It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens have already invaded.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Hello i shall make a breif introduction of myself,

My real name is Michael Tam, just a person trying to know the truth.

What i know so far is:

Aliens have already invaded us, they are just doing it siliently....in the backround. Because of the stupidity of the goverment to exchange their technology for god knows what, we are all going to eventually die.

The aliens arent that stupid to suddenly invade earth with millions of UFOs, NO! they are going to cross-breed our people (Hence cloning and abductees) and then eventually we will be outnumbered by Alien-Human hybrids and using mind control the aliens will turn these hybrids on against the human race.

The aliens have poisoned our goverment (Due to the goverments immense greed for more advanced technology to 'destroy the other guy') the goverment already made secret agencies and societies (Mj-12) and making the public feel uneasy thus creating mass protest and we will all eventually rage war with other nations.......WWIII people.

We are already dead........but we just dont know when it will start.

EDIT: removing siren, as opinion only.

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
How do you know this?
Is this just a feeling?

Are you currently researching the properties of self-assembly systems such as surfactants, block copolymers, and associative polymers?

Just curious..............

[edit on 15-5-2005 by anxietydisorder]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hantam
The aliens have poisoned our goverment (Due to the goverments immense greed for more advanced technology to 'destroy the other guy') the goverment already made secret agencies and societies (Mj-12) and making the public feel uneasy thus creating mass protest and we will all eventually rage war with other nations.......WWIII people.

We are already dead...

WWIII may or may not happen with or without Alien intervention.
If you don't like the current government then do what you can to get them
out of office. Uncover the "fixed" vote, the relentless mind control via the
media, follow the money.

If the Aliens (whoever that is) wanted to fry the planet then I'm sure they
would have a more direct way than waiting 100's of years for man to
self-destruct.

Man has always had a problem with violence. I believe it is rooted in survival.
Now that survival does not require violence what's a man to do? Evolve!, dammit!

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
yup the lacerta files and the dulce files state the same thing.The invasion has already taken place,it is in its final stages.
From lacerta files
What will happen when the war begins?

This is difficult to answer. It depends on the enemy race and on their tactics. "War" is not always that primitive thing you humans mean with the word, "War" can be fought on various levels. One possibility they have is the "destruction" of your social system by influence on political leaders, another is the use of advanced weapon systems which can cause earthquakes or vulcanic eruptions or other disasters (including weather disasters) which may seem natural to you. The special fields from copper-fusion I've mentioned earlier are able to have an influence on your global weather. I think they will not attack the planet directly before the human civilization is weak, because even you have possibilities to destroy their craft (but not many). Let me say, that we are not absolutely sure if there will be really such a "hot" war already in the next years. I don't want to talk further about this.

Some of my species are also in direct contact with human scientists and politicians from the surface, but this is top-secret—as you would call it—and nobody of your public knows anything about it (the matter of this meetings is generally the upcoming war with and between the alien species and our assistance in this war). But there is also another explanation, why we can walk among you and why you are not able to recognize us: mimicry.

and from the dulce files

"Humanity is not about to be invaded. Humanity is not in the middle of an invasion. Humanity has been invaded! The invasion has taken place, and is NEARLY in its final stages. Great invasions do not happen with thundering smoke and nuclear weaponry. That is the mark of an immature society. Great invasions happen in secrecy.

A question to the thread starter:are you from the military or govt?

[edit on 15-5-2005 by warthog911]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Hi Michael,

Welcome to the ATS forum. I am a Ufologist as well as a spiritual medium and I find a lot of truth behind what you are stating.

As far as WWIII is concerned, it has already started. Some go so far as to say that it began in the early 1990s. So I don't think that a staged global war is part of the Zetan empire's agenda.

To help back up what you stated...

Retired Sgt. Clifford Stone said in an interview that the Zetan-Greys have "twelve or fewer" underwater and underground bases.

Dr. David Jacobs, a well known abductee researcher, has found evidence that a long-term breeding program is indeed in the works.

It is important to remember that despite their genetic tampering, greater technology, and interstellar flight capability, the aliens are not our spiritual masters. They have no control over us after our souls leave the flesh, despite what some have stated to the contrary, and they have no telepathic ability whatsoever -- despite what various alien spirit mediums claim.

