It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens have already invaded.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   
If they are here then where in the world are they? I can see that the "Gray's" might be true in the sense that they actually exist here on earth, but why do they not show themselves? Is it in their makeup that they remain in hiding? I think that if they are real they should let us see them and find out why they are here and what the plan to do.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   
hmm... what you're saying about the alien invasion having begun reminds me of a television show that was on for one season, Dark Skies, good show.

As far as WWIII is concerned, i find myself somewhat disspointed that rather then trying to have hope, or change things and perceptions so many have succumbed to the idea that WWIII is inevitable. I too once believed that such was our fate, instead i now believe that it is a collective self fullfilling prophecy of sorts, one i will not subscribe to.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I think viewing this thread might've caused me to have a aneurism

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Humans have such a small concept of time.

a 100 years for humans is an eternity. To another it is just a blink of an eye.
Think about it

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
All of you think that you will be able to concieve the truth,

But what if the truth is disturbing, and unconcievable you might regret knowing the truth

"Ignorance is bliss".

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I am happy some of you folks agree

Another part of the puzzle is, have no fear, fear that overwhelms you is very self-destructive, I have experienced this fear first hand, but now I no longer fear the grey.

And don't believe all the spook stories, often fear is used to manipulate people.

Have a healthy dose of fear of the unknown, but do not let it control you, and avoid paranoia.

Personally, I am going to stock up on firearms when I move back to the United States just in case there is an invasion of some sort, and besides, I love weapons

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I KNOW THEY ARE AT AREA 51, GROOM LAKE TO BE PRECISE.

J_3

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Wait.. Let me get this strait they are going to slowly weave themselves into our race a few people at a time, in order to eventually just use mind control devices anyway to control the half alien/people into destroying the humans??

That is amazing...

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Yes exactley!

Do you think aliens are that dumb to send swarms of their Space ships and try kill kill kill, they are alot more smarter than that!

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I WISH THAT IF THEY ARE HERE THAT ONE OF THEM WOULD REPLY TO US IN THIS THREAD.
MAYBE I WILL GET WHAT I WISH FOR THIS TIME.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   
haha, that would be wonderful....

as a matter of fact, it is true that some alien-human hybrids walk among us right now......

its just that they are so human they believe that they are human themselves and do not realise they are 50% alien.....

you could be one! any of us can be one, we'll only know when they turn us on like Robots.....

But some hybrids know that they are slightly alien, and exploit their powers.....think of the many people over the years with telekenetic abilities and tell the entire world about it........

bad things happend to them.....

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hi Hantam,

Originally posted by Hantam
Ok, im starting to get slightly confused......please clarify.

whats this about the 'force' being 'gods' ?!

I heard that Our minds are infinite and can do any thing, this supposingly fascinates some aliens....

if this is true how is this 'Infinite' mind power great? and what can it do to the aliens?!

Im really ignorant, hence becoming a member of ATS

Intellectual and technological development leads to intersteller flight capability and high-tech, physically-based weapons.

Spiritual development leads to the ability to create matter at will through projected thought when one leaves the flesh and Ascends to The Light in the discarnate dimensions.

The Zetans represent what happens to a society that emphasizes the Path of Intellect and Technology without a moral/spiritual foundation. If they had within their ranks Ascended Beings of Light, they would not have to kidnap people and cattle for their genetic experiments and long-term breeding programs -- as they would be able to create exactly what they wanted and needed with The Light of God. If they didn't adhere to believing that Science Is God but valued The Golden Rule and Service-To-Others, then they would not treat many of us as laboratory animals and slaves.

The Zetans are the quintessential example of mechanistic genius and spiritual retardation

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Seems to me your not that far off, if at all.
Brazil is about to uncork the bottle - let's see what the do.
Varghinia was (1996) and is /05 a real big matter.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
hi MagicaRose

how do u know that "they" r at area 51

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Do any of you think that aliens are actually "living" at Area 51?

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
DOnt worry.All is going according the the revalations.THese stupid aliens first need to see the revalations book.THey are doing the same thing what the revalations is saying.When our creators come they are going to whop greys\reptilians asses and the evil aliens cant do a damm thing about it.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Sorry, some of this just seems a bit Mulder & Scully for me.

I agree that there are ETs on this planet and that certain powers are in possession of their technology, which has probably been successfully reverse-engineerined.

But the hybrids/shapeshifters etc....I don't buy it.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
There seems to be enough encounters with the unknown to pretty safely say that there are forces out there we do not understand. However, other then that everyone is just talking about "theories". There is however no proof of any of these theories. If there was ACTUAL proof then it would be all over the news. Other then that , people keep citing proof as stories or theories that have been written on the net. A story or theory is not definate proof of what is going on.Please do not cite that Lacerta files or the Dulce Report as proof this is all going on. Those stories are hardly proof. They may or may not be true, but how can anyone know for sure? They can simply be stories made up on the net as hoax's or even real disinformation agents from the gov't. that want to put as many stories out there to confuse people and guide them away from what the truth may actually be.
For instance, before "greys" were brought to the attention of the human population in the 1940's, there used to be reports of people saying that they were frozen in their sleep as a witch or troll would sit on them and crush their chests. you really do not hear about witches or trolls doing this now, yet at the time people would say that was the truth of something unknown.
Everything everyone is saying on this thread could well be the truth but it could also not be the truth. There is not real proof. People have to be careful NOT to put all their eggs in one basket when it comes to what the truth about aliens and the unknown may be or you may even be being mislead yourself and not ever realize it.
Until there is more proof, everything is theories. some theories making more sense then others, but still unproven theories none the less.
One theory could be that there is indeed an "evil" force that tryies to decieve us. The force then uses images or takes the shape of things that we fear in a particular point in time. Way back it may have taken the shape of demons. Then witches and trolls, then grey looking aliens, now reptilians. Who knows for sure what is made up and what is actually happening. there is no way to say for sure until there is more solid proof then just theories (there are many).

[edit on 18-7-2005 by GREGNOW]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The Elder gods are just waiting for a mishap of free will to take place by other alien races.Anything outside our soul contract is a violation.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
haha thats sounds so much like the episode of x files i watched tonight, anyone remember the episode where that one wife of the smoking man wanted mulder to kill her becasue she was the first to be sucessfully cross breed between a grey and a human, so that the invasion could begin with the grey virus, and the rebel alien force stops the greys at the last second by frying the hell out of the smoking men, then the main smoking man kills his own son shoots him right in the mellon

[edit on 18-7-2005 by semperfi221]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join