It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this information true!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Not really, and I imagine that most people would agree. Some musich might make me feel energetic and upbeat -- UNLESS I was, say, ill or under stress. Then that same music can be irritating or annoying or stressful.

Ok I pushed it too far with the music stuff but have you not read how many Phd's and M.D also S.Ds involved in the experimentation of Rifes machine.

Where has it been proven that they exist? I see lots of mystical literature about them, but I have never seen any data showing that they are detectable by heat spots on the body (which would be a point of high energy, by the way) or galvanic skin response differences (another way of telling) or any other way of detecting them.

skepdic.com...

The human aura is both an energy field and a reflection of the subtle life energies within the body. These energies make us what we are and in turn, are affected by our surroundings and life style. The aura reflects our health, character, mental activity and emotional state. It also shows disease - often long before the onset of symptoms.

You keep saying this... so could you link to something that has the names of these patients and what the cancers were and how they were diagnosed and how they were confirmed cured?

How can you when the research was destroyed, ummmm.....Well I just don't know all I am doing is presenting information from quite a few websites that say this technology existed along with photographs of the original instrument including his microscope which took 9 years of his life to build and cannabalising 5 other microscopes to make one VERY decent one.

Look I am just as skepitical as anyone else when it comes to amazing cures as I have said before. If rife didn't do what he said he did then what was he doing all of his life???? Why was M.D Milbank Johnson killed before the presentation??? Why did one of Rife's closest associates get $200,000 in grants then suddenly disappears??? Why did Rife loose his respect and dignity in the scientific world???

Now I cannot even begin to imagine how painful it is for anybody reading this information and have a loved one die from the same disease(s) that was "allegedly" cured half a century ago by a most amazing scientist it is a terrifying thought to believe the top pharm companies of america have been hidding this little secret from the public arena (maybe until the right time) for a long time also how do you explain the DU situation in Iraq and sick soldiers NON of which is on any KNOWN mass media channel???? There is plenty of evidence to proove this is going on the reason I say this is because people will blindly agree with what they see on the TV as well as newspapers.

Just for the record ANYTHING I read on the net will be read with a pinch of salt I know I tend to be a bit persitant but some serious questions need to be asked and proven right or wrong.

[edit on 19/5/05 by Hunting Veritas]

[edit on 19/5/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
If you conspiricy types are so confident that this machine will work then go out and build one and become the saviour of the human race. Really, get a company set up, persuade some investors and scientists of it's viability and get building a prototype from Rife's plans (do these exist??). You keep saying that other people should go and do this, but they obviously don't want to, so it's up to you guys to save us!

Templarum made this point earlier, and I agree. If you folks really *believe* (and that's the key word - *believe*) this Rife device works, then, as Templarum suggested, cancel your insurance, stop seeing a doctor, use the money you save to buy one of these machines, and cure your illnesses as you get them.

Hey, if it works, the laugh is on all of us who understand the rigors of medicine and science and demonstrable proof.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I read the whole thing, don't worry, it just seems that you don't believe that the doctor here knows anything about the body or how it works and is only out to make money and has no innate intelligence. If that's not how it was meant then I appologise... Tis one of the downfalls of this type of communication unfortunately, but hey ho. Aaaanyway...

So he ionises gas to create the spark and produce EM waves, fair enough.

When you listen to music does it not make you feel happy or sad depending on what it is you are listening too????

quote: Why would sound vibrations help us in this way if it's got nothing to do with this form of vibrations?

Without music you would be most depressed and probly not very sociable music goes back thousands and thousands of years BC so don't give me that music don't a make a difference crap.

Lol, Oh I love music, it's one of the things that keeps me going and I won't dispute the effect it has on the state of mind, but is this really the same effect as that which destroys cancer cells? I think we've wondered off the subject here somewhat.

Its not one magical frequncy you fool, if you had read he found over 500 frequncies that killed all different illnesses not just cancer.

I don't appreciate insults. In anycase, does this mean that he didn't find ones that kill human cells too? To remove cateracts etc he must have had live tests, do we know of any fatalities or injuries he caused in this process?

You are obviously ignorant to the fact that something might be beyond you reasoning of thought and education. I'm not going to even attempt to argue with you on the vibrational energies that is what makes up our ENTIRE DNA gene poole and the universe. I take it you know what a Chakra/Aura is don't you??? We have proven this exist but still nothing really gets mentioned about them so could you please tell me in your opinion what these electro/biological anomolies are???