The war is not over. We have not yet lost to them.

[edit on 15-5-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This is one thing i really don't understand though. Why invade at all when we are destroying ourselves enough as it is? it must be because they get their kicks from watching us destroy ourselves. We are their "Days of our lives"

-Aza

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Thank you for the links Mr. Richards!

here are some interesting links aswell.

[url=http://www.alienshift.com/id61.html]

In the website on the top please click anything that fits your fancy.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
People over-estimate the gray quite often, they are feeble in every way, We already have super technology we have reverse engineered from alien technology, we have the technology to fight them if necesary, but I don't think they are out to harm us, the invasion is the invasion of our privacy and they do things to us that are illegal to our laws possibly intergalactic laws, they have been diciplined often for this [the grey] by the so called gallactic federation, they are at war with the grey for doing so, we have alot of allies, and we definitly aren't as weak as you might imagine.

Paul Richard is absolutely right, once we leave our body, there is nothing they can do to us, the soul can't be destroyed, it can explode in a sense when it's ready, spreading it self all over the planet to share higher knowledge, the core of the soul will start from scratch, reincarnating as a lower lifeform and gain life experience, i'm sure the soul can also become a teacher in a sense, a god if you like, everyone has the power to become a god, godhood is not unique to one being like conventional in religion, there are many gods simply because they evolved, your first step in godhood is understanding you can become a god.

Where am I getting all this? from my inner self, it's knowledge we've always knew.

That makes us very dangerous to these aliens.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azathoth
This is one thing i really don't understand though. Why invade at all when we are destroying ourselves enough as it is? it must be because they get their kicks from watching us destroy ourselves. We are their "Days of our lives"

-Aza

They are here, as they have been for many thousands of years, to use our resources. They do not wish to destroy us or this world but to harvest it, i.e., to subtly subjugate our people and continue to dominate this system.

Originally posted by Hantam
Thank you for the links Mr. Richards!

here are some interesting links aswell.

Hey, you're welcome.

Here is a better link for the site you mentioned: Alien Shift.com.

That's a wild pic of an alien in a jar (at the top of the page), regardless if it is real or not.

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
People over-estimate the gray quite often, they are feeble in every way, We already have super technology we have reverse engineered from alien technology, we have the technology to fight them if necesary, but I don't think they are out to harm us, the invasion is the invasion of our privacy and they do things to us that are illegal to our laws possibly intergalactic laws, they have been diciplined often for this [the grey] by the so called gallactic federation, they are at war with the grey for doing so, we have alot of allies, and we definitly aren't as weak as you might imagine.

I agree that the Greys are often overestimated. For one thing, they are generally physically weaker than we are. Which is why there are reports of Nordic security guards protecting the Greys against their Terran prisoners.

As do many if not most Ufologists, I highly doubt in the existence of the so-called "Galactic Federation," "consortium," or "Council." Those that promote these mythical organizations are alien spirit channelers and remote viewers who are being decieved by alien Group Entities. You hear more about these mythical organizations from the psychics and channelers than you do from the actual contactees

Unfortunately, the discarnate angelic elements promote false hierarchies. Same goes for alien angels with all this nonsense about galactic overlords and the like.

Paul Richard is absolutely right, once we leave our body, there is nothing they can do to us, the soul can't be destroyed, it can explode in a sense when it's ready, spreading it self all over the planet to share higher knowledge, the core of the soul will start from scratch, reincarnating as a lower lifeform and gain life experience, i'm sure the soul can also become a teacher in a sense, a god if you like, everyone has the power to become a god, godhood is not unique to one being like conventional in religion, there are many gods simply because they evolved, your first step in godhood is understanding you can become a god.

Where am I getting all this? from my inner self, it's knowledge we've always knew.

That makes us very dangerous to these aliens.

To back you up on this very important point that you make, I would like to mention that the Mormon faith has the belief that spiritual souls harbor the potential to evolve into having the ability to individually manifest their own idyllic planet. Other metaphysical philosophies also embrace the idea that it is possible to evolve into becoming a Co-Creator.

