AUDIO AND VIDEO FILES

My site is powered by Abacast technology.

To view our broadcasts, you'll need the free Abacast plugin and Windows Media player.

To review an audio or video broadcast, click on the corresponding link, and it should launch your Windows Media Player and start playing the file.

If the active link is broken and, as a result, is not working properly, you can do one of the following:

1. select, copy and paste the inactive link into the address slot of your browser and press "Enter" on your keyboard.

2. paste the link into the "File:Open URL" menu option of your Windows Media Player and click "Ok."

If it doesn't stream the broadcast you chose, please go to the Abacast Help Page.

6. FIND HELP FOR ANY PROBLEMS YOU EXPERIENCE

If you have any problems, please go to the Abacast Help Page located at:

support.abacast.com...

the end

For unsubcribing our newsletter , Please Click on the link below,
www.prophetyahweh.com...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Please remember that the news anchor picked the time and the place.

This is not an endorsement but those who feel it is worth it I would encourage you to sign up.

www.prophetyahweh.com...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Holy sh*t, now that was impressive. I thought this guy was a total hoax when I read about him, wow that footage just blew me away. That is the single most impressive thing I've seen regarding ufos.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Ok what the hell is going on? I'll have to check that out when I'm on my regular computer later... I hope the link is still on by then. Maybe somebody can save it.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Can someone please capture that stream I do not have the software to do it and it won't allow save.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
THAT was incredible! Unless the news guys were in on it with him (why would they be?) THIS is well, INCREDIBLE!

m...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by picard_is_actually_a_grey
Holy sh*t

My sentiments exaclty!

Originally posted by picard_is_actually_a_greyThat is the single most impressive thing I've seen regarding ufos.

I'm speechless.

Peace

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I dont believe him. If anything he channels.

They have goals, they dont listen to some guy with a hat on command.

If he makes them show, then cool and great for him.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Interesting the Air Force didn't return calls.

And where was Homeland Security?

There were obviously other witnesses in the park so more than
just the news crew would have to been in on the hoax.

These are exciting times we live in!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Holy.........

Guess i'll tune in tonight- i wouldnt want to miss this one!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join