I'm not ignorant to the fact it might beyond me, I'm here to learn as well as input the knowledge I've gained over the years. I'm not here to argue, you just haven't stated what the vibrational evergies are, how they are formed or wether you've got any evidence for this theory being proved as you've stated earlier. I'm happy to listen to all the information if you're willing to inform me.

The Aura I have no problem with, I know a number of experiments that have been done to prove this, which I guess I'll bring up the information for as you don't seem to want to... You should read a book by Lyall Watson called "SUPERNATURE" (Coronet Books/Hodder Paperbacks Ltd. 1974) It really is amazingly interesting reading, I'll do a few extracts from it including the references so you can look it up yourself(s).

The idea that an energy cloud, or "aura," surrounding the body goes back many centuries. Old pictures of holy men show them standing in a luminous surround long before Christians invented the Halo. This haze with the mythical properties was first investigated by Walter Kilner of St. Thomas' Hospital in London, who found in 1911 that, by looking through a coloured glass screens, he could see a radiant fringe about six inches wide around most bodies *1. He claimed that this aura changed shape and colour according to the well-being of the person wearing it, and he used it as an aid to medical diagnosis.

*1 KILNER, W. J. The human atmosphere. London: Rebman, 1911.

The fact that man's body sends out electromagnetic waves just too long for most people to see has been vividly demonstrated by the new "thermographic" technique, which translates heat radiation into wonderful colour pictures *2 Atoms generate infrared rays by their constant motion, and the warmer they are the more active they become.

*2 SOCHUREK, H. "Hot Stuff," Observer Magazine, 5 December 1971

Following up Kilner's work, the Cambridge biologist oscar Bagnall has tried to describe the aura in physical terms. He claims that it can most easily be seen after "sensitizing" the eyes by looking for sometime through a solution of the coaltar dye dicyanide or pinacyanol *3
Bagnall reports that the aura cannot be dispersed by a current of air but that it is attracted to a magnet held close to the skin and that, like the electrical field around a charged conductor, it extends farthest from a projection such as a finger or the tip of the nose.

*3 "The origin and properties of the human Aura". New York: University Books, 1970

In 1939 the electrician Seymon Kirlian was called to a university laboratory to repair an instrument used in electrotherapy. He noticed that when a patient recieved treatment with the machine, there was a tiny flash of light between the electrodes. He tried to take photographs with this light and discovered that it was possible to do this without a camera by inserting a plate directly between the high frequency spark and his hand. On being developed, the photographic plate produced a glowing image of his outstretched fingers. Other living objects produced pictures studded with dits and flares, but with inert objects there was no image at all. Kirlian built his own machine to generate high-frequency electrical fields with an oscillation of two hundred thousand sparks per second between electrodes. He also designed an optical viewer. *3

*3 LEONIDOV, I. "Signals of What?" Soviet Union 145: 1962

At the Kirov State University, in Alma-Ata, a group of Biophysicist and biochemists are trying to study this energy body with the aid of an electron microscope *4 They claim that it is "some sort of elementary plasma like constellation made of ionized particles. It is not a chaotic system, but a whole unified organism in itself."

*4 OSTRANDER, S. & SCHROEDER, L. "Psychic discoveries behind the iron Curtain." Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice-Hall, 1971.

Interesting that the body seems to surround itself by a low density plasma, whcih can be picked up by high frequency photographs. However, I maintain that these are created by the body, which incidentally creates a magnetic field due to the electrical activity within it... which is the only thing that can contain a plasma effectively.

Reading this makes Rife's machine a little more plausable. It's quote possible that this "Aura" could be present and be able to be imaged and from this the health of the inside be pertained. However, I don't think that directing high frequency waves at the body at specific frequencies could cure cancer or destroy specific bacteria. Theoretically I could believe that using a directed magnetic field it would be possible to effect this Aura, perhaps even help defects within the body. I think it's unlikely, but I have an open mind and realise we don't know anything, unlike how you seem to maintain.

It's an interesting subject but so far it seems that there haven't been any major break throughs in this area. The aura could well be just the electromagnetc signal surounding the body created by various electrical activity from the brain/muscles/etc.

In anycase, I still don't think that the microscope exists with such properties and that his machine failed to do what it did from your descriptions.

Any detailed diagrams/explanations would be helpful. You keep asking us to prove that it doesn't work, yet you won't tell us how it works, so how can we?

Back up your arguments please.

