It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Here

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I was born in Bergen, Norway, but ive lived in the pacific northwest since i was 2(im now 25).I am as nordic as one can get!!

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucidvisions
siriuslyone, Im going to be completely honest with you, I do sweat much more than most people ive seen. Im serious, Im acually very intrested in this, because my whole life, ive had this happen. It doesnt smell, but i sweat even when its like 60 degrees out! Im going to tell you somthing else also. I have huge eyes. Everyone that has ever met me has always said somthing about my eyes. Im quite serious.I have always wonderd why my eyes are so big. My last girlfriend said that my eyes are hypnotic, and that they change color with my moods..

Thank you for being so candid..I found out from him that love-making is near impossible, as the liquid overcomes anything they do..It is NOT a smelly sweat, just an 'out of element' type of allergy?
What color are your eyes? When you look squarely into the mirror, do you notice that your temples look really sunken in as if you never noticed this before?

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
siriuslyone, my temples look really sunken in for sure, and to be honest ive noticed this since ive been about 12. Also my eyes go from blue to green, to shades in between. Somtimes they go to a extreemly vivid aquamarine, people have seen this and especially my family. My mom tells me that we have "special" genetics that we took from viking times, and my grandmother has the same eyes. It carries over from our viking ansestors, and now im the one in our current geneation that has them.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucidvisions
siriuslyone, my temples look really sunken in for sure, and to be honest ive noticed this since ive been about 12. Also my eyes go from blue to green, to shades in between. Somtimes they go to a extreemly vivid aquamarine, people have seen this and especially my family. My mom tells me that we have "special" genetics that we took from viking times, and my grandmother has the same eyes. It carries over from our viking ansestors, and now im the one in our current geneation that has them.

One sure way to 'know' if you have been or are being contacted shows in your temple area.
Have you ever felt a kinship with any gray of the alien species?
Do you find it difficult to get anyone, especially potential girlfriends to comprehend where you are coming from?
BTW, nobody 'knows' where the real 'earthly' Nordics came from.Too much myth surrounds it...

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I dont feel a direct kinship with the gray's, but sort of like they are an adversary.
Oh, I have always have found it difficult to get anyone, accept others who have scandinavian leniage, and that had been odd. Looking back on our history, yes my people seem to come out of nowhere, and we have a history that is unlike no other. You have made me think some serious thoughts siriuslyone, I thank you!!

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
How do you have such insight?

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
this thread is above weird

Im not sure i even understand it yet.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Insight as in too many trips with the lysergic fun papers.

This post started in a fog and remained there until it was moved off-topic in order to discuss a persons facial features and body functions. What have they in all seriousness have to do with the topic starters belief that "nordics" and "greys" are based in a U.S. Air Force complex? The author failed to provide links or any other documentation. I vote a big thumbs down on this thread as it wins a "Spread Ignorance".

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Thank you for being so candid..I found out from him that love-making is near impossible, as the liquid overcomes anything they do..

lucidvisions,
Do you have trouble love making?
Just curious. Not being a smartee, just wondering.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
krt1967, I seem to be able to outlast my counterparts. People, this is a serious thread, others that are not able to follow, well read on and learn somthing!!

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
"Deep inside Cheyenne Mountain, they have their own floors of the facility (...)", so the the Gov't. is lodging them in five-star luxury in one of the best-known underground bases, yet they are not working for the Gov't., since "we showed ourselves in 1952 and what kind of greeting did we get?", which is an obvious allusion to the supposed meeting with Eisenhower in which these "good" ETs offered their help to mankind on condition that all nuclear weapons were destroyed.

This offer was rejected, then the "bad" ETs are supposed to have shown up and a technology-transfer agreement was signed. In other words, the Gov't. is working with the bad guys yet it has the good guys living high off the hog under Cheyenne Mountain, but has refused to work with them. There's no way to get around these contradictions.

Moreover, "they have their own floors of the facility just to monitor and see who/what/how close any of us are to the truth of the overseer grays being amongst us". This is incomprehensible. The Grays I know about, from having read the messages of the Pleiadians and the Cassiopaeans, are little robotic androids, described as "cybergenetic probes", built by the evil Lizards, who are the overseers of this, their own "animal farm", planet Earth. So the good guys, having been rejected by the U.S. Gov't., are watching all from a gov't. underground base, to see who is and isn't aware of what the bad guys and their robotic probes working in cahoots with the Gov't. are up to?

