It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Here

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Great, another nutcase comin on here tossing around factless claims of "the aliens are here, and if you meet one, ohhhhhh yooouuuu'llllll know!"

Big deal.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   

My friend, the Universe is watching you and if you have not had contact, it will happen soon.

Hi Sirruslyone, hope all is well, just a quick question if you don't mind.
Is there a time frame / window in which this contact may happen.?
I believe the perception of time, is perhaps the tricky part.
But perhaps in a round-a-bout earth year way.
It is purely my curiosity getting the better of me, perhaps I don't need to know just yet!!!
But I don't think it harmed anyone asking.

peace.

[edit on 14-6-2005 by one_small_step]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   
What the...?

I don't understand anything of what he's saying.
An ET came to his work, was pretty, and she stopped traffic where ever she went?
Huh?

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
All of you who are not getting any further feedback, please know I have you on ignore..Bless you in your judgments.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
i don't have cable and god doesn't love me

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by w1kdtr1p
Siriuslyone,

I checked that photo, now correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you say that the Tall Nordic Female had hair down to her butt. It doesn't look so from that photograph.

BTW, great postings and good luck finding a picture of the male Nordic, too!

Her hair at this time was curled and streaked, as she got tired of people touching her hair..at the place she was helping out.She did not like to be touched.
It is/was waist-length..she took 10 glycerin capsules per day.She says they need it to maintain?
Me, I could never digest 10 capsules of anything.
I found a small pic of him, but will think long and hard before posting here.
I have no reason to lie nor to make up fantasies..
My karma is much too important to me.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
At this time, I am looking all over my house for a different picture of her with the blonde hair as she tried all different types of disquise.
Not knowing I would ever out them, I hid the pics from myself..
Also someone ask for my experiences, so I am bumping this back up..

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
An ET came to his work, was pretty, and she stopped traffic where ever she went?

There's a bar-maid I know who does the same. She's not an alian...or if they do the anatomy between Lady Alians and Lady Humans are exactly the same.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
Why would they bother to see who is onto their game? They're that curious as to what our largely ignorant populace thinks of them? Do we win a prize if we figure it out?

This thread doesn't seem to have much stated purpose, so I am left a bit perplexed.

Welcome to another one of Sirius's usual unsubstantiated, unsourced, and usual rubbishimal posts.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   

There's a bar-maid I know who does the same. She's not an alian...or if they do the anatomy between Lady Alians and Lady Humans are exactly the same.

Why don't you ask her? If she is one, she will tell you.
What is the MOST intriuging, her eyes?

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I'm just curious.. do you sit around and get bored and just think up a fictional story so you can argue on why it SHOULD be true instead of why it IS true? Every single one of your stories is backed up by NOTHING.. and all throughout your posts you make claims you have PROOF but NEVER supply anything.

You've been supplying us with garbage like this ever since you joined. One fictional unsupported story after another. And whenever one fictional story is either bombarded with "This is junk" you get defensive, and claim you put everyone on ignore, and then in 2 days you start another fictional story.

I'll be the first one to say right now, that I'm asking the mods to review your post history because you have slated us with one fictional story after another and have done nothing but degrade this forum in the process.

Good day.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuietSoul

Originally posted by Frith
Why would they bother to see who is onto their game? They're that curious as to what our largely ignorant populace thinks of them? Do we win a prize if we figure it out?

This thread doesn't seem to have much stated purpose, so I am left a bit perplexed.

Welcome to another one of Sirius's usual unsubstantiated, unsourced, and usual rubbishimal posts.

Well, thank you for your ABSOLUTE endorsement, as the more I get flamed the more I know 'some' fear'..Be happy on ignore, quite.
May you get the gift of discernment in your lifetime.
Ignore works on your end too..TUNE ME OUT!!! ROFL

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

Why don't you ask her? If she is one, she will tell you.
What is the MOST intriuging, her eyes?

The best part of her - well, if I say it, I'll get another warn. So I best keep stum.

To be fair mate, you might be telling the truth about the issue. But your words do not help to validate an arguement, it's a shame but they do not. It's made worse still by things such as Serpo and so on and so fourth.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   

To be fair mate, you might be telling the truth about the issue. But your words do not help to validate an arguement, it's a shame but they do not. It's made worse still by things such as Serpo and so on and so fourth.

One thing is for sure..I obey the laws of the karmic Universe, as everyone has to answer on the otherside for all hurt they have done and every lie they have told..I have NO reason to post a lie about something that at the time did not seem unusual to me..I had no idea that a REAL experience of almost 15 years ago would be doubted so much..I am content in my soul.
It was an experience that taught me there is more that humanity has around them things they will never know nor see.
I respect your views..Mine had really small chest but awesome eyes.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Are you seriously claiming 'that' is a picture of an alien?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Do you have any evidence to back up this claim? Or is this another self-loving thread by a long-standing member of ATS who is in need of some attention?

Dont mean to sound harsh, but I'm here to deny ignorance.

Placing people on ignore doesnt strengthen your argument, it just shows up the weaknesses.

[edit on 22-5-2006 by kolo_heights]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucidvisions
I am Nordic, I am a Norweigan...I am a real Nordic!! Am i an alien? I often feel very diffrent than most people, But an alien..??

Hmm,
I have blonde hair, blue eyes, I sweat on 0 C (32F)... some nortic blood apparantly, and I am an alien. But LEGAL alien (as it said on my green card :p)

I'm interested to see nordic female aliens.

[edit on 5/22/06 by vietifulJoe]

[edit on 5/22/06 by vietifulJoe]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Since I had lived on AFB's like North Bay Ontario I will tell you never have I seen a flying disc etc. or the ET's to match. If someone told you they were an alien and that deep inside mountains there were aliens you wer lied to for sure.

No offense intended but every time I hear someone claim Aliens at bases like these I laugh and not because I know better but because people who beleive this and spread this around really take away from their own credability. I mean seriously gimme a break and stop wasting bandidth with outlandish stories which you absolutly have no proof for.

If you expect people to beleive then perhaps you should'nt make up stories and claim them as fact.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
Since I had lived on AFB's like North Bay Ontario I will tell you never have I seen a flying disc etc. or the ET's to match. If someone told you they were an alien and that deep inside mountains there were aliens you wer lied to for sure.

No offense intended but every time I hear someone claim Aliens at bases like these I laugh and not because I know better but because people who beleive this and spread this around really take away from their own credability. I mean seriously gimme a break and stop wasting bandidth with outlandish stories which you absolutly have no proof for.

If you expect people to beleive then perhaps you should'nt make up stories and claim them as fact.

I agree, anyone can claim they have seen, talked with aliens. Does that mean we should believe them? Show us proof and I,ll be satisfied, till then keep your eyes open.

-Jimmy-

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Read most of this, people weren't giving the third degree enough, ahem, my questions:

a. Do these Nordics have spaceships?
b. Time machines/know future events you could share, messenger?
c. Are from where? Will they take earthlings away to their planet(s) should one so desire?
d. are there numerous planets, moons, suns?

Thanks for your time in advance when and if you read this, kinda old thread from about a year ago.

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join