It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens have already invaded.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i cant wait to see what the cud-chewing cyborg cows are gonna be like. they're gonna look hilarious especially with their electronic sounding 'moo's'

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This forum has gone downhill far beyond recognition.

Whether we, as a whole, are stupider, whether a flood of stupid people have taken an interest in the subject, or whether there's some attempt by someone at disinformation here, it doesn't matter.

The end result is that stupid threads are made, stupid posts fill them, and moderators do not always stop them before they get out of hand.

Let us remember what Ben Rich, the former head of Lockheed Aircraft, said months before he died:

We already have the technology to move among the stars. What a shame it is that such breakthroughs are being hidden from humanity.

He told this to Jan C. Harzan, the MUFON California state section director.

I noticed this on the first page, and I'd like some citations. Real sources please, not some geocities site that links to a freepages site that links to the mother of all BS, Rense.

I'm talking a well kept Wiki, a .gov site, an official business site, something that isn't run by nutjob crackpots.

Yes, I said nutjob crackpots. You need to get some sense into you and examine this lot of insanity for reality. I'm interested in this topic, but if it's filled with uncited and unsubstantiated claims that are absolutely insane, it's just going to lose everyone on the subject.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Viendin]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
After reading all this stuff I have one question... Do Zetans=Greys?

I'm not even going to bother questioning all the other hogwash I've wasted the past 15 minutes of my life reading. By the way, that's 15 minutes of my life that I'll never be able to get back. I hope all of you people that are making up stories or are posting your drug-induced alien tales will realize this and reward me somehow. I want my 15 minutes back!

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Why do aliens have to be bad? I think people see to many films and read to many books about sliens coming to earch and blowing us all up. Why can't they be good and come down and help us? Why does it have to be negative all the time?

[edit on 19/7/05 by Towards Omega]

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
i think why people believe in the negative aliens is because we would be the inferior race so why would they help us i mean and inferior race to ours like the animals that also inhabit this planet are treated bad aswell so it would be the same

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViendinYes, I said nutjob crackpots. You need to get some sense into you and examine this lot of insanity for reality. I'm interested in this topic, but if it's filled with uncited and unsubstantiated claims that are absolutely insane, it's just going to lose everyone on the subject.

I could not agree with this statement more, and I'm a n00b. It would be a real shame if people missed out on some hard evidence of any of the theories stated here, or in other threads, because they were too busy being distracted by some old crock.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I strongly believe that the REAL 'war to end all wars' will happen in our very near future, that the planet will be inhospitable for a period of time, and then reseeded with a hybrid race, which are mostly human but with man's most negative psychological elements filtered out (ie greed, jealousy, hate, territorial and homicidal tendencies, etc.).

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Ups.

[edit on 30-10-2005 by anorwegianguy1972]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I personaly believe they've been interacting with us for as long as we've been around, just look at are ancient past, all the storys talk of alien visitors and ufo's.

Originally posted by VaporTrail
does Bruce Lee want to fight these "greys"? no, he wants to hug them 7 times in one second.
[edit on 5/16/2005 by VaporTrail]

that's the craziest thing i've ever heard

[edit on 30-10-2005 by iamian]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viendin

Let us remember what Ben Rich, the former head of Lockheed Aircraft, said months before he died:

We already have the technology to move among the stars. What a shame it is that such breakthroughs are being hidden from humanity.

He told this to Jan C. Harzan, the MUFON California state section director.

I noticed this on the first page, and I'd like some citations. Real sources please, not some geocities site that links to a freepages site that links to the mother of all BS, Rense.

I'm talking a well kept Wiki, a .gov site, an official business site, something that isn't run by nutjob crackpots.

MUFON is the largest citizen organization for documenting UFOs in the United States
They are as credible as they come. Lockheed Aircraft is well-known as a major contractor for the US Air Force. The quote came from a book called Flying Saucers 101 and it is published by UFO Magazine. If you doubt the source, contact MUFON directly in California, UFO Magazine, and/or the family of Ben Rich.

If you expect a government agency to supply insights about UFOs and aliens, you are deluding yourself or perhaps are among those who wish to spread disinformation. In which case, I am happy to have exposed you.

If you expect to be misinformed and misled by the government on the subject, then you are looking at the situation clearly.

You WILL NOT find accurate information about UFOs and aliens from ANY government Internet site. Their purpose is to downplay and distort the information, not enlighten the general public. They are run by the, as you say, "nutjob crackpots."

Only private, nongovernmental sites provide valid information on the subject, as any veteran Ufologist will tell you.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
After reading all this stuff I have one question... Do Zetans=Greys?