You hit the proverbial nail on the head in addressing the one weakness that the aliens have. The Zetan-Greys, Nordics, Insectians and Reptilians are not on a spiritual path of Service-To-Others, striving to live by The Golden Rule, and the daily Radiance of Love and Compassion. They therefore will always be spiritually and telekinetically primitive and weak when they leave their bodies and venture to the discarnate dimensions.

To borrow a well-known quote from popular science fiction:

The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of The Force.

The God Force is what The Original Creator used to manifest the Universe in the first place. With all their impressive technology, the Zetans cannot create matter or manifest teleportation. (If they could do the latter, I would have been "toast" years ago from my own close calls.) If they could create matter, they would not need to kidnap people and cattle for their genetic experiments and breeding programs
They could simply use The God Force to manifest what they want and need. They don't simply because they can't.

Keep Radiating That Spiritual White Light!

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This is very scary. I think we need some sort of scanners that can tell anyone if another is human or not!!! They need to be placed everywhere!!

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I like all these theories, but considering that aliens have already invaded and I know they have, could it be possible that those working in area 51 are flying around UFO's as well? and not just aliens!

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
balon0,

Just because someone is Homo sapien does not necessarily mean that they are acting in our best interests. Many side with Zetan-Grey domination.

TheMGL,

Originally posted by TheMGL
I like all these theories, but considering that aliens have already invaded and I know they have, could it be possible that those working in area 51 are flying around UFO's as well? and not just aliens!

This idea bodes well with the testimonial evidence that there is collusion between facets of the US government and the Zetan-Greys in order to obtain more technology. Taking that into consideration, it is a logical development that military personnel are in fact using antigravity wave propulsion craft.

Let us remember what Ben Rich, the former head of Lockheed Aircraft, said months before he died:

We already have the technology to move among the stars. What a shame it is that such breakthroughs are being hidden from humanity.

He told this to Jan C. Harzan, the MUFON California state section director.

Yeah, it's a safe bet alright that the US government is flying interstellar spacecraft, probably with EM cloaking technology, which means that they are doing it right under our noses, as with Zetan probes and the large triangular and cigar-shaped battleships

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I agree, strongely, that we often over-estimate our local greys. At least in a physical sense. Beneath their technology, they are just a trembling mass of fear. I believe I've witnessed an example of this fear during my short encounters, which I've posted here on ATS. I'm not so certain that our technology matches theirs, but that very well may be. It's not impossible. Reverse engineering is something we humans are pretty damn good at. The thing is, however, even if our technology was advanced enough to at least deter them, you have to consider the differences between our industrial power and power in numbers. War isn't quite as simple as "Who has the stronger weapons?"

They could probably pump out weapons and vessels faster. They could probably grow clone drones for combat faster. Also, consider how much they've already infiltrated our government.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Ok, im starting to get slightly confused......please clarify.

whats this about the 'force' being 'gods' ?!

I heard that Our minds are infinite and can do any thing, this supposingly fascinates some aliens....

if this is true how is this 'Infinite' mind power great? and what can it do to the aliens?!

Im really ignorant, hence becoming a member of ATS

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   
hantam

it's tough learning to be a part of the force after so many years of having "a mind of your own" but it's really simple. Your imagination isn't yours. Everything you see, hear, think about, encounter, are all givin to you based on your current level of understanding. To progress further along the path to godlyness requires you to truely learn how to listen, and to belive what you have heard. The greatest part is that along the path, the past does not matter (slight cough). the only time is right now, and now strecthes much longer than all of humanity.

The force is not human, humans are a small part of the force.

personally i belive the greys are pretending they do not understand this god force, they are trying to get us to race to the weapon that is love before we can destroy ourselves. The force will live on regardless of human existance, yet the death of birth is a sad venture indeed.

does Bruce Lee want to fight these "greys"? no, he wants to hug them 7 times in one second.

[edit on 5/16/2005 by VaporTrail]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:48 AM
link   
-.-....

please explain............................................................................................

lol you just made the subject more confusing for me now

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   
unconditional love is always holding you. weather you want it or not.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   
?!?!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?
?!?!??!!??!?!!!111

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   
yeah, the force dosen't like it when you try and force it on ppl. heh oh the force what a kidder. I'm sorry, I hate having a place and being stuck with it. I'm done.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   
-.-, you are such a Mong.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join