It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.V.P.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Basically put: What exactly is Electronic Voice phenomena? Why does it happen? how can I experiment with it? Most importantly, has anyone here had any experience with it?

[edit on 23-5-2005 by Annunaki]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
EVP sounds pretty spooky.

I've been experimenting a little with it myself but so far I havent had much success. I've been trying to use my computer to get results but I guess thats a poor medium to use. So gonna try cassette recorder next.

A good site for information is The American Association of Electronic Voice Phenomena

aaevp.com...

And this site has a ton of EVP's you can listen to online. Along with descriptions of where it was recorded.

www.ghostpix.com...

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Watch the movie "White Noise" and then check out the Bonus features section for 2 recent "encounters". Kinda eerie....not to sure I want to try it myself.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I can only advise not to try any sort of "other side" communication. It WILL bring strife and grief to you.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by Majestic12]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
how come the people who claim to have done this don't ask better questions? Who cares what 'they' did during their life. What about asking whether or not we should attend church....or which religion is right (if any). Do they watch (see) us all the time. What do they do? All these and other more important questions can all be asking so the answers can be given in 'yes' or 'no'. Can anyone explain?

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12
I can only advise not to try any sort of "other side" communication. It WILL bring strife and grief to you.

no it wont. you just need to communicate the proper way.

I'm a skeptic when it comes to using scientific/technical devices in order to prove there is something more. most products aren't developed properly to measure certain frequenties and images and sounds. let alone do it in a safe way

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Theres some information in this thread I posted a while, the one time I thought I had a paranormal experience and it turns out it was proberly RF interference.

njspeed explains the RF interference well.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Here are a few links for those of you wanting more info on the subject.

theshadowlands.net...

www.aaevp.com...

www.coffeepotghost.com...

This phenomena is real; I know because I have recorded it myself many times but it is definately creepy. I don't think I could ever get comfortable with it.

new topics

top topics

join