It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Here

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Siruslyone, I will u2u on many other excursions outside the body.

I'll be here waiting for your visits..welcome to my humble home..

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I u2u you to your mem center.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
There is a strange event I would like to add to this thread.
Do not know if any of you are shooters or not, but I am, big guns.
Anyway, I had been talking to her about if she would like to go to the range with me..She said 'I know nothing about guns' but my reason for insisting she go with me was to see the re-action of others at the range, as rednecks will tell it like it is if they think anyone is weird.
We met at the range and I took out the HK91, and it's big extra magazines, and she got a delighted look on her face. Also has 38's, Mach 10, etc.
There were LOTS of men there as one can only shoot a semi outdoors. All they were doing--STOPPED, she was in a black BDU outfit, though we had not discussed what to wear.
I gave her the 91 and asked if she needed any help, she hit the targets like a life-time pro.Did the same with the other weapons.
One guy asked me where she came from and I said 'the sky'
Anyway to sum this up, it was like she and I were the only ones on the range as all the shooting stopped as long as we were there...
It was like a majic act where everyone was told just to watch only..

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Siruslyone,

So did anybody ask her any questions like for shooting tips afterwards?Woudn't want to make this one mad would ya.lol

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Sounds like the beginning of a beautiful love affair between you and this sharp shooting woman!

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Siruslyone,

So did anybody ask her any questions like for shooting tips afterwards?Woudn't want to make this one mad would ya.lol

NOPE,, I guess your would have to be a woman to understand how mysoginistic men are when they see women with a big gun..such as..
Are you sure you know which end to use?
This was one time when the testosterone rednecks were in shock..priceless

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
Sounds like the beginning of a beautiful love affair between you and this sharp shooting woman!

I am not a lesbian and that was totally uncalled for.She called me Mother.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I love paint balling personally,wouldnt mind learning to shoot some major heat though.

[edit on 25-5-2005 by menguard]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   

True story,, she asked me if I minded me telling people she was my biological daugther and I felt honored....not knowing IF there was a bit of truth to it.
Men, the main reason I KNOW I was not hallucinating is because I was given codes to use if I ever needed to call them..
I knew they had left at my last phone call when the gruff man told me they would not be back..
They came by in person after this call to tell me goodbye, but that it was not forever...

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I love paint balling personally,wouldnt mind learning to shoot some major heat though.

Paint ball I have never done,,not much of a runner..
I am a small person so recoil is imperative for me as a consideration.
the HK91 has less recoil than an auto handgun. and is easy to clean.The germans KNOW weapons..I will teach you...

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Surrealist
!0!0!
The MJ12

they are waiting for the 13th, but really the majestic 12 are only 4, expressing thoughts and opinions based on a reality of dualities conquered. everyone is trying to balance out love vs fear which in the end negate eachother alomost ... a remnance of love remains, fear is gone, truth was always there somewhere buried in the subconscious which is now married to love. truth loves truth. a state of mind. hence 12 are really only 4 individuals.

aliens.

hmmm ....

you like me can only consciously learn something as true if we can attach it to an already existing truth.

opinion = instinct of self before i serve (self preserve) + i am/i exist + afraid + i'm not alone.

logical thinking is impossible with self preserve, because you allow your subconscious to dictate what information you are consciously aware of on the basis of whether it is self serving or not worth knowing.

most people are consciously aware of 2,000 bits of information a second, but our brains are actually calculating 400,000,000,000 bits of information per second.

it is just like having a personal airplane capable of flying 400,000,000 miles per hour and you are only willing to go 2 miles per hour. good luck getting off the ground that way.

people who do know things sometimes find no one listening, really listening. then there are those who ask questions. if you ask someone a question and they smile and answer you with another question ..... perhaps you should be utilizing more of your brain on a conscious level instead of having experiences stored away in your subconscious because most of the stimuli of the experience wasn't self serving for you.

the hopi native american indians called them the ant people. savage barbarians.

the anasazi refered to bug people, weirdos.

chinese tribe near the dropa stone region called them ant people. but who cares what was going on in china a few thousand years ago.

the dogon tribe of africa called them the ant people and proved that in 1909 they knew something about the cosmos we didn't prove until 1948, said the ant people taught them.