Ionised gas is not exposed to the patient only the frequencies in which the 1750 volt machine generates using the ionised gas to change the frequency from audible to ultra sonic waves.

From audible to ultrasonic? So he's using soundwaves now and merely altering the frequency? You're contradicting yourself.

Please do not turn this into a political issue there is obviously something at hand that cannot be explained and Dr Royal Rife comes across as an extremly intelligent man who spent most of his life wanting to help others just like you or I. So move to a different country thus suing is not a problem.

I'M making this a political issue!? You've been consitently telling us how the Governments are covering up the existance of it, along with all the major medical establishments... That they hide the technology for their own monetary gain. How is that not political?

quote: Oh, and can we have some proof of his curing of 16 people from cancer please?

Well prove it didn't

Excuse me? That's an immature statement, please, back up your arguments.

Crap, sorry that was so long... I'll shut up

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Ok, ok It seems the medical team of ATS has spoken and I am to shut up or be ridiculed just as Rife was.

I am not proposing a cure nor am I saying that I believe a single word of what is said on these websites but the question remains if it didn't work then why do people still think it works??? The simple fact is no machine has EVER been built by anyone other than Rife/Bare and no one wants to try for some odd reason perhaps he was wrong all along and all those others that helped him were just a load of nutters with no qualifications??? Again I would do this myself but I ain't no scientist or medical professional or have any large amount of money just an average person looking at information and presenting it to you as I still think this is a Conspiracy theory site is it not???

Now as for all the people I have been having discussions with here it has been most appriciable to have such individuals answer to this I am also making aplogies to anyone that I may have offended or generally pi**ed off. Sorry. Please do not think I have no respect for the medical or scientific community as I do highly respect these people.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Gah, sorry, took so long writing that out I missed half those posts....

A lightning strike produces temperatures far higher than the sun, that's why you can see them in such a nice blue hue.

You can find an electrically caused plasma quite easily in a flourescent neon light bulb or "plasma" television screens... Only thermally induced plasmas require such temperatures, but there are other methods. And I really meant ionized gas rather than a completely ionized plasma. I agree walking through a plasma of anykind would generally be a bad plan. My mistake, It's been a long day!

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The ironic part is, that while these argumentative people decry the high costs of medical treatment citing greed and corporate viciousness, I doubt they realize that a huge percentage of these costs involve lawsuits against care providers. Not the legitimate malpractice ones, they are usually paid off by the hospitals because they know they are at fault. But the frivilous ones, where a slick attorney can convince a jury that, I don't know, maybe some maverick form of technology that has already been around for seventy years could have been used to save a loved one.

Now where on earth would they find jury members to believe such a thing?

You just don't get it. Research for cancer cures have the second highest budget in the world (second only to military research). A cure has already been found for at least five different varieties. Why would they ignore your RIFE machines if they worked? If they're not interested in a cure, then why have these already been found?

Of course we don't know everything...I believe I said that in my first post. And, ummm, I wasn't aware that the Mayan civilization was in full bloom 3,000 years ago. Guess those anthropology and ancient civ classes were disinformation too. And I doubt that modern thinking men purposely repress the past because they feel inferior to societies that have come and gone.

And you haven't expressed a grasp of science in the past, but I can't resist. That plasma tube you talk about...that is pretty much fully understood, and has been for the four decades. We have since moved from tubes to solid state circuitry, that's really old news. DU usage? Used because it's cheap, and a good way to get rid of nuclear waste. And yes, the stunning majority of technology that surrounds you and I was originally developed for military use, there's no denying that.

The only reason that I ever responded to your thread was because you asked for verification of a technology. Using my experience and training as reference, I think I told you pretty much that it wouldn't, and why. And you took this as an opportunity to vent about everything you perceive is wrong with the world. The best advice you can give to a purported truth seeker as yourself is to go school for something, anything. I promise it will be the best decision you've ever made.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas
Ok I pushed it too far with the music stuff but have you not read how many Phd's and M.D also S.Ds involved in the experimentation of Rifes machine.

I have. Unlike you, I ran off to check their credentials (scholar.google.com...) to see if they were real PhDs and researchers and if they published other material. (If you're a PhD, you do have to publish and if you're a real MD your name shows up in the physicians association membership lists.)

The results made me even more skeptical.

Where has it been proven that they exist? I see lots of mystical literature about them, but I have never seen any data showing that they are detectable by heat spots on the body (which would be a point of high energy, by the way) or galvanic skin response differences (another way of telling) or any other way of detecting them.

skepdic.com...

