learn more

Is this information true!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
What a wonderful discussion to continue. I myself own a global wellness Rife unit. It is a pad/cylinder style device. I have let a few cancer sufferers use it. One skin cancer one bone cancer. Neither individual has cancer anymore. My unit cost me 1,400 bucks and that was with the medical discount I got for being in the massage therapy industry and promising to use it in my business. After I bought it I learned I could of done better. It uses a preset frequencies choosen by "channels" rather than tuneing in spesific frequencies. Still I didn't get riped off by buying something like an F-scan unit which is not a rife machine in any sense of the word but marketed as such.

Serious research information into Dr. Rifes' work is shared at a yahoo rife group I belong to. They keep up with the latest discoveries and advancements in the field. The majority of them focus on two points. The understanding plasma rife device and the acceptence of Rife therapy by the AMA by offering evidence of its effectiveness(although the Rife Lyme yahoo group focuses more on the latter).

Some of the lateest Rife studies and findings can be found Rife here

As long as we in the western world live in tyranny this technology will continue to be supressed. Honestly ever other street light in America ought to be a plasma rife unit...but then how would our soceity cope with a disease free population with lifespans into the 100s?

[edit on 9-8-2007 by titorite]

[edit on 9-8-2007 by titorite]

Im really interested in rife technology. Could you tell me what you discovered so far these past few years? Did you heal anything with your rife machine? Where could i get one, not a fake one, but the real deal? I know there are a lot of fakes on the web. I'd like to make my own experiments. I have a keratoconus and would like to see if i can heal it or make my cornea react to certain frequencies.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

I know some cancers are caused by viruses....HPV causes cervical cancer in women....HIV is resposible for certain skin cancers...but I don't think cancers ARE viruses...no.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join