It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh on radio tonight- Should be entertaining

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
my theory:::

we can conclusively solve the "balloon theory" by finding one man's testimony

Photojournalist Jonathen Hopkins
he filmed the famous "summoning"

what we need to ask him; and what he needs to tell us ; is simple

"Was the anomoly at 2:30 to 2:32 (on the news clip) was this anomoly due to the video cameras malfunction or was this anomoly visable to those whom witnessed the sighting with their own very two eyes?"

"Did the other camera pick this up"
"Did everyone see it?"

Also; on a lesser note;
other good questions are

"Did you watch the object at the 'end' of the summoning?"
"If so; did it slowly go upwards until it was not visable; or did it Zoom Upwards with great speed?"

The camera men and the reporter Can solve this issue for all of us.

Someone find their email if you have time; and ask them these questions.

Post a new thread with their answers please...
hopefully we can resolve this whole thing within a day or two

the reporter and camera mens testimony on these inconsistancys will solve the whole thing
Thx for your help

*if someone already asked the cameramen about it; and posted the answer to it somewhere i didnt see and i apoligize

Jeez. I already solved this problem in the original PY thread, and THEN again in another PY thread (debunk thread). IT'S AN ENCODER PROBLEM. Ok? The program that was used to encode the original MPEG shrinked it so hard it lost quality and pieces of information. The SUPER SPACE WARP that you saw was only a codec problem. You can clearly see that the last piece of information in that space of the video stands still while the camera moves. Look up my original post if you want it explained further, but don't try to argue with me, I've seen this a thousand times and I know I'm 1000000^4242% right.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
ok thanks

ya sorry i didnt see that in the other threads; one of em is 46 pages long or something LOL
i didnt read all of it

thanks for the quick reply tho

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I just heard this guy call in to George Noory. He is a classic flake. In fact, he has more waffles than IHOP and Denny's put together.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I wanna ask him a question. I wanna ask what kinda yahweh cant predict/control winds and what kinda angels are afraid of rain/wind? This guy is so full of it. Makes me mad that he can fool supporters to spread his bullocks

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Ok you astronomers out there, here is a question for you. How hard would it be to use a telescope and camera set-up to get a picture of these UFO's PY is calling down? Would it move too much because of the magnification level and make it impossible to get a clear still picture? What about a high-end SLR camera with a large stabilized telephoto lens? While most of the time we have to rely on footage from shoddy DV cams because of the unpredictable nature of UFO sightings, in this case we should have an opportunity to use some high end photographic equipment because they are being summoned, which is predictable and can be planned for. People seem to be glancing over this little detail, mainly I think because PY claims he is going to summon one big enough for everyone to see very soon. I say, "why wait?"

If anything it would be an interresting question to ask PY about. Whether or not he would allow such a set-up or not and his reasons why might mean something. If you all recall he said that he would not summon them if it was too windy. Wind shouldn't affect an alien space ship, but it will certainly affect some balloons. If he declines the opportunity to use the proper equipment to photograph these UFOs, it would add more merit to all this being one big fat hoax.

cheers,

StickyG

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Like i had suspected before, this guys is up to is nose in "nation of Yahweh" garbage... and dont know if he is a memmber but he sure teacehs the racist garbage they do,. He also claims that all Christians should and will be killed by the "Coming space Saviors"...so much for the "peacefull loving Prophet"..Just another con-man with hatred up his sleev, distorting the bible ... its like the other side of "Christian Identity, Serpent Seed" loosers...
heard and Interview with him, Pastor Harry Walther, and Rob Macdowell
at Xzone-radio.com, and this "Prophet" guy turned out to be a worse
piece of work than i already thought before. It happens that what he is
teaching is that Adam, Eve, Jesus, Moses and everyone else in the Bible
were of the "supreme African Race"...imagine that...That The Israelites
were all black. This guy is like the other side of the "KKK - Serpent
Seed" thing. Do I have a problem with that ?? not at all... BUT where is his proof ? The Jewish ppl are far from beeing balcka, not even the moslems are balck .. this is all garbage to promote his hatred agenda. Sad how many people will believe his crap.. oh you guys should check his Yahoo group... thats a riott too...im surprised how the luberals and the guy community havent come out spekaing against him...i guess becasue he bashes Christians ...they close their eyes...???

listen for yourselves.

www.satansrapture.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I just heard this guy call in to George Noory. He is a classic flake. In fact, he has more waffles than IHOP and Denny's put together.

LOL!!!! mmmm IHOP

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join