of course these cultures could be just a few 100,000 + souls that just don't have the acquired intellect your superior opinion has granted you.

who knows, maybe at some point at least one soul made a pact with them to coven the ant in some kind of covenant or agreement, but who really knows.

maybe first we should worry about finding out what ant i matter is.

of course this could all be some jokers idea of an ant i dote, but who's really listening anyway.

less worrying about the ant i christ (christ means has been crowned) but whose paying attention to such nonsense anyways. religious jargon.

just nonsense anyways .... ant i gravity is more important these days.

ain't ain't a word and i ain't gona say it cuz ain't ain't in the dictionary! ain't must have come from the hissss of the snake, saint.

funny thing about this matter ...... if you were to shrink down to the size of an atom, you'd see that there is nothing you could reach out and grab. matter is only compressed light, as though it were in a black hole or something ..... , but who really knows, and if anyone did, who is really listening anymore ......

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
the dogon tribe of africa called them the ant people and proved that in 1909 they knew something about the cosmos we didn't prove until 1948, said the ant people taught them.

of course these cultures could be just a few 100,000 + souls that just don't have the acquired intellect your superior opinion has granted you.

Sirus / Binary Star system.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
>>Sirus / Binary Star system.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
perhaps one of the greatest mysteries.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
They cannot takes well-focused pictures NO MATTER how good the focus is, so this is the best I can give you as to how she looks..I am hunting one of him now.

img240.echo.cx...

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Siriuslyone,

I checked that photo, now correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you say that the Tall Nordic Female had hair down to her butt. It doesn't look so from that photograph.

BTW, great postings and good luck finding a picture of the male Nordic, too!

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Siriuslyone,

Without having to go back thru all the previous posts, are you telling us that this picture below is one of a "Nordic" female?

If this is not what you were saying, sorry for the misunderstanding.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
They have the technology to travel across space? They are advanced in knowledge and wisdom? But they are also automatically blurry on film or in the digital domain?

I was having a hard time with this thread. Then the photo thing completely lost me.

Please explain why "nordics" are unable to be clearly photographed? I can understand that an advanced race may seem to have defied the laws of physics as we see them, to achieve certain feats. I don't understand how they can be blurry when photographed. There's a lot of faith involved in this thread and that leap may have left me plummetting into the abyss.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Sorry for jumping into this thread so late. I just wanted to thank my friend siriuslyone for sharing her experiences and knowledge with us all. She has put herself through ridicule and mockery and come out with grace and dignity, just to share her stories with us all. It's a shame that some of the morons on here have to resort to name calling. It's those very people that scare away many abductees or UFO witnesses from ever coming forward. I know that after reading the responses to a lot of firsthand accounts on ATS that I'd be reluctant to tell my story had I experienced anything related to UFO/EBE's.

siriuslyone has taught me a lot of things about the greys and nordics that I would have never learned elsewhere. We are extremely lucky to have her here on ATS and I suggest to everyone that you take the time to pick her brain. I did just that and felt very enlightened as a result! Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Sorry for jumping into this thread so late. I just wanted to thank my friend siriuslyone for sharing her experiences and knowledge with us all. She has put herself through ridicule and mockery and come out with grace and dignity, just to share her stories with us all. It's a shame that some of the morons on here have to resort to name calling. It's those very people that scare away many abductees or UFO witnesses from ever coming forward. I know that after reading the responses to a lot of firsthand accounts on ATS that I'd be reluctant to tell my story had I experienced anything related to UFO/EBE's.

siriuslyone has taught me a lot of things about the greys and nordics that I would have never learned elsewhere. We are extremely lucky to have her here on ATS and I suggest to everyone that you take the time to pick her brain. I did just that and felt very enlightened as a result! Thanks again.

Thank you for your 'faith'.
As for the dis-senters, they will either 'be able to recognize truth or not' according to their soul's age'
It is amusinge how much garbage is consumed by the members of this site, and REAL experiences are maligned.
My friend, the Universe is watching you and if you have not had contact, it will happen soon.
I am sharing a lot of wisdom I would not have a few years ago,and all can 'take it or leave it'
If one goes back through all my posts, I have NEVER judged another, so those who wish to stay in darkness--be it so.

G-d bless

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join