The human aura is both an energy field and a reflection of the subtle life energies within the body. These energies make us what we are and in turn, are affected by our surroundings and life style. The aura reflects our health, character, mental activity and emotional state. It also shows disease - often long before the onset of symptoms.

Uh... err... the site you just cited shows that the "migrane aura" (which is a visual problem experienced by migrane sufferers) exist (well-known phenomina similar to seeing "stars before your eyes" if you're hit hard on the head.)

It ALSO shows that the psychic "aura"/chakra does NOT exist. Read it again and see for yourself -- the confusion comes from a medical term (migrane aura) being combined in an article with a mystic term (body charka/aura) so that they can compare and contrast the measurable-proven one with the mystic-unproven one.

You keep saying this... so could you link to something that has the names of these patients and what the cancers were and how they were diagnosed and how they were confirmed cured?

How can you when the research was destroyed,

We say this because this is the pattern that a lot of frauds take: the device or mystical tablet or mysterious talisman that shows up, the finder/originator has an unusual story and then dies and the documentation (that he refused to share during his lifetime) "suddenly vanishes"... or is taken off by the Men In Black or is abducted by flying monks from Howlderboulderland, etc, etc.

There is no doubt that he made superb microscopes and that some of them survive. There's no doubt that he thought he had a way to cure diseases (and electrical therapies or hypnotic therapies were popular at the time, along with a lot of other odd treatments)

Now I cannot even begin to imagine how painful it is for anybody reading this information and have a loved one die from the same disease(s) that was "allegedly" cured half a century ago by a most amazing scientist

But *WERE* they cured? That's the question.

You can find on the web a lot of "cure" claims that rely on some very dangerous treatments (and things that have been debunked, like apricot pits (laetrille) curing cancer.) Some of them say that scientists and drug companies are ignoring them and their research.

They then go on to ignore all the research that says this is dangerous or does not work.

I read another message board where there's a mom whose little 5 year old girl has a cancer that has only a 20% survival rate. The mom decided to trust one of those "cures" (this one involved heat) recommended by an osteopath (not a cancer specialist and not an MD.)

The child's condition deteriorated rapidly. The clinic for this "treatment" then suddenly explained that the treatment was for "adults only, really." The little girl was almost dead by the time that the mom decided to go to a cancer specialist. She took the little girl home, put her in regular cancer care under an MD who was an oncologist, and the daughter is recovering and getting stronger.

It cost the family thousands of dollars more than regular treatment would have cost. We still don'tknow if the child will actually survive.

Emergency room see a lot of patients who use alternative therapies instead of regular therapies. I'm watching on another board as a woman with a blood sugar of 300 and more (diagnosed as a "brittle diabetic") is insisting that she doesn't need insulin or other meds and that a "natural treatment" will cure her blood sugar problems.

So there should be some proof of the Mystery Machine That Cures All -- and not just a patent and a machine and a set of what might be urban legends or tall tales.

We all hope for medicine that cures these horrible diseases -- BUT we need to demand medicine and medical devices that have a better background than "Scientists dismiss this but we found the paper on the Internet and the inventor says it cures 100 kinds of cancer and the inventor WOULDN'T ever lie and he cured 29 people with it!"

The medical treatments that we see used have a long history of huge numbers of case studies and followups. We demand the best of them. We're not satisfied with "nine out of 10 doctors say this works like a charm!" -- we DEMAND to see the research.

So why not demand the very best of alternative treatments and therapies?

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
For the researchers among us, there's a collection of research on Rife's theories here:

www.rife.org...

These ARE legit research papers (I checked) ... however, they don't prove that the Rife machine works. The most recent one says that yes, you can kill bacteria that are living in Petri dishes (not inside your body) with the right electromagnetic wavelengths.

None of them actually prove that the Rife device works or can work, and many of them talk about other devices. The Pappas paper, for instance, is describing a wand-type probe delivering pulsed electromagnetics DIRECTLY to the cancer... not a machine outside the body. This is a very different beast than the machine that Rife invented. The Ginzberg paper describes the breakup of calcium deposits (like they do with kidney stones) ... calcium is not a living organism.

...etc.

Now, this probably isn't a deliberate deception but a desperate attempt to give some credibility to the device and the man. It works, but only if you don't notice that the papers are describing something very different than what the Rife device is and things that work differently than the Rife device is supposed to work.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Theoretically I could believe that using a directed magnetic field it would be possible to effect this Aura, perhaps even help defects within the body. I think it's unlikely, but I have an open mind and realise we don't know anything, unlike how you seem to maintain.