In a word...YES.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Here it is and it is happening world wide, while people worry about oil prices and Big Brother the world is loosing a battle. Every year for several decades the government of several countries has been engaged in a global conspiracy. The plan was first put into affect right after Roswell. To lay this out and get some attention to it I will make this as brief but yet as thrall as I can.
The flu vaccine which has been given to hundreds of thousands of people is in fact is altering human genetics to change us into a race which will be farmed like beef cows. The government pushes this shot on people with the scare tactics, which are getting more, advanced every year. Threats of pandemic Flue which could wipe out much of the population drive people by the hundreds of thousands to sent to get the (FLU SHOT) People who get the shot are more inclined to like hot weather and in fact cannot tolerate cold very well (global warming IE, Tara Forming). On another level steroids make our male children fat and lazy non-combatants and the young female children are fertile at around ten years old with large breasts and fully formed ovaries better breeders at an early age. This genetic takeover has been going unchecked for years right under our nose. It is in part a government conspiracy, which was set up after the Roswell crash. The group that set it up was set on global dominance which they new was to come one way or the other. The easy way was to do it through genetic manipulation and take a few decades to do it with out ever firing a shot. The other way was an Alien invasion, which would take vast resources even for a technologically advanced race of beings. So here we sit on the brink of global takeover and no one has become aware of this due to the scare tactics, which make people, focus on the threat of a KILLER FLU that could destroy mankind. The whole thing is very embedded in everything we eat and drink and our own government has covered this up with such fine details that no one will believe this when they hear it not even allot of people here on this message board. (STOP SMOKING) is another link in the whole thing yes smoking is bad for you but it is even more so for the alien who wants his meat to be toxin free and it just happens that nicotine is very toxic to them. If you are a smoker you will be eaten anyway but by the worker class alien’s the high ranking elite will be eating young children that have genetically altered parents and they will have a long record of this like a live stock breed set up by our own government and the people who help this plan to take affect get a place at the table with the aliens. Think this is crap look real hard at what I have said it is real and you’re for lunch.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jake Moray
The flu vaccine which has been given to hundreds of thousands of people is in fact is altering human genetics to change us into a race which will be farmed like beef cows.... Think this is crap look real hard at what I have said it is real and you’re for lunch.

I hate when that happens.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Jake ur post makes perfect sence.

I believe in ur theory 100%.

I find it irronic...ive never had the flue shot
ive never had the flue.

This goes with my whole family...I think im saved from abductions alot quiker then ppl who do i guess.

If you are a vegetarian then you will be getting more natural food and less goverment controled crap.

Im not a vegetarian but right now im highly considering it. even if it doesnt have to do with aliens...the food they give us is crap..and cant be good for us.

We were at one time the underdog in the world. We found a stick and made our way to be equal or better then the top. After that we quikly started to take over the planet. Now theres hardly any animals left. Tons of humans no animals.

We are now starting to realize we are the underdogs again.

Humans are now and always have been weaker then animals...Greys are weaker then us. Its because we rely on technology, they rely on technology 100x more. stuck in a space craft all day...boring. i imagine they have to do liypo suction or they found a way to kill control fat cells by what they eat.they are weak life forms.

gtg.

1)Another theory jst thought of..., Greys sent meteror into texas to kill off dinosaurs before they could become intelligent enough because they looked exactly like reptilians but bigger even.If the greys had thought about the consiquence of killing off the reptillians, they wouldnt have destroyed that one planet. So now if they are trying to kill us maby this time its in secret so not even reptillians know its going on. and the greys kill us the safe way.

Maby the reptillians are are alias....im going to have to think more on it.do some actual research cause i jst made up everything above as i typed.

BirDMan_x

2)jst reread what i said..Maby they had no choice to destroy the reptilians becauase dinosaurs werent smart enough to be able to destroy them sleves...We are an advanced race. We with a little mind persuasion can kill eachother and will ultimatly with the aliens help.........They know how to kill both types if worlds. They have studied us long enough time to kill us...They watched the dinosaurs for long enough until they decided to lay the bomb because they new they wouldnt find anyrthing new.

3)They then tried again with humans...They found what the needed in information from us and before we get to smart they are now going to kill us off in the secrecy way this time to keep safe.

Maby a competition...Reptilians original life form against grey original life form. humans are winning and have won. the greys won this one...maby on another planet the reptillians are winning...

who knows. ok im seriously gtg now.

[edit on 30-10-2005 by BirDMan_X]

[edit on 30-10-2005 by BirDMan_X]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
In regard to this subject some posters have asked for proof. First of all, what sort of links or references would provide such proof to sceptics? If governing agencies have been penetrated and influenced at the highest levels, then the only information available will be disinformation. At it's essence, this state of affairs is not properly understandable and definable by the mental faculty of cataloguing information and cross-referencing data to arrive at sets of conclusions. What scepticism demands is irrefutable proof - i.e. physical proof, material proof that is verifiable by a group of indifferent or unprejudiced observers.

