It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Here

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

Originally posted by pompano

What this is referring to, either it re-sounds with your soul or it does not.
All the flaming in creation will not/ does not/ take away from the message.
As Black Oak Arkansas says 'if an angel came to see you, would you make them feel at home?'

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   

>>So what did these people say or do other than stop traffic with their appearance that made you know theye were extraterrestrials? Did they say "We're Nordic ETs."? I see lots of odd people, due to my father working for a mental health facility and through occasional everyday travels and I can certainly tell they aren't ETs. Or if they were ETs, they did nothing that would lead anybody on to their actual origins. Any information you can provide as to what these alleged ETs said and did in your presence would be welcomed.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucidvisions
I dont feel a direct kinship with the gray's, but sort of like they are an adversary.
Oh, I have always have found it difficult to get anyone, accept others who have scandinavian leniage, and that had been odd. Looking back on our history, yes my people seem to come out of nowhere, and we have a history that is unlike no other. You have made me think some serious thoughts siriuslyone, I thank you!!

Lucidvisions perhaps I can offer some other thoughts on your sweating.

You say that you have scandinavian lineage, that would mean your people came from very little sunlight, light skin.

To me it makes perfect sense that you would sweat more you see it is called human variation. Your people adapted to that type of environment for thousands of years. Your bodies adapted to the low sunlight cold temperatures.

So taken out of that environment yes even at 60 degrees it is resonable to say that many people from scandinavian decent would probably sweat more. Just like someone from African decent who adapted to the hot saharra enviroment for millions of years would not sweat as much.

By the way my eyes do the same thing.
Hope that helps.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Im sorry for you but I hope you got something out of it. Iv'e seen some videos on real victoms, one devoted is life to helping them affter he was one for about 24 years, every 5 years or so they would come back. But did they do any very fast shaking of your head or any drilling fealing, any shaking? Were they bid like the Ananoki?: Who in legend were suposed to have helped the Aztecs build there sivilization because they felt bad for them. But there are many differant types af Alian, such as the Uni, weather good or bad. But in this immensly VAST space dont you think that there very well could be some kind of intelligent being, the Annunaki allso were mating with the woman here on Earth and so god kicked them off, and in effect many of the people became very large or Giants.
The MJ12 docs allso go into great detail about the visuals of the Alians, I have them all printed out.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Ok I have another question. The nordics that are born here...are they just nordics? or half human? And Do you know if they grow at a faster rate than humans? What they eat? Is anything bad for them? I mean like do they get sick and need meds, ect? Have any of them ever required surgery? If so can you tell me if their bodies are anything like ours on the inside?
Oh and I was being very serious with my question before. Just want to know more about these nordics.
I know there are aliens here. And I do very much believe in them.
Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Pompano,

What is your logic behind your thoughts dealing with intercourse?For one would you ask your mom the sexual questions dealing with these star people?C mon man Have respect.Siriuslyone is a reliable source in my opinion and probaly many others.I took it offensive when you posted that too. And now you probaly feel justified for reposting like you were sincere."This my friend isn't honorable this is detrimental to posts that we find serious."And in a way mocking a post which I felt you did and I use the word felt for a reason.Mods where are you this is no different than sexual harrassment.Do you get your jollies off on this fascination my friend."Why don't you show your mom the worthy contribution you made to ATS".I think it would probaly be in your benefit to post in slug fest.........By the way welcome to Ats............

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Are my questions ok? I mean no disrespect at all in any way. Just curious.
I agree with what you have said .I am here to learn

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
If you wanna post by all means but think, that is someones mother or sister."I can gurantee she would never come at you like that."I would love sometimes to post some whacked out stuff but I refrain do to the fact I respect our ATS family.And I respect myself enough to know better.I know you are sincere now so just be you without the mixed replies.All of us like a new perspective just be tactful.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I agree. pompano's questions were very disrespectfull. Mine, if they have been at all disrespectfull in any way I am very sorry.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
New member here-just had to jump into the frey-I am Norwegian/American(lived in Norway twice) my mother is from Norway-I have had AWAKE encounter(s) with Reptoids, Greys, MIB(as well as astral) and various other entities but have yet to meet THOSE types of NORDICS-even though I live in MA ever since I was a small child I sweat profusely if the temperature or humidity rises over 50 degrees. I'm really enthusiastic about finding this site as I have a lot to contribute but more importantly desparate to find others like myself who have had first-hand AWAKE encounters with above-described entities...

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
If you wanna post by all means but think, that is someones mother or sister."I can gurantee she would never come at you like that."I would love sometimes to post some whacked out stuff but I refrain do to the fact I respect our ATS family.And I respect myself enough to know better.I know you are sincere now so just be you without the mixed replies.All of us like a new perspective just be tactful.

What is so wrong about wanting to know how the nodics reproduce. Are you one of those people who get offended very easily?

I would really like siriously to answer all of my questions at the top of this page.

I find the guy or gal to less than credible. She starts out her thread with a typical attention grabbing phrase "They are here" easily that peaks the interest of many. Then she throws some vauge paragraph out there knowing people will start asking many questions. Yet what she says has no ryhme or reason. Poeple like me are here in these forums to balance the people like you out. I don't mean this in a negative way but some folks will believe everything they hear, others don't and it creates a balance that is good for the whole.