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Cheyenne Mountain in Colorado Springs is the main correlation center of the Integrated Tactical Warning and Attack Assessment system.

and its the command, control, communication and intelligence center for coordinating and controlling North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) and United States Space Command (USSPACECOM) missions. Inside there are operations centers which are equipped with processors, displays, and communications link the centers to forward sensors and to the NCC.

There are no aliens there. Not everything is a conspiracy!!! I think they do something with deep space. If you want aliens go to groomlake. The facility is also the set of the hit TV show Stargate SG-1

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Well, I for one was following seriouslys, and was pretty much understanding everything that he said.....

I just wish sometimes that people would just Listen and Learn, instead of jumping in with Debates about what 'They' think they know, and what
'They' know is 'Right' .....so the Other person MUST be wrong.....

And then that just wreaks everything, and the Other person goes off and dis-continues with their story.....

Until the Next person comes along with an Interesting story, and People start jumping in with Debates about what 'They' think they know, and what 'They' know is 'Right' ......so the Other........

You see......How are we ever going to Learn 'Anything' if we dont just Listen and Give these people the benefit of the doubt....

From my Understanding, there doesn't seem to be a Hell of a lot of People that 'Actually' KNOW what the blazes is going on, and whenever someone seems to come close to 'explaining' things......Everyone just 'Jumps' on them......

Well, enough said, I guess.......

And Seriouslys, I DO hope you continue

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
What this is referring to, either it re-sounds with your soul or it does not.
All the flaming in creation will not/ does not/ take away from the message.
As Black Oak Arkansas says 'if an angel came to see you, would you make them feel at home?'

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This world is actually governed by giant onions that are invisable, they have a thier own universe and planet inside a molecule of a single grain of sand in the Sahara Desert.

They just resize when changing from universes, they are about 30 feet tall, and I know there here because one talked to me, it sounded like gibberish but it was just their language.

Also, I know their here because sometimes you see things that fall over, but their is no wind, they just fall. Yeah, that's from a giant onion just going on it's patrol, they are clumsly in this world.

Just listen, don't think, just learn.
It will agree with your soul.

- With the above I have probally broken some rules, not sure if I have or not, but I'm just getting a message across I'm sure many have said before.

- EDIT - Sorry, should put in that this is NOT TRUE!!!!!

[edit on 22-5-2005 by Ksnazdnzon]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient
Even after all of these comments, I still can't get a grasp on what you are trying to say, or what the purpose of this thread is.

Every time you try to explain something, I get more confused...

I'm with you on this bro, I have no clue what he is trying to tell us.

Just nod, he might be a crazy. j/k

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
As Black Oak Arkansas says 'if an angel came to see you, would you make them feel at home?'

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pompano

Originally posted by siriuslyone

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
>>"Deep inside Cheyenne Mountain, they have their own floors of the facility (...)", so the the Gov't. is lodging them in five-star luxury in one of the best-known underground bases, yet they are not working for the Gov't., since "we showed ourselves in 1952 and what kind of greeting did we get?", which is an obvious allusion to the supposed meeting with Eisenhower in which these "good" ETs offered their help to mankind on condition that all nuclear weapons were destroyed

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ksnazdnzon
This world is actually governed by giant onions that are invisable, they have a thier own universe and planet inside a molecule of a single grain of sand in the Sahara Desert.

They just resize when changing from universes, they are about 30 feet tall, and I know there here because one talked to me, it sounded like gibberish but it was just their language.

Also, I know their here because sometimes you see things that fall over, but their is no wind, they just fall. Yeah, that's from a giant onion just going on it's patrol, they are clumsly in this world.

Just listen, don't think, just learn.
It will agree with your soul.

- With the above I have probally broken some rules, not sure if I have or not, but I'm just getting a message across I'm sure many have said before.

- EDIT - Sorry, should put in that this is NOT TRUE!!!!!

[edit on 22-5-2005 by Ksnazdnzon]

WOW ........Ksnazs

You should have taken that into the ShortStories Section.......Very......Very....Impressed.....

......It seems like you have quite a skill there

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join