Hey, if you have some time read up a bit on MRI theory. It uses magnetic spin moment manipulation combined with high energy RF for imaging. The developer won the Noble prize last year. Fantastically complex stuff. An interesting aside is that certain forms of depression seem to be alleviated temporarily after a certain MRI scan. Though, this seems to stem from Neurotransmitter stimulation and not 'devitalizing' of evil cells.

Emergency room see a lot of patients who use alternative therapies instead of regular therapies. I'm watching on another board as a woman with a blood sugar of 300 and more (diagnosed as a "brittle diabetic") is insisting that she doesn't need insulin or other meds and that a "natural treatment" will cure her blood sugar problems.

From my days in emergency medicine I could tell you some horrific stories of people drinking bleach, homemade enemas of drano, even exploratory surgeries by priests. All done in the name of alternative treatments.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It'll please you to know I've done both a lab project on MRI as well as modules in my Physics degree on Ionisizing and non-ionizing medical imaging. It is fasinating stuff...

Infact, I think you'll find he won the Nobel prize for his work at Nottingham university... Guess where I'm about to graduate from

Physics degrees seem to demand knowledge on most things these days. Hard slog but oh so worth it

[edit on 19/5/2005 by Slashpepper]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slashpepper
It'll please you to know I've done both a lab project on MRI as well as modules in my Physics degree on Ionisizing and non-ionizing medical imaging. It is fasinating stuff...

Excellent. Now, if they could only make those machines quieter with a faster scan time, we could use them on trauma patients in real time.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
These ARE legit research papers (I checked) ... however, they don't prove that the Rife machine works. The most recent one says that yes, you can kill bacteria that are living in Petri dishes (not inside your body) with the right electromagnetic wavelengths.

Bravo Byrd, you seem to have arrived to the post skeptical at first, but then started to see that light at the end of the tunnel I have been talking about.

The technology you discuss in those research papers, is similiar (but not exactly) to Rife's ideas as I understand them. And more research could be done in that direction.

I don't think we are asking to just use Rife's original machine to cure people.
I think we are asking for research into how that machine worked.
So that a better machine could be created from Rife's original research combined with some of the newest technology in cancer treatments.

So nothing can be learned from Rife?
Can none of his technology be worthy of research and modification for better uses?

Honestly what is intriguing me more, is the strange resistance that this subject immediately brings from the medical community.

The attitude that "they know everything already", and we "other people" are all stupid, and obviously no research into this area is necessary.

What a terrible attitude to take... honestly.

[edit on 19-5-2005 by kdx175]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Wiss says:

In fact, they do use something like this now for treatment of kidney stones. Its not exactly like using a frequency, but it uses sonic waves to destroy the stones into a smaller form that can be harmlessly passed out of the body.

You're talking about a lithotripter, which works fine in breaking up stones.

But as far as the rest of the stuff about viruses and bacteria having their own "vibrational frequency", I don't buy it. I have a lot more respect for people like my wife, with 30 plus years as an ER and ICU charge nurse, or my friends who are physicians, or the rest of their colleagues who actually do real research which is written up in JAMA, NEJM, and Lancet.

I've never seen any of these quacks demonstrate anything using double-blind experiments -- which, if they weren't hoaxers, they could. Instead, they try to cover up their failures by blaming everything on some Huge Conspiracy by the Pharmas to Stop True Research.

Get a grip! You don't think the various governments of sub-Saharan Africa, which are literally being decimated by HIV/AIDS, and which have been feuding with the pharmas for years, wouldn't be on this "vibration" stuff like stink on a skunk if they thought it really worked?

If anyone can come up with some sound data resulting from double-blind experiments and reduced by standard statistical analyses, then I'll buy into it.

Otherwise, I consider it all rubbish.

And if you or one of your loved ones comes down with a grave and potentially fatal disease, go ahead and talk them (or yourself) into literally betting their life on the vibration hoax.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Indeed, though, look at the difference in speed from a 1st to a 7th generation CT scanner (especially the 5th generation's real time cardiogram)... I'd imagine similar progresses shall be made in NMR. Who knows, maybe I'll move into that area and give it a helping hand

Kdx175 - There HAVE been studies into it and current knowledge shows that his idea, and the one originally proposed are not valid. The other experiments brought up by Byrd are not using the same ideas and are in effect very different experiments, not leading from his original research. Hunting Veritas was very direct in the statement that it was Rife's work we were evaluating rather than anything else. Killing bacteria with direct EM (I microwave mine generally) waves is completely different to adjusting the human body and destroying the bacteria within it without harming the patient themselves, let alone making them stronger.