[edit on 23-5-2005 by pompano]

[edit on 23-5-2005 by pompano]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
pompano,

Do you really think she is going to post after your comments on that reproduction process.No one is a skeptic if they have made there mind up.And I didn't mean any offense to it but thats how it came across and thats how she took it.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I have reported pompano and it is on ignore!

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by krt1967
Ok I have another question. The nordics that are born here...are they just nordics? or half human? And Do you know if they grow at a faster rate than humans? What they eat? Is anything bad for them? I mean like do they get sick and need meds, ect? Have any of them ever required surgery? If so can you tell me if their bodies are anything like ours on the inside?
Oh and I was being very serious with my question before. Just want to know more about these nordics.
I know there are aliens here. And I do very much believe in them.
Thanks in advance.

The ones I was in contact with said they will reproduce after the chronolical age of 30-35.They never mix with others, so their children will be like them.
She told me that one of her main jobs was in a nursing capacity, and that they could do phenomenal healings of the grays..and that they are gray caretakers.
They do not get ill, and sweets are the one thing they avoid, as sugar is toxic to them.
Their bodies are like ours, but their feet have to be protected by any means necessary.They are very strong physically, but the feet are their achilles heel.They really have no fears as they have quards who are close by to them at all times---in case of danger...
They do grow at a faster rate than we do, as their genetic makeup is 'alien'

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myhoran
New member here-just had to jump into the frey-I am Norwegian/American(lived in Norway twice) my mother is from Norway-I have had AWAKE encounter(s) with Reptoids, Greys, MIB(as well as astral) and various other entities but have yet to meet THOSE types of NORDICS-even though I live in MA ever since I was a small child I sweat profusely if the temperature or humidity rises over 50 degrees. I'm really enthusiastic about finding this site as I have a lot to contribute but more importantly desparate to find others like myself who have had first-hand AWAKE encounters with above-described entities...

I do not believe in reptilians, nor do the REAL grays and Nordics.
The reason they will appear to someone is only if they have been working for the grays as a human, and their faith is making them want to quit the work!
IOW, I was really getting bummed out feeling I was giving, giving to the grays and nothing in return, so that is why they came to me, to let me know NOT to stop, and it worked..I will never doubt again.
Please tell us more, the sweating has been 'alien' to my thinking as I am very cold-natured.

[edit on 23-5-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua

Originally posted by Ksnazdnzon
This world is actually governed by giant onions that are invisable, they have a thier own universe and planet inside a molecule of a single grain of sand in the Sahara Desert.

They just resize when changing from universes, they are about 30 feet tall, and I know there here because one talked to me, it sounded like gibberish but it was just their language.

Also, I know their here because sometimes you see things that fall over, but their is no wind, they just fall. Yeah, that's from a giant onion just going on it's patrol, they are clumsly in this world.

Just listen, don't think, just learn.
It will agree with your soul.

- With the above I have probally broken some rules, not sure if I have or not, but I'm just getting a message across I'm sure many have said before.

- EDIT - Sorry, should put in that this is NOT TRUE!!!!!

[edit on 22-5-2005 by Ksnazdnzon]

WOW ........Ksnazs

You should have taken that into the ShortStories Section.......Very......Very....Impressed.....

......It seems like you have quite a skill there

You do realize it was supposed to sound stupid.. right?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Well siriuslyone, you have a way with your words.
If I come across one, I will let you know.
For the record, if they are reading this then, I welcome a meeting!

Lets see shall we.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua

This world is actually governed by giant onions that are invisable, they have a thier own universe and planet inside a molecule of a single grain of sand in the Sahara Desert.

They just resize when changing from universes, they are about 30 feet tall, and I know there here because one talked to me, it sounded like gibberish but it was just their language.

Also, I know their here because sometimes you see things that fall over, but their is no wind, they just fall. Yeah, that's from a giant onion just going on it's patrol, they are clumsly in this world.

Just listen, don't think, just learn.
It will agree with your soul.

- With the above I have probally broken some rules, not sure if I have or not, but I'm just getting a message across I'm sure many have said before.

- EDIT - Sorry, should put in that this is NOT TRUE!!!!!

[edit on 22-5-2005 by Ksnazdnzon]

WOW ........Ksnazs

You should have taken that into the ShortStories Section.......Very......Very....Impressed.....

......It seems like you have quite a skill there

You do realize it was supposed to sound stupid.. right?

Please realise that I do realise that it was suppose to sound stupid.....right???

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
While doing some deep thinking, I decided that dissenters will not allow me to keep the truth from getting out.
Being old enough to be most of your Mother's, I sometimes forget how shallow 'some' young folks are.
Let us continue to share as this was a very informative, positive experience, not to mention I was learning a lot from all of you..
Send your questions, or feedback, either way you feel comfortable doing it.
BTW, I had some small pictures of them, but I have torn my house inside out and have decided they chose not to be outed...as it might put them in more danger from the masses..
PS' My ex-husband was a non-believer and it created lots of dilemma, until he met them!!!

[edit on 24-5-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Never let anyone stop you.

There are many here that enjoy and learn, hearing from you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join