Perhaps one analogy is a colour blind person demanding that a colour which their eyes are incapable of detecting, be proved as existing. Naturally the colour blind person will submit to the assertions of the full-spectrum endowed people as they are of the majority (which is said to be always right).

To be able to comprehend this invasion one must have developed a particular type of vision and insight. Jesus the Christ said: "If thine eye be single...." This affirms other esoteric sources of the third (single) eye whose physical parallel is the pineal gland. It has been discovered by scientific sources that fluoride compromises the function of this gland which is a doorway to extra-physical vision. This life/world/existence is not totally physical or material. Even Einstein declared that all is energy, and energy itself has many layers or forms of expression - the material level is simply the grossest.

We have been invaded by an extra-human entity - therefore it cannot be defined totally by means of human (anthropomorphic) interpretation. We have been invaded because we are vulnerable to such an invasion. Our weaknesses and shortfalls are their strengths. I would like to talk at length on this subject if anyone is interested. Two of what I would consider as being relevant references from an intuitive standpoint, are 'Penetration' by Ingo Swann and the 1988 film 'They Live'. We cannot survive this challenge or threat by remaining as we are - we must transform ourselves in order to break the hypnosis that we mistakenly perceive as a an awakened state.

I do not know if humanity is to be physical food for these entities, but certainly we feed them. To think of flesh as food is another human intellectual limitation. Our triune brains produce an extremely rare and subtle food source for them - psychic energy. As cattle graze upon grass and produce energy in their muscles which humans eat, so we in turn graze on the world and produce energy - an energy which is worth more than gold or any physical treasure to them. Our egos do not permit us to conceive of such a possibility. Athiests would declare: "We are the highest and there is no higher than us, not even a God." Theists would declare:"God gave man dominion over the creatures. ... and over the cattle, and over every thing that creepeth upon the earth." Yes, only we do the eating of lesser developed life-forms around here.

These are all conditioning memes which limit our vision. What is it actually that defines a sceptic? It is disbelief in the paranormal! But these entities exist within that realm. We can perceive them and have a chance to repel them by graduating in psychic ability. Their presence is the challenge to evolve to that level, if we don't meet it, we will continue to see each other as 'the enemy' while the real enemy remains concealed. We must understand our own minds intimately to understand what belongs within and what is alien to us.

*Do not under any conditions allow yourself or your loved ones to be vaccinated for the H1N1 'virus'.

LOve.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Towards Omega
Why do aliens have to be bad?
[edit on 19/7/05 by Towards Omega]

that is simple....because that is human nature!!!!

[edit on 14-9-2009 by GerhardSA]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
This whole thread just smacks of imaginative individuals that have grown up watching tv, going to movies, and reading sci-fi. Nothing more. The sad part is that it looks like some of you are serious, and honestly believe in your personal delusions, or have an overwhelming need to believe in some others personal delusions.

If you guys are serious about the truth, it would be in everybody's best interest to keep this type of stuff to an absolute minimum so people quit laughing at us. Once the laughter dies down, you can gently start re-introducing this stuff (if it is more than just some story concocted by overactive imaginations). But to spring something this deep on us all at once just makes the average Joe (whose support you will need to get to the truth) recoil in disgust.

I personally don't believe that there is anything widespread or sinister going on concerning aliens and government interaction. That type of nonsense is nothing more than internet fodder and imaginative storytelling. The government couldn't keep that a secret with all the people that would be necessary to run such a program.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Hantam before you come to ATS, it is advisable to provide some reliable source. This so called fact of your's, in an opinion of many others here is nothing more than a theory and possibility. Having said that, assumption's without any proof are nothing more than useless facts.

First of all, you stated that we have been invaded by aliens? Which, if you mean by the so called Greys than you have made a bold statement into saying that all the so called peaceful theories about Greys are blown out of proportion.

If you are referring to by Reptilians, than you could argue with an analogy of the hybrid reptilian Greys.

Look end of the day, without any proof you seem (no offence) some one who is blown out of his proportion after reading a novel depicting what you explained.

I am a total skeptic to your novice declarations, please be a bit more creative next time.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Humans are aliens too?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Viendin

Viendin
I couldn't agree more I have been reading some of this insanity just out of disbelief. Its kinda like a stupid horror movie that you know is going to end in a flop. I left ATS for a while in the hope something would improve but I fear not. Like you I would like to have an intelligent conversation on the subject - oh well one day.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join