It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is The Mysterious Piano Man?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I would not expect that this individual is autistic, because usually autistic-savants, while able to perform complex musical pieces, usually lack the nuance of performance that marks a true virtuoso.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
He was traumatized by some government, his memory erased, and dropped off. Mission accomplished. The only part functioning in his brain is the frontal lobe which houses "music" memory.

(I got this via psychic ability i sometimes have)

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
No no no, you got it all wrong. He's obviously been traumatised by an over-zealous alien using an inappropriately gauged anal probe. He's too embarassed to speak (who can blame him?). I got this from my ability to get drunk sometimes

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
He was traumatized by some government, his memory erased, and dropped off. Mission accomplished. The only part functioning in his brain is the frontal lobe which houses "music" memory.

That's an interesting theory, or revelation, I guess, but it is more likely that the only part of his brain that is not functioning would be his speech centers. He breathes and maintains blood pressure and body temperature, etc., so his medulla is operating and his cerebellum is functioning or he would not be able to perform a task as complex as playing a piano or walking, for that matter. Actually, brain trauma and other organic causes of his condition should be easily ruled out by MRI, leaving psychogenic causes.

That would be my guess.

www.athealth.com...

[edit on 05/5/16 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I just finished reading an old article(less than 5 years old) where it talked about trying to plant "normal" people/doctors/nurses into the pysch wards of mental hospitals. It seems that the patients of the pysch wards would knock off that these new patients were there to watch them and that there was nothing wrong with them, even though the doctors and nurses on call were fooled into thinking they were "abnormal".

So on something like this, the best way is to watch the other patients in his ward, if they shy away from him then they believe his is put there to report on them. If the befriend him and include him in activities, then they believe something is wrong with him.

Weird in the way of how does a crazy person still recognize crazy and not-crazy?

This would be a hell of a movie, if it already hadn't been done. So to heck with this unoriginal guy. Even if it is real, SEEN IT, GOT AN OSCAR FOR IT...

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I was just gonna say this kinda reminds me of 'The Bourne Identity' the person in question is more screwed up than Bourne was though.

For those of you who don't know what The Bourne Identity was then you should rent it sometime
. Basically it's about a US Black-OPS member who was to assassinate a 'nuisance' figure on his boat out at sea. However the mission goes wrong, the operative chickens out and gets shot and left to the mercy of the sea and has a bad case of amnesia for his troubles. Good movie.

This certainly is wierd though. What's up with the removal of the tags inside his clothes?

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Elvis- no hang on "Libarachi"

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ultron10

This certainly is wierd though. What's up with the removal of the tags inside his clothes?

cant be traced? sometimes the tags can tell a tale. Manufacturer, lot #, Country, etc.... By the way the movie sounds good but i never saw it.
I hope we can someday find out more about this man. I have a feeling we may never know, though.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
He might be from a cruise ship. I mean, cruise ships have employees from all over the world. He could have went mad from being on the seas for a long period of time (I know they dock, but still) and tried to "escape." You kinda sign your life away on those boats. I wonder if anyone has checked with any of the cruise liners for any missing pianists ( haha
sorry). He might of jumped ship, they assumed him dead, and he somehow survived, barely.

Or maybe he was playing a private boat party, and the boat went down.

I guessing he was performing on the water because of his attire.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
They now think he's a street magician from France

news.bbc.co.uk...

Wierd thing is all the labels were removed from his clothing. Think it likely he fell / was thrown from a ship but why the label removal?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I get such a bad feeling when I look at this guy. There is something bad, almost evil about him. I do not know this person but yet every fiber of who I am says I am blessed because I don't.

These types of cases usually intrigue (sp) me but In this case I have avoided any and all news and tv articles pertaining to him. Its almost as if I don't want any part of making this man "known" world wide, I know you can call me a crazy loon now....LOL.

Okay I have said my peace now I will move on...fire at will.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Trash my theory. They now say he was found on the street in a rain-soaked suit.

You're right. Something doesn't feel right with this guy. Usually, I would feel compassion for someone in a situation like this, but for some reason, I don't when I read this story. Strange.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Yeah, I don't find myself feeling much sympathy for this guy either. Which is weird because the whole situation suggests I should. The whole story just sounds a little too "made for a bad TV movie".

BTW has anyone mentioned the Swedish flag he drew before the pianos? I can't find any mention of it in the news articles though I heard it on the BBC World Service last night.

-koji K.

[edit on 18-5-2005 by koji_K]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Has it been noted if it was raining the day he was found? Or if he was near any bodies of water, or any place that he could have gotten soaking wet? This strikes me as more of an oddity than the removal of the clothing tags.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by koji_K
BTW has anyone mentioned the Swedish flag he drew before the pianos? I can't find any mention of it in the news articles though I heard it on the BBC World Service last night.

The TimesOnline article in the initial post mention the swedish flag too...

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I am very intrigued too. The middle east got the scoop on Newsweek in hours but this mans picture has circulated the globe and no body knows who he is???

I still like my theory/vision

I hope i dont get a swelled head if my theory comes close to being true.
I'd settle for 10,000 additional points from ATS.

[edit on 18-5-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
[edit on 18-5-2005 by CTID56092]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by koji_K

Hi ive heard on the Swedish radio yesturday that there was never a swedish flag, but he draw a flag with a cross in graphite (thats the right name of the pencil i hope) so it could be any of many flags... sweden, denmark, finland, england.. thats the crossflags i know about.. but im not the best with flags so there could be more.

Even thought he looks slightly finlandish, my gut feeling says he did draw an English flag. but we will probably know sooner or later (:

[edit on 19-5-2005 by SilverSurfer]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   
did he have any tattoos on him or any other markings ..

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Maybe he can speak english, even several languages maybe, and this is a fantastic and simple way to live for him: He gets to play piano all day and gets food and board. He's probably a refugee and has found a way to bypass the usual government burocracy...?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join