Sounding kinda ranty again I know, but is all in good jest

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Kdx175 - There HAVE been studies into it and current knowledge shows that his idea, and the one originally proposed are not valid.

You could do everyone here a favor and show us these studies?

Thats all I want at this point, proof of a recent study and the results, the rest is just talk.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Just reading through the Rife study on how his machine works and found this part the way through it:

If we were to build a ray tube instrument that worked exactly the way Dr. Rife’s did (use frequencies
from 87000 hertz to 17 megahertz) then we would be violating FCC regulations and the instruments
would be illegal.

www.rife.org...

Which would answer part of why he hasn't been copied completely. The reading continues...

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Getting further... Seems the Ray tube was indeed merely an EM generator, infact Rife proposed using the local radio station and broadcasting certain frequencies from there to cure people in the surrounding area. It seems he used a 1MHz carrier frequency and a higher frequency above it to actually affect the bacteria/etc. This 1MHz carrier frequency was supposed to allow the EM wave into the cells of the body and thus affect virus' within it rather than just that in the connective tissue which would otherwise be the only parts subject to the waves.

I may have to try this out in the laboratory at uni, just need a signal generator and attach the electrodes to a conductive jelly containing the bacteria, then let it have various frequencies before attempting the "resonant" frequency to see if this is the only thing that works. I think his work has been over hyped from what is contained in that pdf.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdx175

Kdx175 - There HAVE been studies into it and current knowledge shows that his idea, and the one originally proposed are not valid.

You could do everyone here a favor and show us these studies?

Thats all I want at this point, proof of a recent study and the results, the rest is just talk.

Actually, the papers on the Rife site are the evidence. They show the things that Rife postulated... but that they ONLY work:
* with organisms in flasks and Petri dishes; not in the human body
* with probes that touch the cancer (not irradiate from outside)
* that the frequencies they cite are wrong (the organism-killing ones are different than Rife cited)
* that the waves work on inorganic particles (no surprise) but not on organic (you don't really want this, since WE are organic.
* that the amount of power generated would actually be dangerous to the subject.

So... uh... they're saying something like: "antigravity cars work in spite of the government coverups, and here's a picture of a skateboard to prove it and here's a picture of a maglev train and rail and that proves that antigravity cars are real."

Some of the bits and pieces work, but in much different ways than Rife said. And the machine as a whole doesn't work. There are hundreds being sold (just google for them)... and if they worked, every doctor's office in the country would be grabbing them up and advertising Real Cancer Cures very quickly. That would be a HUGE moneymaker for hospitals and doctors (because cancers can return and because you can have more than one type of cancer.) With nearly 2 million new cases diagnosed each year, the cure is worth a fortune.

Reverse engineering a machine from pieces isn't that hard, and folks have been interested in this for over 50 years. If, after 50 years of reverse engineering and experimentation with the SAME parts originally used, it does tend to suggest that there's something very bogus there.

We've reverse engineered weapons technology in the past, and it didn't take 50 years to accomplish.

But, as I said, the proof of that is on the site in the papers they cite.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
One thing for sure, the AMA will and has done what it can/could to debunk
Rifes' machine. A very close friend has actually purchased a machine to
treat his wifes' ulcerative colitis. He has had success with this machine
where nothing else,short of surgery,would. In theory and in practice I
believe there is some creedence to his invention. Rife was a brilliant man...

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I may have to try this out in the laboratory at uni, just need a signal generator and attach the electrodes to a conductive jelly containing the bacteria, then let it have various frequencies before attempting the "resonant" frequency to see if this is the only thing that works. I think his work has been over hyped from what is contained in that pdf.

Slash and Byrd:
I like this kind of info, nice work!
It doesn't quite prove it one way or the other definitively, but good info non the less! I will be reading the links provided and researching on my own for awhile.

And Slash - is actually considering preliminary tests at the university on his own time. This kind of action is outstanding!
Way Above Slash!

If you could let us know how the tests turn out. Even just for curiousity sake, that would be great!

These kinds of intelligent discussions are what I was looking for.

[edit on 19-5-2005 by kdx175]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join